Grandma's Farm

Story Info
Johnny learns the difference between making love and fucking.
6.6k words
4.59
96.1k
131
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Grandma, Hazel La Forge was a farm girl who grew up in New Madrid County, a small farming community in the southeast Missouri bootheel. The family farm was just over 2000 acres of prime fertile land bordering the banks of the Mississippi River. The property was flat and easy to plow. Each harvest was better than the previous. Great Grandpa La Forge had been offered over $1000 per acre back in the 1800s, but he wouldn't sell one acre. It had been in the La Forge family since before Missouri became a State. In fact, Great-Great Grandpa La Forge had been a Captain with the survey party of Col. George Morgan, when he established New Madrid, Missouri in 1789. He was allowed to lay claim to the farmland as payment for his service to Col. Morgan's expedition. The farm has been passed down through the family; generation after generation. When a La Forge child marries, that child and their spouse receive two acres of land to build a home. They continue to live on the property and share in the profits of the farm. At present, 36 families, descending directly from Great-Great Grandpa La Forge live on the land and work on the farm.

My Grandma Hazel had four siblings; all boys. She was the third child and the only female of the five children. Thomas was the oldest child followed by, George, then Grandma Hazel, later Earl and Walter, the youngest boys. Her brothers were very protective of her and chased off any boyfriend that didn't meet the high standards they had set for her.

Grandma Hazel worked the farm right alongside her brothers and was considered by most as being a tough, but beautiful girl. She could toss a bale of hay just as well as any of her brothers. Her body grew strong and firm. At age seventeen she was the best liked and probably the best-looking girl in the high school. She was above average height, and her weight was proportional to her height. In other words; she had a fantastic body. She was friendly, creative and energetic, but could also be very egotistical and a bit mean.

When she was in high school, she had sandy blond hair, a fair complexion, sparkling blue eyes, long slender legs, a firm round ass and tits that any Playboy Bunny would die for. She always wore her hair in a ponytail to keep it out of the way when she worked around farm machinery. Any other time her hair flowed down over her shoulders. Physically, Grandma Hazel is still in pretty good shape. Her tits are more substantial and probably sag because of her age. She is still an attractive woman, but now she has bronze weathered skin with some wrinkles from working in the sun, gray hair due to old age and tired blue eyes.

Shortly after Hazel's 18th birthday, she began to date a local boy by the name of Andrew Winston. Hazel's brothers gave him a tough time at first, but after they had dated for several months, her brother George started talking up a marriage between Hazel and Andrew Winston. Everyone thought George had lost his mind. Hazel and Andrew hadn't known each other long enough to contemplate marriage. However, George was insistent that they are allowed to marry and also be given a section of land to build a home. Andrew was a timid man and didn't express himself one way or the other about the proposed marriage. He just kind of went along with the flow. He was probably afraid of Grandma's brothers.

Within a month Andrew and Hazel were married, and within the following six months she delivered a healthy, full-term baby boy. Andrew bragged about his new son, but it was rumored that Hazel's brother George was probably the child's real father. Hazel and Andrew went on to have three more children; one girl and two more boys. My Dad was one of those boys.

My name is Johnny, and I just finished my freshman year of college. I spend most of my summers working on my Grandma's farm. I call it my Grandma's farm because she is strong-willed and everyone else in the family yields to her leadership. She runs everything with a firm hand, and no one challenges her authority. The farm turns a huge profit every year under Grandma's direction, and the whole family delights in getting their shares. The work is hard, but it does wonders for my strength and weight. I have learned to handle a bale of hay just as well as any of the other farmhands.

My favorite farmhand to work with is Chester Johnson. He is a twenty-eight-year-old black man who works summers on the farm to pay his graduate school tuition. He is working towards a Masters of Agricultural Economics. He has an undergraduate degree in business studies. He is bright and considerate, but can also be very sneaky and a bit devious.

He is an old time, God-fearing Christian who defines himself as sexually straight. Physically, Chester is in pretty good shape. He is tall with dark skin, black hair and dark brown eyes that express the joy he finds in life. Chester grew up in a middle-class black neighborhood. He was raised by his mother; his father was sent to prison when he was young and never returned. Chester is one of the hardest workers I have ever known. He has taught me many things about running a farm for profit.

Our mornings always start around five o'clock when Chester arrives for work. Grandma serves us a large country breakfast complete with eggs, with a choice of bacon or sausage, biscuits or toast, and milk gravy or grits. Grandma believes everyone who works a farm should start their workday with a hearty breakfast. What one of her favorites says is; "Eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a Prince and dinner like a Pauper."

I usually begin my work day cleaning the barn and pitching hay. Chester has bookwork then he joins me in the chores. We have to do general handiwork like making sure all fences are intact, tend to livestock, and some plowing during planting season. I usually start in the barn while Chester helps Grandma with sorting invoices and paying bills. I always figured that his college degree in business studies is why Grandma lets him help her with the paperwork. I was only half right.

One morning I forgot my work gloves, so I had to return to the house to get them. I was shocked at what I found. Grandma always wears her bathrobe when she cooks breakfast. I always assumed she did that because it was comfortable. When I step through the back door into the kitchen, I observe Grandma laying on her back on the breakfast table with her bathrobe open and no clothes under her robe.

Chester is standing between her legs, with his pants around his ankles, and his big black cock is slowly moving in and out of Grandma's pussy. They didn't hear me return to the house, so I stood frozen in place as I watch. She seems almost spellbound by his big black cock. Her legs are around his waist, and her heels are hooked around the back of his thighs pulling his cock back in every time he eases it out to the edge of her pussy. His cock looks like it is at least a foot long and she is absorbing it all in her pussy. Her pert breasts are on display, her nipples hard, her fingers running over her own body so sensually. I get an erection just watching, and I have the urge to jack-off, but I am afraid they will catch me. It looks like the feelings she is drawing through his hardness are just incredible. He is looking down at her lean thighs parted for him, at her graying pubic hair, and at her pussy that is instinctively squeezing and then releasing on his hard shaft.

Chester keeps up a steady rhythmic humping and somehow doesn't explode right away. It is a miracle he doesn't climax immediately considering the sensory overload Grandma is putting him through. I can tell by his grunting and breathing that Chester is close, but he apparently doesn't want it to end, so he holds on and steadily continues to pump away on Grandma's pussy. He is sweating profusely, but it looks like he is enjoying the work and never wants it to stop fucking her.

Grandma is pinching and pulling her nipples as he moves his cock in and out. She is rolling her hard nipples in her fingertips and looking into his eyes as she milks his thick black shaft with her tight pussy. I stand spellbound watching her biting her lip, and both of them moaning melodiously. He casually reaches up to caress her breasts himself, and as the rhythm between them intensifies, she pulls him down to kiss his mouth before whispering into his ear: "You feel incredible inside me, Chester. Keep fucking me until I faint again."

Her words almost make him erupt inside her, but somehow, he manages to hold on longer. But now it seems that she can't hold onto to her own orgasm. Chester seems to recognize the signs of her approaching orgasm, and soon enough she is getting there. Locked together with Chester on top, the two of them seem to be trying to push themselves closer together, to achieve as much contact as is humanly possible. Their lips are pressed together, her breasts squashed against his chest and as he grinds his cock into her, he places his hands on her smooth butt to pull himself as far into her as possible to maximize the sensations of his cock moving inside her exquisite pussy.

Grandma is shaking and almost crying by the time she hit the peak of her climax, and if she is feeling anything like the sensations I am feeling at this point, I can understand why. I am almost to the point of Cumming in my own pants. As she yelps and shudders, her vagina tightens around his shiny shaft, and his climax is brewing at the very base of his cock. A few moments later he lets himself go, allowing his sperm to burst forth inside her. His hot cum is vigorously spurting into Grandma's eager pussy. She is hyperventilating and squealing with delight.

Just as Grandma is coming down from her orgasm, she locks eyes with me. She looks stunned at first, then panicky, and possibly embarrassed. I back out the door and run as fast as I can back to the barn. Grandma apparently didn't tell Chester I had seen them. When Chester meets me later in the barn he never mentions it nor does he act as though he knows I saw them. My Grandma either didn't tell him, or he is a damn good actor.

That night at dinner Grandma doesn't say a word about the incident. She does, however, glance at my crotch several times when she thinks I am not looking. I try to fight the urge, but I get an erection that throbs uncontrollably in my pants. I start looking at Grandma in a whole different light. I had never viewed her as anything other than Grandma, but I now I see her as an older woman that loves the feel of a hard cock in her pussy. I try to erase the memory of her pulling Chester's cock into her hot pussy with her heels locked behind his thighs. What's worse is that the picture keeps changing and I am seeing ME slamming MY cock into her while she screams with pleasure. I have to excuse my self from the table and go to my room where I masturbate to the most fantastic orgasm I have ever had. I shower then fall fast to sleep. I wake up several times during the night and jack-off to the visions of Grandma and me doing things a Grandma and Grandson should never do.

For the next two weeks, I find myself looking lustfully at Grandma every time I think she isn't aware of my gawking. However, she always catches me. Sometimes she will smile, and other times she will wink at me. A couple of mornings she's leaned toward me in such a way I get a glimpse of her bare tits when her robe falls open. She pretends not to notice me eyeballing her tits, but I think she is counting on me to look.

One Sunday morning when everyone is at church and Grandma is in the kitchen preparing her usual Sunday buffet, I wander into the kitchen and pour a cup of coffee. I start toward the patio with my coffee, but she asks me to stay and keep her company. I take a seat at the kitchen table where I had observed her enjoying Chester's cock that morning three weeks ago. I sit quietly and admire the roundness of her firm 58-year-old butt. She is wearing black Pilates pants that hug all the curves of her firm ass. I drift away into a sweet daydream which has me lowering those pants and sliding my hard cock between her well-defined thighs.

She abruptly shakes me out of my daydream when she says, "What do you find so fascinating about my ass, Johnny?"

"Huh...what? I'm not, uh...Grandma what are you saying," I stammer and stutter.

"Just relax, Johnny. It's no big deal. I'm used to men lusting over me", she smiles, "It's the story of my life, and I have grown to expect it.

I don't know what is more embarrassing; getting caught looking at her body or knowing she is aware of the erotic thoughts I was having about her. I had no idea Grandma knew what I was thinking. I had been so careful not to stare at her tits and sexy ass while I thought these incestuous things about her.

"Grandma, I...I...I'm not looking at you like that. You are my Grandma, and that would be incest if we did anything like that", I whined.

"Johnny, I'm old enough to know when a man wants to drag me into his bed."

"No...no, you're wrong Grandma. I would never be doing anything like that to you. You are my Grandma, and I respect you too much to treat you like a common whore."

"Johnny, you don't have to deny your feelings. It okay for you to have sexual desires. You are growing into a man, and a man needs the sexual relief a woman can give him."

"Grandma, it's against the law to do the things with a blood relative that I am thinking about doing with you. It's wrong, and I shouldn't be thinking things like that about you."

"It's okay, Johnny. I have been having the same thoughts about you ever since that morning you saw me having sex with Chester. And if you ever want to follow up on those feelings just let me know, and I will make myself available."

"What about Grandpa? I'm not sure he would want to share you with me."

"Don't you worry about Grandpa. He gets all the sex he can handle from me. I'm the one who can't seem to get enough sex to meet my needs. Ever since my first time in the barn with one of my brothers, I knew I couldn't live without a hard cock in my pussy every day. Look at it this way, you would be helping Grandpa out by reducing my demands on him. The old man works hard on the farm and needs his rest."

"How would this work? I couldn't have sex with you while Grandpa is in the house. I would be scared to death that he would catch us and then think differently of me."

"Grandpa is going to the Regional Farmer's Convention in St. Louis tomorrow, and he will be gone for the whole week. Just knock on my bedroom door any night this week, and we will talk about it and see how it goes from there. I won't put any pressure on you. If you decide not to do it, I will understand."

The next night I knocked softly on Grandma's bedroom door and wait, then quietly step inside the room as she opens the door. Stepping inside my eyes adjusted to the half-light of the small bedside lamp. When I see my Grandma Hazel standing by the foot of the large king-size bed my cock twitches. This time she is dressed entirely different from before. Gone was the bathrobe, in its place was an almost sheer soft blue teddy that accentuated her every curve. It ended right at the curve of her ass cheeks. As she turns to face me my eyes immediately drop to the dark nipples that are clearly evident through the thin cloth.

"Jesus" I whisper to myself as my eyes travel over her beautiful body.

Grandma smiles when she sees that lustful hunger flashes in my eyes.

"You like?" she asks.

"Oh my God," I groan, as I feel every drop of blood in my body rush to my dick, while the evidence of my lust grows stiffer in my jeans by the second.

For the last three weeks, I had been fighting off her overtures and my desires. There is a mysterious something about being near her that brings out a primal need I had never experienced before, and she has made it quite clear she feels the same way.

I watch as she slightly bends at the small table, picking up a glass of Kentucky bourbon, then turns and hands it to me. My eyes are locked to the curve of her ass visible through the thin nightgown. Fuck, I think to myself, she isn't even wearing panties. She wants this as much as I do I finally realized.

"Grandma," I start to say. My throat is parched and tight as I speak. I take a big gulp of the bourbon, letting the liquid burn down my throat to warm my nervous belly.

"We need to talk," I nervously said.

Grandma sighs as she takes my now half empty glass, and turns to set it on the small table again, she stares a second at the glass and then slowly takes a sip of the potent liquid, grimacing as it slides down her throat.

"I know," she replies softly, "Why don't you get comfortable Johnny."

When Grandma turns back, she finds me sitting on the edge of the bed, she half grumbles as she steps in front of me and says, "That wasn't what I meant. Get comfortable means to get comfortable," she repeats with more authority.

I knew precisely what she meant and while I can think of a hundred reasons not to do as she is asking; the vision of this almost nude woman standing only a foot in front of me, made all those reasons minor. Even in the half-light of her bedroom, I can see through the thin fabric of her lingerie as her hard nipples strain to be free.

My eyes drift down her body, watching her chest rise and fall with her increased breathing. My eyes can see through the thin blue material of her teddy, to her already swollen and moist pussy lips.

I casually undo the buttons on my shirt and slowly slide the cloth free of my chest. I see Grandma's eyes travel over my chest; hungry and needy. "Grandma," I say softly, "you know this isn't right."

"I'm aware," she tells me as she takes my shirt and places it onto the chair. When she turns back, she locked eyes with me and steps up until her knees almost touched mine.

"Now the jeans, Honey," She tells me.

"Grandma..." I try to protest.

"The jeans," Grandma almost growls down at me.

Even as I raise my ass from the bed and begin to undo and slide my jeans down, I try to argue even though it has gone nowhere. As the jeans slip over my hips and down to my thighs, my throbbing cock stands straight from my groin, silent evidence of the effect she is having on me no matter what my logical brain tries to think.

Grandma drops to her knees as her hands roughly tug the legs of my jeans free along with my boxers. Then, shuffling forward, she slips between my spread legs. Her hand reaches out and wraps around my pulsating cock.

"I know what we agreed to Johnny," she hisses, "God such a beautiful cock," she whispers, as her hand slowly strokes up and down my length.

I can only look down and watch in stunned silence. Three weeks ago, she had been my sweet, lovable Grandma, now she has turned into a cock hungry woman who knows exactly what she wants, and plans on taking it.

" Grandma," I try to say, "This isn't talking."

"No...it's not." Grandma cuts me off. "It's sucking."

Grandma's open mouth descends on my throbbing cock before I can even think to move my hands to stop her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I moan, as her hot mouth envelopes my cock. My hips automatically come off the bed, driving more of my length into my Grandma's hungry mouth. Along with the wet slurping sounds, I can hear her softly gag as my swollen dick hit the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Grandma hums; sending a shock wave into my balls.

"Oh fuck," I moan. "Oh my God Grandma, yesssss!"

I watch as my Grandma's head bobs up and down on me. Obscene sucking sounds fill the room as her spit runs down my throbbing cock. It is the most delightful sight and feeling of my life. My own Grandma is sucking my cock; it makes my balls start to tighten whether I want them to or not.

"Oh, shit," I grunt. "I'm gonna cum. Grandma...fuck yes, I'm gonna cum right now."

Just that quick, Grandma pulls her mouth free of my slick cock. She keeps her hand running smoothly up and down my wet shaft as she leaps to her feet in front of me. My climax subsides for the moment.

12