Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
431 Followers

When I reached her bush, I took in the scent of her arousal. She smelled heavenly. I lowered my mouth and slid my tongue into her fat, distended outer lips. She was so wet that it was running down between her legs. I tasted her essence and loved her taste.

She just murmured, "Oh my God, Greggy, that feels so good... Eat my pussy, please don't stop."

I wasn't about to stop. I kept licking and licking finding the spots that made her go crazy. I finally found the hooded area that covered her clit. I rubbed my finger in circles over the area till she was almost screaming. As it poked out, I began to nibble and suck and get plenty of tongue action.

She started bucking her hips into my face so hard that I bit my lip, covering my face in sweet-tasting clear liquid. I swallowed as much as I could and then wiped the rest on my sheet.

Then I slid up on my knees and climbed above her so that my cock was poised at her pleasure center. I slid in slowly and purposefully till she began to moan. I let her get used to my size, which she had felt before, and began to slide in and out at a good steady rhythm.

She began meeting me thrusting upward, as I was trusting in. I was in heaven and she seemed like she was too. She was moaning the entire time as we made love. The last time this had happened she just used me like I was a piece of meat. This time she was giving me a wonderful, pleasurable experience. I told her I was ready to come and she told me to give it all to her. And boy I did, I blasted her full of my cum.

She said, "Thank you Greggy, that was fantastic, can we do it again?"

What was I going to say, no? It felt so good, I couldn't deny her that.

I said, "Absolutely, we got be careful around the others, though. I don't want the others to know."

She said she didn't want them to know either. She said, "I just wanted to make it up to you for that night, but now that I know how good you are, I want to feel this again." She left my room vowing to keep us on the down low.

I awoke the next morning feeling better than I ever had. I made sure to treat Noell as indifferently as I always had so as to not arouse suspicions from Molly or Holly. When I left, Noell passed me the sexiest look that I ever saw on a woman.

*******

School started out well until I got to the cafeteria at lunch time. Kaylee asked me to sit at her table, which I readily did, causing some nasty looks from Candi. I had to figure out what was going on with her before she blew a gasket. Mike just looked at me and gave me a thumbs-up. Kaylee's friends were nice enough and held a pretty good conversation with me. Then they found out we were going out together on Friday, which got some strange looks. I went to my afternoon classes and then headed home.

A funny thing happened that afternoon. The temporary principal called an assembly, which wasn't normally done on weekdays. When everyone was seated she stated that this was to honor the fallen principal and assistant principal and me. After picture memorials for both men, I was called up onto the stage to make a speech, which I was not prepared for.

I thought deeply and started by saying, "I think that you should be honoring Mr. Comas and Mr. Weems, not me. I didn't do anything but protect myself. Let's not forget what caused this incident. Frank Dressler was no different than any of us, just a teenager trying to make his way through the rigors and social landmines of the modern high school. Let's remember that in schools there are bullies. Frank was bullied so badly, that he finally fought back. When he did, the zero tolerance policy of this school sent him home to be beaten."

"He could've been any one of us who had had enough and snapped. Let's pray for all of the families involved in this tragedy, Mr. Weems, Mr. Comas, and Frank Dressler." I waited two minutes for the applause to die down so I could continue.

"Those of you that bully people need to step back and take a look at yourselves, you know who you are. I have felt what he felt and knew his pain. Thank you, have a nice day, and may God bless you."

The entire student body and teachers stood up and started clapping and saying Amen. I was flabbergasted, to say the least. I walked straight over to the exit and walked into the hallway.

I began hyperventilating and staring off into space. I realized I was having an anxiety attack and didn't know how to stop it. Finally Mike came up to me and fist pumped me, knocking me out of my mood.

"Dude, that was awesome."

Candi came up with a big smile and said, "Greg, I didn't know you were so articulate, that was a great speech. I could tell it came from the heart." Then she hugged me tightly. The rest of the day was somewhat of a blur and I was unable to concentrate in my classes.

Candi chose not to walk home with me, which was different.

*******

When I got home, Noell was waiting for me, grabbed my hand and started dragging me back to her bedroom, and said, "I'm just so hot just waiting for you to home, quick let's go upstairs."

I said, "When will Molly and Holly be home?"

She replied, "We have at least an hour, but we're wasting time talking." We went back in the hall to her room, barely getting through the door, when she was ripping off her clothes. I followed suit and we hit the bed.

She said, "Let's do this hard and fast, I'm so wet I don't need any foreplay."

She went down on me and went right to work hard. I was up in no time and she mounted me and rode me harder than she did that first night. I was thrusting up as hard as I could, but could barely keep pace with her. She came so loudly I thought the neighbors could hear. That was all it took for me and I unloaded inside her with about six hard jets of my cum.

She jumped up with our mixed juices running down her legs and ran to the bathroom. I thought I'd be a gentleman and take her clothes after I got dressed. I had just gotten down the hallway coming back from the bathroom, when Molly and Holly came through the door.

They looked at me kind of funny and said, "What have you been up to?"

I told them I'd just gotten home from school and asked them how their day went. Holly looked at me with somewhat of a quizzical look, shrugged her shoulders, and went to her room. Molly went into the kitchen to get a soda. Dinner was a strange occurrence that evening.

Noell was in an abnormally good mood, which made Molly and Holly suspicious. They kept looking from me to Noell and back. For one thing, she was treating me too well. For another, I was probably being a little too nice to her.

Molly in her usual sarcastic tone said, "What have we dropped into 'Father Knows Best land'?"

I decided to deflect the situation and said, "Noell and I just came to an understanding. While we're at it, I'd like to make another thing clear. You can call me Greg or bro, but I don't want to be called Greggy anymore. That's not something you call an 18-year-old. Thank you in advance."

They all just looked at me and Molly in her normal tone said, "Well." I left the table and nothing more was said.

*******

I went up to my room, showered and got into bed. I was reading a book on beginning ergonomics when there was a knock at my door.

I said, "Come in." The door opened and it was Holly. She came in and asked if she could sit down. I pointed to the bed and she sat.

"Candi told me about your little speech today, which was wonderful. I'm so proud of you."

She said, "What's going on Greg?"

I replied, "Nothing really Holly, I'm just tired of all the sarcasm and hate around here. What happened to me made me look at my life, and I'm going to make some changes. I want things to be different. I love you all and I want us to be a family."

She said, "I'm glad you said that, there does need to be some changes. I love all of you and I don't like the way they've treated you in the past."

I said, "I believe that's going to change now, I'm not who I used to be."

She replied, "Just don't change too much; I always liked you the way you were."

I told her not to worry, I'd be the same lovable brother I always had been.

She just left chuckling.

*******

It was a good thing that I had dropped martial arts after that Dressler affair and decided to lift before school enduring first period which was free for me, so we'll leave after school free. Every day after school Noell was waiting at the door for me when I got home and we fucked like bunnies, she gave me a blow job, or I ate her pussy till she came.

Noell was like a Tigris and she really liked oral sex. She liked doing it doggy more than anything and really liked getting her pussy eaten. My favorite position was with her on top and boy did she grind away, she could've made the Olympic fucking team. She said I become a master at going down on her and I would make some girl very happy one day. Noell wasn't tight, but what she could do with her pussy muscles was amazing, especially when she came. Now that's what I call extracurricular activities.

School was the same thing day after day with some rather strange exceptions, namely Candi avoiding me. I couldn't understand it. I learned a lot sitting at Kaylee's table at lunch. Her friends were some of the hottest girls in school other than her. They were very friendly and I found out Kaylee's name was a combination of her grandmother's first names and she liked to be called Lee.

*******

Friday came and I agreed to meet Lee at the movie theaters at the mall. We went to a movie and then went to Zoonies for some burgers and fries. This was a local teen hangout and was good place to eat, especially for casual first date. When we were done eating, she said her parents were gone and we should go hang out at her place. When we got there she showed me around and we eventually came to her bedroom.

She had her own bathroom off her bedroom and I asked if I could use it. She told me to go ahead and I went to take a leak. When I came out of the bathroom my eyes about popped out my head. There she was in all her naked glory laying face down on the bed. She told me I was overdressed for this particular occasion. I accommodated and drop my clothes. When I got beside her on the bed, I looked at that delectable ass with those perfectly long smooth legs attached to it. It was a glorious sight to behold and I felt like the luckiest guy on earth. As I ran my hand up and down her legs and her ass she felt smoother and softer than anything I had ever felt. I couldn't help myself I leaned over to kiss and caress her beautiful posterior. As I was kissing I ran two fingers into her damp quim.

While running them in and out at a decent pace I began to slide my t tongue into her wrinkled rosebud. She began moaning and hunching her butt up toward my mouth. I thrust my tongue into her tight rectum which, I had done to Noell during some of our sessions, and was. driving her crazy. All the sudden her walls tightened around my fingers, she screamed and I felt a gush of warm fluid all over my hand. After her spasms subsided over about 30 seconds she told me no one had ever done that to her before. I then rolled her over and began working on her pussy.

I started by running my tongue around her labia and kissing the inside of her thighs. This was driving her crazy and she grabbed my head to force my mouth onto her cunt. I began pumping my tongue in and out of her bald, juicy, tasty pussy enjoying myself immensely.

She was enjoying it more than I was as she was screaming at the top of her lungs. All of a sudden she screamed" I'm CUMMING, OH MY GOD! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK." She looked at me pulled me up and gave me a very deep passionate kiss.

She finally broke the kiss and looked into my eyes saying, "God Greg, that was amazing. Where did you learn to do that?" I just told her I was not without experience and I was glad to please. I lay beside her contemplating how my world had changed in the last week. She rolled over and began to kiss me which I definitely loved.

Believe me that girl could kiss, I was rock hard. She looked down and saw my erection and decided to make her move. She turned over on top of me and straddled my stiff member. She grabbed hold with one hand and forced me into her dripping cunt.

She rode me hard with those gigantic tits of hers swaying rhythmically to her rocking motion on my dick. I reached up with my mouth and found her right nipple which was like a pencil eraser. I started to lick and suck while gently nibbling. She just started panting out, "Oh God, Oh God, that's it Greg I love that don't stop, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me."

I start ramming my cock upward as hard as I could giving her what she wanted. She screamed out and a warm gush of fluid pushed out around my cock. I almost blew my load then, but I want to hold out a little longer.

I said, "Lee I'm gonna cum soon, what do you want me to do."

She just panted, "I'm on the pill, come inside me I want to feel it in me." As I felt my sperm rushing up the length of my cock I was on cloud nine.

She rolled back over on to her back and said, "I want to do that again and again. Your mine now. I hope you know that." I should have worried about her tone of voice when she said that, but I was too happy to pay attention. She told me her parents were gone for the weekend and asked me to spend the night. Who was I to turn that chance down?

During the night we fucked three more times between a lot of 69 and other assorted activities. I'll tell you one thing, that girl could give head, another Olympic hopeful. Man, I was on cloud nine.

*******

I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking and went downstairs to find her in a short robe cooking at the stove. She looked so sexy standing there and I just walked over and put my arms around her waist and kissed her on the neck over her left shoulder. Although I startled her, it did nothing to stifle the shiver that went through her body. I slid my arms around her and started tweaking her nipples through her silken robe. She just purred and mewled at my manipulations.

She turned around and kissed me passionately and asked, "Why didn't I know you before?"

I responded, "I tried to talk to you a couple of times and you just ignored me. We just traveled in different circles. By the way, why are you having anything to do with me at all? The last I knew you were with the "Rocket"."

She just said, "He's history since he found Betsy Adair's pussy. I don't put up with that from anyone. And by the way, you eat pussy like a champ, most guys don't do that, even "Rocket". And that little technique of sticking your tongue in my ass blew my mind."

I just said, "Thank you beautiful lady, I aims to please."

She responded with somewhat of a smirk, "That you did fine sir; that you did."

When I drug myself home at 9 AM Saturday morning I was in for it and didn't realize it. Both Noell and Holly were waiting for me with rather angry looks. Noell looked at me and said, "Where in the hell have you been, we've been worried sick about you?"

I just said, "I'm sorry, things just worked a little well for me last night, so I stayed overnight at Kaylee's house. Chill out, up until a three weeks ago you could've cared less if I've been kidnapped by gypsies. I should have thought to call, I'm sorry, I just wasn't used anyone caring."

Holly looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "Dammit Greg, you know I've always cared. Don't you ever do anything like that again."

I just said, "Okay, Okay, geez."

Then Holly said, "Got lucky with the Queen Bee, huh? Just don't forget your friends and family."

Noell just gave me a strange look, walked out and slammed the door going into her room. I could tell that mood, she was jealous. The green eyed monster had bitten her in the ass hard.

*******

I pretty much had the house to myself the rest of the day. Molly went out with some friends to the mall, Holly went shopping with Candi (they had been friends for years), and Noell went to the grocery store. I decided to just take it easy that day for a day of rest. That ended later on when everyone got back.

This ended up being a very interesting day to say the least. Noell and Molly decide to go nightclubbing and Holly stayed in. I was watching television and Holly decide to make popcorn. She asked if I wanted to share and I said absolutely. While we were setting there, she blindsided me with this, "Greg, can I ask you a personal question? How long have you and Noell been fucking?"

I looked stupefied and said, "What, what, ba, but, but, but."

She screamed, "Oh my God, I knew it, I knew it, oh my God!"

I sheepishly said, "How in the world did you figure that out?"

She just said, "it was not really hard to figure out. The way you two have been acting toward each other and all suspicious goings on once Molly and I get home. The final clue was the way she acted after you stayed out all night with Kaylee Diechart. She was actually acting very jealous. Besides, I knew she was going to try to make a play for you after she explained how she felt after that night she attacked you."

I said, "Dear God, Holly, I never really wanted to happen, but after it did I just couldn't stop it. In answer to your first question; for about a week now."

She just looked at me strangely and said, "I can't believe this."

She began sobbing uncontrollably and I put my arms around her and held her close, she held me back tightly. I looked down at her face and with my left hand began to wipe away her tears. Then she again surprised me by grabbing the back of my head, pulling my head down to her and kissed me passionately, sliding her tongue into my mouth. Boy, could she kiss.

I pulled back and said, "Holly, what are you doing?"

She just panted, "What I wanted to do for a long time, but didn't have the guts to do until now."

I just looked down and resumed kissing her deeply. All of a sudden, she took my hand, stood up, and led me upstairs to her bedroom. She told me she had wanted to do this for a long time, but was afraid, now since I was already doing it with Noell, she no longer had a problem with it.

I watched her as she disrobed and managed to say, "Holly this is wrong, we can't do this."

She replied, "Greg, if you can do with Noell, you can do with me; don't you love me as much as her?" She kind of said this with a sobbing in her voice.

I replied, "Holly I love you more than anyone, you've always been there for me, no matter what. It's because of my love for you that I want you to think carefully about this. I don't want you to do anything that you'd be sorry for later and hate me for."

She just looked at me strangely and said, "Greg I could never hate you, no matter what, I love you more than you can imagine." With this she stood up walked over to me and started undressing me. I was actually hard as a rock at this time, who wouldn't be?

She kissed me again passionately and I began running my fingers lightly up and down her sides. As I looked at her, I realized that although not beautiful, she was breathtaking. She had a personality that just totally enveloped you. I felt closer to her at that moment than I ever had during our short lives.

She lay down on the bed, and spread her legs. Her perfectly shaped breasts were on display and her nipples were rock hard. Her neatly trimmed bush pointed straight to her pussy as way for me to travel. I looked at her for about 5 seconds and then knelt down with my face between her legs. I could smell her arousal and it really turned me on.

I began kissing around her pussy before I slid my tongue in between her swollen lips. Some girls had innies and some have outtie, Holly had an innie, with large swollen lips. She began moaning loudly, asking me not to stop. I had no intentions of stopping and began licking and sucking her swollen labia, while she moaned constantly. She began rhythmically pumping her pelvis into my face. I then began to attack her clit, placing it between my lips licking and nibbling as I went.

jdcentury
jdcentury
431 Followers