Greek Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes mother Eden we honor you with our sexual worship to you," Steffie moaned softly yet where Brad could hear her. "Bless our union with each other and you. May we always be one with you and each other never to part. Come join us now and become one with us and seal our blessed union forever in you."

"Yes mother Eden," Brad answered in agreement.

The presence entered Steffie's and Brads bodies and they felt an exhilaration and unlimited power coursing through their veins that they had never felt before. They could feel the erotic energy of all the souls who had ever made love and who were making love at this moment."

They continued to make love like this for another ten minutes as their passions slowly rose until they reached a crescendo. They both came in unison and Steffie flooded Brad's cock with her sweet sticky cream and Brad shot his hot manhood deep inside of Steffie and they soon collapsed together and laid side by side embraced as they slowly came down from their orgasmic high.

Mother Eden's presence lingered in the room for another 15 minutes as Brad and Steffie engaged in soft romantic "after-play," gentle loving caresses soft gentle "butterfly" kisses and touching each other's bodies as their bodies were pressed together and their limbs intertwined.

Mother Eden would slowly leave the room and soon the world around Brad and Steffie would come back into view and time and space would return to normal

By now it was almost a quarter after four in the morning and Brad and Steffie smiled at each other and lovingly embraced and kissed.

"Oh Brad, this is was the best Sorority party I have ever been to. Thank you for taking me. You're the best brother any girl could have."

"It was my pleasure," Brad said smiling. "Nothing is too good for my little sis"

Brad and Steffie kissed and slowly drifted off to sleep in each other's arms as they lay on the blankets in front of the fire place, with Steffie's head on Brad's shoulder and her arm lovingly placed on his chest.

They would sleep to noon get up and eat then come back and spend the rest of Brad's week long leave making love, stopping long enough to eat and for Steffie to attend class, once in a while. :)

12