Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

That evening was when everything came to a head. Mike, Candi, and I decided to see the new action movie out at the time that had gotten good reviews. We all drove to the theater and met there. I tried to hold Candi's hand during the movie but she slapped it away. This pissed me off. After all, what had I done?

The movie ended up not being that great, so much for good reviews, and we decided to go to Zoonies for some food. Candi was acting pretty indifferent toward me, almost seeming like she was angry.

Candi pretty much ignored me and talked just to Mike, so when Kelly the waitress came over and handed me my check, with the usual note, I told her I'd follow her home. At this, Candi grabbed her check, got up without saying anything, and went to the register to pay her check. I had a quizzical look on my face and Mike said, "Woman scorned bro, woman scorned."

I just shrugged my shoulders and waited for Kelly. As I got inside Kelly's apartment, I felt like I was a piece of meat and she was a tiger. She was all over me in a heartbeat, practically ripping my clothes off. She pushed me down on the bed, impaled herself on my cock, and rode me like she was trying to break a green horse. She was a tight fuck and I enjoying her three times before leaving and going home.

When I got home, Holly was waiting as usual, but without her book, she was seething. How could you do that the Candi Greg, you prick? You broke your heart tonight and all she ever did was love you."She was here for an hour crying, I can't believe my brother is that much of a bastard. She gave something to you that she wouldn't give to anyone else and you treat her like that. If I was a guy, I'd beat the shit out of you."

She finished up her point with a slap across my face. There sure wasn't gonna be a red ribbon on my doorknob tonight.

I was mortified to find out that I hurt Candi so badly. In my defense I had no idea, given the way she was acting, that she cared that much. Yes she told me she loved me, but I just figured that was given the sex we had had. I decided I was going to try to make it up to her tomorrow.

The next day in school at lunch, Candi sat down next to Mike and across from me, looked at me straight in the eyes, and began crying. Through the sobbing she said, " Why did you treat me like that Greg? Was I just another poor girl caught in the wake of the Greg Grayson sexual battleship? How could you treat me like that? You know how bad you hurt me when you went with that girl last night? You are such an asshole. I can't believe I let you shoot in me with no birth control. I loved you so much; I took a chance on you."

I got another surprise. Mike stood up and said just one word, "Outside."

"What's outside?"

"We are, I don't want a scene in here."

I followed Mike outside, having no idea what was what the scene was gonna be about. When we arrived outside, Mike turned and punched me directly in the face, knocking me down. As I slowly got up, he hit me again, knocking me right back down. To say the least, I was flabbergasted.

"What the hell has gotten into you?"

"I've watched the change of you into some sort of stud over the past few months and haven't said much. But when you are such a bastard to Candi like that, it's time to straighten you out. "

I could've defended myself quite easily, but would not use my martial arts on my best friend.

"Ease up Mike, I promise I'll make it right with Candi."

Mike wasn't having any of it, however, and gave me the beating of my life. Finally, campus security came and stopped the drubbing.

"I'm sorry bro, Candi is just too good of a friend to be shit on and you need to straightened out. You've got to be careful bro, there's people that really care about you. Why do you think she acted the way she did all these years. The girl has a big hang up on you. You don't take a girl' s virginity and throw her aside like that."

"You know about that?"

"Of course I knew it. She had that look on her face and she was all aglow. I brought it up in she confirmed it when she started blushing. She was so embarrassed bro, you couldn't believe it. Personally I thought it was great, the two of you together. Then you had to go pull that shit at Zoonies, man what a dumbass."

"I didn't know any better Mike, she was acting so indifferently toward me, I didn't think she cared."

"Well now you know she does idiot and don't forget it."

When I went home, Noell and Molly were acting strangely toward me. Holly barely spoke to me, which really hurt. As usual, Molly was the one to break the awkward silence.

She said, "Boy Greg, you're really an asshole, treating Candi that way. But that's what a whore monger does, I guess."

"Jesus, even from you guys? I didn't mean to do anything like that."

"Holly, can you help me set it straight with her?"

She nodded and I felt a little better. I started thinking about all the years Candi and I were friends and how she had always been beside me and behind me on things. I realized that she had always supported me on anything I was doing or troubles I was going through, she always felt my pain.

I guess she and Holly were my rocks. It came to me at that moment, that I loved her. I only hoped that I would get a second chance.

*******

The next morning, I embarked on my journey to making it right. I went next door, knocked, and waited for Candi to answer. When she answered, she saw me, and slammed the door my face, screaming, "Go away asshole."

Through the door, I yelled, "At least let me talk to you."

She opened the door and said practically screaming at me,"Go away, Greg, I don't ever want to see you again. Get out of my life."

"If you remember Ms. Cain, you're the one that told me I should give Kaylee a second chance when she made a mistake. So you're telling me you won't even talk to me and let me make it right."

"Well, if you put it that way, I guess I do at least owe you a chance to explain your shitty behavior. But it hurts so much, Greg. How could you go off and fuck that waitress like that? Don't you know how bad that hurt me? "

"I'm sorry, but the way you acted so indifferently toward me around Mike made me think you didn't care."

"Greg, you are such an idiot, the reason I acted the way I did around Mike was I was so embarrassed. He knew you had taken my virginity and I just didn't know how to act. That event is so special and precious to a girl and I didn't want to share it with Mike, no matter how good of a friend he is. I wanted what I felt for you to be special and private. You know how Mike likes to dig into people. I just couldn't take it."

"I'm sorry, Candi, can I have another chance, please? I realized I would like to have a relationship with you, other than friendship. You've always been there for me. Granted, I've led a rather loose life these past months, but I'm willing to change to be with you. We've a got the hard part over with, we're already good friends. That's the hard part in any relationship. Please."

"Greg, I've loved you for years, that's not something I say as a cliché. I told you that night you made love to me, and yes it was making love, not just fucking. I hate to tell you this, but I'll love you forever."

"I know that now, Candi, I just had to get through the fog of Lee."

"Well, let's try dating like normal couples do. But, you need to stay true to me, and only me."

"I promise you, Candi, I will be true to you and only you."

"I love you so much Greg, it hurts. Now take me upstairs and make love to me and only me."

She took my hand, led me upstairs to her bedroom, and kissed me passionately. It was the first time that I ever felt that way while kissing, it was pure love. I thought I'd felt it with Lee, but I was obviously mistaken.

As we got in her bedroom, I walked up behind her and lifted her shirt while she raised her arms. I undid her bra and slid it off her arms, cupping her firm ample breasts from behind. As I kept them in my hands I began to gently tweak her nipples while kissing her neck. I reached down and undid her jeans and slowly slid them down. I now down, while pulling her panties to the side and began kissing her tight, firm ass, managing to slide my tongue over her asshole. She shivered, and said, "God Greg, that's so wonderful and so kinky."

I grabbed her by the hips, swiftly turning her around to face me while I was still on my knees. I stood up, taking her strongly into my arms.

I took off my clothes slowly, admiring her body. Her breasts were awesome mounds of firm flesh, capped with those pencil-eraser nipples.

I slid down with my mouth, encompassing her left nipple with my teeth gently, nibbling and sucking at the same time. She started moaning into my ear, and said, "Please Greg, eat my pussy like you did the other night; that was so fantastic."

I dropped down on my knees, as I leaned my face into her panties, smelling her arousal and I couldn't wait any longer.

I buried my nose into her panty covered womanhood and began lightly chewing on her panties, which were soaked. I slid them down and she stepped out of her pants and panties and kicked them to the side. She spread her legs as I slipped my tongue up and down her pouty lips. As I enjoyed her juices running onto my tongue, I slid 2 fingers into her and began pumping. It didn't take her long to come on my face and I devoured her juices. It didn't just eat her pussy, I made love to it with my mouth. She finally got to sensitive and asked me to slide my cock inside her again.

I laid her down on her bed and knelt between her legs with my cock poised at her entrance. She grabbed me by the buttocks and pulled me into her, an aggressive move on her part. We began our dancing, love rhythm, as slowly as we could, building up to a rather moderate pace, my balls slapping against her cunt regularly. She came twice during our interlude, spasming and gripping my cock so hard that I couldn't hold back any longer coming a torrent inside her. Knowing she wasn't protected, didn't bother me in the least. Not that I wanted to get her pregnant, but I was willing to live with the consequences if it happened. I ate our juice combination out of her afterwards making her come once again. She gave me a blow job and swallowed my cum and our lust had totally consumed us.

I went home feeling much better about the situation and myself. Holly knew instantly I had straightened things out, and she was smiling happily. That happy demeanor changed however, when I sat all three girls down to talk to them. I informed them that the sex between us was going to stop, that it would be cheating on Candi. They were none too happy about it, especially Noell and Holly.

Molly said, "I wanted you to make it right between Candi and you, but Jesus, Greg."

"I told you all before, that I didn't think it was right and you all need to find your own guys for this to be healthy. Candi just made me realize that screwing you guys was not being true to the person you love. You know I love you girls with all my heart, but it's got to stop."

Thus the Grayson family dynamic made a major change. And I got on with my life.

I got a strange call one evening at home. Lee had been calling me off and on, enough to make a nuisance of herself. But this call was different.

Holly took the call and told me it was for me. I picked up the receiver and sent hello and heard a strange voice.

"Greg, Dan Diechart here. Do you have a moment?"

"For you, sure, Mr. Diechart."

"Call me Dan, Greg."

"Okay Dan, what can I do for you?"

"Can you see your way fit to make up with Kaylee? My baby's really hurting. She loves you, Greg."

"Not enough, Dan. I'm afraid we're done. I've already moved on. And she's not a baby anymore, Dan. You've got to stop thinking of her like that. She's a woman now and she makes her own decisions."

I didn't want to hurt the man but I began to explain what had happened, leaving the sex stuff out. I told him about the drug use and that I was worried about her safety and decision-making, while she was fooling around with that stuff."

"I hate to hear about that, but you are a gentleman and you will have a great future. Thank you for telling me..., goodbye Greg."

I told him good night and hung up. That would not be my last contact with Mr. Diechart. I did really like the man, but he had his work cut out for him when it came to Lee.

*******

Epilogue

Candi and I's relationship blossomed into true love. I stayed true to her and she stayed true to me through college, and through graduate school for me. She encouraged me to tackle bigger and better things. In graduate school I did a practicum for some hours by designing an ergonomic school desk for children that tilted up 45° so the child wouldn't have to bend over to do school work. My professor showed the design to a friend of his who ran a school furniture manufacturing business and he loved it. I sold the design and world manufacturing rights to the manufacturer for $4 million. This gave this seed money to start my own consulting firm, Ergobrite.

My sisters all took my advice and got their own men. Holly, my wonderful Holly, came to work for me as my director of human resources, allowing me to continue venting when I was stressed. She dated and finally married my chief financial officer Art Fenster. They had been married for six years now and have two wonderful children, Greg and Charlotte.

Noell married a guy that she met at, of all places, the grocery store, Mike Benson, a corporate attorney, and have one child Barbara Ann. I hired him as our company's attorney.

Molly met a guy in college, married and moved to New York. She is a buyer for large chain store on the East Coast and they have one child, George, named after my father. The only time we really see them is at family functions and holidays, but she keeps in touch.

I hired my good friend Mike to head our marketing department and he is done a bang up job. He continues to increase our contracts every year. He married, of all people, Kathy Wosnicky and they have two wonderful children. He told me that after I dated her she'd probably go out with anybody, so he made his move.

At first, it was a little awkward socializing with them because of Kathy and I's sexual history. But Mike told me that what happened before their relationship didn't matter. So tension eased up and we get along brilliantly, even vacationing together.

Amy Pickett ended up dying from a drug overdose of heroin and cocaine mixed together. I guess you reap what you sow.

Candi and I married after I finished school and we've had 10 years of wedded bliss. Holly served as her maid of honor and Mike Seacrest as my best man. We have three wonderful daughters including twins, who we agreed on naming Molly and Holly and the oldest daughter, Noell. It makes it really interesting at family functions when I yell for my daughters.

Ergobrite is growing by leaps and bounds, adding new contracts every year. We netted $130 million last year. And the future is looking bright. I hold seven patents, with another 11 pending on ergonomic devices and workstations that reduce repetitive motion injuries and accidents. I'm doing what I love in life.

I learned to play golf and now meet Dan Diechart for at least one round every week. That's how I find out about Lee, that and the papers. He is a good friend and a business mentor. I don't know how many times he has said that he wished Kaylee and I had stayed together. I just smile, thank him, and explain to him for the umpteenth time that it was Candi I was meant to be with. He just smiles and agrees.

Megan Myers finally went to bat for the other team completely. She married a female stockbroker in our state's first gay marriage. They have adopted the child and are doing fine. To my knowledge Megan and Lee never spoke again.

Kelly the waitress married a truck driver and quickly lost her hot figure. She has four children now, but she still has that sexy look.

Through donations and grants Candi and I set up the George Grayson Rape and Family Crisis Center in the downtown. It is open to both female and male victims. I am on the board of directors along with Dan Diechart and Noell.

Once in a while when we were out, we would see Lee out with this guy or that girl, and I always got the look, combination anger and despair. She did two stints in rehab for cocaine addiction and her life never quite straightened out. She married Andrew Winthrop III out of college, making him quit his family business and come to work for hers. She still obviously ran the show, to her detriment.

She was arrested and convicted of bribing a public official for some kind of mall project and did five years of a 10 year sentence in the state penitentiary. She'd gotten out in three years but got caught doing drugs in prison before her first parole attempt. The drug addiction and prison time took its toll on her looks, dropping her up to 95 pounds and making her look gaunt. While she was in prison, her husband divorced her; her dad hired him to run his real estate company, which he continues to run today.

When Kaylee got out, her parole officer got her job waitressing at Zoonies, a long fall. Although I like the food there l, I choose not to go there, I don't want to embarrass her. Her father refused to help her in any way until he thought she had straightened out. This tough love caused a great rift at home, and the Diecharts divorced. I always thought he was better off.

I often think back to where I came from and the monumental changes in myself and the people around me. I guess that happens to everyone, but this was my metamorphosis. Strange but true.

And life goes on.

The end.

12