Grandma was Confused Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I thought it was impossible my cock got even harder by what was uncovered by her falling dress. Mom wore black stockings that shimmered on her toned legs and these stockings were held up by black lace garters and a black lace garter belt. She also wore sheer black panties. I knew my mom was a bit old-fashioned but I never thought she wore stockings and garters. I couldn't ever remember having seen these in the wash. They must be new! I thought with wonder. I knew then, that despite being conflicted about having sex with me, my mom had bought this lingerie, secretly hoping I would see it.

Mom licked her lips nervously as I gave her an appreciative once over. I pulled her to me and whispered, "Holy hell, Mom you are so damned sexy!" right before I gave her another passionate kiss. Her hands pulled at my shirt trying to tear it off. As Mom frantically stepped out of her dress she stumbled and fell upon the closest piece of furniture. This happened to be my Dad's recliner. Once she realized where she was she laughed and lifted her stocking-clad legs into the air. For a minute I was reminded of a scene from that old movie, "The Graduate".

"Panties, please!" Mom giggled as she aimed her legs at my hands.

I slid my hands up from Mom's ankles straight up her legs, enjoying the sensation of her smooth, muscled hose clad limbs. She shivered, "Oh that feels so nice. I've missed being... touched. Please, baby, you're driving me crazy!" Once I reached her panties I hooked the sides and pulled. The panties were perfumed but as soon as her sexy reddish bush was exposed I immediately smelled Mom's heady musk.

Since Mom's eyes were fixed on watching me remove her panties I made a bit of a production of it. At first, I had a bit of trouble navigating the garters but slid the panties down her legs and over her shoes. Mom's nails dug into the arms of Dad's recliner as she watched me. At the time I was oblivious to how big a moment this was for her. Even more than my kisses or caresses, removing her panties finally solidified the reality that in a very short time her long-ignored vagina was going to be filled. After several years of sexual famine her pussy was going have a fucking feast!

I bunched her panties in one hand to place them on the coffee table, they were so soaked they moistened my hand. My eyes zeroed in on Mom's cleft. Mom's eyes followed mine somewhat nervously as if wondering what I thought. Of course, her trimmed auburn bush was sexy, especially framed by her garter belt and hose. Yet what I found most attractive was Mom's pussy. Her labia were dark pink and swollen with desire and glistened with juice. The hair around her lower lips and the skin of her tights were soaked with moisture. Her clit was out of its hood, round and succulent as a berry.

I was torn between the desire to drop to my knees and lose myself banqueting on that sweet, tasty-looking snatch or continue undressing and getting straight to the main event. Mom decided on my course. Her eyes were fastened onto my tented pants. She licked her full red lips and sucked them in anxiously before saying, "Let me see my beautiful boy."

I stripped in record time, tossing my clothes onto a heap on the floor and in a moment stood before my mother. Her gaze riveted onto my hard, jutting cock as her hand reached down. Her sharp nails traced softly down and across my crown and shaft. The tickling sensation made me drip pre-cum.

With a wondering, trill of delight, she said, "I can't believe you're so hard already. And I didn't have to suck you for nearly an hour to get you up." Her eyes shone with tears as she said, "You want me, don't you? You really want me!"

"Every bit of you, Mom." I dropped to my knees and leaned over to kiss her while cupping her breasts in my hands. Soon I was lost in the wonderful feeling of her lips against mine and her soft, full tits rolling through my fingers. Mom moaned softly, opening her legs wider, she shifted downwards until her wet, aching pussy was pressed against my chest. Although I knew her need was great, I still wanted to tease her to further inflame her. So I kissed down to her breasts, and I started to nuzzle them.

"Baby, you don't have to..." When I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked she moaned. With an affectionate chuckle, she cupped my head and said, "Okay, go ahead" As I feasted upon her tits Mom's nails alternately pricked and slightly scraped my scalp while she rubbed her seeping slit across my chest.

After a moment, she said, "Please baby, don't keep teasing Momma!" So stopped playing with her tits and kissed down to her stomach and groin. As lips moved through her bush Mom said, "J-J-Jake, what are you doing, sweetie?"

Surely she knew what I was doing. It dawned on me that Mom might never have had her pussy eaten.

"Baby, you don't have to do that for me. It's sweet but I know how men feel about it." Her eyes glimmered with tears. "I'm just so grateful you would be willing to do that for me!"

"Mom, I want to do this for you. I'd love to kiss, lick and suck your sexy, pretty pussy! It looks soooo yummy!"

Mom was both shocked and pleased. "Really? Maybe sometime but right now. I really, really just need some loving!"

Remember I'd only been with one woman before so I wasn't clear on her signals quite just yet. I didn't realize that Mom has already passed the need for foreplay. She was dying to get fucked. I stood up and then knelt on the recliner so that Mom was between my legs. It only took my Mom a second to realize what I was doing. Her nails wildly stabbed at the recliner's controls and brought up the footrest as the recliner moved into a prone position. Mom beamed at me as I moved atop her. I kissed her and then pushed my cock against her slick, hot entrance. Mom quivered taut as a tight wire when my cock slid inside her needy cunt.

Mom and I both gasped through our kiss. She was unbelievably tight. Although her pussy was very wet and throbbing with need, it resisted penetration and gripped me like a velvet vise. The feeling was incredible for me so I slowly pushed forward. However, it dawned on me that Mom's moans and groans were not entirely those of pleasure. I was hurting her!

"Mom, are you okay? Do you want to stop?"

"FUCK NO!" she shouted. She grinned at her own outburst and then more calmly said, "It's okay baby, it's just been a long, long time. I'll be okay in a few minutes." She giggled, "Feels like I'm a virgin again!" She kissed me soundly and pushed her hips down around me. With just a few more seconds of pure heaven our pelvic bones met. I was fully inside my mother's pussy. It was only at that second, when I was balls deep inside her that it fully impacted on me that I was truly about to fuck my mother.

Mom sighed happily. She tenderly stroked my face. "Make love to me, baby. Make love to Momma." Her eyes were full of the same maternal love I'd known all my life but her voice was smoky and seductive. Her hips slowly ground up and down.

Up until that very second, everything had really been about me. Despite my rationalization that I'd been seducing her for both our good, really it had mostly been about getting me laid because of my sexual drought. Now however I knew that this could not just be some fuck to get my rocks off. Mom expected and deserved more.

My hesitation wasn't lost on my mother. "Everything, okay honey?" There was no mistaking the disappointment and worry in her voice.

"Yes, I was just overcome by how incredibly lucky I am to be back inside my mom, who I love so, so very much."

"Oh, sweetheart!" Mom trilled and then kissed me on the cheek. I thrust hard into her and her eyes went hot. She locked her lips onto mine and kissed me like she wanted to suck up every bit of me.

I slowly fucked my mom until her long-neglected pussy loosened up. Once it did, I started going faster and harder, varying my strokes.

After a few minutes, Mom breathed.. "Ohhh wha.. what are you doing? I didn't know...Oh my!" Her arms and hands were in constant motion against my head, arms, shoulders, and back as if trying to feel every inch of my body, to reassure herself that this was truly happening. That it wasn't a dream or a fantasy.

Her legs were doing the same thing to my lower back, butt and legs. There is nothing quite as sexy as the sensation of a woman's stocking legs slithering all along your skin in the throes of passion.

Mom kissed my ear and laughed happily. "Baby, I can't believe you haven't cum yet." This confirmed my belief that my dad was a pump, pump squirt kind of guy.

"I'm not even close. Although you are incredibly sexy inside and out," I winked. "I'm enjoying being with you just too much to end it so soon. Just relax and let me love you." With a shaky giggle, Mom clutched at me and started fucking me back harder. I reached beneath her and clutched her thick, round ass, squeezing and gripping her as I pounded into her for a few moments.

As Mom shook like a ragdoll, she moaned constantly. "Ohhhh, Ohhhhh. Oh my God! Oh my Goddddd!! Wha.. wha... you doing to meee! Oh, honey!"

I panted, "Just loving a sweet, beautiful woman as she deserves!"

After a few more seconds of my deep hard thrusts, Mom's legs intertwined with mine and she fucked me back as hard as she could. Her hands gripped my shoulders almost painfully and she kissed my neck and shoulder while moaning.

Mom went rigid as she was kissing my neck and then trembled and shook. Ten lines of fire scorched across my back as something stabbed my shoulder. My cock was then drenched with a sluice of fluid. The sudden shock of pain made me lose control and I spurted deep inside my mom's writhing pussy.

Mom started shaking again, only this time it more through her chest. The vibrations reverberated against my chest through her large pancaked breasts. She was laughing.

"Oh, my God! Oh my fucking Lord! I can't believe that happened." Mom shook her head. "No wonder that old bitch was so goddamned loud!" she giggled. Her face then became loving and tender. She cupped my chin and gave me a big happy smile. "You're such a wonderful boy, Jacob. You just gave Momma her very first orgasm." She blushed a little. "I'm sorry I, uh, gushed all over you!" She then giggled again.

She closed her eyes and nuzzled my neck. "Hold me, sweetie. Your old Mom needs to rest for a moment." When the haze of sexual delirium faded my back and shoulder started smarting a bit. And the nearby smells started to permeate my clearing mind. In addition to my mother's perfume and the heavy musk of sex, I also smelled beer and cigars. My mind put together what had just happened. I had just fucked my mother on my father's throne. I made my mom cum so hard that she slashed my back with her nails and bit my shoulder. My mom squirted all over me as she climaxed all over my father's beloved leather recliner.

Just knowing I had caused my mom to squirt, and on my Dad's throne to boot made my half-hard cock rigid once more. Mom felt me grow inside her and shifted her pussy. She cooed slightly. " How are you hard so fast? Didn't I feel you cum already, sweetie?"

"I did, Mom. But I'm young and you're incredibly sexy. Usually, I can go three times a night. Because of just how sexy you are, it might be more." I didn't say that three times was about all that Grandma could take at one time.

Mom looked at me like I had just handed her a million dollars. "Oh, baby that sounds wonderful." She sucked in her full red lips and asked hopefully. "Do you think... I mean, could you... I might be too heavy but I'm a little woozy now. Do you think you can carry me upstairs?"

"I did it the other night" As I lowered the recliner I carefully slid out of my Mom. She hugged me tightly and kissed my chest as I picked her up. As we stepped away she started laughing and inclined her head back towards the recliner. There was a huge wet spot that made the faux leather gleam.

"All your Dad wanted was his car, his clothes, and that damned recliner." Her eyes twinkled as she said, "I'm not having it cleaned." As I carried her up the stairs her eyes were locked onto mine and she beamed. We both knew that while she was tired from her explosive orgasm this was not the real reason she wanted me to carry her upstairs. She was being carried to her bed, like a bride. She leaned up and kissed me softly. As the kiss lingered she rubbed my shoulder, I winced slightly when her nail accidentally poked the bite.

My flinch brought out her full-on mothering mode as she noticed my bite and scratches. "Oh, baby, I didn't realize.. I can't believe.... We need to take care of this!" She slid out of my arms and pulled me into the bathroom. What followed was kind of surreal. Despite protesting that I felt fine Mom insisted on treating my "wounds" right then and there. Her bite hadn't broken the skin, just left a deep impression. The scratches on my back were all shallow but two were deep enough to have bled slightly.

So I stood in our small bathroom naked with a hard-on while my mostly nude mother washed my back with a warm cloth. As she slowly ran the cloth over my marked back, I saw her in the mirror. Although the normal motherly concern was present she also smiled a lot, as if proud that I had made her cum hard enough for her to give me sex scratches. While taking care of my back, she kept glancing at my still-hard cock. Mom acted as if she was pleased but amazed I was still so hard. I mean, I was naked and a smoking hot, big-breasted woman wearing a garter belt and stocking was stroking my back. Why wouldn't I be hard?

That changed when she started swabbing my back with alcohol. That was not a sexy pain and shocked away my excitement. I drooped fast. My Mom hugged me after she was finished, her full wonderful jugs flattened against my chest. She gave out a big sigh of disappointment, her swells lifted my chest. "I guess there's always tomorrow." She cupped my face with a small laugh as her mothering mode kicked in once again. "Oh, baby, your face is such a mess."

I glanced at the mirror. There were lipstick and foundation smudges on my lips, cheeks, and chin. Mom took the washcloth and dabbed at my face like when I was a little kid. As she did she caught a look of herself. She made a slight cringe although smiled about it. "Well, there's no mistake about what I was just doing." Mom's mascara had run giving her raccoon eyes, her lipstick was smeared across the sides of her mouth and her chin, sweat, and my skin had rubbed off most of her foundation, exposing the previously hidden lines and wrinkles. Her styled hairdo was also a bit out of shape and was a bit lank as perspiration had affected her roots. "Goodness, I look like a monster!"

I didn't want her to start thinking she was unattractive again so I hugged her to me. "No, Mom you look like a beautiful woman..." Mom hugged me back when I said that. She cooed as I pulled her tight. As I stared into her eyes I grinned, "who has a very sexy I-just-got-fucked look." As that registered I kissed her neck and whispered, "Because you did. By me." Mom's breath quickened. "And I'm going to fuck you again, tonight, not tomorrow."

I moved closer so that her fingers brushed my thickening cock. She grasped my cock fondly and breathed, "Oh, sweetie." My Mom was anxious to get fucked again. Just knowing that, plus the touch of her hand combined with the pleasant weight of her big tits was enough to get me hard.

"Oh my.." Mom giggled as became fully erect inside her soft grasp. She dropped my penis, grabbed my hand, and practically dragged me to her room, laughing with delight.

Once we were in her room she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deep and soundly. She also lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist. As she kissed me, she shifted her weight downwards incrementally until my hard cock was up against her hairy muff. She shimmied and slid about a bit and my cock slithered against her slick labia and wet bush. Mom moaned in pleasure and some frustration as my shaft kept sliding through and against her lips. At first, I thought she was teasing me but she was trying to slide me inside her but kept missing the target. I backed up to her bed and sat down.

Her stocking legs swung around and knelt on her bed. Now with enough leverage and space, Mom hugged me tightly and giggled as my cockhead finally slipped inside her opening. Mom was still fairly tight but not nearly as much as before. Even so, her slick, hot walls gripped my prick with such intensity that it seemed I could feel every bump, ridge, and fold. My mother's vagina had more texture to it than Grandma's, which while still tight had seemed fairly smooth to me. Once my balls met her pussy lips, Mom's eyes danced with delight, and gave me a quick popping kiss.

"Thank you, baby, I haven't had a double feature in about twenty years!" She rocked back and forth and her wonderful pussy rippled along my cock. Mom leaned back and gazed at me fondly. It was almost a purely maternal look of love. "You are such a wonderful boy, Jacob. Giving your Momma such a beautiful gift. But then you always gave me such wonderful gifts and always made me feel special."

At first, I didn't know what she meant but I got it after a second. Although she had never singled me out at the time I'd always tried to give her something I thought she would like for Christmas, her birthday, and Mother's Day. It wasn't that much considering I didn't have much of a budget. It was just stuff like, a candle, bath salts, or a book I knew she wanted to read, or a small bottle of a scent. My Dad and Jarod always gave her some kitchen appliances, cleaning appliances, clothing that they guessed would fit, candy, or novelty stuff. That's when I realized why my laptop password was so familiar, it was the date of my mother's birthday. I guess Mom had always appreciated the extra effort I took.

"Now my sweet baby boy is a sweet, loving man. Still making me feel so special." Mom started humping me and while her face retained some maternal love it transformed into one of mostly carnal delight. She hugged me tightly as she rose up and down on my cock. Her lips explored my face, neck, and shoulders as her hands gripped my arms.

"Last time I was so worked up. Just knowing I was gonna... get... have sex... just drove me wild." Mom whispered as she kissed me. "It was so overwhelming that I didn't get to appreciate how good you feel inside me, sweetie. Oh Jakey, you're making Momma feel so good, baby! I want this to last forever."

As she started moving a bit faster, Mom's hands slid down my arms. She moved back pulling my hands and putting them on her hips. She held my hands against her hips and covered them with hers, clutching them and pressing them tightly against her. Mom gave me a wicked grin as she pushed my fingers and made her garters slip between them. As she slowly rode me the garters silkiness rubbed against and through my fingers.

Mom sat back her face slightly contorted by pleasure. As my hands rode upon her rocking hips it felt as though I were helping push her up and down on my raging cock. It felt even better than on our first time when we had sort of rushed to get each other off. I watched my cock, slick and slippery, shiny with our juices split Mom's dark pink lips, and roll and fold her light pink hole as it traveled in and out of her. Her wet stockings were damp against my thighs and her thick bush tickled as it grazed my stomach and groin.

Little gasps and coos were all the noises my mom made as she drove her pussy up and down on my cock in a steady thrusting rhythm. Her eyes were closed and her face drew tight, affected by the pleasure coursing through her. Her cunt clutched more tightly about my thrusting cock for a second.

As my mom let out a large gasp I looked up and our eyes met. Her eyes reflected her sexual delight as they also shone with pure devotion. Her lips were curled in a happy smile, a smile like I'd never really seen my mom have before. It made me happy to know could help make her feel that way. At the same time, I found the lipstick smears around her mouth and chin to be titillating since those were also my doing.