Grandpa Fills In the Gap

Story Info
Maddy has sweet memories of Grandpa.
2.9k words
4.35
52.3k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS OVER THE AGE OF 18.

*****

The living room is dark, the only light coming through the window is that of the moonlight and his recliner is right near it, the curtains wide open as the view of the city skyline is in the distance and the only noise you can hear is that of the two bodies slapping against one another.

Whispering into his ear as he fucks me "that's it Grandpa, fuck me hard and deep just like last time." he groans as he works his hips as best he can in the position he's in.

The recliners is all the way back as his body is stretched out in it as I bounce on him, driving his cock deeper into my pussy "oh Maddy, you feel so good. I've missed you so much." he says in a low voice just as his hands slide down my back and grips my ass with both of his hands and starts to slam me down on him "I'm very close sweetie, I don't think I'll last long."

Holding onto the top of the recliner, I turn my head and whisper into his ear "then don't hold back grandpa, cum inside of me, fill me up again with your seed." he grips my hips hard and slams me down one last time, when I feel his cock expand and begin spilling his seed inside of me.

"OH MADDY!!" he says as low so we don't wake up grandma, who is in the next room. His arms wrap around me as he fills my pussy up with his life giving spunk "going to fill you up like our last encounter."

Resting my forehead against his with a smile, eyes closed "that's what I want every time I visit you." I lean in and kiss him on the lips as I feel the last jerk of his cock shoot the last of his seed inside of me. Staying as we are for a moment, his cock slips out of me, limp and deflated.

"Well , I think that's all I have for tonight, maybe we can do it again tomorrow night." he says to me as I slowly climb off him and he adjusts the recliner to the upright position. I fix my night gown as he stuffs his cock back into his pajama pants and stands up "we have to be more careful next time, remember grandma is in the next room and so is little Gabby." he tells me before he gives me a kiss.

"I know, but I just couldn't wait any longer, I had to have you inside of me." I wrap my arms around him holding him close "You know that Gabby can't stop talking about her trip here." I look up to him "she loves you so much." he gives me another kiss "I wish we lived closer so you could see her every day."

He sighs "She's beautiful and I also wish you lived closer to me, that way I could see my daughter every day instead of on the computer or on the phone."

"I know grandpa, I want our daughter near her father, but Roger doesn't want to move back here, even with his job offering the relocation here." turning in his arms, we both stand by the window and stare at the skyline "I hope that tonight you knocked me up again, I want to feel your son or daughter growing inside of me again." his hands slide down the front of my body and come to rest on my stomach.

"I want nothing more to see you again pregnant with my child just like when you were carrying Gabby, I was so happy and proud to know that I put that baby inside of you and not that asshole of your husband."

Chuckling "you know, he has no idea that he's not even Gabby's father. Fool thinks he can just stick it in, shoot his weak load and think that will get me pregnant." shaking my head "he doesn't even know how to fuck."

Grandpa's head lowers next to my ear as he whispers "well good thing you have me, right?" kissing my neck his hands begin to slide down over my nightgown and between my legs "I need to fuck you again Maddy, before you go to bed, you got me fucking hard again."

I look back to make sure that we didn't wake anyone up "do it! fuck me fast grandpa." I bend over and lean on the window sill as he throws my nightgown over my hips, he stands behind me and pushes his pajama pants down enough to get his cock and balls out "oh god yes!!" I reach down between my legs and start playing with my clit as he positions himself behind me, rubbing the head of his cock up and down the slit of my pussy, he stops right at the entrance and pushes into me in one motion "Uuuu Grandpa!!" saying in a low heated voice, he starts to fuck me like before.

"OH FUCK!!" he grumbles low, but it doesn't stop him from taking me hard. Once again, there we are fucking like teenagers, hiding from the parents, except we are hiding from grandma and our daughter.

He hands grip my shoulders as he pushes me back just as he thrust forward "soo good baby girl, always loved fucking you." One of his hands reaches up and grabs hold of my ponytail and pulls back my head "find a way to get your ass back here Maddy, leave Roger if you have to, but I need you and Gabby close to me, do you hear me?" panting, I give him a nod as I understand what he wants from me.

"Yes-yes grandpa, I will." my voice coming out in short pants, I grip the window sill tight knowing he's going to blow very soon.

He grips my hips as his hips slam into me a few times before I hear him groan as quietly as he can "Madddyyyy" he says through clenched teeth, I feel the warmness filling my womb once again as his seed spills inside of me.

"Yesss, that's it grandpa, fill me up with your cum, give me another baby!!" dropping my head I exhale "fuck grandpa, that was even better than last time." I look back to him with a grin as I wink at him.

He pulls outs of me "you best get to bed sweetie, I don't want grandma waking up and finding us like this." he takes a tissue out of his pajama pants pocket and cleans himself up. Tossing the tissue into the trash, he leans in and gives me a kiss "thank you for tonight angel, and thank you for bringing Gabby to me." he starts to chuckle "you know I just realized that we made a beautiful baby, I hope the next one is just as beautiful or if it's a boy, handsome as his father." shaking my head, I give him one last kiss and head back to my old room, where our daughter is fast asleep in her bed. I lean down and give her a kiss, then I head to bed where I pray that his seed takes hold once again.

******************************************************************************

As the days go by, Grandpa, Grandma, Gabby, and I have fun going to the zoo, the park, the movies, or just enjoying our time at home talking about the times we spent with them at Christmas time, how I loved those days.

"Mommy, didn't you find out at Christmas time that you were going to have me???" Gabby asks me as I look over to my grandfather with a smile.

"Sure did. It was the best news and Christmas for me, then nine months later...YOU came into my life." pulling Gabby into my arms and holding her tight. "You weighed in a 5 lbs 8oz and measured about 21 inches and you were the most beautiful baby in that whole nursery." tickling her as I look over to her father, my grandfather "Roger of course missed the birth, but what can you do about it now, huh"

Gabby is now 5 yrs old, I'm wondering how she will react when she finds out she's going to be a big sister.

"So, have you spoken to Roger today sweetie?" my grandmother asks me.

I look over to her "yea, he's doing fine he says and misses us and can't wait for us to come home." saying in a sad voice. I look over to my grandfather, who shows his sadness as well.

"I think you should try to convince that husband of yours to move back here, you need to be close to your family as well as he does." he says firmly.

"I'll try my best grandpa, but it's going to be a little hard for us to do that after I tell him that I'm pregnant again." smiling at both of them as I share the amazing and wonderful news.

"WHAT!! OH MY GOD MADDY, THAT'S IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!" my grandmother says as she comes over to give me a hug. Hugging her, I smile big at my grandfather as he returns the smile knowing that he is going to be a father for the second time.

"Maddy, that is so wonderful, Congratulations sweetie." he walks over to me and gives me a tight hug "You have no idea how happy this makes me, makes us. We are going to be great-grandparents again!!" he says trying to make it sound legit.

"Thank you, but now I have to tell my daughter she's going to be a big sister." I call out to Gabby, who disappeared into her room.

"Yes mommy?" kneeling down in front of her, I take her hands and smile "How would you like to be a big sister?" it takes her a few to catch on what I just told her.

"WHAT!! Are you going to have a baby???" she says, then screams out in joy as she throws herself into my arms "I'M GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!" she turns to her father, well great-grandfather "Poppa, I'm going to be a big sister!!" he nods as he can't control his happiness either.

"I know, isn't that cool??" he catches her in his arms as she flung herself towards him "You are going to be the best big sister ever!" she nods.

"Yup, I can't wait!!" Gabby slides down out of his arms and runs over to me giving me one more hug before running back to her room to play with her dolls.

"Well this deserves a celebration, let's all go out to dinner!!" my grandmother says and we all agree to it. She moves past me "let me call up the restaurant to make reservations." with that she leaves my grandfather and I alone in the living room

.

I look to make sure that no one is with-in ear shot. I walk over to him and hug him tight "How's it feel to be a father again at your age?" I look up to him as he stares down "Just kidding, but how does it feel to be a father again?"

"I am so happy, you have no idea how much, thank you again." he leans down giving me a kiss. Once he breaks our kiss he says to me "I want to be present for the birth of my son or daughter, I wasn't last time and that hurt, but I don't want to miss this one, please Maddy find a way to come back to me."

And so it happened, everything happened in December regarding my pregnancy, then I went home to Roger. I told him about being pregnant and he took it well, but there was something off about him. Roger and I had a talk that night and he let me know that he wanted a divorce, he was giving me my freedom so I can go back home and be with my family, he just didn't know I was also going back to be with the father of my two kids.

By March, I was divorced and back home living with my grandmother and grandfather. Roger and I have joint custody of Gabby and will have the same once the baby is born. Grandpa isn't too happy about it, but I told him that we had to put up a front so we don't get found out, he agreed reluctantly, but he agreed.

As months went by, I grew heavy with our son. Grandpa was so happy to learn he was going to have a son "What are we going to name him?" he says to me while he drives home after my doctor's appointment.

"I'm not sure. I like the name Zachary, but I also like Austin, Bradley, Kevin." looking at him laughing "well I guess we have choices, but what about you? What do you want to name your son?" leaning back in the seat as I rub my swollen belly "this kid is going to be great in sports with all the kicking he's been giving me."

My grandfather reaches over and places his hand on my belly "listen here young man, don't be kicking your mother to much or you'll have to answer to me." he laughs when he feels the kick "Is that right?" another kick "How about a name like Christopher?" he looks at me, then back to the road.

"Christopher? Christopher?" I repeat it a couple of time "Christopher Barrik?" smiling at the sound of it "I like that, what about you?" he doesn't say anything as he pulls into an empty parking lot and parks the car.

He turns to me "You sure about that name sweetie?" he says "I mean, I love it cause he'll be named after me, but what about Roger's last name?"

Sighing "shit, I forgot to add his name since he thinks it's his. Well how about then Christopher Barrik Hogan." He pulls me into his arms and kisses me passionately.

"I love the name, thank you." kissing me again, I wrap my arms around the man I love.

***********************************************************************

I gave birth to Christopher in mid September. Grandpa was there for the birth of his son and I never seen a man so happy as I did that day. He held him pretty much all day until the nurses nearly had to pry Chris out of his hands. "You know you'll get to hold him once we get home." I say laughing at him.

"I know, but I can't help it." we watch the nurses leave the room taking Christopher with them, but knowing they will be back soon with him. He comes over to me "You know that I want more kids." grinning wickedly at me.

"I know and I will give you as many as you want, but let's just get through this one first, ok." reaching up, I pull him down for a kiss "love you grandpa."

After the birth of our son, our joy turned into sorrow when grandma passed away a few months afterwards.

Though my grandfather and I have a relationship, I know that he still loved my grandmother deeply and it was a rough time for him, but we made the most of it as a family.

Things slowly fell into place as the time went on. I began sleeping with my grandfather and gradually took over the role my grandmother had in the house.

As the years passed, I had two more kids with my grandfather another boy and a girl.

Adam Barrik who was born in November, then Samantha who was born in October. With the house full of kids, I knew my grandfather was a happy man.

Gabby turned 10, Chris was 5, Adam just turned 3, and Samantha hit the terrible 2's, but he didn't care he was happy to have his family with him.

*************************************************************

9 years later

Grandpa passed away a few months after our last son was born. I tried to tell him that four was enough, but he wanted one more and we had one more, we named our son Jason Barrik.

After his passing, the will was read and it turned out that he left each of his kids a hefty amount of money, but they could only get that money if they went to college and graduated. Well, Gabby did just that.

At 19, she turned out to be very smart, she graduated high school at the age of 15 and went onto college graduating top of her class at the age of 18. She took a long vacation to Italy with the money her "poppa" left her. What surprised me the most was when she came back she wasn't alone, not only did she bring back her new "boyfriend" who was an older man, but she was six months pregnant.

"Mom, I would like you to meet Antonio Capozzi, my fiancé and the father of your future grand-daughter." shaking his hand, I stare at him for a moment and smile knowing she picked someone just like her father and she doesn't even realize it.

Congratulating them, I wish them the very best on what their future may hold as I just stand back and watch my family come together as one.

I think about how proud and happy my grandfather would be right now, that everything that I have now, we started it on a rainy night, when he came into my room to comfort me nearly 20 yrs ago resulting with the birth of Gabby 9 months later.

THE END.