Groupie (her)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned closer to see better, smelled the whiff of shower shampoo and had a fleeting thought that it was a shame he'd taken the shower, that she would liked to know what he smelled like.

It was definitely growing now, it got thicker and longer, and hesitantly she reached out and touched him. His skin was unexpectedly soft and silky here, his penis a strange but adorable combination of hardness and soft, smooth skin. It was warm, almost hot, and it twitched against her fingertips and she giggled.

"Are you doing that?" she asked.

"No, it just loves you," he said and she giggled again, touched him again.

She stroked his shaft with her fingertips, followed a vein up its length. It was squiggling and bulging out of his skin and it fascinated her, she wondered if she would be able to feel it if it was inside her. He got harder, it felt like his penis was reaching out for her, it turned upwards to point at her and she followed it with her hand.

His tip looked different from his shaft, smoother and slicker, reddish, definitely of a different texture, she touched it carefully with her fingertips. She liked the skin on his shaft more, it's smooth softness, and hesitantly she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked him, up and down.

It was mesmerizing how the skin moved over what felt like a rock hard pole, and she liked the way it grew harder in her hand, she felt like she was affecting him. Like he really wanted her. And after a point it didn't get any bigger but only harder.

Be that as it may it was really big, ridiculously big. She thought of things she'd stuffed inside her so far and how tight a squeeze it had been, tampons, her fingers. And maybe there was something abnormal in her but she just could not believe something like that could ever fit in her. With a pang of wistful regret she turned to look at his face.

She let go of his penis and slid her hand up his body, to his chest, looked at him, and said softly, "You're beautiful. But there's no way that's gonna fit inside of me."

"Oh, it will, if you want it enough," he said.

"You sound so certain," she said.

"I am," he said. "Can I show you?"

"I'm afraid," she said, honest now, he had breached some resistance in her and gotten to honesty.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," he said. "But let me just touch you now, okay?"

She looked at him, solemnly, seriously contemplating what she had gotten herself into, but she was too aroused to not let him and so she nodded. And it soothed her how he kept saying they didn't have to, how he wasn't pushy or demanding at all. It was a very different approach from the groping and eager boyfriends she'd had so far but it definitely turned her on.

He reached for her, held her face again and reached to kiss her, pushing her gently on her back. He kissed her neck again, down to her breasts, her nipples reacted to him even more strongly now. She felt her breathing growing more rapid and how it tingled down below when his mouth touched her. He let his hand slide slowly on her body, along her legs.

He got up to kiss her lips again, still touching her with his hand, his touch was really nice, gentle but meaningful. He was slowly getting closer to her crotch, and when he finally cupped her gently over her panties she lifted her hips to meet his hand, she was so impatient now and his touch was still so light.

He pressed against her with his palm, it was a light touch but it pressed on her clitoris and fed the flame. She was burning inside, she wanted to cum, and it was so electrifying to have him touch her, it got so close to her dreams. She kissed him with more passion and he responded.

He started to ease her panties off and she didn't object, she lifted her hips to help him. He pushed them down to her knees and cupped her again with his hand. He kissed her, pressing the base of his palm against her clitoris softly. He explored her with his fingertips, very slowly and gently spreading her lips, feeling the slick wetness coming from inside her, touching, probing.

She breathed faster, moved her hips a little to meet his hand. It was unbelievably good to have someone else's hand there than her own. Her touches were always pointed and purposeful, and his was flat and unspecific, but she felt it, pressure and release of pressure. Blood flooded her clitoris and it felt like it was swelling to poke into his palm, and he kept his pace, spreading her slowly with his fingers, pressing her with the base of his palm.

He kissed slowly down to her breasts again, and as he sucked on her nipple again he stroked her slit with his fingertips, pushing a little deeper each time he passed her opening. He let his palm still rub her clitoris, keeping his touch wide and steady, and she moaned and clutched his hair with her hand, sensations feeding each other, getting higher and higher. He eased the tip of his index finger into her, just barely inside, very carefully and tenderly, and she wanted him to push it deep inside her, she truly longed for him now.

He pressed her rhythmically with his palm, pushed a little further inside her in the same rhythm, she lifted her hips up to him. Suddenly it just got to be too much and she peaked, she pushed against him and moaned, shuddered, clamped around his finger. He kept still, let her move against his hand, and it was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had.

It was insanely good, waves of pleasure surged through her and left her happy and awed. When she came down a little he moved his finger a little more, flicked her nipple with his tongue one more time. It invoked a smaller tremor in her, almost like cumming again, an afterthought of orgasm.

He pulled his finger out of her and moved up to the pillow with her, pulled her in his arms.

"I, I'm sorry," she said breathlessly.

"Sorry?" he asked, surprised. "Why?"

"Well, isn't it supposed to last longer," she said and blushed.

She had no idea how long it was supposed to last, but this felt like too fast. And while she hadn't actually seen porno she'd heard a few conversations about how pornography created unrealistic expectations of how long it should last, and had gotten the impression it was supposed to be as long as possible.

"Oh, it's not over," he said and kissed her ear. "Don't you worry. See, the thing about women is that you can cum again and again and again. Didn't you know that?"

"No," she said, doubtfully.

She had never done it more than once while she was touching herself, it had never occurred to her to try. Male and female orgasms had been covered in school sex ed, but there hadn't been any mention of this aspect.

"I don't know of all of them, but you can," he said and stroked her cheek gently. "You'll see."

"You sure?" she asked.

She was braver now, still filled with the excitement of her orgasm. And it had been so good she was suddenly hoping he was right, hoping she could get more of this. He sounded so certain.

"I am," he said assuringly. "It was really good, believe me."

"Oh it was good," she said and smiled.

He held her for a few minutes, and then he asked, "Ready to go again?"

"Yeah," she said, a little embarrassed now.

He kissed her again, down her body, but now he didn't stop at her breasts. He kissed through them and teased her nipples to a new level of hardness, and then he kissed down her abdomen down to her pubic hair. She guessed where he was going and it filled her with crazy lust, wild anticipation, along with small dread and concern over what she would smell like, or taste like. She didn't seriously contemplate on stopping him, though, she really wanted to know how this would feel. He kissed down to her pussy, nudging her clitoris on the way past it, and she shuddered at the touch.

She was still dripping wet and he licked through the length of her slit slowly, downwards on the other side and then back up on the other, going through her folds, spreading her open. It felt like nothing she'd ever felt, his tongue was hot and slick and it felt quite unlike her fingers or anything she'd ever had down there, it was so nimble and sensitive, it really turned her on.

She quivered and she would've moved her hips if she had known which direction she wanted to move them to, there was energy charging in her, building up again. He went slow, tipping his tongue in her, it felt absolutely amazing and blissfully he pushed it in and out for a small while. Her hips were bucking and she was rapidly getting close again, but he slowed down, getting back to stroking and sucking her labia.

She was really aroused again, maybe even more than before her first orgasm, and she moaned softly and moved her hips against his mouth. He let his lips glide up and added a finger, sliding up and down her slit as his tongue had done earlier. He started to ease it in, carefully, sliding it in a little bit, then out. He let her fluids gradually coat his finger, pushed a little deeper, keeping the rhythm. She started to push against him, her initiative was growing with her excitement, her body knew what to do now, arousal mounting in her.

He kept the slow rhythm he had set and went back and forth in her, and then he kissed her clitoris, simply put his lips over it and pressed a little, and she shivered sharply. It was a marvelous sensation to have his sensitive, soft lips on her, and he pushed with his lips a few times, keeping in sync with his finger inside her. Next he nudged her clitoris very tenderly with the tip of his tongue and she almost came right then, she yelped and jumped a little, it was like an electric jolt and so unbelievably strong.

He didn't do it again but kept his lips in place and added another finger, entering just as slowly. It was much tighter fit now and she was feeling it up, she was wet like she'd never been before but a little concerned anyway. He got about halfway in, then pushed her clit with his lips again, and she breathed out and grabbed his hair with both of her hands, not pushing him away or pulling him in but just grabbing it, she needed to have some sort of a grip on him now. And he continued, slowly in a little further and a nudge to her clit, out a little, further in. Finally he added the tongue, first just searching for her clit under its hood, then very gently stroking it with his tongue, timed with his fingers.

It became too much quite fast and this time she shouted as she came.

"Ooh!" she let out as it suddenly surged through her, more powerful and sharp than before, than ever before. "Oh God! I want...I want...aaaah!"

She came wildly and he pushed into her with a little more vigor, lifting her higher. And then he let her come down, waiting until she got over the highest peak but keeping his fingers in her, then moving a little to nudge her higher again. A few rounds of this and her knees were all weak, she didn't know how much more pleasure she could stand. They weren't orgasms now but they felt insanely good anyway, kept her right up there instead of letting her down.

Finally he pulled his fingers out. He kissed over her clit as gently as in the beginning, drawing a jolt from her, then moved up to the pillow to hold her.

"Oh my God," she said, awed by him. "That was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said, stroking her cheek, her neck.

She pushed closer and hugged him, genuinely grateful and affectionate. Her orgasm had made her braver, made her forget her shyness and that she didn't know him, and he held her close and let her recuperate. She pressed closer, and doing that brought her in contact with his penis, which was still very hard. She was laying with her head close to his and his penis pressed against her upper thigh as she was a little shorter than him.

She froze for a moment. She had almost forgotten about it, being so focused on her own satisfaction and his touch on her. She reached over to touch him with her hand, stroke his hot, firm shaft, the smooth skin covering it. He twitched in her hand, and she smiled and stroked him slowly.

She searched for his eyes and watched him, how the lust made his eyes heavy, it was so flattering to affect him like this. She was tempted to try to take him inside her and after the intense pleasure she'd just gone through she had a little more faith it might be possible. Having two of his fingers inside her as she came had also felt extremely good, but then again, it was so impossibly big.

"But it's so big," she said.

"You wanna try it?" he asked. "I should go find a condom if you do."

"I'm on a pill," she said.

"Oh honey," he said and cupped her cheek with his hand, it was extraordinary how gentle he was, even in his arousal. "You still shouldn't. You can't know if I've got some sexually transmitted diseases."

"Well do you?" she asked.

"Not that I know of. But it's not like someone would tell you if they did."

"But I would rather not," she said, determined if a little ashamed. He looked at her, and she blushed and looked down. "I mean I...I wanna feel you."

And she squeezed him a little tighter and he sighed, his hips pushing into her hand on their own.

"I do wanna try it," she said, looking back into his eyes. "But I am a little afraid."

"Don't be," he said and kissed her tenderly. "You can stop anytime if it doesn't feel right for you."

"But, how," she said.

She had a vague thought of him ramming it in her by force, and even when he had been nothing but gentle so far she was nervous.

"I think you should be the one doing it," he said.

"Oh?" she said, not getting it but getting excited by the idea.

"Yeah," he said. "You ready to go again now?"

She smiled and he smiled, and then he kissed her, slid his hand to her neck, shoulder, breast, squeezed her nipple a little. He turned on his back and said, "Just come here, I'll show you."

He guided her by the hips and got her to straddle him. She was both exhilarated and apprehensive, and he pulled her down to sit on his shaft, his hands on her hips.

"Take your time," he said. "There's no rush. You can move against me, get us going, and you don't have to try to take it inside you before you want to. You don't have to do it at all if you don't feel like it. I'm not pressuring you into anything, so don't worry about me. But if you do, you can just lift your hips like this" - and he tilted her hips with his hands and changed the ankle of her pelvis - "and you can take it in you, as slow as you want to, okay? I suppose it's gonna hurt some, I'm not sure. But it helps anyway if you are excited."

"Oh my God," she said hoarsely.

She put her hands on his chest and moved her hips a little, feeling him against her. He reached for her labia and spread her open gently, guiding her lips to part around him. She reacted to his touch, it was so electrifying to have him touch her there. And then she moved a little again, back and forth, his penis twitched against her, and she sighed when she felt it.

She moved, sitting up now. She tested tilting her hips a little, and when she brushed her clitoris to his shaft she shuddered through all of her body. She was so turned on, she was so wet, she coated his penis with that wetness and slid easier, making her movement smoother, strokes longer. It was wonderful to move against him, feel that soft but hard quality of him, feel it get wetter from her fluids. It felt like it should be, that she was really supposed to touch his genitals with hers, that this was how they went together.

He reached up to touch her abdomen, breasts, nipples. He held her breasts with both hands and she raised her hands to his, pressing them harder against her breasts. He flicked her nipples with his thumbs and she could feel it in her pussy, she twitched against him, and he moaned and got ever harder. She looked down at him, surprised but not alarmed.

"Augh, honey," he said. "You turn me on so much."

"I do?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he said. "Can't you feel that?"

"But I haven't done anything to you," she said.

"It turns me on to see you turned on," he said. "To get you to cum. And you're so beautiful, you're really hot."

It made her feel hot all over to hear him say that. She had been so focused on her satisfaction she hadn't thought of him at all, what he might want. To hear that her arousal aroused him felt just perfect, it tweaked her up another few notches in her lust.

She leaned down to kiss him and the change in position pressed her down hard against his penis. He twitched as her pussy touched his gland, and it was her clitoris that was pressing on it now. She breathed into his mouth and moved her hips a little, to feel it again, feel her extremely swollen clitoris poke into him, touch his slick wet surface with its own. It was insanely arousing, and she really wanted to rub her clit against him now.

She sat back up and started to grind against him. She was turning inwards, listening to her arousal mount again. She got wetter and wetter, drenching his penis, the movement got slicker and smoother, and she was now really tempted to go for it, but afraid.

"Can you...can you put your fingers in me again?" She asked, panting a little.

"It's not the same with fingers," he said, his voice low and sultry, "You just have to dare, baby girl."

"Augh," she said.

She stopped, perched over his abdomen, her hands on his chest, and tilted her hips like he had shown her. He grabbed his penis and bent it upwards to the right ankle, and with his other hand he spread her lips. He moved the tip of his penis against her opening, letting her moisture spread all over its head, and it was really arousing, his hard round tip rubbing her opening, poking it.

She let out a little moan. He aligned himself, the round tip of him slightly inside the mouth of her vagina, and said, "Okay, as slow as you like, you'll find the direction once you start. I won't push, I'll let you do it."

She looked into his eyes and pushed against him, felt herself open wider as his head pushed inside. It was very slow and as big as he was she could feel how she yielded, how she opened to him, how this was indeed the way nature had intended it. She stopped, looking at him, they both breathed hard now, and then she pulled a tiny bit out and then deeper in. She was very aroused, her eyes staring, she was feeling it up and couldn't focus on actually looking at him.

She eased his entire gland in as slowly and then it got a little easier, his shaft was a little narrower. She had grasped the idea now, a little deeper in, then out, spreading her moisture on his shaft. She let herself stretch out, got him a little deeper in each go, mimicking what he'd done with his fingers earlier. She could feel his penis twitch occasionally, and it was weird and really arousing to feel that movement against her vaginal walls, so stretched now.

She stopped for a while and tightened around him even more, almost cramping, it was close to pain what she was feeling, but then it passed and she relaxed a little and continued. He was now so deep inside her he let go of his base, her position keeping him aligned. He searched for her clitoris with his thumb, coming in from the top, and pressed on the base of its hood very softly. She gasped, her internal muscles rippling around him.

He pressed again with a very light circular movement, and she stopped to feel it. It felt extremely pleasurable, and having him do that with him inside her felt almost overwhelming but definitely good.

"Does this help?" he asked.

"I don't know, don't stop," she said breathlessly and resumed her slow intake of him.

Eventually, after a full lifetime it seemed, she was sitting on his pelvis, all of him inside her, and he was still rubbing the base of her clit slightly, keeping the rhythm. She almost couldn't believe it, she felt so filled up, it felt like her vagina had stretched to fill all of her and he filled all of it, but it didn't hurt, it just felt extremely full. She thought of how big and hard his dick had been in her hand and it excited her immensely to know all of that was inside her now.