Granted Ch. 01

Story Info
Grant begins to explore sex.
4.3k words
4.31
169.2k
42
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

It had already been a long torturous wait. Grant let out a deep breath and peeked over the brick half wall where he was hiding behind the church. Those two guys with the skateboards were still there by the steps, and the three girls were still with them. He ducked his head behind the wall again, wishing Jon would hurry up, and wishing those skateboarders would go away.

How long did it have to take? Jon said he found some magazines in his brother’s room with pictures of naked girls. His brother was old enough to buy beer, just a couple of years older than them. He said all he had to do was sneak them past his Mom. Did she catch him doing it, and now they’d never get to see what was in those magazines?

Just the thought of what might be in those magazines had him excited already. His dick was as hard as a bar of iron, and it felt like it was going to rip out of his jeans.

What if those girls came over to help him out with his problem? He peeked over the wall again. They were still there, standing with their backs to him, watching the guys skate up and down the church steps. One was wearing blue sweat pants low on her hips, with long dark hair. The other was wearing blue shorts and a white tank top, and the third had long blonde hair and was wearing tight white shorts.

“I got them,” Jon said.

Grant turned quickly and yanked his hand away from the lump stretching down the leg of his jeans. Finally, Jon had arrived, but his hands were empty.

“You got them?” Grant said.

“Yeah.”

“Where are they?”

Jon glanced at the skaters and the girls. “Let’s go over here.”

They snuck a little farther behind the half wall, to the back wall of the church, out of sight of anyone. Jon lifted the back of his shirt, pulled out a couple of magazines and handed one to Grant.

“Wow,” was all he could say. He couldn’t believe what he was looking at. Right there on the front cover was a naked woman, and she looked good. “I thought you said your brother was gay.”

“He is. These are the only two he had with girls. The others just have pictures of guys,” Jon said and shivered. “You check that one out. I’ll check this one out.”

He plopped down in the grass with his back against the wall and started flipping pages. Grant did the same, but turned the pages slowly, lingering on the exquisite images. His magazine had pretty girls without clothes, and their legs were spread. He never thought he’d see anything that looked so good in his whole life. Each page had images that only made his dick harder, so hard it hurt. On one page the girl’s legs were spread and she had her fingers in her tiny pink slit. He stared. How would it feel to put his dick in there?

“Here, you look at this one. I wanna see that one,” Jon said, and traded magazines.

Grant nearly choked. The second magazine was even better because it had pictures of girls having sex with real men. The guy was some dopey looking jerk. The girl had long red hair, fat red lips and big, round boobs. In the first picture she was holding his dick. In the second picture, it was in her mouth, between her big, red lips.

“Oh my God.”

“I know. I never thought a girl would put it in her mouth,” Jon said.

In the third picture, she had her legs spread and his dick was pushing into her pink, wet slit. Grant groaned.

“I can’t stand it anymore,” he said, and started to unbuckle his belt.

“What are you doing?”

“I gotta get it out. It hurts.

He pushed down his jeans and his dick popped out, standing straight up.

“Damn, Dude. That’s bigger than my brother’s.”

Grant held the magazine in his right hand and rubbed his dick with his left. Jon made a disgusted face.

“Dude, you are sick to just start jerking off in front of me like that.”

“Why don’t you do it?”

Jon paused a second, his eyes on Grant’s hand. Quickly, he unbuckled his own belt.

“What if those girls see us?”

Grant shrugged. “We’ll ask them to do this for us.”

He closed his eyes. What a great idea that was. In his mind, he pictured the three girls walking over to the wall and leaning on it to watch.

“What are you guys up to?” one of them would say.

“Just jerking off,” Grant would say back.

“How about if we help you out with that?”

“Sure. That would be great.”

Then they would come around the end of the wall and get on their hands and knees. One of them, probably the girl with the dark hair, would put Jon’s dick in her mouth, and her head would bob up and down. The other two girls would take turns with his dick. First one girl would lick it and suck it deep into her mouth, then she would pass it to the other girl, who would do the same thing. Both girls would giggle and smile at him, and kiss each other. And the whole time he would be able to look down their shirts and see their beautiful, round boobs.

“Oh God,” Grant said with a grunt. His cum erupted and splattered on the open page of the magazine.

“Hey, what’d you do that for? Shit, now my brother’s gonna kill me,” Jon said.

Grant couldn’t speak until all the spasms finished. That was probably the best one yet. When he opened his eyes, Jon was still furiously pumping his dick in his fist, but he was staring at him with a confused, angry look on his face. Grant wiped the sweat from his upper lip.

“He’s gay. How bad can he hurt you?”

Jon shook his head. “He can still kick the shit out of me.”

His hand pumped faster, but nothing was happening for him. Grant peeked over the wall. The girls were still there. One of the skater guys was standing with them, watching the other guy go down the stairs. His arm was around the waist of the girl in the white shorts, and his hand was on her ass.

“Damn. I wish one of those girls would come over here and put my dick in her mouth. I’d love to know what that feels like.”

“Yeah. Me too,” Jon said. He sucked in a deep breath and finally shot his stuff into the grass by the other magazine.

They were quiet for a long time, sitting in the grass with their backs against the church wall and their dicks hanging out of their pants. Jon’s had gone soft and shrunk up, but Grant’s was still mostly hard and lay across his left leg like a snake taking a nap in the warm sun. The blobs of sperm were running over the open page of the magazine.

“Dude, you live by Owen, don’t you?” Jon said, and buckled his jeans.

“Yeah. He lives a few houses down from me.”

“You should get his Mom to do it. You know, suck you off.”

“What? Are you crazy?”

Jon leaned forward, looking excited.

“Dude, I heard my Mom say she’s a slut and she sleeps around with other guys. I bet she’d suck on your dick if she knew it was big like that.”

Grant shook his head. “You think I should just go over there and say ‘Hi Mrs. Stills. You wanna suck on my dick?’”

“No, stupid. But I bet if she saw it you wouldn’t even have to ask her to. All you gotta do is figure out how to let her see it and I bet she’ll be all over it.”

Grant didn’t say anything. He just nodded and put his dick back in his jeans and zipped them up.

* * * *

Owen was running up the score on the hockey video game. Every time he got the puck he moved his players down the ice and scored. And every time he scored he whooped and pumped his fist.

“Man, what’s wrong with you? I never beat you this bad before,” he said.

Grant shook his head. “Just can’t concentrate.”

Owen stole the puck again. His fingers flicked over the buttons on his controller, moving his players in for another score. Grant stopped the first shot, moving his goalie with his thumb on the controller, then the second shot, but the third shot went in.

Jon whooped and pumped his fist over his head.

“Can you believe that? Serious, man, my guys are gonna win the cup like that,” he said.

Grant plunked his controller down among the scattered CD cases and video game boxes on the floor of Owen’s room.

“You play for a while. I gotta take a leak.”

“Whatever. Serious, man. I’m just gonna whip you some more when you get back.”

Grant stepped out of Owen’s room and closed the door behind him. He was headed toward the bathroom at the top of the stairs when Mrs. Stills appeared from the room at the other end of the hall carrying a plastic basket full of laundry. She smiled at him.

“Hi Grant. Are you guys having fun?”

“Yes, Mrs. Stills,” he said.

She was wearing an old t-shirt and jeans with paint stains. Her large boobs stretched the front of the shirt, and rested on the rim of the basket. He blinked and looked away so it wasn’t obvious that he was staring.

“Good. I’m gonna make hot dogs for lunch when you guys get hungry. There’s more pop in the fridge, if you want,” she said, and started down the stairs.

“Thank you.”

He paused outside the bathroom to watch the way her ass moved in the jeans. If only he could put his hands on it, squeeze it, or press his dick against it. He groaned and rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom.

When he finished peeing and flushed the toilet, he leaned against the counter. His limp dick hung from the fly of his jeans. What if Jon was right? What if all he had to do was show it to her and she would beg him to let her suck it? So how would he do that? Should he walk up to her and pull down his jeans and say check this out? He chuckled. Sure, he could just see her drop to her knees to blow him if he did that.

But it wasn’t a bad idea. It stuck out in the leg of his jeans when it was hard. How many times was he afraid of being embarrassed that someone would see it? Now was his chance to find out what would happen if someone saw it for real.

He started rubbing. His hand was cold and shaking. All he had to do was get himself hard. Then, if it worked, he might get Mrs. Stills to touch it, or even better, suck on it. Could there be anything better?

But nothing was happening. He pumped faster, hoping for any response. Still, his dick hung limp from the front of his jeans and he felt nothing. He let out a deep breath. What was wrong with him? Usually, all he had to do was think about a girl and his dick got hard enough to rip through his jeans. Why couldn’t he just-

The bathroom door opened and he scrambled to cover himself. Loren, Owen’s sister, came in a glared at him.

“Are you still in here? I gotta go pee,” she said.

Grant turned away and covered the front of his jeans with both hands.

“Don’t you know how to knock?” he said.

“I gotta pee. What are you doing?”

“Nothing. Go away.”

She smiled. “Are you jerking off?”

“No. Go away.”

“Can I watch? This one time, I watched my brother do it when he didn’t know I was watching. Can I watch you do it?”

Grant had his back turned, and looked at her over his shoulder. She had closed the door and was leaning against it. She looked a lot like her mother, with long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and smaller breasts that pushed against the front of her t-shirt. He sighed, turned around and took his hands away. Her eyes immediately dropped to the front of his jeans.

“It’s no use. I can’t get it hard,” he said.

Loren was staring at his dick with her mouth hanging open. Her hand reached out and touched it. The tips of her fingers were warm.

“Can I do it?” she said.

“Sure, I guess.”

She picked it up and rolled it in her fingers. The bathroom became very quiet. His eyes were fixed on her hand. She was actually touching it. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“It feels kinda funny. What do I do?” she said, with her nose wrinkled up.

When he spoke his voice was choked and he had to clear his throat.

“Just hold it like that and move your hand back and forth.”

She stroked his dick slowly with a very light grip. He sucked in a sharp breath and closed his eyes.

“Like this?” she said.

“Yeah, like that.”

“Does it feel good?”

“Oh yeah. That feels really good.”

Her grip tightened. It only took a second and he started to swell. In the back of his throat, he groaned.

“It’s getting hard,” Loren said.

“Yeah.”

Her whole hand closed around the shaft and she pumped harder.

“Is it supposed to be this big?”

“Do you think that’s big?”

She nodded. Her eyes were wide. His dick continued to swell in her tiny hand, growing longer and thicker.

His fingers tightened on the edge of the vanity. The muscles in his legs tensed. With another groan, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away.

“You better stop. You’re gonna make me shoot,” he said.

She looked confused. “What do you mean make you shoot?”

“You know, my load, my wad.”

“Oh, you mean like make that white stuff come out? I saw Owen do that when he was rubbing his dick. I smelled it when he was gone. It smelled really gross,” she said and wrinkled her nose.

Grant stuffed his hard dick back into his jeans and angled the shaft down the right leg of his jeans. The tip reached almost to his knee. He looked at himself in the mirror.

“Yeah, she can’t miss that,” he said.

“Who can’t miss it?”

“Your Mom.”

“What’s my Mom gonna do with it?”

“She’s gonna suck on it, I hope, and make me shoot my load.”

Loren made a disgusted face. “Ick,” she said.

He reached for the door handle, but she stopped him and adjusted the front of his jeans. The ridge of his dick stood out even more.

“There, that’s better,” she said.

Grant went downstairs. Mrs. Stills was in the kitchen. He leaned against the counter with his feet apart. There was no way she could miss what he wanted her to see.

“Hi Grant. What’s up?” she said. She was standing by the window over the sink and the sunlight shined through her golden hair.

“Oh nothing. I came down to get some more pop.”

“Are you guys getting hungry? I’m making fish sandwiches for lunch.”

She looked right at him and smiled, then opened the refrigerator. Grant frowned. How could she not notice what he had in his jeans? She bent forward to get something from the bottom of the refrigerator and her jeans stretched tight over her ass and slid down, showing the top band of her panties. His dick throbbed.

“I hope you like fish. It’s Owen’s favorite.”

“Sure, I love it,” he said.

He moved closer. This had to work, somehow. She turned around and handed him two cold bottles of Mountain Dew. Her eyes never wavered from his, never even tried to look down at his crotch.

“Thanks,” he said, with a dejected tone in his voice.

He stood in the center of the kitchen for another minute, hoping to give her one last chance to see the huge ridge that stuck out in the leg of his jeans, but her back was to him and she was getting the fish ready for the fryer.

“Are you coming to Owen’s birthday party next week?” she said, and turned to look at him.

His face brightened. “Yeah, I can’t wait.”

“Great. He’ll be thrilled.”

She went back to preparing the fish and Grant took the pop upstairs, shaking his head. He didn’t know what he expected to happen. Already, his dick was getting soft.

“So what happened?” Jon said.

Grant shrugged and shook his head and kicked a stone that skipped across the parking lot and hit the hub cap of an old car.

“Dude, come on. You gotta tell me what happened.”

Grant held his breath. What would it take to make it all go away?

“Nothing happened. It just ... Nothing happened.”

He hung his head. Jon had an astonished look on his face.

“Dude, I was so sure it would work. Did she see that you had a hard on?”

“No, she didn’t even notice.”

“Did you even have a hard on?”

“Yeah, it was hard. I don’t know how she could miss it. Loren got me really hard.”

Jon paused. “What?”

“It stuck out like I had a pipe in my pants. I don’t know how she could have missed it.”

Jon shook his head. “No, no, Dude, back up there a second. Who got you hard?”

“Loren, Owen’s sister. I went into the bathroom, you know, and I was jerking myself, but I couldn’t do it. So then she comes in and does it for me.”

“Dude, that is freaky. Why don’t you get her to suck it?”

“Are you kidding? She’s Owen’s kid sister.”

“So what, Dude, as long as she blows you? Hell, forget about Owen’s Mom, get his sister to do it. She’s eighteen. She’s legal.”

Grant squeezed his lips together. That made sense. She had already seen his dick, and she didn’t freak out about it. How come Jon always had the good ideas?

He arrived early for the birthday party. He brought a present that he picked out and his Mom wrapped, and Mrs. Stills told him to leave it on the dining room table.

“Owen’s in the back, trying out his new basketball,” she said.

Grant walked through the house to the back yard, looking for Loren along the way. If he found her, what would he say? Should he just come out and ask if she’d like to touch his dick again? What if she told her Mom on him, or even worse, said yes? The thought made him nervous.

He played basketball in the driveway with Owen and his cousin Ryan, whose sister Bethany was helping Loren carry plates of hamburgers and hot dogs to the grill for Owen’s Dad. He didn’t notice her at first, and she didn’t seem to notice him at all.

When the food was ready, they took a break to eat. They had been playing for a long time and Grant was starving. He got two cheeseburgers and a pile of potato chips and picked a spot at a table under the shade to eat. Before he finished the second cheeseburger, Loren sat down in the seat beside him. She put her elbow on the table and her chin in his palm and smiled.

“Hi,” he said, and took a bite.

“Hi. What’s new?”

“Nothing.”

He licked the mustard from his lips. She played with the corner of the plastic table cover.

“Did you have any luck?” she said.

“With what?”

She looked around, leaned closer and lowered her voice.

“You know, last week? With my Mom? Did you show her your dick?”

Grant tensed and swallowed hard, suddenly feeling very warm.

“No. I couldn’t do it.”

“Oh.” The eager look on her face disappeared. “Did she see it? In your pants, I mean.”

“No.”

“Oh. That’s too bad.”

Grant put his burger down on his plate. For some reason, he was no longer hungry. Loren was scratching the table cover with the nail of her thumb.

“Why?” he said.

She shrugged. I bet she would have liked it, that’s all. We like a lot of the same kinds of stuff, my Mom and me.”

He stared at her for a second. Even without the sun, her hair shimmered like fine strands of gold. She smiled at him. One day she would be as hot as her Mom, maybe hotter.

“You liked it?” he said.

She nodded. “It made me all tingly inside.”

“Do you wanna touch it again?”

“Sure.”

His penis stirred in his jeans and they quickly became tighter.

“Right now?”

“Ok.”

Owen and Ryan had finished their burgers and were going back to play basketball again. He was starting to panic. They would want him to join them soon.

“Where can we go?” he said.

Loren turned her eyes up to think, and he wished she would hurry.

“How about my room?” she said.

“Ok. Go up there and I’ll come up in a few minutes so no one thinks we’re going together.”

She jumped up and ran into the house, her face beaming with a big smile. Her tight jeans outlined the smooth, round shape of her ass. His penis twitched and swelled even more in his jeans.

After a minute or two he got up, carrying his paper plate and the bottle of Mountain Dew and headed for the door, but he kept close to the house and away from the other guests, who might see the embarrassing shape in the leg of his jeans.

“Hey Grant, hold up a second.”

He stopped at the door and turned to Owen’s Dad. He held out a plate piled with cooked burgers.

“Would you take these in the house for me and put them in the kitchen? Thanks,” he said.

Grant took the plate and quickly went into the house before he noticed anything odd.

The kitchen was empty. Upstairs, Loren was waiting for him, and if he was lucky he would get her to do more than just touch his dick. He wanted to find out if her small mouth could handle the size of his dick, and it was growing longer and harder by the second.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12