Growing In Japan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, I understand," I said. "I'll just ignore the noises. Now, I need to go pull the weeds before the rain begins today, so I'll see you later." I headed out before she did, and spent the day pulling weeds until it began to rain. Then I migrated inside and masturbated to the events of today. I wanted to test how much I could cum, so I grabbed a rain bucket we had (the pot was much too small now). I was able to fill the bucket after cumming just once! I remember watching the bucket fill with water when we placed it under a leak as a kid; it had taken a few hours. Now I could fill it in just a minute or two! I ended up sitting in my mother's closet for most of the rest of the day, laying on the floor masturbating, then cumming into the stream.

My mother came back home just as the rain started to get really heavy. Her umbrella wasn't able to cover the mass of her breasts, so her nipples were prominent against the fabric. It began to thunder outside. "It's an indoors day today!" she exclaimed as soon as she was back. "Let's fix any leaks and clean out all the rooms!"

I wasn't complaining, since my mother changed out of her kimono into a very revealing cleaning shirt, skirt, and apron. She fixed her hair in a ponytail, grabbed a bucket and soap, and began washing all of the floors. I had a hard-on the whole time I was dusting the doors and walls, and it wasn't long before my mother noticed. She put a hand on her hip, pushing her breasts further out. "You can't work like that!" she said, pointing straight at the tent (pole rather) in my pants. "Go to the bathroom and take care of it."

So I sat in her closet and spent a good amount of time jacking off again. By the time I came out of her room, she had finished scrubbing the floors. Sweat and water glistened on her body, her hourglass figure obvious in the skin-tight clothing. "I'm going to go into my room and work for the rest of the day. Let me know when dinner is ready." She went into her room and spent the rest of the day masturbating. Of this I am sure; even with the rain pounding on the ceiling, it was tough not to hear her screaming.

When dinner was finished, I knocked at her door, and started to open it, when she yelled "Stop! I know, dinner's ready, I'll be there in a moment. Close the door." I closed it but stood outside, listening. She was still masturbating! It had been at least two hours since we finished cleaning, but she hadn't rested at all! I guessed from the noises in her room that she had cum for about three continuous minutes. Impressive was the only word that came to mind. I couldn't wait to see the changes in her from the tea I served this morning! I went back to the kitchen and set up the table.

I was hardly prepared for what I saw when she came back. She had a small strip of cloth across her bulging breasts, showing both cleavage and underboob. She had a pair of long, tight pants on, hanging low on her waist, far below her navel. Her hair ran down to the floor as she strutted, boobs bouncing wildly, down the hall. She was an angel, a sexy, horny, amazing angel!

Until she sat down, I was too stunned to speak. I let my dick get the first word in as it immediately sprang to action, achingly hard and struggling to push out of my pants. "Where's your kimono?" I finally managed to stutter.

"My breasts are too big for it, now, and I didn't have time to fix one to fit me before dinner." She began to eat, ignoring me as I gazed at her tits. Maybe I had accidentally upped the dosage this morning, because now her breasts were incomparably huge! They jutted far off her frame, still impossibly firm, jiggling at every slightest movement, perfectly soft and perfectly perky. Us kids in town used to play with a big leather ball, kicking it back and forth to each other. We could almost sit on it, like a tiny chair, and we often had a contest to see who could stay balanced on it the longest. My mother's breasts were just about that size. Her areolae were peeking out from the bottom of the fabric strip she was using.

Then I got a brilliant idea. "I found a plant growing on the edges of the yard today," I said. "I asked the village elder, and he said it's a special herb that calms the nerves. It tastes rather bitter, though. I managed to dry out enough for some tea. Do you want some?"

"Please," she said, "I feel like I'm dying of thirst." Her voice had that low, sexy quality to it again. I went back to my room, cock still sticking far out and down my pants, and got enough oppahana for a full dose. I finished making the tea as soon as she was done eating. She greedily gulped down about half the tea I had prepared; then, suddenly, she looked bone-tired to me. Her eyes were struggling to stay open, she had one hand on the floor, and she was swaying a bit. "Why don't you go take a nap?" I suggested.

"Good idea. I think I'll just go to sleep now, actually. I'll make breakfast for you tomorrow if you clean up tonight." She stood up and staggered her way back to her room. Before I began cleaning up, though, I drank two cups of the tea, and brought the rest to her room. There was enough left for three cups, but I didn't want to make any big changes to myself. I first believed she was faking her drowsiness in order to sneak back into her room and finger herself into oblivion, but she was lying asleep on her bed. I put the tea beside her bed and cleaned up.

I felt completely worn out by the time I was finished the cleaning. I guess oppahana makes you very tired if you take stronger doses. Even though my cock was still hard, I was too tired to even masturbate again until that night, when I woke up with my cock as hard as it had ever been. Everything from my waist down was drenched in precum, and I almost slipped in it as I made my way to my mother's room.

She was asleep, but the tea pot was empty, now. She had drank eight cups of it in one night. When she wakes up tomorrow, she'll probably skip work and just finger herself all day! The thought made me shoot out a (comparatively) small bit of precum. My precum used to just drip down the sides of my dick, but now I shot it right at my mother. It landed right on her face! She licked it right off her lip and continued sleeping. I rushed to the bathroom in a panic, about to cum from the thought of my mother guzzling my sperm. After just a few strokes, I began to pump into the hole in the ground, the stream much louder than usual from all the rain. It was an amazing orgasm! I could feel myself changing as I was cumming.

When I finished, I looked down. My penis smacked me right in the face. It was monstrous! I stood up, and if I leaned forward a bit, I could lick the head of my cock. I pushed it down, and found it very difficult to fit my tool into the closet space. It kept brushing againt the opposite wall! I began jerking off immediately again. Previously, I had only used two hands on rare occasions, when I wanted to orgasm faster. Now I couldn't even use just one hand! As soon as I set to work, though, I heard footsteps.

My first thought was apology, that I had rushed so loudly over to the closet to cum down the hole and woken her up. My second thought was that she was coming to check if I was doing alright. My third thought, closely joined to the second, was that she might want to fuck! If she was horny enough, there was probably no stopping her. Her frame appeared in the doorway, the moonlight bright behind her. I stopped moving my hands.

She stared at my cock for a good minute, without saying a word. She was still wearing the same clothes from dinner, and I could see her figure, but no details. "How long will you be in here? I need to go to the bathroom."

Fantasies crushed, I told her to give me a few minutes and continued to masturbate. No remark on how huge my dick was? No apparent horniness at all? Maybe she was too tired for it to bother her. Or maybe the high dosage had cancelled out something? Was she done growing forever? I wouldn't mind if her tits continued to become bigger...

She sat on the floor and stared at me as I rubbed my cock. Just her staring at me had me cumming a second time in just a few minutes. My dick wasn't done yet, though. "Sorry," I said, "I probably need to shoot just one more time."

"Do you always need to do this three times to make it soft?" she asked.

"Usually," I said. I looked up at her. She was shaking, hard, like she was shivering in the cold. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I just need to go to the bathroom really badly."

I stepped out of the closet, cock hanging over her. "Go ahead, then, I can wait."

She finished her business and we switched places. She went back to sitting down and staring at me, still shaking, but slightly less than earlier. She kept fidgeting while she was watching me jerk off, like an anxious kid. "How long has your penis been that big?"

"I think I'm going through some sort of growth like you are. It's only been this big tonight." Mentioning the oppahana now might not go well.

"Well, that's rather troublesome. We might need to go to the village elder tomorrow, and ask him what he can do about it."

"And what about you?" I asked.

"These-" she grabbed her tits, and started rubbing them vigorously "-aren't as much a problem as that is."

Watching her rub her breasts, I came a third time. She watched every shot carefully. She was shaking hard now, and I could see sweat on her body from the moonlight. My cock refused to go down. "That's annoying," I remarked, "usually I'm done at this point."

"Yes, that is a huge, and annoying, problem," my mom said, licking her lips. "Let me see if I can help you with it."

Before I let my elation take over, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"I used to masturbate your father, while he was still in town. I'd take him in my hands and keep pumping until his sperm shot out. Now it seems I've got to do that for you, too." She pulled me out of the closet by my dick, and kneeled in front of me. My cock jutted forward, towards my mom, the head just a few inches away from her face. She stared closely at it, and then began to rub the whole shaft with her hands. "You've grown up so much, Sato. You're such a big man now. And big men need to have their needs attended to." Her tits jiggled and jerked in every direction as she pumped my dick. "Anytime I'm home, and you're hard like this, just ask me, and I'll take care of it."

Perfect. I could now enter my mom's room at any hour of the day, whatever she was doing, and have her jerk me off. This is perfect. Just the thought of having her stroke my cock every day of every year had me cumming immediately. Two things happened, then. First, I began to cum all over my mom, something I had fantasized about for a long time. Second, her breasts burst out of her small strip of cloth. She was screaming as I came all over her face; it seemed she had orgasmed as soon as I had. I stood up as her breasts continued to grow. She was pulled forward by their weight, and began to lay on them like huge pillows as they continued to expand. Her ass pushed the back of her pants until they ripped open; she quickly stripped it off before it could become stuck. She was still moaning very loudly, and I was still cumming fiercly, painting her tits with my seed. Her hair was growing out, covering all of her back and a good part of her breasts, mixing with my cum.

After what seemed like ages, I stopped cumming. My cock refused to go down. As soon as I finished, my mother finished growing. It was a great struggle, but she pushed herself up and stood tall.

She had grown perfectly in every dimension. Her eyes seemed a bit bigger and brighter. Her face was flawless and so innocent-looking that she appeared half her age. Of course, the big growth was her bust. I thought the leather ball would be enough of a measurement to suffice, but it seems I need to move onto bigger objects. None came to mind at the time, though it was obvious that she wouldn't fit through the door to the hallway again. If she went through the double door from her room to outside, she might be able to squeeze through sideways, but otherwise she was locked in. I peeked to the floor to see her hair, but her massive breasts obscured anything below them. Just one of her areola was approaching the size of her face, and her nipples protuded so far out, you could balance a couple of chopsticks on them. They were, somehow, still firm and still jiggling. A lot of cum was covering her face and the tops of her tits, and she was scraping it all off with her hands. It was very difficult for her to maneuver her arms around her bust.

I only had a few seconds to gaze at this wonder before she turned and started toward the bed. Her ass was pushing far out compared to her back, perfectly round and bigger than her breasts had been before she started growing. Her waist was amazingly thin, and her hips pushed out father than any part of her had before. Her hair was coiled up quite a bit on the floor, a whole lot of it mixed with my cum. In fact, most of the cum I had shot out was falling in sheets from the back of her titanic tits. The cum on her face had amounted to almost two month's worth last year. Now it was only a tiny part of my load. Before I could help myself, I began to shoot out precum. I thought my earlier shot at her face was impressive, but this precum shot out for a couple of seconds, painting her ass.

She turned back to me, face blank with lust and everything else out of her mind. "Could you please go back to your room, now? Your mom needs to masturbate for a while." I nodded and began to leave. I took a step in her ruined pants; they felt like they had been sitting in a puddle all day long. A hot puddle. I went to my room, and it was my turn to shake with lust. I was totally worn out, and dead tired, too tired to soften my cock, even with my mom's continuous moaning. I fell asleep to that sexy lullaby of a goddess.

The next morning, my cock was still hard. I had come at least twice while I was asleep, since most of the floor and walls was dripping with it. There was a good bit on the ceiling too, still wet. It seemed my second orgasm had woken me up. Juding by the sunlight, it was a good bit past my usual time to wake up. I went into the hallway, my cock pointing the way for me.

My mom was out of her room. She must've slipped through the door outside earlier. The entire room was a mess: her bedsheets were scattered and torn and soaked through with her cum, and part of the wall was broken. There were wet patches all over the floor. The only part of her room that was saved from the disaster was her closet: everything was just as it had been last night, lid still up, clothes and sewing kits still tucked in the shelves.

Before I left the room, I had made another puddle in the room with my precum. I'll need to learn to stop doing that, I thought to myself. It could be troublesome later. I went down the hall and into the kitchen.

I don't know how she managed it, but she was on the floor in the kitchen. The table was crushed beneath her breasts, and she was having some tea. I couldn't see anything more than the edges of the table below her tits, but there was a steady stream of her juices running from between her legs, through the bottom of her cleavage, and in front of her. "Good morning!" she said. "Do you want some tea?"

"I'll be alright. Do you mind taking care of my cock for me? It's been hard all night."

She had been staring at my cock, and glanced up to my face when I finished speaking before she moved her gaze back down. "I'd be glad to help," she said, "but I'm so worn out from last night and getting into the kitchen this morning that I need to take a breather. Breaking tables is hard work!" she giggled, and tried to grab hold of her boobs. "Let me take a breather and finish this tea before I help you. While you wait, you can masturbate and look at me. That should help you a bit!" When she said this, I groaned a bit and shot out another huge wad of precum. It covered a good part of her left breast. "Looks like one of your heads thinks its a good idea!"

It might've been her smile after she said that, or it might've been the way she tried to take her bust into her hands. Either way, without even touching myself, I began to cum. I was reminded of one time I had watched the drain at the corner of our roof during a big rainstorm. Torrents of cum were shooting out, and my mother was completely soaked in it when I was done. There was a good amount in her tea, which she continued drinking. She set down her cup and set to work, scraping as much of the stuff as she could toward her face, and eating it all. I was stunned into silence, while she began choking on my cum from orgasming. When she was able to speak again, she said, "Isn't that amazing, my baby boy? Just eating your cum is enough to make me cum." What started out a small stream between her breasts quickly turned into a flash flood of girlcum. She pushed her breasts apart and scooped up a handful, and drank it for herself. "Go ahead and try it!" she encouraged.

I took a handful and drank. It was amazingly invigorating, absolutely delicious, and had me filled with energy. My cock shot out another huge spurt of precum. My mom giggled again. "Tasty, isn't it? And I bet it makes you just as energetic as your cum does for me!" She stood up. "Okay, let's see what we can do about that cock of yours."

It wasn't until evening that I finally softened. I lost count of the number of times I came after 15; my mother came about the same number of times as I did. Every room in the house was now painted with our cum. A whole wall of the house had been torn down to make way for my mom's tits. I don't know how her back isn't broken from the size of them, but she seems to have adjusted to their supreme weight. She is still nimble, just also obscenely stacked. She tried to give me a blowjob, but my cock was just a bit too huge. The titfucking, on the other hand, was a great success.

It was hard to think with the frenzy of our sexual energy, and I don't believe I let out the secret of the oppahana, but if I did, she had forgotten it. I first went to the perverted village elder and explained what had happened to him.

"I see. Yes, I had a week like that with my old wife. Just remembering that time is almost enough to get me hard again," he said, sadly looking down his robe. "Anyway, all you need to do is pray to the shrine god to reset any changes. It will work on your mother, too. Also, she was sorely missed today by the usual market crowd. I told them that she was sick, and they believed me. That should give you to some time to fix this mess."

"Will the reset work on things besides people?"

"What, you mean your house? No, I'm sorry, but you'll need to clean up by your own effort. Don't give such a strong dose ooppahana next time, and you can avoid having big cleanups. You have plenty of time to fix up your house; I told the villagers your mother has the whooping cough, and that you're likely to have it too. I'll explain today's visit as you picking up some remedy from me."

"Thank you, village elder. I'll go pray now."

I got home at sundown. I could smell the reek of our activities from across the yard. My mother was back in her room, masturbating with abandon and screaming with pleasure. I didn't want to spend all night trying to get my cock soft again, so I excused myself and went to sleep in my room, still stained in cum.

I had prayed that our bodies were set back to the way they were before I found the oppahana. I also halved our libidos, so we were able to actually think about things besides pleasure. That next morning, I woke up with a regular-sized hardon, regular-size balls, and came a regular amount on the partially-washed out pile of cum outside. It was a welcome bit of normalcy after yesterday. The whole house still stank, though.