Greek Nymph For Black Demigod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be afraid, Electra, I won't hurt you," Oscar said, and then, he took my hand and brought it to his lips. When his lips touched my hand, I felt a quiver deep inside. I looked at Oscar and he looked at me. I really ought to know better, I thought, shrugging fatalistically, but even for an Immortal woman, the heart wants what it wants.

Oscar smiled, for he'd effectively won me over. My heart warred with my mind, and I trembled mightily as Oscar pulled me into his arms, and held my face in his hands. " We're so different," I said, sighing and shaking my head.

"Part of the fun my sweet," Oscar said, and then he kissed me. For one so young, Oscar could certainly kiss with passion. I expected the rough, inexperienced tongue action of a rough, passionate but untested youth. Instead, Oscar's expert tongue snaked into my mouth and his hands roamed all over my body, his very touch setting me afire.

"Damn it I want you," I said, almost a croak, and Oscar grinned, and pulled me closer. Gently he kissed my neck, then caressed my breasts through the emerald Starbucks apron I still wore. I looked at our reflection in the window, and had to smile. A tall young Black man and a tall, curvaceous Mediterranean woman. A half-God of African descent and a Greek Nymph....what a pair we made.

"You are so beautiful," Oscar whispered into my ear, and I kissed him again, embracing him with all of my might. Normally, as an Immortal woman, I had to be careful with the few mortal men ( and women ) I've been known to take to my bed, but Oscar was a Demigod, no more human than I was. I could be myself around him.

"See me as I am," I said, and willed myself to shed my mortal disguise, once more resuming my supernatural form. A towering, golden-skinned, emerald-eyed and raven-haired, dove-winged ethereal woman stood gloriously naked before Oscar. Looking me up and down, Oscar smiled. I looked into his eyes, soul searching. In Oscar's eyes, I saw not disgust, or fear, like so many mortals, male and female, who've seen me in my true form over the years, but wonder.

"Dammit you're fucking beautiful," Oscar said, and the tall, dark and handsome lad hugged me tightly, standing on his tippy toes to plant a kiss on my lips. I smiled, and shuddered under Oscar's touch. His hands roved all over me, caressing my breasts and buttocks, but also roaming over my magnificent white wings, my pride and joy.

"Make love to me," I said, looking into Oscar's eyes, and he smiled wolfishly, then pulled me to him. Many men and a few women have the sight of a seven-foot-tall, winged Goddess daunting, but not Oscar. My sexy chocolate prince buried his face in my chest, eagerly sucking on my breasts, one after the other, while his hand slipped between my thighs.

"Oh my," I sighed as Oscar's fingers slipped into my pussy. I locked eyes with him, and held his hand there. I spread my thighs wider, welcoming his touch. Oscar got the hint, and began licking a path from my breasts to my belly, and finally, to the space between my thighs. A sharp groan escaped my lips as Oscar brought his lips to my pussy, and began eating out my cunt like his life depended on it.

Folks, I cannot tell you how long it has been since I found a mortal, male or female, capable of handling the fact that I'm not human, but very much a female, with all the attending needs and desires. Now, here at last, was Oscar. My Oscar. I might be a Goddess but I was like putty in Oscar's hands. My boo, as he likes to be called, made love to me like a boss.

"Damn you taste good Electra," Oscar said, quite enthusiastically, as he buried his face between my legs, licking my pussy and working his fingers deep inside of me. I leaned against the wall, my legs quivering as Oscar worked his magic on me. I feasted my eyes on the sight of Oscar's naked, muscular and glistening, dark-skinned body as he licked me. Soon he had me panting and moaning like there was no tomorrow.

"I want you inside of me Oscar," I cried out, and my sexy lover heeded my longing. Oscar laid me on the Starbucks counter, and I spread my shapely thighs invitingly. Oscar playfully smacked my pussy, then caressed my face before gently rubbing my left wing. People would never guess this but my wings are as sensitive as the rest of me. That Oscar had caressed them upon somehow guessing that proved how awesome he truly was...

"Miss Electra wants the D, eh?" Oscar said, grinning as he playfully smacked my cunt with his long and thick cock. My eyes widened in amazement as I finally beheld his manhood. Tentatively I reached for it, and Oscar smiled confidently. I noted with satisfaction that Oscar was uncircumcised, which pleased me greatly. In ancient Greece, long before the arrival of Judeo-Christianity and Turkish Islam, we didn't believe in genital modification of any sort....

"Fuck me," I said breathlessly, and Oscar proceeded to do just that. Taking my hands, he placed them upon his sex and looked me in the eyes. I smiled and gently stroked Oscar's manhood, then eased it inside of me. A gasp escaped my lips as Oscar thrust into me, and at last, the feeling of emptiness that had haunted me for eons vanished like ice in the sun....

"Damn it I've wanted this for so long," Oscar said, a deep groan emanating from him as he raised my legs over his shoulders, slamming his dick into my cunt. Lying on the Starbucks counter, my magnificent white wings splayed wide open, my golden dress gone, my skin covered in a fine sheen of sweat, I looked up at Oscar, pounding away at me, and felt....happy. Yes, happy, for the first time in ages.

There's a certain serenity that comes from receiving a good fucking, and it's a feeling I hadn't experienced in ages. Oscar fucked me roughly, his mouth showering my face and neck with hot kisses. His lips found my tits, and sucked on the areolas. His hands gripped my legs, keeping them aloft as he slammed his dick into me. His raw masculine power completely overwhelmed me, but in a good way...

Understand that I'd literally spent decades without knowing the touch of another, male or female, and after going through the mother of all dry spells, Oscar was exactly what the doctor ordered. That long and thick dark cock of his filled up my cunt, and I lay there, crying out and moaning passionately, loving every moment of it. Oscar and his big dick had me right where they wanted me and if loving them was wrong, then my pussy didn't want to be right.

"Thank you," I said, over and over, countless orgasms and squeals later as Oscar and I lay side by side, having made quite a mess in the Starbucks. I would definitely have to either fix the place or find a new job, especially since I'm the manager and it's my job to close up the place. Still, I didn't care, though.

"Happy to please you my sweet Electra," Oscar said, and kissed me on the cheek. I looked at Oscar, and smiled contentedly. And to think, just a couple of months ago, we met in this restaurant, a Primordial Goddess cast out of the Otherworld by the jealous Olympians, and the half-mortal offspring of a long gone African Pagan deity, brought together by circumstance, or fate.

"I'm glad I met you Oscar," I said, looking at him while playfully tugging on his chest hairs. Like the rest of him, they're Invulnerable. I tried to pull one but couldn't. I wonder how Oscar shaves. I guess I'll ask him later. Oscar smiled and kissed me, and then I returned to my mortal form. Fully clothed, thanks to my magic.

"Give me a hand fixing up this place or I'll get fired tomorrow," I said, shaking my head at the mess Oscar and I made during our, um, passionate moment. An amused Oscar nodded, before readjusting his clothes and joining me. We did what we could, then began the long walk back to my place. Why didn't I just zap Oscar and I there by means of Teleportation? I'm frigging worn out after all the fucking we did, and besides, I kind of enjoyed walking around with Oscar.

"Electra I think our meeting was Fate," Oscar said, looking at me thoughtfully. I nodded, for if there's anything I believe in, it's that there is a certain order in the Universe. I left the Otherworld, the Abode of the Gods and various other supernatural entities, because I was tired of the same old crap I'd been doing for untold millennia.

I roamed the planet Earth for thousands of years, watched civilizations rise and fall, empires come and go, and all this time, even though I'd gone to bed with many men and a few women, I had never allowed myself to truly feel. How could I let myself to feel for one of them, these mortals, when the very sight of my true form would drive them to madness? How could they love someone they feared?

Oscar Valmont wasn't like the others. He's not Immortal, and even though he's Invulnerable, and the son of a still unknown African Pagan God, one day, like all the heroic Demigods of the old days, he too will die. I don't want to think about that, though. I want to enjoy now. Right now. With him. I want to feel, to love and live. I feel more alive now that I have in ages, and it's all because of him.

Clasping Oscar's hand in mine, I kissed him on the lips. Oscar blinked in surprise. "Glad you're in my life Mr. O," I said, and winked at him. Oscar smiled and nodded. Hand in hand we began the long walk to my apartment, which is roughly three kilometers from downtown.

As we walked through the busy streets of Toronto, people stared at us. I know what the mortals saw. A tall young Black man with a woman of European descent, holding hands. Little do they know that we're so much more. An old white guy driving by in his car shot us a look of staunch disapproval. With my magic, I could have turned him into a rat or blown him to smithereens. Instead, I playfully smacked Oscar's ass, and he kissed me on the lips. The old bozo drove up, clearly upset. I love my life, I thought, and smiled.

12