Grandmother's Lessons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked her in the eyes as directed and felt her middle finger bring more pressure and then felt it slide slowly into me. I moaned loudly as it bottomed out inside me. Grandmother again began her in and out movements.

"John, have you ever had an orgasm?" grandmother asked me.

"What's that?" I replied.

"Seriously? Your father never taught the facts of life in all this time?" she asked. "Hunh. Well, I guess we'll have to get you caught up on some things, won't we?"

"John, I'm going to do something else men enjoy. I want you to just lie back and enjoy the sensation, okay? Don't worry about anything, just enjoy yourself, alright?"

Before I could reply, grandmother bent down and took the head of my penis into her mouth. She began anew moving her finger in and out of my butt in time with swallowing my penis. I thought I was going to lose my mind! I couldn't ever imagine such intense pleasure being possible!

Grandmother swallowed my entire penis down her throat and held it there for a moment. It felt as if it had entered a vat of hot honey. I began to feel a tingling in my thighs that I had not experienced before. I didn't know how to describe it but it was a wondrous feeling.

"Oh, grandmother! Something feels like it's going to happen!" I shouted.

"That's an orgasm, John. Go ahead, let the feeling flow through your body. It's okay, it's a GOOD thing" she answered.

Grandmother replaced my penis in her mouth and about a second later my penis erupted with my very first orgasm! I felt as if a jet pack had attached itself to the inside of my penis! I began to spurt and it just kept spurting and spurting! I thought it might never end.

Grandmother kept her lips firmly around my penis, swallowing everything I spurted out. She did lift her head up off the bottom of my penis as she swallowed so as to be able to breathe.

As my breathing slowly began to calm down, she gently slid her finger out of my butt. She kept her mouth on my penis, sucking as if she were a calf latched onto its mother. My toes remained curled for seemingly another 10 minutes as she licked and sucked the head of my penis. I felt as if the weight of the world was off my shoulders and I could leap the tallest building.

Finally, as my penis softened, grandmother let it loose from her mouth. She held it with one hand and gently kissed it. She looked back into my eyes again with what was a mixture of love and lust.

"John, that was your first orgasm. That is the climax of when a man has sex. Women have them as well, although we sometimes have more than one at a session. I'm very happy that I was able to give you your first one. I'm hoping that's not the last one I'm able to give you. Would that be okay with you if we continued your education?" she asked.

For an answer, I reached out and wrapped my arms around her head, pulling it close to my chest in an embrace.

"Oh, grandmother! I just had the best feeling I could possibly imagine. I can't thank you enough for helping he learn these things. I'm so thankful I have someone like you to teach me. Absolutely, yes, we can continue to teach me."

I let go of her head and she stepped up on a step until she was level with me. She held my head in her hands and gently kissed me on the lips. It became more firm as it went along and I felt her tongue slip between my lips and enter my mouth. I had never kissed a woman before, so I was unsure what to do.

She pulled back just enough to whisper to me, "John, massage my tongue with yours. This is called "French kissing" and it's a lot of fun."

Grandmother again slipped her tongue into my mouth, allowing me to massage it with mine. We continued this for several minutes, moaning with passion. I wrapped my legs around her waist as we kissed, pulling her closer. We fed off of each others passion as it climbed for both of us.

My penis began to rise again as we kissed. Grandmother held it in her hand, gently moving her hand up and down, making me harder.

"John, what say you and I go explore my shower together. I think I can teach you how to wash my back, among other things."

I replied, "Yes, please, grandmother. I'd be happy to anything that you want me to do!"

We both stood up from the pool and she again firmly by gently held my penis in her hand and led up both back inside towards her shower.

As we walked I looked down at the back of her suit and could clearly see her butt crack visible. All I could think of was in a few minutes I was going to get to see my first nude female and it was going to be my sexy grandmother!

12