Grandpa and Molly Pt. 02

Story Info
Nocturnal visits for the restless.
1.9k words
4.46
258k
53

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a fictional relationship between a man and his granddaughter. If this subject offends you, please read no further.

The initial story told of 61 year old Ed, whose 18 year old granddaughter was spending the summer with him and his wife. Somehow, things happened between the two of them, and they had made arrangements to consummate their relationship the next time Grandma went out to play bingo.

Bingo is Tuesday night, but this installment of their story takes place two nights before the big night.

...........

Chapter 1. Restless night of frustration.

I could hear the clock in the hallway ticking, and the constant rhythm did not make sleep come any easier. The green glow of the clock radio on the other side of my wife Ethel told me it was 12:06, and it seemed like time was standing still.

My eyes were now accustomed to the darkness after lying here for the last two hours, and my gaze went Ethel's plump shoulder, and the huge breast that rose and fell with her breathing. How long had it been since we had made love? Three years? Four? Too fucking long to keep up this charade of a happy marriage as anything more than a cheap facade.

I reached my hand over and placed it on that big tit, and I squeezed the doughy flesh out of boredom. My cock began to stiffen despite the lack of desire I had for the woman, and I was just getting interested when Ethel snorted and rolled away from me and onto her side.

Her huge ass was peeking out from over the sheet which had come down to around our knees with all the tossing and turning, and I pulled my cock over while sliding over toward Ethel and the clump of hair sprouting from between those cheeks.

If I fucked her in the ass at least we wouldn't have to look at each other when we did it, I thought to myself as I poked the head of my dick between those fat ass cheeks. Not much chance of that happening, I figured, and after a few timid pokes of my cock produced nothing more than another snort from Ethel, I gave up.

I slipped out of bed as quietly as possible and went down the hall to the bathroom. After tapping the reluctant kidneys I headed out to the kitchen for a drink. At the end of the hall was the spare bedroom where our lovely granddaughter Molly was sleeping, the cute little thing who had turned my world upside down last Tuesday night, and had made me promise an even more interesting time this Tuesday night.

Molly always slept with the door closed, so I was shocked when I noticed the door was ajar when I went past it. I gave a glance inside as I went past and stopped dead in my tracks.

Molly had worked her sheet part of the way off on this humid summer night, and thanks to the light of the full moon that streamed in through the window I could see that Molly slept in the nude. Laying on her side I could see the side of her tiny breast and her pert left buttock.

No, no, no, I told myself as I kept walking after a long look, and went to fetch that drink in the kitchen. How much life had changed since Molly had moved in for the summer. Walking around with constant erections, looking for opportunities to brush up against my granddaughter, and just now actually wanting to fuck my wife. What the hell had Molly done to me?

Chapter 2. Just walk on by.

After getting a drink I wandered back upstairs, and tried not to look into Molly's room, failing miserably. Molly was no longer on her side, for she was now on her back, with arms and legs akimbo, and fully illuminated by that helpful full moon.

I pushed the door open a little bit wider, very thankful that this was one of the few doors in our old farmhouse whose hinges didn't squeak whenever you opened it. Silently I walked over to the side of the bed, the same side where last Tuesday I had been lured into shaving my little Molly's underarms, and she had reciprocated by masturbating me into an orgasm so intense that I still couldn't believe it.

Now here I was again, staring at this precious little woman; Molly's diminutive breasts disappearing with her on her back, those little pointy nipples standing up proudly, and now for the first time my eyes strayed below her waist.

Such beauty, I thought to myself as I gazed at her most intimate area, and without thinking my hand reached inside my pajamas and pulled out my stiffening cock. Molly's legs were spread a bit and her knees were bent, affording me an ideal view of the little tuft of light brown hair that guarded her tender opening. I couldn't have gotten a better view if Molly had been trying to provide me one, but her eyes were closed.

I intended to leave just then, as Molly stirred a bit, but as she did her knees raised up a bit and her thighs parted. The only sound in the room was my breathing, which sounded like a freight train going up an incline.

I found that wasn't walking out of the room - instead I was climbing onto the foot of the bed as gracefully as a man my size could, and crept up to where my head was between Molly's legs. From there, my head slowly bowed until her pussy was so close I could smell the sweet perfume that rose from it.

Then my cheeks were being gently carressed by the softest spray of pubic hair imaginable. Hair so soft it was more like down, and my tongue grazed the silky fur along Molly's labia before letting it slip inside of her.

Molly let out a little gasp, and I knew that she could not still be asleep, or even if she had ever actually been asleep to begin with. No matter, because once I had inhaled the aroma of Molly's sweet pussy. a combination of a vague floral scent with a musky, lusty overtone, I was long past stopping.

My tongue burrowed into Molly, lapping like a madman from top to bottom, and even letting my tongue dart down way between her thighs and licking her anus briefly. It all tasted sweet to me. My God, how long had it been since I had tasted flesh as sweet as Molly's?

My mouth found the shy pearl of her clitoris, and as I swirled my tongue around it, cupping her little ass chheks in my palms and trying to force more of her into my mouth, Molly began writhing and squirming beneath me.

Molly was whimpering and moaning, and I remembered that I had not closed the door behind me when I had entered, but I was way beyond caring by then. When she came, my mouth was drenched by a spray of sweet nectar, and my tongue kept splashing on through it as Molly's thighs clamped around my head while her orgasm raged.

Finally, Molly's thighs released my head as they parted wearily, and I rose up on my knees and looked up at Molly, whose eyes were still closed as if nothing had happened, but whose chest was rising and falling rapidly.

Wordlessly I backed down the foot of the bed, climbing off as inconspiciously as I could manage, and walked silently out of the room, pulling the door closed behind me.

I got back in my own bed and looked over at Ethel, who was sleeping as if nothing had happened. I pulled a sheet over her big butt, which no longer seemed particularly appetizing, and lay on my back. I considered masturbating, as I had gotten so wrapped up in Molly that I had forgotten about myself.

The smell of Molly's pussy permeated the air, as my face was coated with her cum, and I wondered whether it would be that obvious to Ethel if she woke. My hand strayed down to my cock, but after a few half-hearted tugs, I gave it up and closed my eyes, thinking about Tuesday night and what was going to happen.

*

Chapter 3. What a dream I had.

My dream was so realistic I never wanted to wake up. In my mind, I was putting my cock into Molly, and she was having orgasm after orgasm, and her moistness was gripping my cock as I felt her tight pussy convulse with pleasure.

I awoke with a start, and realized that I must have been snoring, like I occassionally do when I fall asleep on my back. The thing that really startled me was that my dream was continuing even though I was awake.

Molly. I jerked my head to the side and saw the hulking shape of my wife, still sound asleep with her back to me. Kneeling down toward the foot of the bed was Molly, and she had the shaft my cock in her hands and was sucking on the bulb furiously.

What if Ethel woke up and saw her granddaughter doing this? The thought both terrified me and excited me, and as my eyes adjusted to the surroundings I could see Molly looking up at me as she licked and sucked the crown while her hands twisted and jerked the rest of it.

The bed was moving ever so slightly with the motion of Molly's head and hands, and she seemed to be having trouble getting much more than the head of my cock into her petite mouth, but it felt so good that I was not going to complain.

The danger part began to weigh heavily on my mind, so much so that I put my hand down between my legs, underneath Molly's hands, and began rubbing hard on the area between the base of my cock and my balls.

This rarely failed to make me cum fast when I abused myself, and as I felt the cum surge through my loins I could only wonder whether Molly had expected to finish me off in her mouth. The question was moot seconds later as my cock began ejaculating, and my warm seed shot into Molly's mouth.

I felt Molly's tongue swabbing the tip of my dick as I came, so she was not only expecting it, but knew what to do with it when it arrived. I managed to make much less noise that I wanted to, but only by biting my lip and confining my sound to a few stifled snorts.

My cock began to grow limp, but Molly kept sucking, and as it shrunk to a more manageable size, Molly began to demonstrate some incredible cocksucking skills. Soon she had my limp tool all the way in her mouth, and she kept moving his lips up and down me, stretching and sucking it until I had to gently pull her off, longing for the days of my youth when it would have risen again in a matter of minutes from such affection.

Molly crept off the bed and ducked over to give me a kiss with her sticky mouth before whispering in my ear, "You taste yummy Grandpa," and making her way out the door.

"Quit rockin' the boat," Ethel said in a sleepy moan as she rolled over.

As Ethel rolled over, her meaty arm came around and fell across my stomach, her pudgy fingers just inches away from my flaccid cock which lay back on my gut contentedly.

Timing is everything.

.......

Thanks for your encouragement on the first episode. Comments are always welcome, and thank you for reading.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved i, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Cool. Stolen moments are always so erotic. The element of danger never fails to spice things up.

Great stuff.

And there are other stories of yours that you should start working out sequels to - intriguing premises should always be expanded on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT SERIES!

I love-love-love stories about confident older men (grandfathers in their 70's and 80's) that are so endowed. I am a 18 year old HS senior female in a private school in NYC that works in a very powerful law firm as part of an internship. The firm I work at specializes in commercial land development and real estate properties. Coming from high school to work and seeing the change from the immature acting boys to these older men of power has made me begin to think about being with a much older man. Being so close to their take-no-prisoners personalities and their wealth and power really excites me. About me. I stand 5'5" tall and weigh 108 pounds. I have long blond hair and my measurements are 34D-21-33. I have an innocent look because of my braces but always dress fashionably in short skirts that show my tapered legs, with sheer blouses that show my sheer, lace bras (white or black) and a jacket. I always wear thigh-high stockings and black or brown pumps to accent my legs and to complete my outfits. I admit that I love the compliments and looks I get from the older men in the firm and have enjoyed going to dinner with a few of the men to very up-scale restaurants. Although I have a boyfriend in High School I admit to sleeping with two of the older men I had met that do business with the firm. Both men are wealthy land developers; one was 65 and the other 74. The sexual experience was unlike anything I ever experienced with my boyfriend or boys my age. Their confidence and knowing a girl’s body turned me on like crazy, and I have to admit the age difference of 50 years and more between us added to the excitement beyond words. About a month ago I began assisting Mr. Jennings the firm’s senior partner. Although he is 88 years old, he looks a lot younger, decades younger in fact. He stands 6‘ tall and has a slender build with chiseled facial features and a full head of white hair. Working close to him started to really excite me as I began to fantasize about him and I in bed (and other places like his office, sexually). After a week he closed a billion dollar deal and said he wanted to celebrate by taking me out on the town. He made me feel really special when he said I was very helpful in assisting him on the lucrative project. Riding in his personal limousine and sipping champagne as we drove to a very private club was so thrilling to me. As he toasted my helping him he also toasted to me being very sexy. After I told him that he was very handsome we began kissing. I could not begin to explain how sexy I felt to be kissing my 88 year old boss. My body was instantly on fire and I was groaning as his tongue flicked across mine. Seeing him look in my eyes and hearing him say, “I want to fuck you,” made me groan and almost cum. During dinner we kissed like lovers. The fact the he was 70 years older than me had me so turned on. His confidence and the way he controlled the action also showed his vast life experience, especially with woman. He talked and was very interested to learn about my interests as I was so impressed with his world travels and business accomplishments. I learned that he was a bachelor and never married and when I confessed to having a boyfriend he toasted me on my own confidence for knowing what I wanted, and that I wouldn’t let having a boyfriend interfere with my own personal happiness or pleasure. After the toast I whispered in his ear that I was so attracted to him and that I couldn’t wait to fuck him. As I said it I ran my hands up his pant leg and after going up his knee a few inches I discovered a cock that was massive. Looking at me with a sly grin he said, “13 inches.” I could not believe what he said and what I was feeling. He was every bit huge, and I couldn’t wait to see, taste and especially to fuck it. In the limo back to his Penthouse I called my roommates and told them that I was staying at the office that night and then called my boyfriend to tell him the same thing. As I talked to my boyfriend my bosses hands were all over my stocking covered legs, tracing patterns at the top of my lace stocking an on to my flesh. I was going wild from his experienced touch. Although I wanted to rush my boyfriend off the phone I knew I couldn’t and had to listen to him go on and on about the basketball game at school and how he was high scorer. As he talked my boss was kissing my neck while he spread my legs and ran his finger up and down my thong covered pussy. Suddenly I felt his skilled fingers push my thong to the side as he slipped two fingers into my burning sex. Kissing my neck as he expertly fingered fucked me he ran his thumb over my sensitive clit. Knowing I was about to explode I managed to get my boyfriend off the phone telling me I had to get back to my boss. After I hung up I pushed off my pumps and exploded all over his masterful fingers. After I came we kissed until we arrived at his Penthouse. In his private elevator we kissed like lovers as we rode up to the 60th floor of his Penthouse. When the door opened to his luxury home he was squatting behind me with my dress up over my ass while he ate my pussy and asshole from behind. As his mouth moved for my ass to my pussy he would tell me how sexy I was and how wonderful I tasted. Once again this is how different he and older men were. They were very vocal in telling a girl what they liked. It was such a hot turn on to me. Within seconds I exploded all over his mouth and when he stood he instantly started kissing me. The taste of my sex on his mouth had me boiling with hot sex. After cumming I squatted on my pumps and released his staggering cock. I went wild as I starred at the biggest cock I had ever seen. For the next hour I squatted there making love to it and worshiping it with my hands and mouth. When he came I experienced the biggest load of hot cum that I ever drank. After his orgasm he stripped me to my thigh high stockings and pumps and led me to the wonderful view overlooking the city. In front of the window we kissed and for almost an hour he kissed my 34D breasts and sucked and bit each of my nipples until I came in a flood. I could not get over how skilled he was at making me cum, and had a very good idea that he had a lot of experience with women, especially with teenage girls. When he stripped his cloths I was amazed at his body. Although his skin had an older, almost elastic quality to it, his body was still very firm. Seeing his massive cock hand down so far made him look like a god to me. Taking me from behind he leaned me forward and began fucking me from behind as my hands pushed off the glass door. As he worked his massive dick into me his hands were running up and down my stockings and over my back. As he fucked each new inch into me he continued to tell me how sexy I was and how much he loved my body and my pussy. I came so many times over his massive cock that I lost count. During my numerous explosions he came inside me twice without ever losing his massive hard on. As he fucked into me we kissed with a passion of sex starved lovers. When he fucked me hard the clicking of my high heels on the wood floor as my pussy wrapped around his massive dick filled the air with the sounds of the naughtiest sex. The 70 year old age difference between us made the sex even hotter. My 88 year old boss fucked me all night and well into the afternoon. After sleeping I found him in the shower where we kissed like lovers and fucked for two more hours. I just could not get over his stamina and strength, and the power behind each of his orgasms. After the shower I stepped back into my pumps and went into his study where his personal chef had made an amazing lunch. After lunch he lifted me on to his desk and fucked into me wildly as our tongues flew out and whisked across each other’s. I came over and over until I felt his massive cock swell inside me. Knowing he was going to cum I told him that I wanted to see his load. He shot over me with so much cum that it covered my stomach and even hit my breasts and my face. We went directly to the hot tub where we kissed and played with each other. Bending me over the edge of the tub he ate me from behind and as I was cumming he slid his massive 13 inch monster back inside me which caused metro have a volcanic orgasm. We spent the rest of the day in bed playing with each other. The next day I broke up with my boyfriend and moved in to the Penthouse. When I told my parents where I moved and who I moved in with they were not at all happy, but I am 18 and the way he treats me, and especially the way he fucks me more than make up for how anyone feels about us. Trust me I am not alone in being a teenager who loves older men. There isn’t a girl at school who hasn’t said they’d trade places with me in a second if they had the chance. Remember 80 is the new 50!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Soooo goin to do this

I'm so going to do this with my grandpa now done it with my dad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my fantasy

every time i have a fantasy hour, (i've been celibate for nearly 10 years) this is what i start with!!! i love being eaten and to play granpa eating granddaughter gets me soaked!!! thanks, great story!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories