Grocery Store Quickie

Story Info
More than her shopping cart got filled.
838 words
3.99
59k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just been swimming at the local pool. I hadn't been there before because of the crowds. Today was just too hot so I went. I was surprised at how good looking all those 'moms' were, but my eyes were drawn to the women at the other end of the pool.

I like full breasts and there were quite a few. After swimming for a while I was baking in the sun and looked over to the lady next to me. She was putting sun screen on herself and noticed me watching her. Repressing a smile, she gave me a little show, slowly rubbing the sun screen on the edges of her breasts and upper legs. I couldn't stop the bulge that was forming in my swim suit, so I put a towel across my lap. There were too many small children around. She smiled and gave me a nod.. like she was saying, "Thanks for being a gentleman."

Throughout the day, both of us were in and out of the pool without ever saying a word to each other. At times, she would be near me in the pool, and just gave her breasts a quick rub so no one else but me could see. I got a serious erection and was glad I was in the water. Understanding my predicament, she would swim away from me and let me regain my composure so I could exit the pool.

Later when I was on my way home, I noticed the grocery list I had strategically placed on the passenger seat before I had gone to the pool. As I was driving, I was still thinking about that woman at the pool. I really didn't want to think about grocery shopping right now but knew I really needed to.

At the store, I was just walking up and down the aisles when I saw her again. This time she was wearing a low cut sleeveless top with a short skirt. Another serious erection was on the way. At the checkout line, she was in front on me and every time she bent over to get something out of her cart, I got a good look at that great cleavage. The edge of a lacy bra was just visible. It was like she was doing it on purpose, taking only one item at a time and making sure I had a full view down her top. Then, pulling something out of her purse, she dropped something on the floor. She started bending down but, noticing people behind me, stopped, and bent at the knees to pick up the item demurely, like a lady. She gave me a slight smile, knowing I had caught on to her little game.

After paying, she pushed her cart forward and parked it a few paces away from the till, busying herself with putting her wallet back in her purse. Turning to see what I was doing, she smiled as I tried to hide my erection when I took the money from my pocket. The checkout clerk noticed and gave me a smile. As I finished paying and grabbed my two bags of groceries, she pushed her cart out slightly ahead of me, swaying her hips to some unknown tune. After we left the store, I noticed that she was heading in my direction. I always park in the last row, and back in to keep the sun off the dashboard of my car. She was parked next to me almost like this was planned. As I put my groceries away in my vehicle, she gave me a big smile and I asked her if she needed any help.

She graciously accepted my offer and opened the trunk of her car. Before I could actually help, she surprised me by turning around, rubbing my crotch and pushing my shorts down in front. My stiff cock sprung into view and she gave it a squeeze. She then bent over into her trunk and flipped her short skirt up in the back revealing her lack of panties.

"Do you think you can fill this spot for me?" she asked.

Without hesitation, I leaned forward and thrust my hard cock into her wet pussy. It wasn't long before we were both moaning despite trying to be quiet.

"Your cock feels so good." she whispered, "Fuck me harder and faster."

I pounded into her as I looked toward the store. Watching all those ladies pushing their shopping cart toward their cars while I was fucking a hot tight pussy was just too much and my cock erupted. I felt her pussy gripping me as she groaned and her body tensed into her own orgasm.

She quickly stood up and straightened her skirt, then pulled up my shorts hiding my deflating cock. Before I knew it, she'd put her groceries in her trunk, closed it, gotten into her car and driven away without ever telling me her name.

This was certainly the best shopping trip I could remember.