Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 05

Story Info
An Abrupt End.
4.2k words
4.46
26.7k
19
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older unless otherwise denoted. All characters are fictitious and this is a fictitious story, any resemblance to any characters, living or dead, in this story is purely coincidental. I appreciate the comments and appreciate your input. This is a continuous story and you should read the first two chapters so you understand the dynamics of the story.

Thank you PapaKilo14 for the editing

*****

Chapter 5 - An Abrupt End

I had taken an unbelievable turn down the road of life. The last two months had been surrealistic. However, it all came crashing down on prom night. Lee and I had made our plans for prom and after parties, I had my $45 tux and she had her $300 gown. We announced to both households that we would be out all night between the prom and after prom parties.

What we didn't tell anybody is the suite I reserved at the Comfort Inn. All her father said to me when I picked her up was take care of his baby, I assured him I would, if he only knew. When we arrived at the prom and got into good light I got a good look at Lee's gown, it was a strapless red satin full-length that showed her ample bosom to perfection. Believe me, all eyes were on us and they weren't looking at me, she was hot. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

The first surprise of the evening was that Mike and Candi were there together. The second surprise was Candi. She was dressed in an emerald green, then - strapped full-length down that really brought out her beautiful green eyes. Her auburn hair was perfectly layered and framed her angelic face.

I never paid attention to her body before because she always wore frumpy, boyish clothes, her breasts were around 36 C's and she had about a 27 waist and a great ass, all that jogging with Holly paying off. She was beautiful to say the least. Although she hadn't been around me much the past couple of months, I found I really missed her. I told Lee I'd like to at least sit with Candi and Mike and we did.

The table was rather large and Lee's friends and their dates sat with us. We danced the night away to all of the prominent hits of the day and were really enjoying the night. Mike actually danced with Kathy Wosnicky, probably the second hottest girl in school. When I finally got around to dancing with Candi, it was a slow one, I whispered to her, "My Ms. Cain, you are smoking hot tonight."

She pulled back, looked up at me, and said, "Not that you ever noticed. Are you mocking me? This was a mistake." She then walked off the dance floor.

Mike said to me when I got back, m" What did you say to her bro?" I replied, "Nothing; I just complimented her and told her she looked great. That was it. Go figure." All I got the rest of night from Candi was an angry look that I couldn't understand. I just danced the rest of the time with Lee till she wanted to go.

*******

We started hitting the after prom parties and there was a lot of alcohol and weed. I grabbed a beer and was walking around when Mike and Candi came in. Apparently Mike had to get up early for his part-time job and he made arrangements to leave her, Candi was gonna grab a taxi home. Candi grabbed a red cup of something that definitely wasn't beer.

The party started getting pretty heavy with everyone dancing and making out. I was talking with some friends and realized I had lost track of Lee. I was more attuned to watching Candi. She was up on a table dancing like crazy, when some guys started yelling, "Show us your tits." She then pulled down the top her down after she loosened her straps. I decided that wasn't Candi's personality or style and she had had too much to drink. I strode over through the crowd, grabbed her by the hand, and pulled her down into my arms, lowering her to the floor. She was struggling against me telling me to leave her alone.

I said to her, "Candi what in the hell is the matter with you?"

She said, "What the fuck do you care?"

I said, "I'm your friend Candi."

She slapped me hard across the face and said, "Yeah, right."

I was pissed off, so I had a friend watch her while I looked for Lee.

My third surprise of the night was walking into the kitchen and finding Lee and "Rocket" Robinson making out. He had her against a cabinet kissing her passionately and they both were humping each other furiously through their clothes as she stroked his hard on between them.

I cleared my throat and told her it was time to leave. She looked at me with a look of pure guilt and horror and screamed, "Oh my God Greg, I'm so sorry. This isn't what it looks like.

"Rocket" looked at me and said with a sneer, "Don't worry, I'll see that she gets home.

I looked at her as hatefully as I could and said to him, "You can have her, she's all yours."

I was hurt and hurt badly but I did what I had to do, hurt can really make you lash out with anger. I went back out into the living room grabbed Candi by the hand and said, "Come on, I'm taking you home and don't give me any shit about it."

*******

On the way home Candi was crying and mumbling that she was sorry. I realized at that moment that my entire world had collapsed. The only thing I wanted to do was to get home to where I felt safe and loved. I hadn't felt like that since the night that Noell raped me.

Candi finally looked up at me and said, "What about Lee, didn't you take her home?"

I replied hatefully, "She made other arrangements."

When I got Candi home I had to practically carry her to her door. At her door she apologized for slapping me and thanked me for taking care of her. I told her I'd always be her friend no matter what and I just wanted that to continue. She kissed me on the cheek and went into her house.

I walked over to my house and went in to see Holly waiting for me on the couch reading. She asked me how it went and I explained everything to her.

She said, "That cheating bitch, how could she do that to you? I was afraid this was going to happen sooner or later. There's too much difference between you and her."

I just gave her a look on my face and replied, "I know I'm not good enough for her."

Holly grabbed me forcefully and shook me until my head rattled and said, "Greg Grayson, I don't want to ever hear you say anything that stupid again. You're smart, you're funny, and you have a great, charismatic personality, not to mention you're fantastic in bed. It's her loss, not yours. It's her that's not good enough for you."

I replied, "It sure as hell feels like MY loss." She grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs to my bedroom telling me she knew what would make me feel better, and it did a little.

Holly walked me into my room and slowly closed the door. She unbuckled my belt and slowly lowered my trousers to my ankles. She then removed my jacket and dropped it to the floor and lowered herself to her knees, using my coat for padding. She lowered my boxers to free my now hardening cock. She took me into her mouth and began a dance with her tongue while suctioning with her mouth.

The difference from Kaylee was immediately felt and was having a profound effect on me. She worked her magic until I felt the urge from my balls clear down to my toes. I warned her I was about to come, but she just work harder. I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

"I've missed your taste Greg."

"Well Holly, you can start having it again because I'm back on the market.

I raised her up to her feet and began disrobing her, with her help, of course. I lay her down on the bed and removed her panties. Holly had a very unique fragrance when she was hot. As good as her smell was, her taste was even better. I slid my hands under her tight butt cheeks and marveled at the feel. Molly may have had the tight bubble butt, but Holly had the perfect muscular ass. I began by blowing across her clit. The affect this had on her was exciting. She began rotating and squirming her wonderful, taut ass in response to my ministrations.

One thing about Holly was that she had an angel's face but a demon's response in bed. When I finally penetrated her wet, hot depths with my tongue, she began moaning my name.

"Oh Greg, please, please, please eat my pussy; I love your tongue "

it took her just about three minutes flat to come. As I drank in all of her girl cum, trying not to miss a drop, I realized I had missed this with my wonderful older sister. Her exquisite taste had me harder than a rock and I knee-walked up to her face and kissed her; allowing her to taste herself on my tongue. I began softly tonguing and nipping on her engorged nipples as I slowly inserted myself inside her wet, gripping sheath.

I folded her into the wallet and began a slow rhythmic fucking; which she tenuously tried to match by raising her pelvis to meet me. It felt like I was in a gripping fist lined with butter. I really enjoyed fucking Holly from before because it was always like making love. I tried to give her every ounce of energy that I could put into it with a slow assault. She came three more times during our love session and I finally emptied my balls inside her. I lowered myself down and emptied our combined juices with my tongue, which I always enjoyed doing with her.

As we lay there in bed after what I considered a subdued but still intense fucking session, we began to talk.

"I couldn't believe how beautiful Candi looked tonight. Who would've known she had that kind of a body."

"Candi's very self-conscious about her body Greg. She thinks her tits are too big."

"I can tell you one thing Holly, she had everybody's attention at the prom. Her gown was beautiful and I had never noticed how beautiful her eyes were. She sure got pissed off at me though."

"Okay Greg, what did you say to her?"

"All I said to her was that she looked really nice and she went off on me. You would have thought I pissed in her cornflakes or something."

"She's in really a sensitive stage right now Greg, you've got to be careful what you say to her."

"I consider her a really good friend Holly, just as you do; but it's getting to where I can't say anything to her anymore to what it doesn't piss her off."

"Just be patient with her Greg, she's really a wonderful person."

"I already know that Holly; I think the world of her. Her and Mike are my closest friends."

Kaylee spent the biggest part of the next day trying to call me and finally I just blocked her calls on my cell. I just hurt too badly to even speak with her. I was not going to be a doormat for anyone.

I just couldn't get over the hurt.

*******

Monday at school word quickly got around about what Lee done to me, with me getting the sympathy vote. I thought her friends would rally around her to back her up, but it was exactly the opposite.

Kathy Woznicky came up to me at lunch and said, "Now that you're done with Lee how about asking me out tiger?

"I said, "The nails her bare barely in the coffin of our dead relationship, and you're asking me for a date?"

She just looked at me quizzically and said, "You got to strike while the opportunity's there."

The episode with Kaylee had really been an insult to my self-worth and I couldn't understand what have made me so wanted all the sudden. However, I wasn't going to let the opportunity go by.

"OK, how does seven o'clock Friday night sound?"

"Fine, here are my address and cell number." She said while writing them down on a piece of paper and handing it to me.

*******

Lee spent the biggest part of the day trying to talk to me, but I wasn't having any of it. At lunch I ignored her and sat with Mike and Candi. Candi stayed mostly looking embarrassed around me, while Mike said, "Greg, Kaylee really did that to you? That's cold man."

I just told him I'd rather not talk about it and he dropped the subject. He just told me that he appreciated me taking care of our girl here, pointing at Candi, which made her more embarrassed. I just told him that we were all good friends and that's what we do for each other.

I noticed that Candi you started coming out of her shell by dressing much better. Holly had apparently gotten her to buy some nicer clothes that accentuated her attributes. She was really very pretty, something I hadn't paid attention to before the prom. Oh, and that prom gown.

When I got to my car in the parking lot Lee was waiting on me. I couldn't very well avoid her now, but this wasn't going to be the showdown. She begged me to talk to her and I told her no and leave me alone. She began crying while I was unlocking my car, preventing me from getting in and driving off.

"Well, did he fuck you when you went home with him?"

"He didn't take me home, Megan did. I didn't fuck him."

"Well, wonders never cease. It didn't seem like it was going to be long from what I saw."

I was hurting and I guess being a little bit of an asshole, but I was still smarting pretty badly from what she did to me. She did a standing heart removal on me.

*******

When I got home Noell was waiting in the kitchen and grabbed my hand dragging me back to her room. She practically ripped my clothes off and said, "Come on, I want to fuck you so bad, I'm as wet as an ocean."

I did her doggy style then ate her out through three orgasms. After we both got off we laid and talked for a few minutes.

"Why are you so unhappy? I mean, other than Kaylee cheating on you."

"I had a shitty day at school. Lee was pestering me to talk to her, but I wouldn't."

"You're going to have to talk to her eventually. You know, she's a lot different than you are. She had history with this guy and maybe some unresolved feelings. Cut her some slack."

"That's awful hard to do, Noell, I poured my heart into that girl, and she just pissed it away like that."

"I'm just saying she made a mistake, she's young, and it might just been in the heat of the moment. You know emotional circumstances."

I just hugged her tightly as I could and told her it hurt too much. She calmed me as well as she could before getting up to go take her shower.

*******

Dinner was unusually quiet for the Grayson household until finally Molly said, "Get over it bro, find'm, fuck'm, and forget'm. Isn't that what most guys you're age do?"

"Fuck you Molly, I'm not like that and you know it. I loved this girl and she pissed all over me. And it hurts, dammit. Don't you care about anyone but yourself? God but you're a cynical bitch."

Jesus Greg, calm down I was just joking."

"It's not something to joke about, I'm hurting here."

Then Molly did something that I never would've expected out of her and said, "I'm very sorry Greg that was very insensitive of me. I didn't realize it was bothering you that badly. First love. There's other fish in the sea bro, don't worry."

"That's what you don't understand, it was special with her. It's not something I'm just going to get over easily."

"Greg, will you forgive me? I won't bring it up again. We're all here for you if you need us, we're your family."

" I guess I just wasn't good enough for her. I should've known it wouldn't work out in the end."

This got me a major scowl from Holly and she said, "Remember what I told you Greg. I just looked back at her sheepishly and said, "Okay, Okay."

*******

That night Holly climbed into bed with me again and we made love in her favorite position for almost 3 hours. She could hardly walk when she left the room, with me thinking she must've had numb hips. The after bliss of sex always seemed to put things in a little clearer perspective for me and I felt somewhat better.

*******

When I left for school that morning I was much happier than when I got home the day before. When I reached school things started to get a little bit more hectic.

Classes were classes and I still avoided Kaylee no matter how much she tried to talk with me. It pained me even see her so I had to avoid her at all cost. She finally caught up with me before English class and it became a scene, which I had hoped to avoid.

"Why won't you even talk with me?"

"What's there to talk about, that you did what you did. You go along and have a nice life with "Rocket". You made your choice."

"Greg, I had a little too much to drink and there were still strong feelings between "Rocket" and I, things just got out of hand. I don't need to go back to him, I love you."

"You could've fooled me. It sure looked like you went back to him. The only reason you weren't fucking him was both of you had your clothes on." This quickly brought tears to her eyes in a deluge. Then everybody looked at me like I was the asshole because of it.

"Just leave me alone and don't bother me again." And I walked away from her and into class. She walked in after me and sat down in her seat but was pretty inconsolable by her friends. I looked at her in a new light and figured well maybe she does care a little bit.

Maybe I meant more to her than I figured. I then felt myself rationalizing that it wasn't me that cheated on her, forgetting the fact about my sisters. In fact, not only did she cheat on me, but she made me look ridiculous in front of all the party people that night.

*******

School pretty much sucked the rest of the week, with me avoiding Lee is much as possible. Mike was a little perturbed at me when he found out I was taking Kathy Woznici out Candi just looked at me and shook her head.

Friday night I picked up Kathy at her house and met her parents. Her father was nice enough and her mother acted as if I was something special because of what I'd did at the school that time.

"Your parents must be so proud of you Greg."

"No ma'am. They're both deceased."

She put her hand up to her mouth and said, "Oh I'm so sorry; I didn't know."

Kathy just looked at her strangely and said, "Don't worry mother, he'll be fine; I'll take good care of him," as she looked devilishly at me. She was dressed in a low-cut top with a pencil skirt that hugged her fabulous ass and legs perfectly. She looked to be about a 34C just slightly smaller than Lee's. Her face was soft but perfectly lined to make her look pretty and had very brown eyes. Her tawny hair was cut shoulder length with a lot of body to it. I found her to be quite alluring.

We went to eat at Ed Murray's steakhouse downtown. The food was wonderful and we went to the movies afterwards. She made it a point to kiss me several times during the movie and placed my hand on her inner thigh during the movie. I wasn't sure what was going to occur, but I felt extremely fortunate to be with his beautiful lady. We left the theater and I drove us to her home.

She took me out back to her pool house where there was a rollout bed already made and I said, "Ms. Wosnicky, were you expecting something else tonight?"

"This is a full service date isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am, if you want it to be."

"I thought you'd never ask. I'll race you to get naked." She won having had her dress and underwear off before I got everything off. I could only see her in the shadows, but she was beautiful. She kissed me passionately with plenty of tongue, I broke for air dropped to my knees and slid my tongue into her wet snatch.

"So what Lee said about you was true; you like to eat pussy. Only one other guy has ever done that for me and unlike him you're damned good at it. Suck me, get me off. "It wasn't too long before she was shouting, "Eat Me, Eat Me, I'm coming, I'm coming." And boy she did, squirting all over my face. She was one of those female ejaculators. I didn't mind it at all when she led me over to the bed and pushed me down on it, crawled over me and began licking herself off my face.

That was a new one for me. But I was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. She rolled over on top of me and began kissing me. I began nipping lightly at her neck and left ear and she began squirming and moaning. Then I took her left nipple which was as hard as a pencil eraser and began nibbling. She shuddered and sprayed all over my crotch and legs as she came and screamed my name. When that girl came she could fill a bucket. She said, "Let me at that monster, Lee was serious, you have a big cock." She sank down on me so quickly that I barely had time to notice, except for being surrounded by her tight moist walls. I didn't fuck her; she fucked me almost more actively than any sex I've ever had. She came three times to my one, but I wasn't complaining. She surprised me by sucking me hard again and I had climbed aboard for a missionary ride taking her through two more orgasms before I came again.

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers
12