Growing Sissy's on Granny's Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mortimer fussed with the wig, pulling it up and across, tucking Ronald's brown fringe up under, running a comb through it, muttering to himself all the while...

"Mmm... my, my, my..."

"Oh, dear boy... keep those eyes closed..."

Ronald stood quietly, apprehensively waiting.

"Yes... alright... open..."

He put his hands on Ronald's waist and turned him slowly around to face the mirror again.

The beautiful sexy young woman who looked back at him was a totally different person.

Ronald blinked and gasped...

"Look at me... " he gasped. "I'm a girl..."

"Now you 're beautiful," said Mortimer quietly, still holding Ronald's hips and pressing his body up against the boy from behind. "I've never seen a transformation so... profound..."

Ronald felt himself blushing at the compliment and leaned back against Mortimer. He smelt like aftershave and pipe smoke.

The sexy young teen felt like he was having an out-of-body experience. The girl looking back at him looked like Reese Witherspoon. Ronald watched her play with her long blonde hair that fell in waves down over her chest.

"Human hair dear boy... cost thousands... worth it though... worth it..."

Mr. Blackmore hands were wondering over Ronald's body - over his fake boobs as though he couldn't believe the boy's cleavage wasn't real and then patting down the pretty flared skirt and stockinged thighs.

Ronald watched the girl in the mirror licking her bright red lips, enjoying the man's big hands stealing under her skirt. Even when he tasted lipstick it didn't feel like that beautiful creature was him.

Mortimer lifter Ronald's skirt up to reveal the boys' pretty round ass and huge hard cock bound across his abdomen by the lacy white panties. When the man's big course hands released the massive thing it popped up and out obscenely. It looked so wrong being attached to her... his crutch.

"Repeat after me Ronald," said the lecherous old man as he jerked Ronald's cock. Stroking the boy's shaft with one hand and flicking his thumb over Ronald's huge swollen cock head he said:

"In this room, you are a girl..."

"Mmmm... In this room, I am a girl..."

"You are my slave and you are my property..."

"I am your slave and ... mmm... your property..."

"You will do exactly as I say, no matter what it is, immediately and without question...?"

"Mmm ... oh yes... I will do exactly as you say master, no matter what it is, immediately and without question..."

"Good... very good..." said Mortimer. "Then first you'll put my dick in your mouth... and you must thank me when I let you..."

He took Ronald's hand and led him over to the chair by the bed. He could see the big man's massive cock poking out of his gown. Despite his complete belief that he was straight and gran was the only girl for him he found his mouth was watering. If he could swallow his own he should be able to swallow his master's massive tool as well...

Sitting down Mortimer undid his robe, letting it fall open. His massive cock rearing up expectantly.

"Come... come sissyboy," he said, polishing the big purple head. "Down between my legs... yes... that's right..."

"Now beg for it... beg for my cock..."

Kneeling down in front of his master, Ronald watched the man jerking off his hung dong, almost as big as his own. He felt his own huge member lifting his dress up.

"Please master... please let me suck your cock..."

"Mmm... maybe... "

"Please master... I beg you... I want your cock in my mouth..."

" No... No, I don't think so..."

"Please, Oh please master..."

"Oh for goodness sake... you're a persistent little bitch aren't you? Yes, yes... alright," said Mortimer as though he was granting a great favor.

Ronald eagerly leapt forward and kissed the top of another man's cock, his tongue teasing the opening, just like if it was his own.

Looking up at his master, Ronald slowly took more and more of Mortimer's big rubbery cockhead into his mouth, watching the man's sexy curly mustache twitching.

"Mmm... oooooh yesss... good girl... suck your daddies big cock..."

The horny sissy eagerly took Mortimer deep down into his throat. His master's gasps of pleasure thrilled him. He was going to milk Mr. Blackmore and swallow all his cum.

Indeed, Mortimer Blackmore was going to do just that. The boy was a natural cocksucker. His young mouth felt like a wet velvet glove, better than both of his sisters.

"Dear, dear boy... my but your an amazing cocksucker. Absolutely amazing..."

When he was about to cum he held Ronald's head on his lap, his huge erection quivering deep down the girly boy's gullet...

"Wait... wait... little cocksucker... mmmm..."

When the moment had passed he let the eager young man continue.

Mortimer watched the beautiful blonde slut bobbing up and down, impaling his head on his big hard cock, up and down, over and over. The clever boy would open his mouth wide on the downstroke so his master's cock could get right down his throat and on the upstroke he gripped Mortimer's shaft between his lips and sucked.

After a few more moments the Mortimer had to stop him again.

"Careful... little cocksucker..." gasped the lascivious man. "I don't want to cum... not yet..."

He pushed the girl-boy away and his huge cock sprang out of Ronald's mouth, rampant and wet. Ronald fell back on his ass, pretty pink and white striped skirt around his waist, his own mammoth erection pointing at the ceiling.

Putting aside his usual heterosexual tendencies, the newborn sissy groaned with disappointment. Something had snapped inside the boys head and the idea of not getting a mouthful of his master's spunk made him feel cheated. There was something about the promise he'd made to this man that relieved him of guilt. He could be anything he wanted outside this room but in here he was a girl and the property of this man.

Ronald watched his master gasping for breath, gripping his cock in a vice grip and trying not to cum. His eyes were squeezed shut and he was gritting his teeth. His cock was huge, wet and erect, quivering and pulsing like his heartbeat...

...a little bit of thick white cum dribbled out...

'He's trying to think of something to take his mind of it' thought Ronald. 'Dead cow smell works for me...'

Finally, Mortimer opened his eyes and looked down at his lovely sex toy. Ronald was spread-eagled on the floor leaning back against the bed and stroking his own massive dick. He was looking at Mortimer hungrily through hooded eyes, both hands stroking up and down his huge dong.

When he lifted his knees up and pushed a finger into his anus Mortimer had to look away again. More cum dribbled out of his cock...

"Stop... stop it... goodness me..." begged the poor man.

"Sorry master," said the boy submissively.

Panting and unsteady Mortimer clambered to his feet and, dropping his robe on the chair, turned away from the boy to look out the window - still holding his cock like it was trying to escape.

Ronald studied his master's body. He would never have thought about a man's body before but the sissy boy could. He looked lustfully at the man's ass and hairy legs.

When his master turned back to face him, Ronald thought he'd never seen such a dashing figure. His black slicked back hair, tied in a ponytail and his wonderful swirly mustache made him look like a well-fed hippy.

He wasn't fat but he had a little pot belly from too much good food and dry martini's. His body was that of a man used to easy living. Arms more used to swinging a tennis racket than a pick and shovel and any muscle tone his legs had come from the ski slopes at Aspen.

He was a lover, not a fighter thought the girly boy. There was nothing soft about his erection though. It was like a steel rod, with big balls full of cum and the sissy wanted it inside him.

"Oh dear... I've created a slut," said Mortimer happily. "Are you ready for my cock in your ass little slut?"

"Oh yes please master," said Ronald hungrily.

Without being asked he jumped to his feet and, lifting his skirt up around his waist, leaned over the bed, his pretty ass up in the air and spread wide.

"Please fuck my ass master," he begged, shaking his bum from side to side. "Please master..."

"Mmm yes, yes..." said Mortimer as he hunted for his special lubricant in the bottomless pockets of his robe. He smeared a modest amount on his cock and then, stepping up to the boy's asshole, put the big head in the opening.

"Mmm good... good. Are you ready little bitch?"

Ronald was panting with lust and pushed back against Mortimer's cock.

"Good... good girl... here we go... take a deep breath..."

Ronald did. Holding his breath he relaxed his ass muscles and Mortimer pushed his big cock inside until he was balls deep. Then he started fucking him.

"AHHHHH... YESSsss master..." he screamed. "FUCK ME... oh god yesss... FUCK ME... FUCK ME..."

If either of them had been capable of considering how loud they were being they may have been more discreet.

As it was they were way past caring.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carolline FINDS OUT

Ronald's screams of pleasure and pain drew the attention of his grandmother.

Carolline had just stepped into to her room to pick up the spectacles she'd left on her bedside table when she heard someone cry out.

'What in gods name...?' she wondered.

At first, she was alarmed. It sounded like someone being murdered, sobbing screams were coming from the empty room next to hers.

Then she recognized the noise for what it was. The old woman put her glasses carefully back on her bedside table and tiptoeing to the wall, pressed her ear up against it.

'Who could it possibly be?' she wondered. Whoever it was, sounded like they enjoyed their punishment. There was sobbing and pleading for mercy mixed in with cries of pleasure...

"OH GOD STOP, STOP...PLEASE STOP... MMMMMM OH GOD YESSSSS..."

She listened intently, her ear pressed against the wall, her excitement building.

That was when she noticed the gleam of light coming from behind the big framed mirror that hung on the wall next to her. She could see light quite clearly in the crack between the timber frame and the floral wallpaper.

Curious, she stepped away and studied the mirror's reflection. At first glance it was the same ornate mirror it had always been but, as she looked closer... she began to see light ...and movement...There was something behind the glass...

Carolline grasped the frame and, using all her strength, carefully lifted the heavy mirror off the wall...

...and then almost dropped it!

There on the smooth plaster wall, directly behind, someone had punched a rough hole, eight or ten inches round. She could see right through into the room next door.

'A peephole', she thought... 'A voyeur has been watching me...'

Shocked and a little scared the old woman peered through the ragged hole. She had a clear view of everything in the other room.

Like Alice Through The Looking Glass she was looking into a room that was just the same as hers - but in reverse. The same little table under the window, the same comfy leather chair, and the big double bed, where two figures were intertwined.

She recognized her voyeur at once. It was her sex-crazed son pushing his huge dick in and out of some blonde floozy in black fishnets and a pink and white candy striped dress.

'My goodness, he's at it again', she thought, shaking her head in disapproval. Her initial fear evaporated once she saw who her 'peeper' was.

Carolline knew the head of the Blackmore family better than anyone. He may have been a cad and a bounder but her son wasn't a monster.

It was just as well the family was wealthy because he had cost them a small fortune in sexual harassment costs over the years. Just about all the staff had a story about old Buggering Blackmore. The payout to that stable boy's family alone would put him and all his siblings through college.

How did I ever let it get to this?' she wondered.

The blonde girl was the source of all the noise, crying out each time he pushed his cock into her. Carolline saw how beautiful the girl was ...and strangely familiar though she couldn't place her. One of the kitchen staff maybe? ...or the vet's daughter?

'He's such a spoilt hedonist', she thought to herself as she watched him screwing the tart. The big man was using her quite roughly and Carolline watched him with a secret smile.

'Go ahead and do the little bitch Mortimer' thought the plump old woman as her fingers started diddling between her legs.

Mortimer had the girl kneeling on the edge of the bed with her bum hanging over. Perfect access for his huge cock. He was holding her wrists up behind her back, cruelly driving her lovely face into the mattress.

Scrunched up and painful as it was Carolline could tell the little whore was loving it. The position he held her in left the poor girl completely at the mercy of the awful man fucking her but, between her screaming and moaning and crying, the old woman saw her licking her ruby red lips.

'He's probably been watching me since I told him it was over', she thought to herself. 'Masturbating his big cock as I undress... watching me with my... my toys... and... oh god, maybe with Ronald...

This new thought sent her stumbling back to sit down unceremoniously on her bed. Suddenly desperately horny, she peeled her tight Laytex leggings off and then rummaged around in her bedside table drawer for the right toy.

She quickly decided on the long white Hitachi massager with its big round tennis ball head. Wearing nothing but a t-shirt she stepped back to the peephole and, looking expectantly back into the other room, stroked the big throbbing toy over her sensitive cunt.

"Oh my, oh my oh my," she said quietly. Mortimer was really fucking the little slut know. He was pounding her from behind, slapping her ass and telling her what a little whore she was.

"You love it... don't you little slut? ...(slap, slap)... mmmmmmmm Oh yes... you love my big cock don't you girly?

The girl was sobbing and screaming. "Aaahhh... YES... ahhh... oh yes master..."

Carolline worked the big blunt end of the toy in between her meaty pussy lips. Peering intently through the hole in the wall, she put one leg up on the chair from her dressing table and played the huge vibrating head up into the opening of her sodden cunt, forcing the big pulsing head up inside her.

"Lets me see you suck it again sissy girl," she heard Mortimer say.

Thinking he was expecting to have his dick sucked the old woman was surprised when Mortimer flipped her over onto her back.

Instead of putting it in her mouth he lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and fed his erection back inside her.

As she screamed he pushed his weight onto her legs and the girls dress fell up over her chest.

Carolline gasped in shock. There was something impossible between the girl's legs. Impossibly... rising up... a huge erect cock... a massive...

"Ronald," she hissed. The beautiful girl was her grandson. The awful man was raping him... buggering his ass...

"No, no, no..." she moaned. "He's tricked you as well?"

"Mmm yes... good girl... good girl," she heard Mortimer saying as he fucked her. "Now suck it little whore..."

"Mmmm... Oh yes my master.." she moaned.

Blissfully unaware that Carolline was watching them, Mortimer and Ronald settled into the same endgame as the previous week - Mortimer plowing his huge cock into Ronald's well-lubricated asshole and Ronald sucking his own massive dong, in and out. It went deepest, far down his throat, each time the cruel, sex-crazed man thrust against his legs.

The old woman watched mesmerized when Ronald wrapped his legs up behind her head.

Showing amazing flexibility her grandson locked his ankles together behind his neck, allowing him to get his whole twelve-inch dick all the way down his throat.

'"Oh Ronnie..."' thought the old woman as she pushed the big buzzing toy up inside her womb. 'What has this degenerate done to you?'

Like looking at a car smash she couldn't help but stare at what they were doing. Her dear little boy was obviously enjoying what was happening to him. She'd often thought that her grandson could easily suck his own cock if he cared to. Now here he was happily slobbering over it and expertly sucking it as his 'Master' fucked his ass.

Being the sort of woman she was she was soon grunting lustily following her son's thrusts as he buggered her grandson's asshole, working the massive head of the toy further and further into her huge wet womb. Her other hand stroked her clitoris. Big and hard, the dear lady shivered with excitement as she plucked at it.

Equally horrified and fascinated, the poor old woman realized she was going to faint. She knew she should sit down and wait for her light-headedness to pass but...

...she couldn't tear her eyes away.

As Mortimer filled Ronald's ass up with cum and ...

...Ronald's cock exploded in his own mouth, overflowing and running down his shaft...

...Carolline also climaxed.

The long pounding waves of her orgasm caused her cunt muscles to constrict and release, clamping down on the pulsing toy. Biting her knuckle hard to prevent herself from screaming with pleasure she felt herself falling over backward.

Thankfully she blacked out before she hit the floor. She landed hard, like a sack of bricks, flat on her back and out cold.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This was how Ronald found her hours later... naked and spread-eagled on the carpet. The huge buzzing vibrator was still wedged up inside her cunt, sticking out of her like a robot cock, bobbing up and down with a mind of its own.

Rushing to her side Ronald established she was still breathing.

"Nan, nan..." he asked desperately. "Are you okay?... nan? ...nan?"

"Mmmm wha... what happened..? Wh... where am I...?"

"It's ok gran... you've had a fall... don't move... I'll be right back..."

He grabbed a pillow from her bed and, carefully lifting her, placed it under her head. Then, racing off to her little ensuite bathroom, he ran cold water onto a washcloth and, emptying her toothbrush and toothpaste out of a glass, filled it with water as well.

"Here nan," he said, holding the glass to her lips.

The dazed old woman let him help her. He held the glass to her lips and she sipped gratefully.

"You've had a fall nan," he said solicitously, mopping her brow with the cold compress... "Can you move ok?... Do you hurt anywhere?.."

"I don't remember," she said abstractly. "I was looking... there..." she gestured vaguely and Ronald saw the peephole. "Then... then... I fell I guess..."

The implications stopped him breathing for a moment. His grandmother had seen him with Mr. Blackmore.

"Do you think you can sit up nan?"

"Yes dear, I think so..."

He carefully helped the old woman up and with a little maneuvering propped her against the side of the bed. He could see the poor old lady was pretty shaken up. Fit and robust as she was, women in their seventies often don't get up from a fall like she'd had. She lay prostrate and disheveled, seemingly unaware of the huge toy still buzzing away up inside her pussy.

'She must have been enjoying what she saw at least', thought Ronald.

"Have some more water nan," he said offering the glass.

As the old woman sipped the cool water her eyes came into focus. She watched her grandson trying to work the big toy out from between her legs. It was jammed right up there.

"I didn't think anything's broken dear," she said, embarrassed to her core. "I got such a fright... falling I mean... "

She felt him levering it back and forth until it came out with a loud 'shlooopp' sound, buzzing madly. Ronald switched it off and discarded it, stroking her wounded pussy as if to pat it better.