Greatest Love of All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not sure how long it lasted. It seemed like an eternity of heavenly bliss. But it was over much too fast as her body collapsed back in the warm welcome of the firm bed and soft sheets.

Slowly her mind began to process the whole thing. The only words that came to mind were 'Oh God.' Ironically, for a woman that had spent her life in church searching for answers and reassurances, she had never felt closer to him, or was it her, than at that moment. She felt whole, alive, complete.

As her mind began to slowly process the world around her, she smiled at the singer's words washed like a cleansing baptism across her skin. 'And if that special place that you've been dreaming of, takes you to a lonely place, find your strength in love.'

Slipping the still throbbing rabbit from inside her cunt, she trailed its wet, slickness slowly up her silk clad body. She lingered over the puckered tips of her nipples and savoured the aftershocks of orgasmic pleasure that shot through her mind and body. Then she continued the trail up the pale column of her throat, where her pulse still pounded rapidly as if in time to the rabbit itself.

She caressed the softness across the finely lined, mature but classic features of her pretty face. Then before she could chicken out, she tasted the ultimate taboo. She slid the dark black rabbit between the rich red gloss of her lips.

Her dark brows furrowed and creased as she made out the distinctive dark chocolate flavour of the lubricant she had used. But there was something more. It was distinctly womanly, all natural flavour. She smiled as she added another item to her bucket list, comparing her taste to another woman's.

Looking over at the clock on the table by the bedside, she saw the green neon number flash '12.01.' A rich, feminine chuckle filled the opulent room as she whispered, 'Happy Valentines to you, BJ,' as she drifted off towards sleep and dreams filled with a world full of erotic possibilities.

12