Groundhog Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Get it good and wet for me Grace. I'm sure you know where it's going next.” I warned.

Her eyes were wide as her lips encircled my shaft. She knew what I meant. Her reaction was odd, as what I expressed was exactly what she had asked for earlier. To her, I guess what I had said was a threat. To me it was a natural progression. I wanted it to be very clear what was about to happen. I stopped sliding my cock between her lips and looked down over her.

“Grace, I'm about to fuck you. That’s what you asked for. You know how to stop it if you want.”

I pulled my cock away from her and moved to the side. I rolled her over and placed her on her hands and knees. I suddenly felt the need to mortify her even more, and knew the reaction I was going to get. I crawled up behind her and buried my face in her pussy once more.

“Oh my! Oh yes! Oh Brad, please do that some more. Oh yes, I like that!”

From behind her I moved away from her vagina and traveled north. My tongue glided up the crease of her ass, centering on her other hole. She gasped so hard I thought she had stopped breathing momentarily, and then she moaned even more than before which surprised me. I was certain that she would not let me do that for more then a few seconds when she came to the realization of what that sensation stemmed from. The more she moaned, the more I worked my tongue on her.

“Oh please Brad, please make love to me.” Grace begged.

I whispered softly so she had to strain to hear me. “Tell me to fuck your pussy Grace. Tell me to lick your cunt. Tell me that you want my tongue buried in your hole, and I'll do exactly what you want. Get a little dirty Grace.”

I returned to paying attention to her ass as I heard her moan and groan. When I stopped she groaned again, but this time in disappointment. The words that came out of Grace’s mouth were very heartfelt, even if they were not very loud.

“Brad, please…Fuck…My…Cunt!” she purposely annunciated each word to eliminate any doubt.

I knelt directly behind her, ran the tip of my cock up and down her slit several times as she gasped in anticipation, and fed each inch into her with great deliberation. Grace was breathing hard as my unfamiliar pole was introduced into her long neglected tunnel. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every movement, sliding deeper into her as she rediscovered the joy of penetration. As my groin pressed firmly against her ass, she knew she had it all.

“Oh my! Oh dear, I don’t know if I can take this. Please be gentle sweetie.”

I started gradually, inching along. Grace huffed and puffed as she was filled up time and again. I took my time, easing in and out to give her the time she needed to become reacquainted with hosting a foreign entity.

“Oh dear, oh dear. Keep going. Please go a little faster.”

I entertained every one of her requests, every time she asked for more, for faster, for harder, for deeper. Grace seemed like she was enjoying her romp like she never had before. She had worked herself into getting good old fashioned plowed. Her sounds informed me she was close to the finish line.

“Oh dear, I want to feel the earth move! Give me the big O. Please Brad, I want to feel it.”

I had her lie on her back and spread wide. I easily sunk up to the hilt and had her ankles on my shoulders as I brought her to the edge. Just before she was about to reach her long overdue climax, I reached down and rubbed her clit as my tool pistoned in and out of her. That was all she needed. Her eyes went wide before she squeezed them tightly shut.

“Ooooohhh! OOOOoooohh! Oh my! Oh yes, yes!! Keep going. I want you to finish Brad. Please give it to me!!”

I was struggling to keep myself from cumming, as I wasn’t sure what she wanted. With her giving me the green light, I pumped her long and hard for less then a minute before I joined her explosive finale.

A long growl preceded my release. As each spasm shook me, I thrust fully inside her welcoming embrace. She pulled me to her and held us together as we both enjoyed the shared warmth of each other in her bouncy bed. I was drained before I moved off of her and flopped onto my back. She intertwined her leg with mine and held herself close, pulling the blankets back over us.

“Oh my.” Grace muttered. “I’ve missed that. After the rain stops, I’ll drive you back to your motorcycle, but I want you to do that again before you go.”

I couldn’t talk yet, but hugged her in reassurance that she would get exactly what she asked for.

12