Grandmother's Bed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needn't have worried. Grace was right when she said it didn't take long with someone touching her. As I stroked my middle finger over her clit for the final time she gave a stifled moan and bucked her hips, twisting her head from side to side as she climaxed. It went on for what seemed like a long time, though in reality was probably only five or ten seconds. Then she went limp, straightening her legs and relaxing her grip on the bedsheets. I withdrew my hand and sat up, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed and standing up. The light was still off and it was near pitch dark. I waited for a couple of minutes but Grace said nothing, though I could hear her breathing, deep and regular; maybe she was already asleep. I groped my way to the door, banging my shin on the sideboard and forgetting to pick up my laptop. Out on the landing there was enough moonlight coming through a skylight to see where I was going. I closed her bedroom door gently and made it back to my room without incident.

Stripping off, I sat on the bed, my mind playing the last ten minutes over and over. Bringing my right hand to my nose I inhaled the scent of my sister's cunt juices, a hint of musk, the essence of femininity. I pushed the tip of my middle finger into my mouth and licked it slowly. My cock was rigid, as it had been ever since getting Grace's text and I was reaching down to stroke it when my phone vibrated to signal an incoming text message again. Grace, I thought, thanking me or saying she was horrified and ashamed. The butterflies started again as I picked up the phone. But it wasn't my sister, it was Sylvia.

"This has gone on too long. I want you. Now!"

My bedroom and Sylvia's were on the same side of the house and were originally separated by a Jack and Jill bathroom, with doors from each bedroom. As both rooms now had an en-suite bathroom, Sylvia had converted the shared bathroom to a dressing room. But it still had two doors. The one my side was normally locked, for appearances sake, her side open. I walked over to the door and tried the handle. It opened and I went through the dressing room into her bedroom. It was big and square with windows on two sides and a king-size bed opposite the largest window. The curtains were open and moonlight flooded in showing Sylvia lying on the bed, wearing a white satin negligee that reflected the moon's light. As I approached the bed I could see that she was stroking herself slowly with one hand and patting the bed next to her with the other. Naked, erect and excited almost beyond measure I walked over, climbed onto the bed and lay down beside her. She raised herself slightly, allowing me to put my arm around her and draw her to me.

'God I'm so glad you came, John,' she whispered. 'I really need you. I need to feel you touch me and lick me. I need to feel you inside me. It's been too long.'

We kissed and our mouths melted together. Nudging sixty-eight she might have been, but my grandmother's lips were still full and firm, her tongue probing and exciting. Kissing her never lost any of its thrill, she was an expert. As we kissed I cupped her left breast through the negligee and found the nipple, small and hard. I pinched it between my thumb and forefinger and felt her gasp as she mashed her mouth against mine.

'Harder, John.'

I squeezed harder, with almost all my strength, and she writhed in my arms. I gave her right nipple the same rough treatment then slid my hand down her satin negligee as she opened her legs wider. My fingers found her vulva and I explored as she whimpered in my arms, her kisses slowing down, becoming more tender. My grandmother adored having her pussy fingered and it was an important part of our sexual relationship. With her in my arms there was no awkward stretching out as there had been with Grace earlier and I was able to take things slowly. And I did. Ten minutes passed and her vagina was a well of juices and I was using three fingers to slowly fuck her, alternating between this and rubbing my thumb over her clitoris. Eventually she took my hand away.

'Don't make me come just yet, darling. It's about time I paid you a bit of attention. Would you like to assume the position?'

This was our code for me shuffling down to the end of the bed and Sylvia getting up and walking round to meet me. At the end of the bed was a blanket chest with a padded top. When pulled away from the bed by a foot or so it made the perfect place for Sylvia to sit and suck my cock while I lay on the end of the bed with my feet either side of her on the chest. Over the past five years we'd learned exactly what turned each other on and how to maximise the pleasure. Just as importantly, we'd learned how to stop before one or the other of us climaxed too early. Something I certainly would have done with my grandmother fellating me. She was good. Her mouth felt like a warm velvet sleeve over my glans and the first two or three inches of my shaft, sucking and sliding, up and down, slowly and gently. With her left hand she grasped the root of my shaft and slowly masturbated me; with her right hand she cupped my testicles and ran her fingernails gently over the crenelated skin. I was in heaven, though my thoughts flicked back to my sister and I found myself smelling the scent on my fingers, now mostly my grandmother's. Raising her head from my penis, Sylvia carefully licked her middle finger from knuckle to plum-coloured nail, coating it with saliva. Then, lowering her head to my penis again she sought my anus with her finger, smearing her spit around the puckered entrance before pushing the tip inside. At the same time she slowed her fellatio down, knowing that penetrating me might push me over the edge. I think it may have done if she'd pushed her finger in deeper but instead she withdrew it and raised her head again, smiling at me in the moonlight and holding up her hand, the nail varnish black in the moonlight.

'Would you like me to use two fingers?'

This was a rare treat. Had only happened two or three times.

'Yes, please,' I whispered, huskily.

Sylvia kept watching me as she coated her forefinger with saliva and brought the two to my anus, smearing more saliva around the entrance. Then she pushed and the tips of her two fingers entered me slowly, past the sphincter and up to the first knuckle. The sensation was exquisite then, as she lowered her head to my glans, mind blowing. An electric thrill ran from my anus to my cock. She was moving her head very slowly up and down now, conscious that I was close to a climax. She stopped and raised her head, a string of our mingled juices still joining her lips to my cock.

'I want you to go down on me. I want you to lick my cunt.'

Before we became lovers, I'd never heard my grandmother swear. She didn't now except when she was just with me and really aroused, then she revelled in using the most obscene words she could think of. Her darkest desires, emerging over the months and years of our relationship had surprised and thrilled me. The eventual realisation that she liked "dirty" sex had been a revelation. Even after five years we seemed not to have reached the limits of what she would do and have done to her. In truth we would probably reach my limits first.

Now we changed places. She lay on the end of the bed, her legs wide apart, feet on the blanket chest, her vagina, glistening with juices, a scant twelve inches from my face. I lowered my head and ran my tongue over her outer lips, exploring and tasting her. She groaned softly as my tongue flicked up and down her slit, then sought her clitoris, licking the little nub with a circular motion that I knew she liked. Sliding my longest finger inside her I fucked her slowly for a minute before withdrawing the finger and touching it to her rosebud. As it made contact she bucked her hips and her moaning became louder. The finger slid in easily, all the way. Sylvia went very still and I sensed she was trying to suppress the urge to scream and thrash about. This probably wasn't the right time to tease her but I did anyway.

'Would you like me to use two fingers?'

'Yes,' she hissed.

I coated my index finger, as she had done, and pushed both into her anus. She shuddered and I lowered my head to lick her again. This time I rasped my tongue against her clit and gently fucked her arse with my fingers. She lasted about ten seconds then went rigid as an orgasm surged through her. Before it could fully subside she had scrabbled back up the bed and I was kneeling between her legs, cock in hand, guiding it to her slit, sliding all the way in and sinking to my elbows above her. Sylvia loved this rough entry, straight after a first climax. She felt glorious. Sopping wet but still gripping my shaft in a heavenly cocoon. Time slowed down. I slowed down, pushing slowly inside her to the limit then withdrawing until I was nearly out. Alternating with hard and soft thrusts, kissing her lips, her neck, her shoulders, grasping with one hand for a nipple and squeezing it, biting it through the fabric of her negligee. She was bucking her hips to meet my thrusts, hands clamped round my buttocks, nails digging into my glutes. I was ready to come, feeling the tingle build up in my spine, but she had other ideas.

'Turn me over, John.'

I withdrew and helped her over on to her knees and elbows, her bum up in the air, inviting me. Placing one hand on the small of her back I guided my erection into to, deeper than before. Grasping her hips I thrust strongly, my balls slapping against her thighs, breathing ragged. Underneath me, Sylvia had one arm stretched out grasping a handful of pillow, the other beneath her as she masturbated herself. Again I was ready to come when my grandmother changed the tempo.

'Lube me up, darling.'

Still deep inside her, I reached over to the bedside table for the tube of KY jelly and smeared a great dollop on her anus, pushing some inside with my thumb. Sylvia lowered herself until she was flat on the bed, one arm still underneath her, her favourite position for anal sex. I spread a little jelly on my cock, although it was probably unnecessary, then lowered myself down, cock in hand, seeking her puckered entrance, gently pressing down, always careful not to hurt her. Her sphincter expanded as I pushed and the tip of my penis entered my grandmother's anus. She gasped, once, then sighed. This was my signal to keep pushing, gently, until I was completely in.

It felt different to her vagina, of course. My thick shaft gripped by her sphincter, but past that a gentle traction by the muscles of her rectum. The eroticism of the act never failed to overwhelm me and I started to fuck her in a daze of pleasure, aware that she was equally aroused and that her middle finger would be strumming her clitoris as she closed in on her second orgasm of the night.

Sylvia's breathing got faster, I could see the muscles of her shoulder flex as she masturbated herself and I knew she was close to coming, as was I. Near the end, she brought the middle finger of her free hand up to her face and inhaled the scent. It was one of the fingers she'd pushed into my anus.

'Mmm, I can smell you.'

I felt my orgasm approaching. Sylvia must have done too. She slid the finger into her mouth and sucked and licked it, her tongue flicking over her lacquered nail.

'And I can taste you...'

I groaned and felt like I was turning inside out as my climax hit and at the same time my grandmother forced her head into a pillow to stifle her screams, her body writhing under mine, her anus spasming as I pumped my hot spunk inside her. I pumped seven or eight times before the storm receded and my head cleared. We lay quietly in that position for a minute or so while my cock subsided and I gently withdrew; lying back on the bed, Sylvia snuggled up to me her head on my chest. In this position we dozed for an hour or so. Then, kissing her gently goodnight, I made my way back to my room and washed myself. I should have slept like a baby, but once in bed, the events of the evening just kept replaying on a continuous loop. Masturbating Grace, fucking Sylvia. And the finale when she smelled and tasted the fingers she'd had up my arse. That never failed to make me come and now the memory of it was making me hard again. I turned over and sleep eventually came.

I was woken at six the next morning by the buzzing of a text message. I reached for my phone, expecting something from my grandmother about the events of last night. I should have remembered that she rarely woke before eight o'clock. The message was from my sister.

"Good morning John. I should have messaged you last night after you'd gone, but I just went straight to sleep and didn't wake up until about half an hour ago -- the best sleep I've had in weeks! And all thanks to you! Big question is, though, how do you feel after last night? If it was too weird then I'll just have to think of something else, but if you're still ok with it, I'd love you to come up every few days or so and work your magic. And it was magic. How did you learn to do it so well? I thought Tony was good but he wasn't really. A fumbler compared to you! I just feel so much more relaxed. Please reply as soon as you get this and let me know how you're feeling. I'll be worrying until I hear!! Xx"

Well, I thought, that's very flattering, though I could hardly mention that most of my skill had been learned through masturbating our mother and grandmother. I was also glad that she was ok with things this morning and hadn't developed a guilt complex. Not that there was too much to feel guilty about. But still, I was glad that she wanted me to continue with my services and "every few days" sounded very promising, although I deliberately wasn't thinking about where all this might lead. Having full sexual intercourse with my sister, pleasurable as I'm sure it would be, would be just too complicated in this house. Besides, the idea might horrify her; she might actually just want a quick fingering twice a week.

"Good morning Grace. I'm glad you slept well. To put your mind at rest, I am completely ok with what you propose. Yes, it feels a bit strange but it's rather a nice strangeness. Just let me know when you next want me to come up. x"

The reply was almost immediate.

"Oh thank goodness! I was so worried you'd be freaked out. And yes, a 'nice strangeness' is a good way of describing it. Can I be really cheeky? I feel like I've got a bit of a backlog to get through. How would you feel about coming up again tonight? I promise I'll only ask every few days after that. xxx"

The horny bitch.

"That's fine. I look forward to it! Text me when you're ready."

I showered and went down for breakfast before anyone else was abroad. Then I went up to my home office and spent the morning working and consciously avoiding popping along the corridor and knocking on Grace's bedroom door. She'd be downstairs somewhere anyway, or out in the garden. Lunch in the household was usually a disjointed affair with everyone doing their own thing. Dinner was generally at six or six thirty and we all sat down together in the big dining room at the vast pine table. This evening I was sitting opposite Grace and sandwiched between Sylvia and Nina; it was rather a memorable meal. There was a tension between Grace and me; we were polite, but slightly distant, avoiding much eye contact. Sylvia, on the other hand, was discreetly fondling me under the table at every excuse and I wondered if she too was looking for a repeat performance tonight. Then, as we were eating dessert, I felt another hand on my thigh and looked down to see Nina's slim, dark hand with bright red nail varnish. I glanced over at her but she was talking to Grace and didn't react, so under cover of adjusting my napkin I put my hand down onto hers and stroked it briefly.

As with the day before, the evening passed slowly. We all watched a film and drank a bottle of wine. Back in the pre-Grace days we might also have smoked a couple of joints; Sylvia had admitted years ago that she and I did it and, after pretending to be horrified, mum had admitted that she'd also smoked dope at college. Filling the house with the pungent scent of cannabis resin smoke was clearly out of the question whilst my sister was staying. Mum and I had a game of chess but our hearts weren't in it and it ended with an unsatisfactory stalemate. She then announced she was having an early night and Grace tailed off behind her leaving me with Sylvia and Nina, both of whom had been flirting with me at the dinner table. Then Nina disappeared after kissing me on the cheek and I was left alone with my grandmother.

'I haven't thanked you for last night,' she began. I really needed it and it was so sweet...'

'No need to thank me, Sylvia. It was fantastic. It's always fantastic with you.'

'What a lovely thing to say! I do like exploring new things with you,' she said, archly. 'I think that when we're back to normal there'll be a lot of things that I want to try.'

Christ, I was getting hard again. 'Like what?' I asked, curious.

'Well, I know how excited you get when I slide my fingers into you... I wondered if one day you'd like me to use a vibrator on you...'

I was rigid now and for two pins would have taken my grandmother there and then, in the drawing room. The idea, which once would have been unthinkable, abhorrent, now filled me with excitement. Sylvia was looking at me, smiling quietly.

'I can see you do like the idea. Good. And maybe we can try some other things too...'

'Like what? I stuttered.

But she wouldn't say. 'Just some ideas.'

'Do you want me to come to you again tonight?'

She appeared to consider. 'No. Not tonight. But soon.' She rose and kissed me chastely on the lips and disappeared upstairs, leaving me confused and erect, my mind filled with possibilities.

It was still only eleven o'clock when I got to my room. Grace hadn't invited me up until gone one last night giving me two hours to fill. I thought about masturbating; God knows I was horny enough after the dinner episode and what Sylvia had said to me. But somehow I didn't want to do anything until I'd been to Grace's bedroom. So I decided to pre-empt her.

"Everyone's in their bedroom and it's all locked up downstairs. Do you want me to come up now?"

As before, the reply was almost immediate.

"I think we should leave it an hour. Come at midnight! Xxx"

So I read for an hour, or at least stared at the pages. I don't think much went in and when I picked up the book a few days later I had no recollection of what I'd read that evening. At midnight, I stripped to my boxers and T shirt and picked up my laptop, which Grace had returned to my room while I was having breakfast. Again the house was silent, the first floor in darkness. No sounds and no light from under bedroom doors. I slipped up the second flight and stole down the corridor to my sister's room. The door was ajar and I entered quietly. Inside, the bedside lamp was on low again and she was lying on the bed looking at me. Same as last night, except that the paisley pattern full-length cotton nightdress was gone and in its place was a dark blue silk negligee. Not see through, and reaching to her knees, but a revelation compared to last night's passion killer. She must have seen my expression.

'Sorry, I couldn't bear that horrible cotton thing again. I hope you don't mind me wearing this.'

'Of course not. You look good.'

'Thank you.'

She looked across at my T shirt and boxers but made no comment. The boxers were quite baggy and I hadn't got a full-blown erection, yet, and the lighting was very dim, so it's possible she didn't notice the shrouded protrusion. If she did, she didn't say anything. I closed the bedroom door gently and went across to the bed, lying down next to Grace and considerably closer than I had been the night before.