Grieving Mom

Story Info
Her son helps her recover.
842 words
4.32
97.5k
97
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dad died in a car accident recently. My Mom just lost her composure and was crying constantly. I was twenty-four at the time and living on my own. I tried to cheer my mother up. I told her we were going out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Mom didn't want to go but I insisted.

I drove over to pick up my mother early Friday evening. I got a surprise. My Mom is in her late forties. She is a full figured woman. I don't mean fat but shapely with big breasts. Mom was wearing a dress that was tight and she was showing cleavage.

I can tell you that once we got to the restaurant my Mom was getting looks. Guys were turning their heads to check out my mother. They probably wondered who the lucky young guy was. We sat down and ordered. We also started hitting the wine list. I could tell my Mom was getting tipsy.

We had an enjoyable meal and we drove back to my Mom's house. I was going to drop her off and head home but my Mom insisted I come in for awhile. Once we got inside my Mom kicked off her shoes. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I don't know what I would do without you Ron," she told me.

Her face was just inches from mine and I could smell the alcohol on her breath. I could also feel her chest against mine. I was getting excited. I tried to control myself.

"I love you baby," she said.

Mom wasn't making this easy on me. I placed my hands on her waist. Mom moved her face to mine and we kissed. Before you knew it our mouths opened and our tongues were touching. I guess I just lost control of myself. I began pulling my Mom's top up over her head. Mom did the rest. She unsnapped her bra.

I was now looking at two enormous sized tits. I lowered my face and started to suck on her nipples. Mom was moaning now and urging me on. We both began to remove the rest of our clothes. Mom took me by the hand and led me to the bed. She got onto her back. I went down on my mother.

I spread her thighs and slid my tongue into her damp passage. Yes, Mom was soaking wet now. I soon had her juices on my face. A few minutes of that and I couldn't take anymore. I got onto my back now. Mom knew just what to do. She mounted my midsection. I felt her pussylips rub against my mushroom. She lowered herself onto my stiff rod.

There were love cries as I fed my mother cock. My hands were on her ass cheeks as she rode my dick. I looked up to see Mom's tits slapping her chest. I couldn't contain myself. I started to squeeze her ripe melons. Mom was grinding down hard onto my dick. Our pubic mounds touched as we fucked there on the bed.

For a moment I came back to reality. Here was a mother and son fucking like two wild animals. I was taking my mother with my bare cock. I could only hope she hadn't stopped taking her birth control pills.

"I need your cum Ron. I need all of it!"

There was no way I could pull out now. I continued to slide my prick deep into my mother's belly. She squeezed me with her muscles until I couldn't hold out any longer. I arched my back and flooded Mom with my seed.

I had a large load stored up that day. I kept squirting into Mom. I sent hots ropes of cum deep into her passage. When Mom felt me explode she screamed loudly.

"Oh fuck!"

After a few minutes of that I got soft and Mom pulled away. Drops of our love juices spilled from my Mom's hole. Mom was also shaking from the fucking she just took. Mom kissed my lips and then headed to the backroom. When she came back we talked.

"I'm not drunk," she said. "I wanted you to fuck me." "I don't regret a thing."

Neither did I. I stayed in my mother's bed that night. In the morning I had her again. I had Mom on her back with her legs pushed back. I fucked her deep and hard. I buried my shaft into her belly and held it there until she begged me to start fucking her again.

My balls hit her ass as we got into some passionate lovemaking. I came in her pussy again. Not like the previous night but I coated her walls with more of my cream. Mom has stopped crying these days. We don't live together yet but we have discussed it. I am in her pussy a few nights a week and she always takes my cum load. You might even say she is greedy for her son's hot loving.