Growing Up Hung Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was standing, he moved his keyboard and a few other items into a small storage area, and the next thing I knew the desk disappeared and a very comfy looking queen size bed appeared. It was amazing and as if it came out of nowhere!

He was on his knees and in no time my cock was first in his mouth getting a tongue massage like nothing I'd ever experienced before and all the while, one hand was roaming my pecs and abs, and the other was giving a massage to my balls that was truly exceptional.

After the third time my cock went into his throat I took over, and slowly started throat fucking! I throat fucked him slowly for a long time because of what he was doing to my cock with his tongue and his throat! Fuck, I can't even describe it!

I knew I had to stop him soon or my first load was going to go down his throat and I knew I wanted to plant it in his ass! I reached down and started urging him up, and at the angle I was, with his head back, when he rose up, our lips met and I let him kiss me.

Again I don't know how to describe it, but it was about the most amazing kiss I'd ever had, and later I had to admit that the only reason I didn't say it "was" the most amazing kiss I'd ever had is because it was from a guy...

When we broke the amazing kiss, I turned Cory around to bend him over the bed to eat and then fuck his gorgeous ass! He turned to look at me and said, "Fuck I can't wait, I've heard you are amazing at eating ass and even better at fucking!"

"Well from the look of your butt, I'm going to love eating it, and we'll just have to take the rest from there."

He got on his bed on his hands and knees and raised that gorgeous ass up and out for my ease of access. I came up to it and kissed all over the cheeks. They were tanned a golden brown and covered with almost sparkling golden blonde hair/fuzz! His ass was definitely a work of art. Although it was somewhat tan, the rest of him was darker, so you could see that at least for part of the time he wore a speedo.

I loved kissing and licking all over the amazing mounds of muscle and when I finally made my way into his crack I remembered what Luke had said, about scent, so instead of spitting on it before I went in, I let my nose slowly inhale the scent before I did anything else. Gladly it did NOT smell like poop or anything close to that. It was not an unpleasant odor, it was more of an aroma, deep and earthy, but not dank and dark. I guess it's hard to explain what an asshole smells like on a 20-year-old jock. But it definitely had my interest!

Cory definitely had the potential to be a quality fuck! I could just tell, the way he handled himself, the way he kept himself in shape, the look of his apartment, but more than that the way he devoured my cock, and the way he kissed.

I went to the place in my mind where I stored all the details and sexy things the college girl had taught me while I was still in high school. I was just barely legal and she got off on steering and training a young, hung stud.

I teased my way around his ass crack until he was panting. I licked from his tailbone to his taint, and never touched his asshole. I'd skirt around it, running around one side on the way up and the other side on the way down. I let him think he knew what I was going to do, but as soon as he'd move to try to get my tongue to his hole, I'd make a different move.

He moaned when I licked his crack, but I almost had to hold him when I licked his fuzzy/hairy taint, and its scent was even better than his crack, and I loved the tickle of hair against my nose and lips.

Cory was getting wound up now, he was getting excited, his cock was leaking precum on the sheets. I made another swipe up his fuzzy crack and purposely missed his hole again going up and coming back down. He was making funny sounds now as I went back to licking his taint, and to keep him from getting used to that I moved down farther and licked the back of his crinkled ball sack.

Cory has nice sized nuts but they were definitely hugging the underside of his cock. This was totally new for me and as close as I had ever, or ever wanted to get to sucking a cock, but it got my point across to him, that he had no way of knowing what I was going to do next.

I figured I couldn't keep this up much longer and I didn't want him to cum yet, so after teasing up and down his crack several more times, without notice I ran my wet tongue right over his tight crinkled little hole, and he moaned loud!

After about ten minutes of drawing wet circles of my hot spit around his gorgeous tight little hole, breathing my hot breath against it one minute, then sucking cool air back over the next, Cory was almost whining.

Finally, I breathed my hot breath against his hole and drilled my tongue into it as deep as I could get it! Of course, he locked it down on me, but tonguing a tight hole open is one of my favorite things to do now! Well, now that I'm fucking jocks all the time!

He howled when I did that, so I drilled him again and worked up a big load of spit in my mouth, I pursed my lips and pressed against his tight hole and pushed the spit inside of him. He grunted like he'd been fucked that time. I licked his hole some more and could feel it relax and slipped my tongue in and then sucked my spit back out.

He squealed like a girl that time! So I had my hand all wet with spit from playing with his hole for so long, I lubed my cock with it slapped his right butt cheek hard and just pushed my thick cock it into his throbbing hole!

There was a low grunt, a loud moan, and then some kind of garbled noises that I couldn't make any sense of, but none of it sounded like he was in physical trouble or that he didn't like what was happening to him, I kept slowly sliding my cock inside of him.

Fuck his hole was tight, but his channel was smooth like a velvet vise, it was truly amazing and slick. I was getting close to bottoming out, and my bush was less than two inches from his firm round fuzzy cheeks. As I felt a new resistance inside of Cory, he groaned, it was a low sound that came from deep within him.

I started to ease up, but I realized it was more of a grunt and more pleasure than pain. I kept my slow forward motion and the thick head of my cock felt something that felt like a tiny mouth deep in his channel, it resisted but gave somewhat. It was as if it had kissed my piss slit and I liked it.

When I eased up on my forward pressure Cory growled out a low "Ohhh fuuucckkk!"

I wanted to hear him make that noise again, and I reversed my motion and pushed forward again finding that tight little mouth and felt it's new wetness. I pushed, it resisted and Cory grunted again. I eased off and got another very low, very quiet, "Ohhh fuck!"

Corey turned his face back toward me as best as he could and quietly through almost gritted teeth said, "Do it, push hard, go through it!"

I nodded and pulled back a couple of inches then pushed forward again, faster and with more force than I had before. I felt my head pop through, that little mouth or ring and it grabbed the head of my cock, just past the crown and grabbed ahold of it. I felt Cory's butthole spasm around the base of my cock, and then he started a motion where he clenched his hole and then clenched his abs, causing that little ring to massage my cock.

Now I gritted my teeth and growled, "Ohhh fuuucckk!"

Cory's voice was now higher pitched again and he whined, "Oh baby, that's it, that's the spot, fuck it, fuck it...but slowly at first, okay?"

He had turned his head back toward me again, and I just nodded.

This was fucking awesome, I have NEVER felt anything like this before, and wanted to feel it every time I fuck now! I slowly popped my head out of the ring and then pushed back in. We both growled! The third time I pulled out of the ring I felt his channel flood with juice. It felt like I came without an orgasm, but after three or four more strokes the now loosening ring I felt more and more of the slick warm juices flowing into his channel.

Just to see what it was like, I stroked out the inner edge of his hole and then back into the outer edge of that ring. Soon I was stroking that length for a while just enjoying his juicy jock pussy! It was almost making my head spin when Cory begged, "Please Josh fuck me harder, harder and deeper! Please, please all the way in and all the way out, faster and harder, please!"

He didn't have to ask me twice, I started stoking back until the head popped out and popped back in, stroking quickly and deeply back into that tiny ring. Within ten strokes the juices were flowing out of his ass, and the channel was slick with his juice, my cock was so wet and slick it looked like it did when I'd make a girls pussy cum!

I was just about to tell Cory I was getting close when he started moaning on each inward stroke, and those moans were quickly turning to grunts. A few minutes later he groaned, growled and then hollered and his hole, his ring and his entire channel were spasming and dancing on my cock! It was fucking amazing, I hadn't even cum and there was juice almost squirting out of his hole. It was the most beautiful ass I've seen in my life and it was still tight, but the sloppiest hole I've ever seen.

His channel and holes massage on my cock shoved me over the edge and I was hollering, cussing and fucking Cory for all I was worth. The orgasm was mind-bending and we finally collapsed in a sweaty pile on his bed!

12