Groundhog Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled myself to the center of her bed and patted the mattress beside me. Patty joined me and I placed her on her back. I bent her knees and spread her wide as I crawled up between them. She watched intently as I dropped my head down between her legs. The moment she knew where this was headed, she vocalized her obvious support.

"Oh, yeah! Give me that tongue! I heard all about it this morning. Now I want it too!" she ordered.

I briefly wondered if she was bipolar with her sudden switch from timid to demanding. I let my hot breath flow over her as I hovered just above her spread opening. I dragged my tongue up and around the outside skin, avoiding direct contact with where she wanted me. I detoured to the top of her thigh, planting soft kisses along the way as I moved further from her creamy candy center.

Her hands urged me back towards her requested destination. I was enjoying teasing her, but she had kind of suffered for this. It seems like Gabriela could be voicing her reactions intentionally loud for Patty's benefit...or torture, depending how you saw it.

I kissed the little pixie's outer lips tenderly, teasingly. I flicked my tongue along the outside edges, just barely grazing her inner folds. She gasped a little when I got close and groaned when I intentionally missed the target. I spent several minutes doing this, building up her pressure and waiting....and waiting. I knew she wouldn't take much more. And then it happened...

"Brad! Stop the fucking teasing and..."

I waited until she was mid sentence and locked onto her clit, sucking it into my mouth and running my tongue firmly across it. Her complaint instantly stopped and she screamed before she could control herself.

"Oh FUCK!! Yes! YES!! Oh, ooooohh!!" she squealed, bucking against me.

I held her tight to keep her from injuring me or herself. I lapped at her tiny nub and swept her slit from top to bottom, at times lightly fucking her with my stiffened tongue. I returned to gently licking as she settled down a little, before launching another hard and fast assault on her cleft. The extreme differences kept her off balance and unable to settle into a rhythm. She went from gasping and near screaming down to moaning and trying to regain her control. I hadn't meant to stay there as long as I did, but she literally asked for it. When I reached a lull in my efforts I lifted myself away, replacing my oral lashing with rubbing, circling, and probing fingers.

I grabbed a pillow by the headboard and lifted her ass up to slide it beneath her, effectively raising her how I wanted. I grabbed her feet and placed them on my shoulders. Patty was still panting from her oral adventure and I wasn't sure her brain had caught up with what was about to happen. I shuffled forward and positioned the head of my cock against her slippery opening.

"Did you want more?" I asked.

She finally focused on me enough to nod her head. I slowly penetrated her halfway up my length with one long thrust. Her eyes squeezed shut as I filled her. Her tightness didn't keep me out due to her wetness allowing my smooth entry.

"Hhuuuhhoooooh!" she moaned.

I'm not sure what she was thinking. I wasn't sure she could think. It seemed kind of like her mind had checked out and her body was just along for the ride. I checked her face for any signs of distress or discomfort. Her sounds were all indicating pleasure, so I continued my descent until our bodies were pressed together.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She still had that "out to lunch" lack of expression, but was still able to nod her head again. I held still for a minute, waiting for her mind to rejoin her body in the present circumstances. Her eyes finally focused on me leaning over her. Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled at me to continue.

"Just go easy." she said. "It's been a while. I'd almost forgotten how this feels. But don't stop on my account."

I kept an easy, languid pace, letting her adjust to my intrusion. With each inward thrust, Patty would let out a little moan. I would back out and each time her grip on my ass would pull me back in. I wasn't sure how fast or slow she wanted it, so after several more minutes I pressed tight against her, let her legs down, and rolled us over to put her on top. I held still as she stayed against me for a few moments. It finally dawned on her that it was her show now, and she could do exactly what she wanted. She moved to straddle my legs and sat up straight with her hands braced against my chest for support and balance.

"Yee-haw!" she muttered and started rolling her hips at her own speed.

She watched me watch her and continued to gradually pick up speed. She was soon bouncing hard and fast, her eyes shut tight and her mouth open but no sound coming out. Finally I could hear her faint voice above me.

"Mmmmmmm!! Mmm hmmmm!! Uh huh!! Oh my God!!" she started saying.

She continued with wordless sounds and groans. Suddenly her head rolled back and she dug her fingernails into my chest. She let out short, high pitched yelps which let me know she was there. Each time our flesh met, a wet slap was heard. She shivered and she forcibly shoved herself all the way down my pole one final time. She then stayed still until her climax drifted past. Little aftershocks shook her as she laid down on top of me. Patty was still impaled on my hardware, but seemed content to just drape herself over me.

"I think I gushed all over you." she said, a little embarrassed. "I'm so sorry, I've never done that before."

"I took it as a compliment." I told her.

She took a minute to catch her breath. Once she sat back up while still on top of me, she got that predatory look in her eye that I had seen earlier.

"That was for me. This one's gonna be for you. Have you ever heard of the Amazon position?" she asked.

She shifted her position over me. She left me on my back but grabbed my legs and pushed my knees up towards my chest. She planted herself on top of my groin, taking my tool back into her slick opening. She now controlled everything, whereas I was more helpless in the current situation. She held my legs as she started to fuck me in earnest. This was familiar to me, but I was used to being on top and doing the driving. She rode me with long, deep strokes. She was obviously enjoying herself, but the intent of her actions were not about her own sexual pleasure this time. She had gotten hers already. She was now focused on mine. Lucky me.

"Mmm hmmmm. I like fucking you like this. Taking you this way kinda makes you my bitch. Next time maybe I'll cuff you to the bed and see how much you can take before you start begging."

Patty was revealing herself to be kind of a bottled up sexual freak. That was good to know for the future. She showed no hesitation in taking what she wanted, when she wanted, and how she wanted. Like she had said, this one was for me. She had one goal in mind, which was the exact same goal I had for her when we started this whole thing. She held my legs on her shoulders like I had done with her a few minutes prior. She was taking me using long, fast strokes. I was groaning with each of her thrusts but I was trying to hold back, trying to stay in control, and I was losing. She could see it all over my face.

"That's right Brad." she taunted. "I know you're close. Just say it. Say it Brad. We both know it, so just say it."

When I didn't speak up right away, Patty got an evil grin across her face and deliberately slowed her pace. I went from moaning as I approached my climax to groaning in exasperation as my race to the finish was suddenly stalled. She held my undivided attention as she demonstrated that she was willing to thrust faster and harder for several strokes, only to slow again just because she could.

"You're a vicious bitch." I bemoaned.

"All you gotta do is say it. Say the words. Saaaaayy it. Saaaaaayy it." she singsonged.

She sped up again to prove her point and she watched my reaction in order to gauge her response. My chest heaved and I grabbed her ass trying to pull her against me harder. I didn't want her to win. See could my stubborn defiance, but knew she had me. I knew it as well. She kept on going faster and harder. I was close. Just a little more and it wouldn't matter what she did, there would be no stopping. I saw that look again as she slowed. She knew.

A slight whine slipped out from me, making her evil smile grow. The look on her face was like the Grinch concocting his plan to screw with Who-ville. Without warning she was fucking me furiously and without mercy. My words came tumbling out unbidden.

"I'm gonna cum!" I unknowingly exclaimed.

"Mmmm hmmm. Yes you are." she said with obvious satisfaction. "Now say 'please'."

I didn't even hesitate this time. "Please Patty! Please make me shoot. I need to right NOW!"

I was embarrassed by the admission but unable to stop myself. My little head had taken over and my big head had no say in it anymore.

"That's right. That's what I wanted to hear."

I had lost all sense of rebellion. She was in possession of what I needed, and I didn't care how I got it. Patty spread my legs further apart and leaned into me more as her hips thrust repeatedly. I was past the point of no return, but still right at the edge. I thought she would dismount from being on top and finish me with either her hand or mouth. I was wrong. She stared into my eyes as she continued her feverish movements.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

"I know. Go ahead Brad...let go."

She knew what she was doing, even if I didn't. I couldn't have stopped even if I tried. I grabbed her ass and pulled her harder against me. A long, low growl started deep in my chest and grew louder as my orgasm ripped through me. Patty fully engulfed my throbbing cock deeply inside her as my cum shot out, filling her internal creases. Her eyes grew wider as she felt my tool pulse repeatedly. I grunted with each new spasm. As my cum flow slowed, Patty resumed her slow, lazy thrusting. I gasped anew from my now increased sensitivity as her tightness milked everything I had from me.

She leaned forward and put her mouth right next to my ear. "I know my neighbor doesn't let you do that. Maybe that'll make you come over to see me more often in the future."

She let my legs down as she lay on top of me. I was trying to catch my breath as she pulled the sheets over us both. I felt my member soften but remain inside her pelvic grip. She simply sighed in relief and intertwined her fingers in mine, making no effort to separate our bodies. Even though I had only been up for a little while, it seemed perfectly reasonable to take a nap due to my distinct lack of energy. Patty didn't seem like she was going anywhere either, and already seemed to have fallen asleep.

12