Great Expectations & Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "Bring it on husband. Where do you want me?"

"Time ta take it for a little ride. It's called the cowgirl position. Straddle it, then ease your self down on it..." He could swear that it made him even harder to watch her ebony pussy slide up and down on his ivory cock. Especially, when he wrapped his hands around her firm breasts.

Waking up the next morning Travis heard his wife squeal in the bathroom. Vanessa emerge with a big smile, did a dancing shuffle toward him, waving the pregnancy test, exclaiming, "I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant. You my love, knocked me up higher than a kite, last night!!"

"Well, I just knew three loads right smack dab up in your fertile womb oughta do it."

_______________________________________________

A Little More Than Five Years Later

Travis Maddox emerged from the elevator into the parking garage of the building where he worked. Walking toward his SUV, he noticed a young woman leaning against the vehicle parked next to his. As he approached, he recognized his ex-wife, Ashley.

"Hi Travis."

"Hi Ashley. How are you?"

She smiled, "Oh, I ah, well, I was wallowing around in that hole I had dug for myself wishing, thinking about, talking about getting back with you. The first set of shrinks came up with nothing but psycho babble. Finally my dad brought in a husband and wife team. My first question of them was 'How are you gonna help me put my marriage back together?' Both are PhD's, but I know them as Wayne and Thelma. She answered me 'We can't do that for you, and I'll show you why.' She then brought up a saucer with two fresh eggs on it. Setting one egg off to the side of the saucer, she cracked open the other egg. As it spread over the saucer, she placed the two halves of the shell on top of it and picked up the other egg. Pointing to the broken egg she said 'That's what you have done to your marriage. Now, make the broken egg look exactly like this unbroken egg.' I told her that it was impossible I couldn't do that. Wayne said 'Neither can we...'" Ashley shuffled her feet and made a nervous gesture with her hands. Then continued, "I sat there stunned for awhile. Then it all came down on me. Bursting into tears I realized that I had fallen into an addiction, acted selfishly and immaturely. That as a married woman, I had no right to let them come into our house and do what they did to me. I had shattered our marriage, beyond repair. They let me sit there crying for a couple of minutes. Then when I regained some composure, I asked them if they could show me how to think and act like an adult. They smiled and Wayne told me that they could do that for me."

"It took about three months, two ta four hours a day, six days a week. But, at the end mom told me that you were marrying Buck's sister. I didn't like it, but I could accept it, I could handled it. So, to answer your question.., I'm feeling much better now. Ah, have you heard about Buck getting dead?"

"Yeah, we heard from Vanessa's parents. While we were back in Kentucky gettin' married a couple of guys filled him an' a friend full of lead."

Ashley winced, "Yeah, they used those assault weapon type guns with those banana clip thingys."

With a little chuckle, Travis said, "That's what I heard. Well, I'm glad to hear that you a feeling better. What brings you here, now?"

"I ah, well ah, I promised our God that when I felt strong enough, mature enough to face you...

I ah, I would ask, uh well... Ask you to forgive me?? Please???

"Oh Ashley, I forgave you a long time ago. Forgetting is another thing all together. But, my current wife, bless her heart, she uses the psycology term, push it all latent. The memory of the event is still there, just pushed back into some dark closet in my mind. So, what's up with you? You're still an attractive young woman. Anything going on with the guys?"

"Ummm well, let me put it this way. Most women that go through what I did straighten out and become wives, mothers, success in careers, all that, ya know? Some get on the slut road. Then there are those like me that go frigid. Most snap out of it, for some it's permanent. That's where I am, right now. They tell me that I am punishing myself for what I did to you, our marriage, my family. It is possible that the right guy will come along some day. One of my shrinks calls it the Sleeping Beauty Syndrome." She paused, shifted her feet, nervously. "Anyway, with the help of my pastor, his wife, my parents and a few others in our church, I got into missionary training. In about ten days, I will be leaving for my first assignment in Amsterdam, Holland... Ahm, you might say that I am as close to being a nun as I can get in our Church."

Travis realized that he had unconsciously crossed his arms over his chest. Now, it appeared that she poised no threat, he dropped them to his sides. "That's great, Ashley. Vanessa said that you were fluent in the language."

Ashley responded excitedly, "Yes, I have become fluent in the Dutch language and a good grasp on a couple of their dialects. I'm getting a good handle on German and Danish since I'll be working in those three countries. Apparently, learning languages is something I can do well.

Ahh Travis? You do know that Vanessa and I are Facebook friends, don't you?"

"Oh yeah. She keeps me updated."

"Well, I gotta say, you have a beautiful family and she is a wonderful person...She's another friend that gave me the strength to finish this three year adventure in becoming a missionary for Christ."

"Thank you, Ashley. She completes me. I thank our Lord God everyday for her... and the children she has given me. Vanessa is a beautiful woman from inside out."

"Yes, she is that. Ah Travis? I need to get your forgiveness for something else. A thought came out in my sessions with Wayne and Thelma. It could be that one of the reasons that I torpedoed our marriage was that I was scared to death of the idea of getting pregnant, going through child birth, and being at home all day with our kids while you were at work. I had hoped that after three years I would be ready to handle it, but I wasn't. I'm sorry Travis. I don't think I could have ever been half the wife and mother Vanessa is for you.."

"Don't fret about it, Ashley. Vanessa and I feel that everything is working out the way our God wants it, an' that's good enough for us."

"Thank you, Travis. I'm sure you and Vanessa are right about that. Before I leave for Holland, I would like to get together with you and your family at my parent's house for a barbaque or something."

"Sure Ashley. That sounds good to me. Get with your mom and Vanessa, set a date and time. We'll all be there."

"Oh Okay, yes I will. Thank you for listening to me, Travis. See you and Vanessa at mom and dad's." With that she disappeared among the other vehicles.

Travis remained leaning against his SUV for a couple of minutes, thinking, "Vanessa is right. There will always be a soft spot in my heart for Ashley." His mind roamed over some of the good times they had. Then, he turned, unlocked the door, stepping into the drivers seat, thinking, "Now, I get to go home to the woman that I love more than I thought a man could ever love a woman. And, the kids that we have brought into the world."