Grocery Creampie

Story Info
Woman sees something vulgar on the internet, tries it.
1k words
4.15
16.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

My name is Judy. I'm married with two kids, am 34, a bit overweight, a guy friend says I'm a 7. Could be worse, I guess. Anyway, I watch a lot of porn. My husband fucks me sometimes, but I hardly ever cum from him; he won't eat me out, and never lasts long enough for me to get hot. So, I have an account on every free porno site there is.

One video I saw that piqued my interest, hard, was this video by an amateur. She is one I follow, she is built and looks just like me, we could be cousins maybe. In this video, her husband cums inside her, and then, instead of running to the bathroom and queefing it out, she not only keeps it inside her pussy, she slides her white hip huggers up and walks to the living room to watch tv like nothing happened! I don't know what excited me specifically, but I wanted to try this. Once some years ago my husband came inside me, and literally ran out of the house to get to work. I used his still hot cum as lube to finger my cunt and asshole and had maybe my best orgasm of this decade. So i knew I had to try this thing she did in her video.

The next morning, I awoke before our alarms, rolled over, and reached into my husband's whitey tighteys. Of course his short wide dick was hard, as usual. I started jerking him off, while I got two fingers into my light blue hip cotton huggers. He woke up as his dick started to really swell, leaning to my mouth and kissing me. He was a shitty fuck but was super romantic and a nice man; maybe I'm easy or desperate in my midlife, but this was enough foreplay for me. I climbed on top of him, yanked the crotch of his briefs to the side, tugged mine to the side, and lowered my already sloppy cunt onto his beer can.

I rode my husband maybe 5 minutes, when I felt that sweet sweet throbbing of his cock when I knew it was time. He grabbed my chubby boobies and pulled me down to him and hugged me tight as he tried to get his stubby dick as far as he could inside me. His load was a good one, hot and big, I could feel it go pretty deep too, this one would be perfect for my plan. I quickly rolled off of him so gravity wouldn't waste my treat, and I rearranged my panties correctly.

As expected, he looked at the clock, said he was late for work as I mouthed his words in synch, and he dressed and ran to the car. As soon as I heard the garage door close, I leapt from bed and got into a summer dress that I love. It was soft cotton, low cut in the top, and an inch or two above the knee, and covered in yellow sunflowers. I wore it with no bra so my tits might pop out. I heard the kids leave for school, and grabbed my purse, right behind them on my own mission.

I sat in the car, the creampie inside me now separated from the leather car seat and the rest of the world only by the thin worn cotton of my light blue hip huggers. I sat in the car, thinking, will anyone smell? Will some leak out? What might happen? I was turned on at the thought that someone would notice. I was proud that they might know that I, Miss mother-of-two-housewife-friend-says-I'm-a-7, was just fucked, by a man. I don't know why, but this was super hot.

I walk into the grocery, and the incessant AC hit me up my dress and my soaked underpants. The chill dampened my excitement a bit, but got my nips stiff. This was awesome. The man in the vestibule checking if we wear masks looked me right in the eye, I wondered even if he could tell. As I go through the store, picking up useless items I don't need, I stare at every face. Women, men, old, young, hot, not hot, everyone, and it was all the same to me: they all knew, and they were all jealous. I only lasted through half the aisles, I could feel the cum running down one of my legs; surely someone would notice now.

I got to the self checkout, and waited in the 6 foot social distance line. I could feel a huge glob of the cum exit my snatch, and I squeezed my thighs together hoping I could contain it. Two ladies my age and their maybe grandfather were behind me, I am sure they would all see when it hit the floor. I know the older man was eyeing me up with my thighs clenched, maybe he thought I had to poo or something.

I was hot. Super fucking hot. I couldn't tell anymore if I was soaked from my husband's load or my own vage lube, but wow I was a mess. I quickly scanned and bought my coke and snack sized cookies, and almost ran to my car. I sat down in the leather seat, and it was like a sloppy splashing noise almost! I wanted one last jolt of exhibitionism. I drove my car to the other side of the parking lot, near the LA Fitness. I was like two rows back from the entrance, so it wasn't like everyone could catch me, but someone could, and get a lucky show.

I pulled my dress up, rammed my hand into my panties, and started frigging. I got two fingers inside, and I even got my other hand around my backside, and slid a finger up my asshole. I fingered my cunt and asshole so hard and fast, I was so sloppy wet, I came in a way that I can't remember ever cumming. When I was over, my fingers were still up inside all my nasty holes, all soaked and a mess. My car smelled like ten pornstars just got fucked, and I was totally relaxed.

As I drove home, I was maybe disappointed that no one at LA Fitness saw me, but that was minor. The image of each and every face I stared at in the grocery, sure that they could tell I was just fucked, stuck in my head for weeks.

Maybe I'll try this again, maybe at an even more inappropriate place!


vladm
vladm
149 Followers