Grandma's Gift

Story Info
A graduation gift that, unexpectedly gives back.
3.5k words
4.52
95.7k
112

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit in my apartment, I still can't believe what has gone on over the past few weeks. It all started in late June, when I graduated high school. I was living at home with my parents and brothers, in a nice quiet suburban community. We had our four bedroom, cookie-cutter house on a quarter acre of property. My parents had moved us there a couple of years before, to get us out of the city and into decent schools and Yada-yada-yada.

School was no different for me, whether I went to city or suburban public school. I had no interest in school, so I did enough work, just to get by. Well, somehow I managed to get through and the day came.

I got up around 7:00 am and laid there listening to the silence of the house. I knew that wasn't going to last long, since an event like this required hours of preparation, according to my mother. As if on cue, I heard the door to my parent's bedroom open and my father walk down to the kitchen. He shouted back up to my mother that he was leaving to go pick up my Grandma Rowena and her sister, Aunt Bridgette. The two sisters were both English and had emigrated here in the 50s with their husbands.

They had both been widowed before I was born and lived in an two bedroom apartment, 35 miles away. We would always go there on the holidays because Grandma and Aunt Bridgette were great cooks. They were both retired, Grandma was 75 and Bridgette 70.

I always thought there was something wrong with me. I would look at either of these ladies and instantly get horny as hell. Then I started noticing magazines and videos dealing with the subject of incest and filled with stories of families involved in sexual relations with each other. I finally built up the courage to go into the adult store and buy one of those magazines. I snuck it to the house and would read some of the tales from time to time.

Every time I read one, I would jack off and it would be a huge load. Each time I would be thinking of Grandma or my Aunt. My Grandma, at 75 did not look it. She didn't have a wrinkle on her face or any sag to her flesh. She was a tall woman, about 5'10", but I couldn't tell what her body looked like, since she hid it under frumpy dresses all the time, but her hair was flaming red with a hint of silver starting to show through. Bridgette was a bit smaller, about 5'7". She wore more conventional outfits and you could tell she was a bit chubby with a nice set of boobs, about a 34C.

At the thought of the both of them coming out for my graduation, I started getting erect. Just fantasizing about having my Grandma, in my bedroom, stripping her clothes off one article at a time, made me start masturbating. I visualized having Gran laying on my bed, with her legs spread as I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy. I could taste the nectar that would flow from her love tunnel as I attacked her clit. She would beg me for my cock. I would tease her, kneeling between her spread legs and slipping just the head in, running it up and down through her juicy twat. Finally, when she could take no more, I would slam it deep into her.

My hand is stroking furiously along my length as I dreamed of plowing into my Grandma's cunt. I would pound her ass into the mattress as she bucked against me. I could feel her start to climax as her pussy walls would grip me tight and milk the cum right out from my balls. My cock let fly into the towel next to me, with the load stored up in my nuts. I was amazed at the amount that would shoot out every time I would jerk-off to my fantasies about Grandma.

Finally recovering, I got up and slipped into the shower, cleaning off any residual cum and sweat. I walked back to my room and used the damp towel I was wearing to clean up any splooge that got away. I got dressed, pants, button down shirt and dress shoes. Can't wear jeans and a tee shirt under the gown, walking across the stage. Looked in the mirror and approved of my "outfit".

I made my way down to the kitchen for a cup of tea, an homage to my English Granny. I looked at the clock and realized that dad had been gone over an hour. He should be arriving back any time. The thought of my Gran being in my house started a tingling in my groin. I ignored it, thanks to the recent ejaculation, and the feeling abated.

Looking out the front window, I saw my dad pull into the driveway. He stopped and got out, along with Gran and Aunt Bridgette. Gran dressed, as always, in a loose fitting, heavy, cotton dress. That stirring returned, but again I ignored it best I could. Dad was carrying a clothing bag and set it right inside the door. Aunt Bridgette came over and as I stood up, gave me a peck on the cheek. In her accented voice she said "Lad, we are so proud of you graduating."

Gran echoed her sentiments, but when I went to kiss her cheek, she accidentally turned and I landed square on her lips. They were so soft and smooth, not an old woman's lips, at all. We immediately pulled away and Gran's cheeks started reddening. "Sorry, boy. Guess we got signals crossed."

"It's ok, Grandma." I said. "Accidents happen."

Mom came downstairs and had everyone go into the kitchen for breakfast, Gran And my Aunt had their customary tea and I refilled. As I drank, I kept glancing at Gran. I had never really realized just how beautiful she was. I could only imagine what she looked like years past.

After everyone had eaten, Gran picked up the clothing bag and asked if she could change in my room. All I could do was nod yes, the thought of her naked in my room having struck me dumb. She went upstairs and in about 15 minutes, emerged from my room. I nearly fainted. Gran was wearing a tight, red dress, completely strapless. Her milky white shoulders were totally bare and her cleavage was exposed for the world and I to see. In this incredible outfit, I was able to tell that she had rather large breasts. I would have to estimate them to be about a 40 DD. The remainder of her body was tight, like a 30 year old.

Finally, it was time to head to the school, for the last time. We all piled into the two cars, with mom driving my brothers and dad driving Gran, Aunt Bridgette and me. Of course I ended up in the rear seat with Gran. I couldn't tear my eyes off her unbelievable body. I'm sure Gran caught me looking. I didn't care, at this point, she was just so hot.

I looked up and saw Gran looking at me with a slight smile on her lips. "Not used to seeing your old granny dressed up, are you?"

I knew I was busted. I couldn't speak. All I could do was shake my head, no.

We arrived at the school and I went into the gym with my cap and gown. My family went around to the football field, into the bleachers. We heard the music start and the class advisors led us out of the gym to the chairs that were set up on the field, for the graduates. After all the students and faculty were seated, the ceremonies commenced.

After all the speeches from dignitaries, administrators and the valedictorian, we walked to the stage, where some minor dignitary handed us our diplomas. I looked out to the bleachers, I could see Gram, standing out like a beacon in her red dress. She looked so proud. I wondered how proud she would have been had she seen me a few hours ago, jerking off while fantasizing about her.

The ceremony over, it was now time to go back home. Again I was in the back seat with Grandma for the trip. Again, I couldn't take my eyes off her. The trip home was interminable.

We finally arrived. I got out of the car and ran to the house. I was so horny after being trapped with my grandmother, in the car. Unfortunately, there was no chance to relive the pressure building in my loins. I would have to deal with it till Gram went home.

All in all, it had been a good day. Mom had made a cake, there were gifts from other family members. Finally, it was Grandma who spoke up. "I guess they saved my present for last."

Gran handed me a small, rectangular package,. I ripped the paper off of it. It was my passport. I hadn't seen it in years. I was confused and looked at Grandma. She had a devilish grin on her face. She then handed me my ticket to England. I looked at her again to see her and Aunt Bridgette both holding tickets.

"I figured you have never seen your homeland and this might be the last time for your aunt and I."

I jumped up, hugging my Grandma and Aunt. "When do we leave?"

Gran replied, "Look at your ticket, graduate."

I felt like a complete dope. I looked at the ticket. The departure date was tomorrow. I panicked. "I have to pack. Nothing's ready."

"Your mom packed you two weeks of clothes. We can do washing over there." "But we have to get up early in the morning to make the flight. You'll stay over tonight and we'll leave in the a.m.."

I was so caught up in the moment that it took a minute to sink in that I was staying at Gran's apartment tonight. No chance to relieve myself there, either.

Dad spoke up and said "It's getting late and I have to get you three home."

I hugged and kissed mom, took my bags and went to the car. The trip to Gran's passed silently. I occasionally stole glances at her, which did nothing for my condition.

We arrived at Gran's and I brought my bags inside. Aunt Bridgette put up water for tea and Gran showed me where I would be spending the night. Her bedroom. There were two beds in there and one had been my Grandfather's.

"Are you sleeping in Aunt Bridgette's room?"

"Nope", Grandma told me. "I guess you'll have to room with your old Gran for one night."

We went out to the kitchen, had a cup of tea and watched the news.

As the news ended, Gran announced that it was time for bed. We got up and I kissed my Aunt good night. Gran went into the bathroom as I went to the bedroom to change. I then decided it was now or never. I was going to try to fuck my Grandmother.

I shut off the bedroom light and stripped naked. Instead of my bed, I crawled into hers.

She finished in the bathroom aNo came into the bedroom. "Teddy, are you in bed, lad?" She asked,

I just grunted an answer in return. I could see her in the light coming in the window. She had her back to me. I watched her reach up behind herself and pull down the zipper of her dress. After she pushed it down, over her breasts, it fell to the floor. I felt my cock stirring as I saw what she had on underneath the dress. She was wearing a strapless bra, which was straining to hold her tits in place. She had on a garter belt and stockings as well as g-string panties. She reach up and unfastened the clips on the front of her bra. Turning sideways, I saw her breasts come free of the confinement. They drooped a a bit, but she was 75. She reached down and slid her panties off. I could see in the low light, my Grandma shaves her pussy. I was standing at full attention, now as the garter and stockings came off.

Gran put on an ankle length nightgown and tossed back the covers on the other side of the bed. She slid in, pulled the covers over her and turned over. As she turned, she saw I was laying in the bed with her. "Boy, I think you're in the wrong bed." She told me.

"No Gran, I don't think so." I replied. "I think you're beautiful and have an incredible body. I want you."

"But, I'm your grandmother." She protested. "It's wrong."

"Gran, there is plenty of it going on." I told her. "Besides, it's not like you could get pregnant."

She seemed to be mulling that over. She finally said "Don't think I didn't see you checking me out in the car, either."

"Gran, I couldn't help it. You are so beautiful."

"What I of someone found out?" She asked

"Who and how would they find out" I asked

Finally I took the chance and started running my hand up her leg. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips again, this time on purpose. My hand moved up over her hip and slid around to her beautifully toned bottom. She took a sharp breath in as I massaged her cheeks and slipped my fingers into her crack.

"Oh God." She moaned. "I haven't had a man touch me since my husband died."

She reached up and pulled my head to her, my lips to hers. I felt her lips part and her delicate tongue sneak out. I sucked it into my mouth where it danced with my tongue. My hand slipped back down to the hem of her nightgown and started pulling it slowly up. I felt it slide past her beautiful round bottom and continue upward. Gran sat up and pulled it over her head. I couldn't believe I had her naked in bed. I moved toward her and for the first time she felt my stiff cock against her leg. I heard her moan as she reached down and wrapped her hand around it.

"Oh my. I've never held one this size before". Gran exclaimed.

Her hand was stroking me gently. I leaned down and took her nipple between my lips and sucked it into my mouth. I started stroking my fingertips along her thighs. I felt her hips start squirming. I stroked across her bare mound causing her to start hunching her pelvis upward. I dipped one finger down, sliding it just inside her lips. I could feel the moisture that she was starting to put out. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Teddy, it's not too late to reconsider this. We haven't gone too far yet." She said

I responded by sliding two fingers deep into her pussy. My tongue started wagging against her stiff nipple. I began fingering her, now soaking, cunt with gusto. She started whimpering and breathing rapidly. I felt her tunnel start to contract around my fingers as she curled up in orgasm. Her head thrown back and her mouth opened wide in a silent yell. I released her nipple and slipped my fingers out of her undulating pussy. I held her to my chest as her climax kept peaking and waning. Slowly her body began got loosen up and relax. I could hear her wheezing as she fought to get control of her breathing.

She looked up at me and said "My God, I haven't come like that before." "Your grandfather was more worried about himself to get me off like that."

I looked down at her and told her, "If you thought that was good, wait."

I started kissing and tonguing my Grandma's stiff, pointy nipples, I heard her breathing start to get irregular. Gram probably hadn't gotten laid in years. I moved down to her soft belly, leaving little butterfly kisses and probing into her belly button with my tongue. After a couple of minutes she started breathing heavy. I continued moving down, I started kissing Gram's hairless mound. From the musky scent coming from her, I could tell she was getting wet again.

"Gram, open your legs. I'm going to give you a real treat." I told her.

Gram lifted her head and looked down her body. "What are you going to do to me, now?" She whimpered.

"Just spread those legs and you'll find out." As I wagged my tongue at her.

Slowly, hesitantly she spread her legs open. "I heard people did this, but I thought only women to other women."

I climbed in between her creamy thighs and pushed her legs further apart. I put them over my shoulders and wrapped my arms around them. Slowly my head descended into her cooch, with Gran looking down in amazement. I gently kissed her outer lips, covering the area in kisses.

"Oh. Oh my." I heard as I began to lick lightly around her opening. Her voice going up a couple of octaves. I ran my tongue between her lips, tasting the ambrosia flowing out of her. I reached over her thighs and gently spread her outer lips open, revealing the moist, pink center beneath. I began to slowly insert my tongue into puss, twisting and swirling as it moved.

"Oh good God. Oh good God." Was all she was saying as my tongue moved deeper into her passage.

"I've never felt like this before." Gran whispered. I responded by fingering her little hooded pearl. As my tongue worked its way in and out of her hole and my fingers were strumming her little boatman, I looked up to see Gram squeezing her breasts and tugging her nipples. She was starting to buck her hips, so I knew another climax was on the horizon. I looked up[ again to see Gram's head thrashing about.

I withdrew my tongue from her,now, gushing box.

"Gram, I want you to cum with me inside of you." I told her.

She looked down at my face, with her juice dripping off my chin. "Well, I've gone to this level of perversion, what's the difference if I let you fuck me?"

I gave her beaver, one more kiss. Gram shuddered. I knelt back up and moved forward till my cock was up against her pussy lips. I slid the head through the fluids in her vestibule, to lubricate it. I put my cock up to her lips and pushed forward. I felt myself moving into a tight, constricting tunnel. It was like taking a virgin for the first time. As my shaft moved deeper into Grandma, her eyes got wide and I heard a deep growl come from her throat.

I finally bottomed out against her cervix. I held in place for a minute to let Gram get used to the sensations of having dick in her again. I slowly withdrew until just the glans remained inside her. Gently, I started pumping in and out of her, pulling back, leaving the head just inside her and then pushing forward until I was fully enveloped in her warm moisture.

"Oh my God, Teddy." Gram cried. "I had forgotten what this felt like."

"So, you like it?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply. "Fuck me, Teddy. Fuck me hard." She begged. "I'm not made of china."

I started to pick up my pace and increase the force of my thrusts. Gran yelled out "Oh God, Teddy. I think I'm cumming."

I lifted Grams legs over my shoulders and started plowing deeper into her. Her eyes got wider as her pussy started contracting around my cock. I couldn't hold out any longer and I felt my seed traveling up and blasting into her womb.

The feel of me blowing my load deep inside her, sent Gram over the edge. Her entire body contracted and her legs, already wrapped around me, tried to pull me completely into her cunt. I could feel our fluids mixing together and starting to flow out of Gram.

"Oh Teddy, I feel our cum sliding down between my butt-cheeks." Gram exclaimed. I leaned back and sure as hell, her cream pie was leaking out and running on to the sheets. I rolled off of her and she turned on her side facing away from me. She was shivering slightly as I pulled the covers up over us and I draped my arm over Gram's chest. She reached up and took hold of my arm. She turned her face to me.

"Thank you, Teddy." Gram said. "It's been so long since I had a man."

I kissed her cheek and told her "Grandma, you'll never have to want for one, ever again."

"If that's true, I think this is going to be a very interesting trip."

We fell asleep, with Gram cuddled up into my chest, my arm over her, holding her breast.

(To Be Continued)