Grapevine Manor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." Charlotte smiled as they made their way down the stairs and, after putting on layers of clothes, went outside to make a snowman.

"She's very beautiful. It's so sad what happened to her family. Have you ever seen your brother acting so nice and sweet?"

Molly, Jeremy, and Cassidy were sitting on the windowsill of the upstairs guest room watching as Charlotte and Benjamin made a snowman, had a snowball fight, and were now making out in the snow. They turned around and started chatting.

"No, I haven't and it scares me to death. I wish I didn't know what was supposed to happen."

Jeremy and Molly looked at each other and then looked at Cassidy. They had known Cassidy and Benjamin all their lives and had grown accustomed to Cassidy's eclectic taste in fashion along with her uncanny ability to see the future. Their company dealt many with the occult and the supernatural. This was the first time that their work hit so close to home.

"We should leave and let Benjamin deal with this himself."

Cassidy nodded and quickly they had their things packed up and were making their way out the door when they ran into Charlotte and Benjamin coming in from outside. For the first time, Cassidy saw Charlotte and she smiled.

"You must be Charlotte. I'm Cassidy, Benjamin's sister. I know you only met him a few days ago, but the two of you are in love and should tell each other that."

"Hi. Yes, I'm starting to realize that." Charlotte's cheeks were the same color as her hair and she cuddled into Benjamin's arms. Cassidy kissed Charlotte on the cheek and then took her brother to the side to speak to him.

"We're leaving so you can have some alone time with her. I will tell you what will happen if you want me to."

"Tell me."

"She is still here because she needs her true love. If you tell her you love her and she loves you back you will be soul mates forever. She will not leave this house without you. Do you understand what I'm saying? The owners want her to leave because she already scared the children over Christmas and they have already made plans for the summer. If you don't die and go to heaven with her she will be stuck in this eternity forever."

Cassidy was holding back tears and never let anyone see her cry. She stormed out of the mansion and got into Jeremy's car. She couldn't bear to look at Benjamin and wished she didn't have this stupid gift of seeing the future.

Charlotte and Benjamin had changed into warmer clothes and were now sipping hot chocolate as they sat in front of the fireplace in Charlotte's room.

"Can I tell you something that will freak you out?"

"Um sure."

Benjamin placed his mug on the ground and pulled Charlotte into his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight.

"I love you. I know it's weird since we only just met, but ever since I saw your picture I've realized how beautiful and perfect you are. There is more to the story about your parent's death. My sister is psychic and can see into the future. She says that for us to be together I need to die, otherwise you will be stuck in this mansion forever."

Charlotte stared into Benjamin's eyes and her life flashed before her eyes. She saw the car accident and how the van had slammed into the passenger side of the car. She saw her parents flying out of the car and landing on the hard ground. She saw herself lying on the ground unconscious. It was as if she was above her body looking down. There were many men around her trying to resuscitate her but to no avail. She saw her body being put into a body bag and flown home to London. She blinked and remembered for the first time that her parents had also been returned home in the same manner. The flashes went faster and faster until she saw herself wake up in her bed three days ago, unaware that she was a ghost in her own home.

"No!" Charlotte stood up and started stomping around the bedroom. She was throwing pictures, candleholders, and novels, anything she could get her hands on. She began to scratch herself, wondering why she felt pain if she was dead.

"Don't." Benjamin held her tight and kissed her, rubbing her body against his to get a reaction. She felt so good and he needed to do something sudden to snap her out of the hysterics she was in. He pushed her onto the bed and pressed into her.

"Let me love you." Charlotte nodded and realized that she had Benjamin for eternity and that there was no reason to be scared. Benjamin sat up and slowly removed her sweatshirt and sweatpants. She was wearing pink panties and he pulled them off slowly, revealing her gorgeous body. He ran his hands up and down her sides, finally thumbing her nipples and waiting for a reaction. She arched her back and he continued.

"More." Charlotte's eyes were wide as she felt her body on fire. Her hands were clawing at his clothing and he moved his hands away from her nipples to undress him. He grinned as her hands immediately found her nipples and she began twisting and pulling them. Once naked, he flipped her over and settled her on top of him. He could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy and was desperate to just thrust himself inside her.

"I need you so badly. You have no idea." Charlotte grinned and slid her hand to wrap around his throbbing cock.

"Um, I think I do." Before he had a chance to do anything, she slid his cock inside her and began to rock back and forth so slowly it was driving him crazy. Benjamin wanted to grab her hips and make her go faster, but he wouldn't dare. From the afternoon in the snow, they had learned a lot about each other and he knew she wasn't very experienced with sex. She threw back her head and began to rock her hips faster and harder, pressing down as she slid forward. Her breathing was hard and fast and Benjamin was gritting his teeth, trying to hold back until she came.

She leaned forward and pushed her clit against his pubic bone and grinded against him as she cried out. She was cumming and he could feel every inch of her pussy contracting. He flipped her over and leaned over her, looking into her eyes.

"Let me make love to you." Charlotte nodded and Benjamin grabbed her legs and began a steady rhythm of thrusting in and out. He was so close to cumming and finally pushed hard as he came. He gasped for breath and collapsed on top of her. He said nothing as they rolled and pulled the down filled duvet over them. She had her eyes closed and he knew that nothing needed to be said. They had cemented their relationship and as he drifted off to sleep he heard her say these words.

"I love you too."

Benjamin awoke first and felt Charlotte against him. In the middle of the night, she had moved to lay on top of him and was now laying half on and half off him. He ran his fingers through her red hair and smiled. He remembered what had happened last night and hoped that Charlotte had enjoyed it just as much as he had. He vaguely remembered being woken up in the middle of the night by her riding his cock and she had the look of a woman overcome by lust as she used his cock to cum. He remembered cumming inside her and then falling back asleep, not sure if it was completely a dream or not.

The sun shone through the large windows and Charlotte opened her eyes.

"Good morning."

"Good morning yourself. Do you remember everything that happened last night?"

Charlotte nodded and sat up, sinking his cock into her wet pussy. This was the third time in less then 24 hours and he was stunned to feel how hard he was. He watched as she rode him, her red hair around her shoulders as her perky breasts bounced at each thrust. Her light pink nipples were so cute and he was desperate to latch onto one of them.

"I remember everything, including being told I was a ghost. If this is heaven then I can deal with being dead."

Benjamin blinked and realized the other part of last night's revelations. According to his sister Cassidy, for Charlotte to no longer haunt Grapevine Manor, he needed to die so that they would both go to heaven. Charlotte was stuck in her family's home until she was united with her soul mate. He had been thinking since waking up of how he was going to do it and he knew of the best way.

"I'm going to go lay out in the snow until I die of hypothermia. I need you outside with me."

"What? You can't do that, you'll die."

Charlotte stopped moving on his cock and Benjamin sat up to look into her eyes.

"I have to. I love you and need you."

"No."

Benjamin pushed her off him and got up. He was wearing nothing and walked quickly to her door and made his way down the stairs. Charlotte quickly grabbed her robe and slippers and attempted to catch up with him. She was calling out but he wasn't listening. He threw open the front door and felt the chill of the winter air on his body. His once hard cock shrank and he began to shiver. He looked back as Charlotte stormed down the stairs. He stepped outside into the cold. His feet were beginning to burn and he wondered how the cold was causing his feet to feel hot. He stepped into the snow bank that was created when the laneway was shoveled, sat down in it, and covered himself up with the snow. He continued to shiver as Charlotte watched from the doorway, her eyes wide. She was crying and was so hysterical she couldn't say a word. She wanted to get him and tell him not to do this. She wanted to be alive so they could live together, not die together. She wanted to have met Benjamin a year ago, when she was still in school and so ambitious about her life. Instead she was standing in her robe in the cold winter's air watching as Benjamin slowly froze to death.

Benjamin closed his eyes and became very relaxed. He stopped shivering and warmth overcame his body. He knew that Charlotte was still watching him from the doorway and he could feel as his heart began to slow down. His respirations were decreasing and his ribcage wasn't expanding as much with each breath. He felt as his lungs took their last breath and he didn't struggle. A few moments later the blood in his body stopped flowing as his heart took its last pump of blood. Benjamin lay in the snow on that cold winter's day, frozen to death.

***

Charlotte woke up first and for once the sun wasn't shining in the windows. Instead, she heard the pitter patter of rain against the glass and smiled. It was finally Spring and she was thankful since she absolutely hated winter. She rolled over and saw Benjamin lying on his stomach on his side of the bed. She grinned mischievously as she straddled his legs and began to massage his back.

"Good morning sweetie."

"Good morning to you."

She continued to massage his shoulders as she dragged her nipples against his back. He flipped over and grabbed her, setting her on his chest and pinching her nipples.

"You tease me like that and I'll have to tickle you."

Both of them laughed as they had a tickle fight on the large bed. Outside, Grapevine Manor had a For Sale sign on its' front lawn. The house had been for sale for over a year with no takers. No one wanted a haunted house and the story of Benjamin Caldwell freezing to death in the snow bank was not the type of news story that sold a house. The front page of the local newspaper had told the story of Benjamin going into the house in search of the ghost Charlotte Lewis and had refused to leave. His coworkers Jeremy and Molly Matthews along with his sister Cassidy Caldwell had left the house after only two days. They were professional ghost hunters so the locals knew that this was serious. When Benjamin had been found dead the locals explained that the ghost was desperate for a companion.

Cassidy Caldwell sat in front of her laptop and stared at the real estate ad for the home. It had decreased in price by half and she knew it would never sell. When she was interviewed after her brother's death she had told them the house wasn't haunted anymore, but since lights would be on in Charlotte's old bedroom and footprints were found on the front lawn after a snowfall, no one really believed her.

12