Greener on the Other Side Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words seemed to fail Tillin, all her effort put towards keeping herself fixed on the rock, but the noises that escaped her suggested to Brok that they were already beyond the point of no return.

Again, Brok pulled out and thrusted hard into the tight little goblin, her ass bouncing off his abdomen. The sight was something to behold, and only deserved another powerful thrust. His fingers were almost completely enveloped by her glorious cheeks as he continued to mercilessly pound her hole. Feeling devious, the orc reeled back his hand, and with a mighty swing, slapped her glorious tush. This had earned an interruptive yelp of surprise from an otherwise constant moaning Tillin. Her head had sunk into the chasm of her arms as she struggled to keep a grip on the rock she had foolishly perched herself on. His member filled her, but she continued to hang on as best she could.

Brok risked the odd second to admire her smooth shapely ass as it rebounded off his pelvis, and in doing so relinquishing his grip, and his lover very nearly fell of her rock. Brok had caught her by the hips and pulled her back full force. The uncoordinated shift resulting in the deepest thrust yet, finally pushing the poor goblin to and over her limit. She gripped the rock, as Brok moved his own grip to her legs. supported only by Brok's hold on her plump thighs as he continued to mercilessly thrust away. As he railed his monster cock into the goblin beauty, he stared in lustful wonderment at how her body bounced and jiggled. He felt a fondness for the shortstack woman growing in his loins and his carnal heart, and wondered greatly why he hadn't fucked a goblin before. Between the cacophony of groans, moans and fleshy slaps, Tillin cried out for a climax.

"Aah, yes! C'mon, give it to me, before I lost my mind!"

It was part request part demand, but either way, the orc was happy to oblige.

He abandoned his tempo, pulled himself out with a pop. and set his cock to her soaking entrance and buried his meat as deep as her petite body could handle. She screamed in ecstasy as he lifted the goblin until she had nothing to cling to but the thick powerful arms of her cellmate that pulled her deeper still onto his throbbing shaft.

With an arm locked across her pert breasts, her nipples stiff as daggers, and another locked to her head, Tillin pulled in a lung full of air and took a tighter hold of Brok's arms. The orc lifted her with ease to the tip of his cock, teasing her on his end for as long as he had the first time, before heaving her back down onto his shaft and met her a perfectly timed thrust to meet her. Much like the first time, her moans sung a song of unparalleled pleasure surging through her tight little green body. Though her pussy was significantly easier on his cock than her other hole, Tillin's body still hugged his meat tighter than any woman had before her. Tillin shuddered, and found herself with a bulge poking from her stomach. She giggled weakly at the sight.

"Never had that happen before. Feels kinds tingly."

Brok chuckled, "A new experience for us both. Again?"

"Pleeease." She cooed

At her word, the horny little goblin was lifted and slammed back down on his throbbing manhood, moaning as the thrusting pelvis met her. Tillin's thick thighs jiggled as she rebounding off of Brok's powerful thrusts. He watched with a devilish grin as his cock sheath drew nearer to her climax; impaled on his meat and slowly loosing grip on his arms, she squealed with every thrust as she fought for air. The sight was enticing, and spurred the orc on to finally finish her off. Brok curled Tillin's short black hair around his fingers and took firmer clasp of her breast. By her hair, he pulled Tillin's lips to his own and tweaked her firm nipple in near perfect ambidexterity. Her eyes shot open in surprise before closing to the sensational pleasure it brought her. The mindless clashing of tongues, combined with the shot of pleasure from her sore, yet sensitive, nipple and the final thrust was all Tillin could handle.

Brok groaned with pleasure as her body clamped onto him like a hot vice. After what felt like a eternity, Tillin peaked. Her climax a dizzying mix of ecstasy that sent waves through her, and left her shuddering on the base of the orc's godly dick.

Brok stumbled forward, careful not to lose his hold on the gobliness, even as her cum spilled from her. Tillin had gone limp as she came down from her climax, her only sign of life, a gratifying moan that filled the cell. Between holding her and the wetness of the ground, Brok couldn't keep balance. There wasn't much time to consider the where, only the how, and so Brok chose to cushion their fall with his sturdy, orcish back, his head only just reaching an unfurled bedroll. The landing knocked the wind out of him, but had brought Tillin back from the land of the fucked silly.

Giggling, and still lightheaded, Tillin laid back on the muscular chest and revelled in the mess that trickled down her legs. Without it relentlessly pounding away at her tender flesh, and several minutes of steady breathing, she found she could handle the monster cock that still dwelled within her. Once properly adjusted, she came to a realisation.

"You didn't cum yet."

The man of the hour was too busy scowling over his sudden meeting with the cave floor to answer.

"Aww, poor Brok. Here I am having all the fun, while your balls getting more swollen by the second. And I can't imagine that fall did you any favours either." she added. "Well, don't you worry, big guy, I'll take care of it for you."

To her credit, Tillin did attempt to lift herself from the shaft Brok had so lovingly impaled her on. Before she could move any more than an inch, the orc had begun to stir.

His arm wrapped around Tillin's sweaty body, clutching her to his body as tightly as before. Tillin felt a sudden shock go through her that was quickly overwhelmed by a rush of excitement. Never had she been more eager to be manhandled. Brok had wordlessly carried them both over to the spare bedroll, well used by none other than the gobliness herself, incidentally rocking her back and forth on his cock all the while. Laid on the bedroll, could have fallen asleep then and there. The wildest ride of her life had left her exhausted and satisfied beyond measure, and the adrenaline had just about left her body, but something about the raging erection throbbing inside her told her that Brok wasn't quite done yet.

He started simple, raising her ass up to meet his pelvis before beginning the assault on her tender flesh anew. She searched for something to cling to, hoping to brace herself better for the oncoming. Slowly he drew himself out from her, her cum coating his dick. Tillin took fistfuls of bedroll to prepare. It wasn't long before the monster cock was insider her, stretching her walls to their limit once again. Brok tried not to make a show of his breathing, though he was exerting his body, sore, starved and tired, for the sake of his lust. Still, even tired, Brok laid into his lover like a beast in heat.

At long last he could feel his orgasm on the approach. He doubled down on the force of his thrusts, throwing his entire lower half into last hurrah. On the receiving end of the hot and sweaty situation, Tillin could feel the could feel the weight of every thrust pushing her over inch by inch. She was losing hold. Again. Brok was close, he could feel the pleasure welling in loins. At the rate he was going, he felt as though he would coat the walls of the cave. He would cum soon, but not before Tillin's arms finally gave, and she was left to hug the floor, offing no movement or resistance of her own. The orc was in no mind to let the change of positions stop him. He acknowledged her only by further spreading her legs and planting his pillar like arms just inches above her. His powerful body towered over her own, back arched and dripping with sweat, she had no room to move, to bounce with her usual sensuality. The goblin didn't dare open her eyes to see, instead biting the bed roll and squealing as the domination of her pussy continued. She moaned with great delight, relishing every salty smooch of her womb Brok's cock head gave her as he pounded deep inside her.

It wasn't long before Brok found himself reluctantly grunting and groaning in an all too familiar way. His body tightened, and with a deep breath he finally felt the sweet releasing shudder of his orgasm. The orc let out a sudden cry of satisfaction, a sense of primal instinct dominating him as he flooded Tillin's tender pussy full of his seed. Her small stature did her no favours in handling the sheer amount of cum that filled her well past her limits. The gobliness could only shudder alongside him, whimpering as the warmth dripped out of her.

Finally finished, Brok took in a lungful of sexually charged air, and stopped his thrusting. For all the good it would do her, he gently withdrew himself from Tillin, releasing a slew of cum in doing so. Coming down from the climax was slow but eventual for both cellmates. By the time the Tillin had regained her ability to think straight, Brok was stretching out and cracking his back.

"That. Was amazing. You and I," She veigly raised a finger to Brok, "are doing that again. And sometime soon, I pray."

Amused, and a little flattered, the orc turned to help his cellmate turned accidental cock sheath. Her legs weren't yet up to the challenge of holding her weight, and she was quickly reunited with the bed roll. "If I never walk again, it would have been entirely worth it." She commented, sprawling out on the cushiony fuck blanket.

"Well, I hope you recover soon. I'd rather not have to fight a compound of goblins and carry you out of here at the same time."

"Awww, you do care. Are we still going with the carve a bloody path plan?"

"It looks to be the only one we have."

"Awesome."

12