Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she brought the check, there was a sticky note on the back, that said, "I broke up with my boyfriend. "I just chuckled, which got me a hateful look from her. Lee and I left and went to my house, then decided to go to Kaleidoscope the ice skating rink for some ice skating. I hadn't ice skated in a long time and made a complete ass out myself. Lee kept helping me up while laughing herself silly. I had to admit that it was funny, spending more time polishing the ice then skating.

********

Back at school the next week things kind of got back into a good routine for me.

Candi joined Mike and I for lunch and she acted just like nothing had ever happened between us, she said, "Did you have a good weekend Greg?"

I told her and Mike about my foray into ice skating and we laughed and howled throughout lunch. Candi seemed to be a good mood, but Mike was laughing so hard, he was spitting food all over the table.

Candi began covering her food with her napkin and said, "Jesus, Mike."

"Sorry Candi, I'm just picturing Studly Do Right here acting as the Zamboni of the Kaleidoscope."

After enjoying a uproarious lunch with my friends, I went to class. I decided to call home and tell Noell and I wouldn't be home for our usual activities, I was spending the evening with Lee before I came home. She was none too happy, but I told her she'd get over it.

That night Lee and I went out to a local nightclub close to the college and had a good time dancing the night away. When I got home it was late. Holly just waved hello to me from the couch, which I thought was strange, and I went up to my room. Then I saw the blue ribbon tied my door knob. When I went in I found Molly naked, waiting on the bed.

My night tonight, Tiger."

"Yes ma'am. Can I at least get my clothes off first?"

"Yes fine Sir, you may."

After getting my clothes off and throwing them in the hamper, I got into bed and knelt between her legs with my mouth at her choice quim. I began kissing around her thighs and her pussy.

"Stop teasing me you prick and eat my cunt, now."

So I did just that, pushing two fingers in out of her lips while nibbling her clit. I was driving her crazy and continued working on her through two orgasms. She grabbed me by the hair, pulling my head up to face her, and began a passionate tongue fucking kiss. She then started licking her juice off my face.

"My pussy tastes good, I hope you like it, you seem to get your mouth on it every chance you get."

"There are some times I'd rather eat pussy than fuck. And yes yours is exquisite."

"Not that I'm complaining, but I can't believe you ate me after we've fucked. That's so nasty, but so hot."

"I don't know if you know what happened between Noell and I the first time. "She shook her head no. "

When she was riding me during my rape, I came in her cunt, and she made me like it out and I've been hooked on it ever since."

She just looked at me, shook her head, and said, "Greg, slide your cock you me and fuck me till I come."

I slid my dick in her and pounded her for all she was worth for about 25 min. She came twice, the last time before I blew my load in her. I declined to eat her out this time, I was pretty exhausted.

"Greg, you are the best fuck I've ever had. I've got friends that would kill to get you in bed. They'd be willing to pay for it."

I just started laughing as hard as I could.

"Bring them over, I could use some extra spending money."

"There's the asshole I know and love."

She smacked me on the shoulder and left. Needless to say I slept like a rock that night. At breakfast Noell commented that we had made enough noise to bring down the house.

"Yeah I know I need to get Greg to quiet down a little bit."

That brought a raucous laugh from Noell and Holly, Holly saying, "it wasn't Greg screaming, at the top of his lungs, I'm coming, I'm coming."

I have to admit, that was the first time I'd ever seen Molly blush with embarrassment.

"I guess I have to apologize for being so loud. He just does that to me. You both know the feeling."

"Apologize to the neighbors, they were the ones complaining."

Molly quickly reached across and smacked Holly on the arm playfully.

Everyone went about their day after that and I went to school. At school my professor of ergonomics asked me more about whether I was interested in the internship. I told him I was, but asked him again if I could give him my answer later. He said not to wait too long to let him know because being a new internship from a new program, it was going to have a lot of interest from students.

At lunch with Mike and Candi, I mentioned the internship. Candi was the first one to congratulate me.

"Greg, that's fantastic, that's a fantastic opportunity."

I know it is, but Kaylee wants me to go on vacation with her during the summer. And I really would like to go with her."

"Take the internship Greg, she'll just have to understand that she's not going to get everything she wants in life."

"I wish it was that easy Candi. I don't want to hurt her feelings."

"She either supports your future or she doesn't, I hope she's not that selfish."

"I'm sure she does."

I found out later, much to my chagrin, that was Lee and I's future I should've worried about, not mine alone.

We went to a frat party again at the end of the semester and it was a wild one. There were drugs and alcohol everywhere and people were really acting crazy. While was talking to Mike, Candi came and got me and told me to follow her. I followed her to a back room of the house and looked in to see several people snorting what I assumed to be cocaine.

Candi pointed to a room and told me I better go check. I knocked and opened the door to see Lee entangled with a skinny goth-looking girl, Amy Pickett, with her face between the girl's legs eating her pussy. I was incensed, to say the least. She looked up at me when the door opened and got a terrified look on her face.

"I'm leaving now. I guess you'll be getting a ride back to the dorm with goth girl. Enjoy your life. We're done"

"No Greg, no, don't leave me. You don't understand," she screamed while crying.

"Oh, I understand perfectly, you'd rather snort junk and eat pussy, than be with me, "and I turned and left.

As I was leaving, I got another Earth shattering surprise. Jill Mason, Mike's girlfriend, grabbed me in the hall and it was evident she was intoxicated.

She said with slurred speech, "You sure are sexy, I've wanted to fuck you since I've known you. "She then tried to kiss me, which I didn't really appreciate. Candi saw all this and I mouthed for her to go get Mike. When he got to us, I told him, rather angrily, I thought his girlfriend had a little too much to drink. His reaction was a little strange, but he told me thanks and I left.

On my way home, I was boiling and had to find some way of relieving my anger. When I arrived at home, Holly was on the couch, as usual, reading her book. As was my usual custom she let me vent to her. Also, as was her usual custom, she was willing to help me work out my anger in bed. We did just that, to three orgasms for her and two cums for me. She let me come in her mouth once for the first time.

We lay there for a while and talked, snuggling as we did. I could tell she felt for me, but she made a mistake by playing with my cock as she was comforting me. My cock was hard again and it had a mission. She told me she wanted to go again and wanted this one in her ass. I grab the lube from the nightstand and accommodated her to another orgasm before I came a third time in her ass. Boy, Holly had sure changed in the last nine months, she was quite a fuck.

It was going to be a while before I could fix my problems.

12