Greek Myths: The Trojan War Ch. 4

Story Info
Achilles takes Briseis to his bed.
2.2k words
4.47
72.8k
28

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains MF sex with some elements of Non-Consent/Reluctance. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

Briseis screamed as she was pulled from her hiding place, rough hands on her wrists dragging her forcibly out from the horse stall of the inn where she worked. She'd seen the flames, heard the screams from her fellow villagers and had immediately hidden...

Although the Temple of Apollo with the head Priest Chryses was nearby, she knew that she would probably not make it in time. If she managed to hide and remain hidden, perhaps she'd have a chance... but when the Greek warriors had come into the stables, they'd looked in every stall. Now she was being dragged out into the street by two eager men, her sobs and pleas for mercy ignored and unheard.

They handled her dark chestnut hair and pale skin, talking to each other over her head. She was too distraught to listen to them, especially as one of them pulled her up and the other showed her a wicked looking knife. Briseis almost fainted as he came closer to her, but then he began cutting the clothes from her body rather than her flesh...

She let out a despairing moan as more men crowded round, watching the clothe slip from her sweet, young flesh. A twenty-year old virgin at the moment, she still knew what happened when cities were sacked... she was about to be gang-raped, possibly to death. The one behind her ground his groin into her ass cheeks, while the one in front began putting on a show for his comrades.

Cupping her breasts he thumbed her nipples to hardness, all of them laughing at her shame as her body responded. More tears dripped down Briseis' cheeks, humiliated as the soldier's rough mouth sucked on each of her tender nipples. She struggled, uselessly as he knelt in front of her, hands forcing her creamy thighs apart.

Turning her head, she couldn't look as he roughly thrust two fingers into her cleft, spearing her body on his hand. Gasping, she felt as though the wind had been knocked out of her, his fingers breaking through the very thin barrier of her virginity... it didn't hurt as much as she had expected it to, but it was bad enough. Especially when he pulled his fingers from her body and showed the small amount of blood to the rest of the men.

"STOP."

The group suddenly froze, and Briseis looked up through tear-stained eyes at a very tall warrior. He didn't seem to be any more strong or intimidating than the men surrounding her, but they were all watching him very warily, as though they feared him.

The man looked her over, and she blushed heatedly at his intense and frank inspection of her naked body. She still didn't understand why the men holding her had just stopped, she could see their bulges, threatening her still.

"I claim her," the man said finally, his voice calm without much inflection at all. Briseis' eyes widened, he must be some kind of nobility or something to just claim her from this large group of horny soldiers! And he showed no fear that they might not want to give up their prize.

One of the men behind her started to grumble a little, but his comrade hit him and whispered, "Don't anger Achilles!"

Achilles... that must be his name. Briseis was pushed forward, stumbling her hands came out to catch her fall, and Achilles caught her wrists. He pulled her up in front of him on the horse with one swift motion, his easy strength making her gasp. Although her buttocks were now pressed tightly against his groin, she felt no sign of arousal from him.

They moved easily through the city, the men who had been holding her had already dispersed to find new victims, and Briseis closed her eyes to the awful carnage. It was a relief when they came upon the line of prisoners, unmolested thanks to the High Priest Chryses, all of them gathered in front of the Temple of Apollo. She blushed, as she realized for the first time that she was still naked and so many eyes were on her, most of them her own country-men.

There was some kind of argument going on, between Chryses and a War-lord, but Achilles spurred his horse onward without a backward glance. The last thing that Briseis saw was Chryses leaving and the warlord approaching Chryses' beautiful red-headed daughter Chryseis. The look in the warlord's eyes was not encouraging, and she was surprised that Chryses would leave his daughter behind to a man like that.

But then they were out of sight, and Briseis turned forward to see the approaching tents... her new home.

**************************************************

Achilles tossed Briseis onto the bed, although he did not immediately mount her. Instead he found a clothe and wet it in the basin of water waiting for him. Then he came at her, and she scrambled back. He froze, standing at the edge of the bed.

"I do not mean to hurt you," he said, "But you have a bloody lip, surely you want to clean it?"

Briseis reached up a tentative hand and touched her swollen lip, then she lisped, "You do not mean to hurt me? Then why am I here?"

He raised an eyebrow, "You would rather be out in the streets, spreading your legs for any passing soldier rather than in here where there is just me?"

"And what if you decide to share me with your men?" she demanded, guessing from the fact that this was obviously JUST his tent that he was somewhere in the command structure, "And either way it is rape anyway. One man or a hundred."

Achilles smiled at her as he lowered himself onto the bed on his knees, reaching forward with the clothe to wipe the blood from her lip. She let him.

"I promise you I will not share you," he told her, "And as for rape," he scooted closer, "It will not be rape if you want it."

Looking up into his eyes, Briseis found that she had no words... there was a kind of intensity in them that froze her, like a deer in the woods. It was not the same lustful look that the soldiers had when they looked at her, it was something much deeper and more frightening in a way. His lips lowered very gently to hers, respectful of the cut on her lip... he tasted salty as his tongue slipped between her lips.

She trembled at his touch, unable to tell him no even thought part of her wanted to. Then his hand began sliding up her back, pressing her forward to him... she put out her hands to stop the forward motion and found herself pressed against his chest. Releasing her lips, he looked her straight in the eyes as he began disrobing... she found that she couldn't move, couldn't look away from him. It was almost as though he had her hypnotized with the intensity of his gaze.

When he was completely naked, his broad muscular chest free of armor and his manhood swelling upwards towards his belly, he began to crawl back towards her on the bed.

Briseis tried to back up, with no where to go.

"No," she whispered.

"Yes," he whispered back as he reached her, running his hands through her hair and pulling him to her again. Her soft breasts were crushed against his muscular chest as he kissed her, much more deeply this time. When he finally pulled away from the kiss she was gasping, her body tingling with unfamiliar sensations. Looking her in the eyes he let his hand slide up her body and begin to massage her breast, making her ache between her legs and she moaned.

"If I do not take you now," his lips nuzzled along her neck and collarbone, "Then you are not mine, and you are free to be any man's meat."

Briseis bit her lip as his mouth found her nipple, suckling it to hardness as his hands caressed her. She shuddered, her legs spreading slightly without her even realizing it. Her back arched as he began to suck on her other nipple, his fingers deftly pinching and twisting the already hard one. Although she didn't want it to feel good, it did... and she knew that he was right. Better to be his concubine than one of the girls expected to service multiple soldiers.

Her Trojan pride made her want to resist, but her sense of survival as well as the growing heat between her legs kept her quiet.

Well, quiet other than the gasping moans as he licked down her stomach. Then he buried his face between her legs and Briseis cried out with shock and pleasure... his questing tongue was so much softer, so different from the rough soldier's fingers that had penetrated her body before. She felt like she was melting, her hands gripping the sheets around them as she writhed for him. Lifting her legs over his shoulders, Achilles continued to lick at her womanhood as he reached up and began to squeeze her breasts again, fingers flicking at her nipples.

Sensations shuddered through her, making her twist in unaccustomed pleasure, her heady moans filling the tent. The last of her resistance faded, she was nothing more than a creature of sensations, her body taking over her mind in rushes of pleasure.

One of his hands left her breast, and she suddenly felt fingers entering her body... not only her pussy but her anus as well. Tightly wedged into her, pressing deeper and wriggling inside of her... her entire back arched as her hips lifted in ecstacy. Achilles began sucking at the very top of her womanhood, his tongue flicking out against a spot that made her body explode with pleasure.

Briseis screamed her passion, thrashing on the bed before him like a sacrifice waiting to be spitted. He rose up over her as she shuddered and rode the waves of pleasure, his meat finding her entrance and pushing in. The sudden shock of something so large entering her helped to push Briseis out of her reverie of ecstacy, and she groaned, reaching up to try and push him away.

Achilles took her hands and held them down on either side of her head, leaning forward to kiss her as he pushed even deeper into her body. Briseis cried out with the strange stretching, the slight cramping pain.

"It will get easier," he breathed, grunting as her tight sheathe wrapped around him, "I promise."

Although she moaned as he thrust harder into her, shoving more of his meat deeper, she believed him as well. Fortunately, the pleasure he'd given her with his mouth hadn't totally faded either, and that helped her a great deal. She pressed herself against him, her hands digging into his as he held them, his hard body pulling himself out and then shoving in, filling her with his heavy meat.

Their lips molded together, in unison with their bodies... his hands left hers, swinging down to pull her legs over his shoulders. As his manhood pierced her even deeper in this new position, she moaned and thrashed, her fingers digging into his shoulders with passion. Briseis had never known such exquisite pleasure, it felt like every nerve ending was on fire, her body gripping him tightly as he rubbed her inside and out.

"Oh gods..." she moaned as the fire inside her began to curl, tightly winding into itself and preparing to explode, "Oh gods... OH GODS!!!!"

Her nails dug into his flesh, biting into him as her body gave way to pleasure beneath his stabbing spear, her cry of sweet anguish filling the tent. Others outside knew that Achilles' prowess was just as great off the battlefield, and they raised their cups to the sound of her passionate cry, knowing that he'd just conquered his new concubine's body.

Tears streamed down Briseis' cheeks at the unaccustomed pleasure that wrapped her like a cloak, until Achilles' let out a mighty roar and buried himself to the hilt, leaving her gasping and writhing. Her womanhood spasmed in pleasurable reaction as he swelled inside of her, and then spurted, filling her deflowered sheathe with his essence.

Briseis shuddered one last time and then fell still beneath him as Achilles let her legs drop to either side. She hissed a little, her body felt so sore, especially the muscles that had just been put to new use. Stroking the sweaty hair back from her face, Achilles kissed her lips tenderly, his hand stroking down her body.

Sighing a little, she kissed him back, knowing that she really should try to resist and yet not feeling any inclination to. Her hands explored his muscular back, finding the marks where her nails had dug in and rubbing them gently. Achilles cupped her breast, making her gasp as he nuzzled the still tender nipple with his lips, sucking the swollen bud into her mouth.

She groaned as she felt him beginning to swell inside her again, not sure that she could take any more... and yet his hands and lips on her body sent flashes of fire through her loins. And he never gave her a choice anyway.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers