Greek Myths: The Trojan War Ch. 5

Story Info
Agamemnon takes Briseis from Achilles.
2.5k words
4.51
52.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains MF sex with elements of Non-Consent/Reluctance. Enjoy!

------------------------------------

The third day after Agamemnon sacked the nearby town, Hector led his armies out of Troy to fight... however the Greeks were badly bloodied and left in retreat, leaving many of their dead behind. Hector was a shrewd commander and did not allow his troops to follow, although Agamemnon rallied his armies in case the Trojans followed his retreat.

Disheartened by the days' events, the Greeks were a sober lot around their campfires as they dressed their wounds. A messenger was sent to Agamemnon, Priam was allowing the Greeks come and gather their dead.

The next morning Agamemnon and Menelaus discussed possible battle plans against the Trojans.

"We must make a full out assault on the city," Menelaus' eyes were red with anger, "I must have that whore back! SOON!"

Although he'd been taking out his frustrations on some of the captive women, none of them were as pliant or vulnerable as his Helen. She couldn't deny the pleasure taken from his rough treatment, and none of these captives even came close to the heights of ecstacy that he could drive her to with his abuse. He missed her mightily.

Agamemnon stared at his brother with disdain, "You never did have much battle sense. To make an assault on Troy's walls is to lose... but we should have beaten the Greeks yesterday in battle." He gritted his teeth, everything that could have gone wrong had gone wrong, "We had superior numbers, superior warriors and they slaughtered us!"

Thinking it over he said, "The Gods must be against us, just as they were when we first tried to sail."

And to Menelaus' disgust, his brother called in a soothsayer.

Brought to the tent, the soothsayer knew immediately what was wrong: "You have lain between the legs of a Daughter of Apollo, after promising her father that she would have safe conduct. You must return Chryseis to her father, for Apollo is angered at the treatment of the daughter of his Servant."

Menelaus laughed as Agamemnon sent the soothsayer away angrily, telling his brother, "Ha, now do you believe in the messages of soothsayers? Those weaklings who tell you to relinquish your battle prize, when they have never lifted a sword?"

"Be quiet," growled Agamemnon, "Call the generals together."

***********************************************

The leaders of the Greek army gathered in the tent to discuss the previous battle and what had gone wrong. Everything they said just seemed to confirm suspicions that the Gods were angered... finally Menelaus told them what the soothsayer's advice had been... Agamemnon glowered at his brother.

All of the generals could tell that their commander did not want to give up his prize, and they assured him that it had just been human error that had lost the battle. Apollo had nothing to do with it.

All of them, except Achilles.

"My mother is a Goddess, and the Gods are not to be denied," he stood in the middle of the meeting, obviously frustrated with his comrades' placation of Agamemnon's petty desires, "If Apollo wants his Servant's daughter returned then that is what we must do, or we will never defeat the Trojans."

Agamemnon sneered, "You are quick to say so, because it is my war-prize that must be returned... if it was that pretty girl that you've taken to your own tent would you be so quick to say so?"

"Of course," replied Achilles breezily, "The Gods are the Gods, their whims and desires must come before ours."

"But I am the leader of you all," stated Agamemnon, his eyes hard, "What of my whims and desires."

Achilles answered without thinking, "As our leader then your whims and desires must come before ours, but the Gods must come first."

"Well then, let the Gods come first," Agamemnon said, his triumphant grin splitting his face, "But since my whims and desires come next then I shall take Briseis from you, just as Apollo takes Chryseis from me." Turning to his soldiers, "Bring the girl Briseis to my tent."

"HOLD," shouted Achilles, his hand going to his sword, "She is mine, my prize."

"And Chryseis is mine, my prize... and yet I must give her up," Agamemnon said softly, his smile grim. Achilles was across the room, he would never make it all the way to Agamemnon to fight, not with all the generals sitting between them.

The generals immediately clamored for Achilles to be reasonable, there would be other sacks where he could pick up a new concubine... There was nothing too special about this Briseis anyway, common soldiers had been about to have their way with her when Achilles had intervened.

Cold eyes flashing, Achilles quieted them all with one wave of his hand. Staring straight at Agamemnon he declared, "Take the girl then. But my soldiers will not fight as long as she is not in my bed. See how well your battles go without Achilles and his Myrmidons there to fight."

The rest of generals grew quiet and wary as Achilles stalked from the tent... although greatly angered Agamemnon knew that he could do nothing.

Instead he smiled cheerily, "As if that man could ever stay away from a battle... as soon as he starts thinking with his head instead of his loins he'll be fighting alongside us, girl completely forgotten."

Reassured by their leader's good humor, the generals laughed and began to plan. All except clever Odysseus, for he knew that Achilles would not go back on his word... and he knew from talking to his friend that Achilles' had more than just a mild interest in Briseis. There would be grief over this.

****************************************************

By the time Achilles returned to his tent, however, Briseis was gone. Angrily he threw his armor to the ground and called in his best friend and sometimes lover Patroclus.

"We do not fight." he said, sitting on his bed as rage filled his body, "They have taken Briseis and we do not fight until she is returned."

Patroclus wanted to argue, he was much younger than Achilles' and had been trained by him for war, but he realized that his friend was far too angry to see reason now. Instead he just nodded and left, giving orders to the Myrmidons.

***************************************************

Briseis lay, frightened and naked in the bed of Agamemnon, her hands were tied at the wrists by the men who had come to fetch her from Achilles' tent. She had no idea what was going on, only that the men told her she served a new master.

When Agamemnon entered the tent she recognized him as the man who had take Chryseis from the town, and she shivered, huddling herself into a corner of the sleeping pallet. He smiled, wide and cruel.

"Not bad," he said, looking her over, "Not bad at all, although I still don't understand why he was so determined to keep you. Nothing special really."

Briseis' heart leaped as she realized that he was speaking of Achilles... Achilles had not wanted to give her up. She felt strangely relieved that she had not just been abandoned, although she still dreaded what was to come at the warlord's hands. At least she knew that Achilles had not wanted to give her up.

Agamemnon was stripping off his armor, making her shudder as his brutish hairy body became visible to her... nothing like the strong, hard lines of Achilles. Although Agamemnon was a very strong man, his muscles were not well defined... too much drinking and carousing had softened his body, he was in no way an equal warrior to Achilles.

Feeling sick as he approached her, his shaft curving upwards with a drop of fluid on its tip, Briseis turned away as he tried to kiss her.

"Oh no," he cupped her face in his hands and forced her to look at him. His lips pressed against hers, his tongue invading her mouth... she forced herself to lie still, without responding at all. Part of her wanted to bite him.

Pulling away he smiled at her, "Resisting eh? Don't worry, I will make you scream with pleasure before the night is out, so that Achilles knows that Agamemnon is as much a man as he."

Taking her bound wrists, Agamemnon tied them to the head of the sleeping pallet, leaving Briseis stretched out and completely vulnerable before him. Straddling her slender body, he began to squeeze her breasts, teasing her nipples to hardness. A few tears sparked in her eyes at the betrayal of her body... she closed her eyes to take away the visual, but that only made her concentrate more on the sensation of her nipples being pinched and gently twisted.

With a low moan she forced her eyes open again. As hard as it was to watch Agamemnon above her, touching her, it was worse when her eyes were closed and all she could think about was the fact that it felt good. Agamemnon played with her breasts, his touch slowly becoming harder, rougher... she tried not to wriggle, not wanting him to know that he was getting to her... but Agamemnon was much more experienced than she was.

He saw and recognized the heated flush in her cheeks, the slight glaze in her eyes... and her very hard nipples. Leaning over, he kissed her breasts, letting his beard scratch along her tender skin before taking a nipple into his mouth. Briseis gasped... someone should have told her, should have warned her, that she could hate the man on top of her and it would still feel good. Agamemnon sucked her nipple into his mouth, rolling it with his teeth and drawing another gasp from her as he bit down gently.

Allowing the small bud to pop from his mouth he transferred his affections to the other, slowly sliding his body down hers so that his manhood rested against her thigh. Briseis trembled, feeling him so close to her... she might be aroused but she still didn't want him inside of her. Agamemnon could tell.

He let his mouth travel down her stomach... and Briseis moaned in anguish as she realized his direction. Trying to keep her legs closed did no good, he was much stronger than her, and he spread her thighs to see the wet glistening of her womanhood. Smiling widely he pressed two fingers into her, making her gasp and writhe uncomfortably at the penetration. Resting his thumb on her bud of pleasure, he began pumping his fingers in and out of her body, mimicking what he would soon be doing to her.

Although she didn't want to, Briseis felt pleasure building between her thighs, her body betraying her heart as Agamemnon skillfully played with her senses. Watching her face, he grinned as he lowered his mouth to the sweet slit, letting his tongue taste her body, caress her wetness. Moaning, Briseis writhed, unable to deny the exotic pleasures that she was feeling as he feasted upon her, shuddering as he found a spot within her body that made her tighten with exquisite pleasure.

Then Agamemnon's mouth moved lower, and she cried out with pleasured shock as he tongued her crinkled anus. She hadn't even known that was possible...

Whispers around the tent as her first cry of pleasure was heard were ignored by the occupants of the tent, they were much too immersed in their physical bodies.

Agamemnon's tongue lashed against her tiny hole as his fingers twisted inside of her, pressing against it and trying to find a way in. Briseis moaned and writhed, the pleasure was incredible, and she finally gave in, closing her eyes so that she didn't have to see who was above her. She was finally realizing that he could coax responses from her body whether she wanted him to or not.

As she came on his fingers and tongue, her cry was heard clearly from those around the tent, the throaty shriek of a woman wrapped in ecstacy.

Inside the tent Agamemnon smiled as he loomed above her, using his hand to guide himself to her sheathe. Briseis whimpered as he began to enter her... he was long, much longer than Achilles although not as wide... he pressed deep into her body, opening up parts of her that had been untouched. When he finally buried himself completely inside of her, his manhood was bumping up against some kind of barrier.

Briseis cried out as he began to thrust, half in pain as he hit that back wall in her body... but he was skillful and managed to keep from hitting it too hard. Pleasure was still seeping through her, she was so sensitive from her first orgasm, that having him inside of her, so large and so deep, was extremely pleasurable. His hands ran up and down her body, from her bound wrists that were tied high above her head, to her breasts and aching nipples, to her tingling hips. Everywhere he touched there was fire.

She writhed beneath him as he reached under her bottom, his finger finding that tiny second hole and teasing it... her entire body tensed as he began to push in. Her back arched as the tip of Agamemnon's finger pierced her virgin anus, making her tighten both of her holes over his invasions.

Growling under his breath, he attacked her breast with his mouth, sucking and biting at her nipple as he pressed more of his finger into her body. Briseis moaned, it felt so uncomfortable and so full at the same time, a sensation that she didn't quite know how to deal with. At the same time he was plunging in and out of her, rubbing himself through that thin barrier between his finger and manhood, questing deeper with both.

Completely vulnerable beneath him, helpless to do anything but accept, Briseis shrieked as his finger buried itself completely within her... It felt incredibly wide, stretching her open. The most full she'd ever been.

The pleasure that she'd received by his hands and tongue had given him a foundation to build on, and the fire inside her flared much more quickly this time... her back arched and she screamed her ecstacy as it flowed over her. Agamemnon felt her tightening around him, her sheathe rippling exquisitely, and he bellowed his triumph as Achilles' war-prize writhed in ecstacy beneath his thrusting body.

He would take her completely.

Thrusting into her to the fullest extent, he hit her barrier, making her cry out again as he began to spurt inside her, as deep as he could go. Briseis sobbed with pleasure and reaction as he swelled and released, feeling him pulsing inside her body... Agamemnon had taken her traitorous body as thoroughly as Achilles' ever had.

************************************************

All through the camp, men talked in whispers about the throaty female cries that had come from Agamemnon's tent that night... but no one quite had the courage to tell Achilles. He sat in his own tent, angry and alone.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers