Grier the Sire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

4. Mildrith's wedding gown had been cleaned and mended: she was dressed as a bride again. She ran her fingers over the skirts. The bed in her suite had been made up again with white and red ribbons and streamers to celebrate the consummation of her marriage to Burke. She sat on the bed and looked to the headboard through her gauzy white wedding veil. The memories of her nights of wild sex with Grier whilst tied to that headboard flooded her mind. Even though she tried to very hard to suppress them, they persisted. Before her experiences with Grier, she would not have known what was happening to her. But now she knew that in spite of her best efforts at quelling them, those memories were exciting her so much that there was moisture forming in her pussy. The more she tried to suppress the memories, the worse it became till she realized that her panties were getting damp. She rose to change, but just as she did so, the door to her bedchamber creaked open and Burke strode in.

He shut the door behind him and took several steps toward her. He stopped a meter away and stood, allowing his eyes to travel over her body. Even though she was wed to him before the Lord in holy matrimony, she felt there was something indecent in his lewd stare. She recoiled from him, taking a step back toward the bed. He advanced another step and she took another step back. Her calves hit the side of the mattress. She lost her balance and abruptly sat down on the bed. There was something about Burke's expression that frightened her and she could not understand why. I did not feel fear when I faced Grier, she thought. I felt only the heat of anger. Why am I afraid of my lawfully wedded husband?

"Grier the Ramrod, they call him," said Burke finally. "He took your fort. And he took your maidenhead as well, did he not?"

"No thanks to you," she replied resentfully. "If you had not run away, you would have had a unconquered fort and a virgin wife."

He slapped her savagely across the face with an open palm, striking her so hard that it sounded like a whiplash. Her head snapped to one side with the force of the blow. Though it stung, she did not cover it with her hand or betray any sign of the sharp stinging.

"You slap me with your open palm like a girl," she said contemptuously.

"I have promised my father that I will rule Newhaven for him," said Burke, his tone malevolent. "I need you to stand by my side as my loving wife, so your worthless tenants and fisherfolk and all in Newhaven remain loyal to Tunbridge. Otherwise I would not hesitate to beat you with my fists and break your bones."

"You are a brave man, indeed," she taunted. Her wedding veil had marginally cushioned her face from the slap, but even so a red imprint began forming on her cheek. Unbidden, the image of Grier appeared in her mind, on foot, fearlessly facing the mounted armored knights to give his men time to get to sea. Then she saw him the water, struck by the arrow and going under, but resurfacing and swimming on. Burke raised his hand again, but stopped his hand just short of her face.

"You are lucky that I need you," he said. Then his expression turned to a smirk and somehow this scared her more than his anger. "But I can pleasure myself and make you suffer without hitting you." He paused, pleased to see the fear in her big, green eyes. "Remember that if you harm me, my father will not hesitate to punish your retainers in retaliation. You have this stupid love for your people -- so remember that I will hold their lives as a guarantee of your good behavior."

With that, he undid his breeches and dropped them, revealing his organ beneath his flabby belly. She was breathing quickly in her nervousness and it caused her breasts to heave in a manner that accentuated his lust. His erection grew harder before her eyes. He raised her wedding veil and swept it back over her head. Then he undid the hooks of her bodice, tearing the fabric in his haste. Her red satin bustier was laced tight and his fingers trembled as he untied the laces. He pulled the stiff garment off her and threw it on the ground.

He took a firm, creamy breast in each hand and kneaded them hard. The hurt caused her to gasp and that brought a smile to his face. Then he grasped a nipple in each hand between thumb and forefinger.

"Your nipples are as red as your hair!" he cried, before tweaking and pinching them hard. He kept pinching and tweaking till her resolve broke and she cried out and grabbed his wrists, trying to free herself from his torment.

"Ah, fight me, fight me, you bitch! I'll soon show you who's master! I can bruise and mark you all I want on the parts of your body that are covered by clothing!"

"Please, Burke!" she cried, trying to appeal to his reason. "We are lawfully wed before the Lord. I swore to serve you and you swore to protect me!"

"That was before you slept with that barbarous Dane!" he shouted. He intensified his brutalizing of her nipples till tears began streaming down her cheeks. "He fucked you, didn't he? You're a Danish whore, that's what you are!"

"My God, Burke!" she cried, unable to stop the sob that forced its way out. "It hurts!"

"It's supposed to hurt," he said. "Now open your mouth. And remember what I said -- hurt me and I will punish your people."

His erect member was right in front of her face, dripping pre-sum. He smelled rank and unwashed, quite unlike Grier's clean, musky scent. His smell was sour, and in her present haze of pain, it nauseated her.

"Open my mouth? Why?" she asked, not immediately understanding what he wanted. In her sexual hyperactivity with Grier, he had often gone down on her, but he had never asked her to give him head.

"Why do you think, bitch? Open it!"

Then she remembered Edwina giving Grier head, sucking strongly on his huge organ. Burke was not nearly as well-endowed, but even so, she recoiled from him. He put both his hands in her hair and forced her face toward him. It was a relief, for to do so he released her distressed nipples.

She opened her mouth and he immediately pushed his penis into her mouth, holding her head firmly whilst thrusting his entire length into her. She gagged and choked, bringing a smile of triumph to his face. He held his full length in her mouth, pressing her face into his pubic hair. It smelled dank and she fought the urge to throw up. He held her there without thrusting to avoid cumming. He grew increasingly pleased as she continued to gag and choke.

She realized that the only way he was going to release her was if he came, so she desperately worked her tongue on him. This stimulation was quickly too much for him. He groaned, his hips gyrated and he shot a wad of jism into her mouth. She swallowed it involuntarily, for he kept his member deep in her mouth, continuing to hold her head tightly. In spite of his best efforts, he rapidly grew flaccid and she was able to breathe much more easily. Eventually, he withdrew his member from her month and tilted her head up. A thin admixture of her drool and his semen ran out of the corner of her mouth and dripped on to her breasts.

"You are perfect picture of servility," he crowed. "With my seed all over your face and down your throat. Let us now lie together. I will have another present for you later tonight."

He pushed her into the bed, and settled with her under the covers. He held her tightly, reveling in the feel of her splendid body.

"Remember," he reminded her. "If you so much as scratch me, I will torture your peasants, starting with the young women."

Mildrith thought that she would never be able to sleep in Burke's rigid embrace. The sour smell of his body as well as his flab contrasted strongly with Grier's clean sweat and lithe musculature. She caught herself wishing that she was in Grier's arms again. Then, without realizing it, she slipped into slumber.

She woke to a sharp pain. Burke was biting her sore nipples.

"My God, Burke! Please don't!" she cried.

But her cries only served to make him bite harder. He bit hard enough to bruise her, but not break her skin. Finally, after what seemed an age, he stopped. Her breasts were sore all over. He rolled her on to her belly and rucked up the white wedding gown that she still wore. He was erect again for she felt his hardness on the backs of her thighs. He moved purposefully and she prepared herself for a doggie style penetration that she had grown accustomed to with Grier.

As he used his hand to position his member, she realized something was not quite right. She tried to move him to what she knew was the correct position, but he resisted. Too late she realized his intention and cried out, "No! No, Burke, not there! That is sordid, shameful! Oh! OH!"

He pushed hard into her anus and as he managed to get his cockhead in, he grunted, "You're tight back there, you whore! The Dane left you an anal virgin, did he?"

She did not hear him, for the pain blanked out everything. Dry and unlubricated, the pain of the anal invasion was more intense than anything she could remember. She hyperventilated in her panic, thrashing under him and uttering sharp, keening cries.

"AAH! AAAHH!! MY GOD, BURKE, YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!!"

He used his weight to push the rest of his member into her. It took so much effort that he lay fully sheathed in her for a moment, exhausted. He felt the warmth of her anal canal and some wetness.

Then, just the agony receded from the pitch of sharpness to an ache, he began to thrust into her and intensified it again. He reached around her with both hands to cup her knead her breasts and his fingers abused her throbbing nipples yet again. She could not think at all, for the torment of his assault filled her mind with a red miasma. She was unaware of her cries, of the floods of tears that wet her face and pillow, and of the profusion of sweat that made her twisting body slippery in his grip.

Her bucking and desperate whining stoked Burke's lust and drove him over the brink. He only lasted through half a dozen thrusts and came hard, emptying his load into her ass. He withdrew immediately and lay beside her, patting her sweat-soaked red hair.

"There," he said, pleased with his performance. "The groom must take the bride's virginity on their wedding night. Wasn't that fun? I'll wager that worthless Dane did not make you feel like this!"

Mildrtih did not respond, but simply lay there, unable to think of anything other than the burning in her anus. He squeezed the round globe of one of her buttocks and said, "You have a lovely ass, my dear. You are far better than the serving wenches I am used to fucking."

His smiled widened when he saw a thin trail of blood seep out of her ass, trickle down her inner thigh and stain the white sheets.

"A virgin's blood!" he crowed. "So that was the wetness I felt in your ass! The perfect thing for the wedding night!"

Burke woke her in the predawn darkness and fucked her in the ass again. It still hurt a great deal, but less than her first experience. She tried to relax herself and suffered through it. She tried to mute her cries of pain, realizing that they added to his pleasure of mastering her.

In the morning, Burke rose and went out with his two gentlemen for a hunt. Mildrith cautiously called for Edwina, who came into her bedchamber. when she saw her mistress's tear-streaked face and red eyes, her torn wedding gown and the blood stained sheets, she hurried to the bed and took her in her arms. Mildrith's shoulders began to shake and she began to cry again, overcome with the relief of Edwina's loving embrace.

"Oh, my lady, I had my ear to the wall the whole night!" she cried. "He is the monster, not Grier! How he tortured you! I would like to cut him to pieces!"

"He put his ... his ... his member in my rear ...," Mildrith faltered. "It hurt so much! He forced me to endure such depravity! My sin of debauchery with Grier must have caused the Lord to punish me thus."

"No, no, my lady," protested Edwina. "Grier gave us bliss and delighted in our bodies. You enjoyed your nights with him. Such joy cannot be sinful."

After a while, Edwina bustled about, heating water and laying out lotions, She undressed Mildrith and put her in a wooden tub. She washed her in the sudsy water then dried her with soft towels. She massaged lotion into her mistress's badly bruised nipples, crying out at the intensity of the bruising, discoloration and bite marks. Then she rolled Mildrith over and gently applied the lotion to her red and swollen anus.

"Your husband is a fiend, my lady," said Edwina. "Only a fiend could do such harm to a lovely, innocent girl like you."

Then she dressed Mildrith in a soft linen nightgown and put her to bed. With Edwina's care and pampering, Mildrith fell into a deep slumber and slept most of the day.

* * * *

5. The next three days passed in a daze of pain for Mildrith. Burke kept her up much of the night, devising creative tortures. He strove to choke her with his first and hardest erection of the night. Then he repeatedly forced her to have anal sex, trying to hurt her as much as possible. Her abused nipples were swollen and discolored with his continual pinching.

While he was waiting to achieve an erection again, he dripped hot candle wax on her creamy skin -- on the swell of her belly, on her thick, pink, pussy lips, on her breasts. She bit her lip and tried not to give him the satisfaction of hearing her cry out. However, when he exposed her clitoris with his fingers and dripped the hot fluid on to it, she could not help herself and let out anguished screams. With her ear to the wall in her adjoining room, Edwina wrung her hands and whispered a litany to the Holy Virgin.

Burke went hunting every morning and Edwina tried her best to soothe Mildrith's hurts. At lunch, Burke made her sit with him at the high table and smile at her retainers who sat on the benches on the floor of the hall. Many of her father's friends came by to wait on her, most of them with their wives.

"Your father would have been so proud to see you married to the heir of Ealdorman Hollis of Tunbridge," they all said. "An excellent match for Newhaven as well as Tunbridge."

"What a beautiful teenage bride you are!" the wives all exclaimed, patting her cheeks. "Only eighteen and in your first bloom!"

She smiled woodenly through these visits. Burke assured her that he had a whole range of more excruciating tortures that he would use on her if she breathed a word of her experiences to anyone.

Mercifully, Burke spent the afternoons drinking with his gentlemen and then sleeping into the early evening. Mildrith tried to nap during this respite. It was difficult, however, since the dread of his nightly return hung over her.

* * * *

6. On the fourth morning, Edwina sneaked in as usual. She bathed and applied lotions to Mildrith. Then she crawled into her mistress's wide bed and held her tenderly. Mildrith's eyes fluttered open and she saw that Edwina was looking down on her with an expression that indicated that she was bursting to say something.

"Well, Edwina, what is on your mind?" asked Mildrith, gently. "You are obviously wild to tell me something."

"My lady, I have such news!" whispered Edwina, trying very hard to keep her voice down. "Last night I could not sleep, so I walked down to Newhaven. On the way, I ran into Audrey -- she said she could not sleep either. We went by our cottages, but both my Frank and Audrey's Conor were dead drunk and asleep. So we continued walking along the shore eastward and then up the Pen river estuary past Penmouth village."

"Is there a point to this story, Edwina?" asked Mildrith impatiently.

"Yes, yes, my lady," said Edwina, aggrieved. "There under the rushes on the riverbank, we saw a dim light. We thought they may be thieves or robbers, so we crept up ever so silently. When we got close enough, we saw it was a long ship! A Danish long ship!"

"No!" breathed Mildrith.

"Yes! They had secured her to the riverbank and covered her with rushes to conceal her. We crept up on the camp and there they were! Danes!"

"And then -- " whispered Mildrith, her eyes round.

"They had a low fire -- it was the light I had seen. Right in their midst was Denhaf. And lying by the trunk of wide, spreading beech was Grier. He was shirtless and right shoulder was bandaged with some filthy rags. He groaned ever so often -- he was in such great pain, it broke my heart. I rushed forward and Audrey followed me. Two Danish warriors caught us and putting their hands over our mouths to gag us, dragged us to the fireside. Denhaf made them release us immediately and Audrey fell into his arms, while I went to Grier's side. He looked at me with his lovely blue eyes, smiled in his inimitable way, and said, 'My prayers to Odin have been answered, he has sent me a pretty wench'."

"Then?" asked Mildrith. Her tone had an edge, but in her excitement, Edwina did not notice it.

"We sat with them and re-did their night meal -- these men have no idea how to cook! We ate with Grier and Denhaf and they told us how they had sailed away after the battle. But when their butcher of a medicine man tried to extract the arrow from Grier's shoulder, the barbs tore his flesh something awful! I undid the dirty rags they had on it and found that the wound has festered. I think there is still a piece of the arrowhead embedded in there. He gets periodic fevers and chills -- my lady, unless he gets better care, he will die."

Edwina's lower lip trembled as she spoke the last sentences and big tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Did you help him?"

"My lady, I know nothing of nursing! And neither does Audrey! We were afraid to make matters worse. I tried to comfort his physique."

"What do you mean?"

Edwina flushed deep red.

"My lady, I went down on him. I sucked his big cock. I gave him some relief, I think. He was very gratified."

"All you could think of was lust? When Grier could be dying! I am ashamed of you."

"My lady, Grier did not want me. All he wanted to talk about was you. He said he misses you constantly. That he would like to see you once more before he dies."

Tears rolled down Edwina's cheeks again.

"That is why I am telling you this, my lady. You have studied with Agnes the midwife. You know nursing -- you can save Grier's life. And I am sure you long for him to fuck you again, especially after the way your husband is torturing you!"

"Don't speak like trollop, Edwina -- even if you have acted like one," said Mildrith severely.

"I am sorry for speaking thus, my lady," said Edwina, her tone contrite. "I meant to say that I am sure you miss his loving touch. But please come with me now, I will take you to Grier. You must help him!"

"Why, that is impossible!" cried Mildrith. "Burke will be back from hunting in a few hours. He will miss me at luncheon."

"No, my lady," said Edwina. "I heard him talking to his gentlemen as they rode out of the gates. He plans to go straight from the hunt to Litchfield to lunch with the Sheriff. He will not be back before nightfall."

"Well," said Mildrith, considering. "I have no wish to let any man suffer, even a scoundrel like Grier the Ramrod." She sat up. "Well, lay out my red chamois bustier, red lace panties, red garters and red stockings."

"The underclothes we assembled for your wedding, my lady?"

"Yes, yes," said Mildrith irritably. "And I will wear my green dress."

"The one with the low neckline, my lady?"

"Are you dense, Edwina? Of course, that is the one. I have only one green dress!"

An hour later, Mildrith and Edwina walked through the woods, skirting the village of Penmouth. They walked along the riverside path, constantly looking around, to make sure they were not seen, for they had no wish to lead any of the English to the Danes.