Grandpa and Molly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me? Heavens no."

"Bet Angie would like to take your cock up her ass," Molly said. "She doesn't care how big a guy's cock is. The bigger the better she says. Angie always says that pussies are for eating and asses are for fucking."

"She would want me to do that to her?"

"Do what, Grandpa Ed?" Molly teased.

"You know," I said.

"No, I want you to say it."

"Angie would let me fuck her in the ass?" I asked as my face flushed with embarrassment and the rest of me quivered with excitement. Never did it, even in my younger days, but that didn't mean I wasn't curious.

"Yes, she'd beg you to do it!" Molly said as she jacked me off harder. "I'm getting all hot thinking about watching you stick that fat cock of yours into her ass and making her scream. Angie's ass has a little hair around the hole. Mine doesn't. See?"

Molly turned around and spread her butt cheeks wide, and as I looked at that vulnerable tan puckered ring, I imagined how tight that opening would be.

"Beautiful honey," I said. "It's beautiful."

"What is Grandpa Ed?" Molly prodded me.

"Your anus. Your asshole," I said as she started to correct me.

"You'd like to fuck me in the ass, wouldn't you Grandpa Ed?"

"Yes," I grunted.

"Told you you could get it up again for me!" Molly screamed. "You're as hard as a rock!"

"Won't last," I moaned. "Quick!"

Molly lept astride me, spread her legs wide and lowered herself down onto my cock, which I held straight up and ready for her descent.

I watched my cock part Molly's pussy lips, and as she slid down onto me she was still incredibly tight, but peneration was easier this time, and I held Molly by the hips while she moved up and down on the top half of my dick.

Molly's face winced as I felt her pussy clamp down around me while she had a little orgasm of sorts, and I had to turn away so I didn't come myself at the sight of this little angel impaled onto my cock.

"Cum Grandpa Ed," Molly pleaded. "I want to you cum! Fast please!"

"Now?"

"Yes, it really hurts. Shoot your cum inside me so it will feel better."

"Alright honey," I said as I looked up at her. "Play with your titties for me honey. Make me cum."

"Like this, Grandpa Ed?" Molly asked and raised her hands up to those delicious little cones, pinching the buds between her thumbs and her index fingers, as the rose colored nipples bulged in response. "You like to watch me play with my boobies?"

"Yes!" I screamed. "Pinch those titties!"

My cock jerked inside of Molly as I came, in what was likely a very small quanitiy of seed this time, but the feeling was incredible nonetheless, and Molly reached down behind herself and jiggled my balls to coax out all she could before collapsing off to the side.

"Sorry," Molly said. "I guess I was more sore than I thought I was."

"It was incredible sweetie," I said as I kissed Molly, our tongues dueling as we embraced.

"You're the best, Grandpa Ed," Molly said. "You're the best man I ever had. Now just think about how much fun we could have with Angie here too!"

.......

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate you reading and welcome your reactions.

12