Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tell me off for being a dirty, sneaky boy and I say I'm sorry.

Then you turn your back to me and slip your blouse over your shoulders.

You murmur at me to come to you.

I stare at your back. I can see the track of your spine and the curve of your body as you stand there waiting for me.

When I go to you I encircle your waist with my arms, my lips against the nape of your neck and the scent of you overwhelming my senses, you sigh and press back against me.

My hands, of their own accord, go instinctively to your tits. I squeeze the pliant flesh through your bra, my breathing quickening as my erection swells harder and nudges your back

I breathe into your ear as I ask if we're really going to do it.

You say yes and then lever both of your boobs out of your bra.

You tell me you've thought of nothing else since our conversation. You tell me you knew I wanted you.

My hands are all over your tits as you talk, squeezing you as I feel the weight of them. I mutter that I love your boobs, how they're like warm, fresh dough.

I lick your neck and you groan as you lay your hands over mine. You show me just how you like your tits to be handled. Then you reach back behind you with one hand and touch my cock.

I fuck into your fist while I pull on your nipples.

God, this is so sexy. My cock is leaking pre-cum which is smeared all over your skirt while your fist works me.

You groan and twist in my arms to face me as you say you want to kiss me. I stare down at your tits as they hang over the cups of your bra.

We kiss, your hand back on my dick, cranking at me until I'm sighing into your mouth.

I tell you you're beautiful as my fingers find your pussy. I tell you I love your shoes and how they make your legs look great. I feel between your legs –You're so hot and wet for me.

You tell me how good it feels to have my hard-on in your hand while I rub your clit and kiss your mouth again. You're panting and wriggling, squirming your pussy onto my fingers.

Then you lead me by my dick to the sofa. You sit down and undo my jeans properly, pulling them down so you can see all of me. My cock is waggling inches from your face and you lift it to examine it at close range.

You tell me I've grown into such a beautiful man and that I've got a lovely cock. Then you squeeze my balls and say something about them being full of cum for my mother. You tease me by asking if you should give my cock a lick, your eyes gleaming as you make out as though you're going to suck me, only to pull back at the last moment. You talk dirty to me. You tell me that if you actually lick the end of my cock then, after that, I'll only want to lick you; and if you let me do that to you then we might as well fuck. You tell me that we shouldn't be doing this, that it's so bad, it's wrong for you to be holding my cock and that we shouldn't have kissed like we did. You tell me that sons don't kiss their mother's with their tongues.

You stroke me with your fist and I'm groaning and begging you to suck me.

Your head bobs towards my cock. I can see your pink tongue poking out, but again you pull back.

No, you say, we shouldn't.

And then you look up at me and wink before you dab my cock-head against your tongue. Your lips close around me. You sigh and rub your pussy with one hand while you suck my cock and wank me low down near my balls.

My hips jerk and I'm groaning. It feels so good, mum, it feels so nice in your wet mouth.

You slurp at me, moaning around the meat that's filling your mouth. You're working both hands on me now, your fingers corkscrewing around as you suck the head of my cock.

You spit my cock out and tug at me.

When I come the splashes of jizm squirt onto your skin with an audible squelch. The stuff erupts from me to spray over your cheek, globs of the stuff flying over your shoulder to land on the sofa while glistening ropes shimmer in your hair.

You don't even flinch like the women do in porn films., instead you keep your eyes open and just tug at me while I gasp and moan and my toes curl against the carpet beneath my feet.

You tell me to cover you in spunk and that you want to taste me.

More of the hot stuff gushes into your open mouth, and instead of swallowing my outpouring you slide it around inside your mouth, rolling the goo around with your tongue before you let the ooze slide over your chin.

Thick, trembling strands shiver on your chin for a few seconds until they plop onto your tits and down into your lap. Then you scoop up a single globule with a forefinger and lick it clean.

As I stare at the mess I've made. You've got spunk all over your face, in your hair, on your tits. You lean back and open your legs. You tell me to lick you and you hold yourself open so I can see your cunt ...

How am I doing so far, mum? Is this getting you worked up?

Let me know soon!

Your loving son. Naughtyboy20

***

From wetsexymother to naughtyboy20 Subject: Re - Let's play

Thank you! Oh my, I can't tell you how wound up I got reading that! As I read it I could see it all: my settee at home – and it's exactly as you said, you wouldn't be able to see my pussy if you were peeping around the door; I could see my son's face as he looked at me; I could feel his stiff cock nudging my back. It was wonderful. I masturbated with a little vibrator I carry in my bag, and I came and came.

More! Tell me more!

Your very, very wet, very sexy mother! xxx

***

From naughtyboy20 to wetsexymother Subject: Re - Let's play

I would tease you with my tongue and cock before we finally did it.

For the first time I'd make you lie down on the bed on your front. Then I'd climb over you and lay so my cock could nudge your pussy. Next I'd slide the end of my dick, all slippery and gooey with the spunk that dribbled out of when I came, between your piss-flaps. My cock would slide over your clit and probe at your hole until you were pissing juice and writhing and groaning, begging for me to put it in.

I'd kiss the back of your neck and blow gently over your back while all the time just sliding my cock through your folds, teasing you with it. Then I'd just give you the tip, probing at you for a couple of seconds before pulling out to start again.

I'd slide in just a little deeper the next time, maybe giving you three of four strokes before I take my cock out again.

Eventually, as you're groaning and moaning constantly, sighing and gasping for me to fuck you, I slide all the way into your body, and then pause.

I'd give a deep thrust and then pull out again. And it's back to the teasing.

When I've got you almost sobbing for me to fuck you, I push in again, this time fucking in and out half a dozen times. Then I go slow, altering the number and speed and depth of my fucking until you don't know what's going on. Soon I'm pounding at you, my hands on your shoulders, with my weight on you as I push you into the bed and stab you with my meat.

(I've done this with a very, very sexy older woman. The first woman I ever went with. She's nearly sixty but is very glamorous and dirty as fuck in bed. Normally, during the day in public she's very modest and polite, but when we fuck she likes to wear the lingerie and talk dirty – really dirty)

Anyway, I'm fucking you and you're grunting and grabbing the bed-sheets as you try to jerk your arse back at me. You want me deep and keep telling me to fuck harder and faster. You're so aroused by now that there's a big wet patch on the bed, and you cry out and tell me to dump my load into your cunt as you come ...

I hope you liked this, my sexy mother. I did. I'm stiff and ready for my mother's tight pussy.

***

When my mother arrived home at seven on Friday evening, after the taxi dropped her off from the railway station, I had a bath drawn for her.

"That's nice," she said with a smile. "How thoughtful you are."

I gave my mother a few minutes until I heard her splashing in the tub.

"Mum?" I said after knocking at the door. "I've got some chilled wine for you."

"Oh!" my mother cried when I walked into the bathroom. She immediately slid her shoulders below the suds and looked at me. She cleared her throat, obviously surprised by my entrance. "Uh ... Thank you, Robert," she said when I placed the glass on the edge of the bath. "Very thoughtful of you."

"How was London?" I asked, sitting on the closed lid of the toilet.

"Same as ever," my mother replied, rolling her eyes. She looked at me and then eyed the wine glass. My mother reached out with one arm, her skin glistening wet as a seal, to pick the glass up and awkwardly tip the rim to her mouth as she tried to maintain her modesty under the bubbles.

I knew my presence made her uncomfortable but I stayed until the glass was empty.

"I want to get out now, Robert," my mother said, pointedly. "I'll be all wrinkled if I stay in here much longer."

I paused, giving her a long stare that made her look away. "I'll get your robe for you if you like, mum," I said, my voice creaking with my desire.

"No," my mother breathed. I could see the pulse in her throat, the life of her pumping away so rapidly. Had her heart rate increased when she heard my offer to get her robe? Would she dare lift herself out of the bath, water cascading from her body – my mother, Aphrodite. "You ... you'd better leave, Robert. Let me get out of the bath."

"Are you sure, mum?" I said in a thick, treacly voice.

My mother nodded. "Yes," she whispered. "I think you'd better."

I picked up the empty glass and, after a lingering look that must have had her wondering what the hell was going on, I left. "There's more wine downstairs, mum," I said as I paused at the door. "Would you like me to bring some to your bedroom for you?"

"I ... I'll come down and have a glass soon," my mother stammered, clearly rattled by my odd behaviour.

I took a glass up to her anyway. Moving up the stairs and along the landing as quietly as I could I arrived at her bedroom door and entered without knocking.

To my disappointment my mother was still wrapped in her dressing gown.

"Robert," she gasped, surprised by my sudden appearance. "You shouldn't be in here. I could have been naked."

"I kind of hoped you would be, mum," I said on a rush of reckless excitement.

Before my mother could recover from my audacious reply I placed the wine glass on her dressing table and, on shaking legs, left her with her face all slack in shock.

"What's going on, Robert?" my mother said when she eventually came downstairs thirty minutes later. "Why did you say that?"

To hell with it.

I committed myself to the cause completely and told my mother outright that I thought she'd look gorgeous in the nude. "I can't help it, mum," I added. "I think you're really lovely and I'd love to see you with no clothes on."

My mother gasped. "You shouldn't say that, Robert. It's not right. You're my son and ..."

"I'm your son and I love you, mum, but I'm also a man and I think you're really, really sexy."

"No," my mother murmured, her eyes wide as I moved towards her. "No, you—"

"You feel it too, mum," I whispered. "I know you do."

I didn't want to ruin things by confessing to the naughtyboy20 scam, but I pressed on in the knowledge that my mother's fragile defences would crumble. The role-play messages told me as much. I just had to take the lead.

I moved closer to her. She stood and watched me approach until we were so close I could lean in and kiss her.

"Robert," my mother sighed. "Please, don't do anything else. Don't say anything. This can't –"

"I want to kiss you, mum," I murmured softly. "Properly, a real kiss. On your mouth. I want you to let me kiss you so our tongues meet. I want you to touch me. I'm big and hard, mum; big and hard for you. I want you to take off those pyjamas and let me see you. All of you, mum. I want to see you all bare so I can touch your body." I took a final step closer and reached for my mother's fingers. "I want to kiss you, mum," I repeated.

And then I moved my face towards my mother's until our lips touched.

Our first kiss started tentatively. My mother simply stood there with my lips compressed against hers. I felt her tense up when I slid my hands into the elastic waistband of her pyjamas and felt the skin of her buttocks under my touch.

She breathed out a low, "No," and then moaned when my fingers moved lower, reaching further along the crease of her backside until they came into contact with the wet cleft of her pussy from behind.

My fingertips slid around the unfamiliar folds of my mother's sex until the middle finger found her clitoris. Then my mother gasped and opened her mouth to me.

Her arms went around my neck when my fingers explored her slippery flaps and my forefinger slid into her opening. She gasped again and our tongues met.

The kiss went on, our tongues sliding together while my hands squeezed and kneaded my mother's buttocks. She squirmed against me, grinding her pubis over the front of my jeans where, inside, I was hard for her.

I broke away from my mother's mouth and kissed her neck, breathing in the freshly-bathed scent of her as I slid my hands over her hips and waist and under the pyjama top.

"Robert," my mother sighed when I found her breasts. "Why are you doing this? How did you know I'd let you touch me? Oh my God," she said almost breathless. "I've just kissed my own son."

I wasn't going to blab about my naughtyboy20 persona so I just kissed the corner of my mother's mouth and gave a small shrug of my shoulders.

"I've been watching you, mum," I whispered. "I've wanted to touch you so much. The other night I was going to tell you what was on my mind. I'd hoped you'd understand, and because we love each other we could just be together."

I stepped back a pace and began to unbuckle my belt.

My mother stared at me. "If you show me that, Robert, then there's no going back. If I see you all stiff I won't be responsible."

"I don't want you to be responsible, mum" I said in a low, sexy husky voice. The belt buckle rattled with a metallic chink and I touched the zip of my flies. Pausing, I said, "What I want is for you to touch me." I unzipped and slid my jeans and underwear to my knees.

My mother gazed at my cock, bug-eyed and her chest heaving. She licked her lips and reached a hand up to touch her breast.

"Yes," she hissed. "My lovely big boy." She squeezed her breast gave a little shimmy of her hips as though she needed to piss. The breath hissed out of her as she looked up from my jutting erection to my face. "What are you going to do with that?"

I took hold of myself in one hand and stroked the hard length of my cock. "Give it to you," I replied as I caressed my dick and watched my mother's face. I nudged the air with my chin. "Your turn," I said quietly. "Take off those pyjama bottoms. I want to see you."

With her eyes on the slow fist working my cock my mother quickly yanked at the waistband of her bottoms and bent forward to lower the pyjama pants to her ankles. She stepped out of the leggings and kicked them away.

My mother's pubic hair was trimmed to a neat, equilateral triangle at the top of her cleft. She was bare everywhere else, her labia smooth while her fleshy inner lips peeped from the larger folds nestling between her thighs.

"Now the top," I muttered. "Show me your tits."

My mother, having recovered a little from the shock and surprise of my sudden seduction grinned at me and put her hands on her hips.

"You first," she said, nodding at me. "Take off all of your clothes and let me see you."

Off came the jeans and my undies in one go. I hopped around a little while I peeled off my socks, and then almost ripped my tee-shirt off.

"Oh yes," my mother said with a huge smile of appreciation. "You're gorgeous, Robert."

"Show me," I insisted. I was getting impatient to see my mother's boobs; I wanted to see her nude. "Take the top off."

"You come and take it off," she grinned as she lifted her arms.

The hem of the pyjama top rose slightly with the action of my mother's uplifted arms. I blinked in surprise when I saw the glint of metal at in her navel.

"You've had your belly-button pierced," I said, surprised.

My mother turned and revealed a small red heart tattoo high on one buttock close to her hip.

"I do have a life, you know," she replied as she glanced back over a shoulder, still with her arms in the air. "But are you going to come here and take this top off for me? My arms are getting tired."

I went to her and soon had her naked. Nuzzling my mother's neck I encircled her waist with my arms and pulled her to me. Her buttocks moulded to my body, wedging my cock between us so it pressed against her back.

I reached up to take the weight of my mother's tits in the cups of my palms, my fingertips teasing her nipples to long, thick teats.

She swivelled her body half-way around and, keeping her arse pressed against me, tilted her face for a kiss. She reached up with one arm to hold my head while we kissed. I squeezed her tits and felt my cock leak pre-cum onto us both.

"I want to suck your tits," I sighed, eager to have my mother's nipples between my lips.

She turned and felt her lower back where my cock had leaked my arousal.

"You dirty boy," she smiled, showing me her smeared fingers before hefting her breasts in her palms and offering herself to me. "Suck mummy's tits," she whispered.

I grabbed my mother's boobs and squeezed them together, running my tongue from one nipple to the other and back again. My mother groaned and stroked my head while I sucked and licked at her. She leaned down a little and reached for my waggling dick.

"I'm going to enjoy this," she moaned, eyes rolling as she tested the stiffness of my cock with grasping fingers.

"On the settee, mum," I panted, eager to be at my own mother's pussy. "Lie back and spread your legs. Show it to me. Go on," I urged, "show me."

My mother turned and flashed the heart tattoo at me as she walked to the sofa. She sat down and raised one leg before letting her legs fall apart boneless.. She was so casual about it that she could have been settling down to watch television.

"Come here, then," my mother said as she spread her thighs even wider and splayed the lips of her sex with her fingertips. "Is that it, Robert? Is this how you wanted to see me?"

"Fuck yes, mum," I groaned. I had to tug at my cock, the urge overwhelmed me. I needed to come soon, this excitement was too much.

"You shouldn't swear, Robert," my mother chided with a teasing smile on her face. "Come here and say you're sorry." She fingered her opening and then slid the finger over her clit, gasping as she looked at me all hot-eyed with lust. "Lick me," she murmured.

I couldn't believe how quickly my mother had recovered her composure. A few minutes earlier she'd been all reluctant, and now here she was flaunting herself at me, exhibiting herself and joking as though we'd done this many times before. Was this the same woman who'd hidden beneath the bubbles in the bath and who'd been so shocked when I said I'd wanted to see her naked?

If I hadn't read the messages from wetsexymother I never would have dared to put the moves on my mother, and even then, when I'd first started the incestuous seduction I'd had my doubts about my mother's willingness. Now, however, she seemed raring to go.

Kneeling on the floor in front of the sofa, I angled my body so I was between my mother's leg and the furniture. Her other leg was propped against the sofa back, her thighs as wide as she could manage.

"You're my mother and I'm going to lick your cunt," I said, deliberately using the obscenity.

"Yes!" my mother cried out. "Robert, oh, my lovely son, lick me, do it, kiss my pussy."