Groundhog Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, I can. So stop teasing and start licking!" she demanded.

I latched onto her clit with my mouth and she nearly shot up out of the bed, gasping in surprise from the sudden intensity. I flattened out my tongue and licked hard a few strokes before retreating back to the feather light touch. I alternated back and forth, making her moan but not allowing her to get into a rhythm to bring her to the finish line. She was dripping wet and wanting her release. I kissed my way up her stomach and between her full breasts, working my way upwards until my hardness was at her open door. My cock rubbed against her cleft, separating her folds but staying on the outside.

"That's enough you fuckin' tease. Just give it to me." she growled.

Her hand reached down between us and grabbed ahold of my shaft, directing the bulbous tip of my tool where she wanted it. I obliged, sinking into her slowly but surely. I would pull out just a little before sinking deeper into her warmth. When we were finally pressed tight together, she let out a long sigh of pleasure. I stayed still as she grabbed my ass and kept me firmly in place. After a few seconds I started gently moving out before sliding all the way back in. Each stroke brought another long sigh from her throat. I kept the pace slow, remembering how she had been in no hurry to get me off before. Was this revenge? If so, she didn't mind. Then again, to her this hadn't happened any other way. She thought that just a few hours ago we had gotten back to her place from going out, so it wasn't really revenge if she didn't know how she had teased me the last time.

I had been keeping the slow pace, but once every few strokes I would thrust into her hard and fast, only to resume the slow pace the next moment. She would yelp and squeal, and pull me tighter to her each time. I was having a hard time keeping myself from drilling her hard and fast. I wanted to cum, but I wanted her to first.

She seemed to have already had the same thoughts. She pushed me off of her, having me take her place on my back. She straddled me, guiding my aching member back into her willing pussy. She lowered herself onto me as she towered over me. She started fucking me in earnest, taking it exactly how she wanted.

"Yes, yes, yes! Right there! That's what I want. Just a little more....a little more!" her voice got higher and louder the closer she got.

She was using me as her personal sex toy, racing towards her own climax. She slowed and raised almost completely off of my tool, using short quick thrusts on the top few inches of my rod. She grabbed my hands and placed them firmly on her breasts, encouraging me to massage her flesh and pinch her hard nipples. She always loved that, and I knew just how she wanted it.

A long squeal erupted from her throat as she thrust all the way down again and again. Her climax washed over her and had her shaking as she thrust against me hard. She ground her pelvis against mine, taking every inch I had. I could feel her inner muscles grip and grasp my cock as she shuddered in the throes of her orgasm. She collapsed against my chest, wrapping her arms around my neck and holding on tight as she lay on top of me, panting and moaning. I held her as she shook and shivered from the intensity of her release. She stayed there for several minutes, just basking in her position laying on top of me.

I was still moving my hips a little, burying my cock in her with slow thrusts from below. She finally sat back up, sinking onto my full length. I groaned at the sensation.

"I got mine, I guess it's fair for you to get yours." she said.

She rolled her hips, now intent on my finish rather than her own. She knew exactly how to get me to respond, and took full advantage of that knowledge. Very soon, I was the one gasping and groaning. I held her hips as she controlled the action.

"That's right Brad. Now it's your turn." she said. "I want you to shoot your hot load! Are you gonna cum for me Brad?"

She bounced up and down as I raced to the edge. She didn't need me to say anything. She knew. She knew how close I was and she knew just how to push me over the peak. My groaning was louder and longer, and Gabriela knew I was right there. She raised up, grabbing my tool as it emerged from between her legs. She removed it completely from inside of her and moved south to straddle my thighs. She bent over me and pumped my cock with one hand while her other hand groped my balls. Her hand flew up and down my shaft and I couldn't hold back any longer.

With a loud groan my cum raced up my shaft and shot into the open air. Gabriela kept pumping me as my semen painted her breasts. Shot after shot was aimed at her mounds of flesh. She moaned in approval as she milked the last remaining drops from my spent rod. She rubbed my now sensitive cockhead over her nipples, enjoying the feeling of control she had over when and how I finished. I lay on the bed panting, trying to regain my breath. Gabriela left me there as she went into her bathroom, returning shortly. I felt a warm wet washcloth bathe my groin. I couldn't have gotten up if I tried at the moment, and she knew it. Once she was finished wiping off the remnants of sex from us both, she climbed back into bed and settled in beside me, laying her head on my chest and her hand gently fondling my softening pole. We both fell back to sleep where we lay.

12