Grandpa and Annie

Story Info
Grandfather and granddaughter discover each other.
1.4k words
4.35
124.3k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a call from my son Roger the other day. He asked if my eighteen year old granddaughter Annie could stay with me for the week. Roger and his wife were going on vacation and Annie didn't want to go along. I asked Roger why Annie couldn't be by herself. My son said he would feel better if someone could keep an eye on her. I told Roger that Annie was welcome to stay if she wanted to.

Friday afternoon my son drove up with Annie in tow. She didn't look happy. Annie got out of the car and walked into my house. I waved to my son and daughter-in-law as they drove off. I took Annie's bags and took them into the spare bedroom.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

She told me she wasn't.

"You know where the refrigerator is, if you change your mind," I told her.

Annie went into the spare bedroom and I didn't hear from her. It was getting late so I decided to hit the sack. As I am alone these days, I have taken to sleeping in the nude. I shed my clothes and then got onto the bed. I must have drifted off when I heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in Grandpa?"

I quickly got under the covers and I told Annie she could come in. Annie began to apologize about being mad. She said she wanted to stay at home by herself but her parents wouldn't let her. I barely heard what Annie was saying. I looked down and saw my cock bulge pushing on the bed covers. I wondered if Annie could see that as well. My granddaughter walked into my room and she sat down on the edge of the bed. I knew she could see my cock pushing on the sheets.

"Grandpa, do you have an erection?" She asked.

I couldn't say a thing, I was so embarrassed. Annie reached out with a hand and she touched the sheets where my cock was. Damn, my cock was starting to rise up. Annie was rubbing against those covers and I didn't know what to say.

"I've only been with one guy before," she told me.

Just like that, Annie pulled the covers back and out came my erect cock. There was silence for a few moments and then Annie reached over and took hold of my dick. She began to stroke my fat cock and I think I let out a moan as she did so. Annie made me more hard than I could imagine. After a few minutes Annie stood up and began to undress. My mouth must have been open when I first saw my naked granddaughter.

Annie was on the thin side. Her breasts were small and she had her pubic bush cut down to nothing. Annie climbed into bed with me and we sort of lost control of ourselves. We were soon kissing each other and I had a hand on one of her small nipples.

"Make love to me Grandpa," she said.

I knew it was madness what we were doing right then. It had been such a long time since I last had sex. I think I just lost control of myself. I flipped over and I got in between my granddaughter's legs. I pulled them apart and I took my cock in my hand. I looked down at Annie's face. She looked like she was in some sort of ecstasy. I did a stupid thing then. I guided my cock to Annie's opening and I began to feed her my cock.

Annie let out this cry as I tried to push into her pussy. She wasn't kidding. She probably had sex just the one time. Her pussy was so tight. I had difficulty getting my dick inside her. I went slow and was able to get a few inches inside her hole. What can I say? My granddaughter needed my erect cock and I was giving it to her. Annie placed her legs around my back. I kept feeding her until I had my entire length inside.

"Please Grandpa, I want you to fuck me hard!"

Like a fool, I did as my granddaughter asked. I started to feed her every inch of my hard prick. Annie's pussy muscles were convulsing around my rod. We both seem to need this badly. I was pounding her hole. My balls were slapping against her ass as I drove my cock into her wet hole. I had forgotten just how much I had missed lovemaking. I knew it was my granddaughter and I didn't care any longer.

I gave Annie every inch of my pecker. I pushed in the whole way and then I would back out until just the head of my cock was at her pussy lips. Annie placed her hands on my waist like she was guiding me into fucking her senseless. We went at it for what seemed like an hour. I could feel I was getting close to releasing.

"Annie, I am close, I better pull out."

"No Grandpa, I want to feel you cum inside me!"

I knew that Annie couldn't be on any sort of birth control. I couldn't make myself pull out. I slid my dick in the whole way and I started spitting out my white seed. As soon as Annie felt my cum her body tensed up.

"Make me pregnant Grandpa!"

I looked down at Annie's face like I didn't hear her correctly. I was crazy to keep my cock in her. I didn't pull out. I kept squirting my baby cum deep in my granddaughter's pussy. Annie squeezed my dick and she milked me of all my hot froth. We were two crazed lovers who couldn't stop fucking. I got to the point where I felt I didn't have anymore cum inside me. I slowly pulled my dick out.

I looked down and saw my white cream dripping from my granddaughter's body.

"I always wanted to feel a man's cum," she told me.

We were on the bed next to each other. Annie leaned over to kiss me on the mouth. After we kissed, Annie lowered herself and she took my cock in her hand. She surrounded my spent dick with her mouth and began to clean me. I couldn't believe it but Annie managed to keep me hard. My cock was erect once more from all that kissing and licking.

"Can you go again, Grandpa?" She asked me.

Annie didn't wait for a reply. She climbed over top of me and took my cock in her hand. She guided herself to my erection and then lowered her body onto me. We must have been full of lust that night. I brought my hips up and filled my granddaughter with more cock. I found both of her small tits and I gripped them with my hands. Annie was practically screaming as I fucked her for this second time.

Annie bounced up and down my prick and I made her small nipples hard with my fingers. I knew I was lost in fuck lust. I had to have my granddaughter and I knew what the end game would be. Somehow I still had some cum left in the tank. We both orgasmed together this time. I shot a small load of my cum into Annie's tunnel. When we finally stopped, Annie pulled off and she slept in my bed that night.

That was one long week spent with my granddaughter. I lost count of how many times we had sex together. I know I completely lost my mind when Annie would tell me how she wanted to become pregnant by me. I never stopped or once used a rubber. We fucked bare each and every time. The morning that her parents were due back we had sex one last time together. Annie got on all fours. Her ass was positioned up to me and I slid my cock in.

Annie pleaded and begged that last time. She wanted me to fuck her as hard as was possible. You could hear skin hitting skin as I took my granddaughter hard that morning. I gave Annie a final load of my cream. I almost felt sad that this was going to be it for awhile. I spewed out my white cum and Annie took it all inside her tight pussy.

When my son and daughter-in law arrived Annie was packed and ready to go home. She hugged me and said she would contact me later. I am now alone here and thinking of the crazy things I did with Annie. I am willing to bet you that in time Annie will become pregnant by me. I have no idea how we will be able to explain that away. I do know that if Annie visits me again. We will be back in bed together and fucking each other once more.