Gryphon against the Grain

Story Info
A huntress is tamed and transformed by gryphon brothers...
5.1k words
4.37
32.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Gryphon Against the Grain

Great, gasping breaths tore through the young woman's chest as she ran, icy daggers spearing into her lungs as cold air flooded in at her bidding. Her feet were clad in a leather skins - primitive shoes - and she woman cursed the animal hide 'laces' that were coming undone, threatening to trip her. Fear drove her to greater speeds in her meandering mountain course and she darted down a narrow ravine, grey rock towering on both sides. Yet they would see her, they always saw her, noted every move and adjusted accordingly. The hunters saw everything. That was why no one had ever returned to her village to tell the tale of their hunting, if they were indeed hunted. The young woman's thoughts whirled, chasing one another through frenzied emotion.

She was too young to die.

Lips sore and chapped, she licked them with a dry tongue, mouth devoid of saliva. The terrain before her stretched ferocious and jagged, snow flurries gusting into her face. She had only ventured up the rugged mountainside in search of herbs and wild hares - tough, stringy meat but the best sustenance she could hope to lay her hands on. Humans took what they could get in her harsh world, living on the edge of the mountains. Crops had failed that year and sickness ran amok, stealing life after life like a falcon snatching up every meal it so desired. Behind, wings flapped, and she quickened her pace, fear driving her to higher ground.

A man of her village would have turned and fought the enemy and raised their heads high against the onslaught of terror: they would have faced their death boldly, she knew this. Yet terror nipped at her heels, dangling before her the promise of life. She would have fought if she had been at all able, if not bravely. Her wooden spear, tipped with metal, lay somewhere at her heels, far, far behind. The initial throw had been mistimed in panic and regretted a heartbeat later. Barren of weapons, all she could do was flee for her life.

Exhaustion thrummed through her like the hum of an unsheathed blade. Her muscles begged her to stop, pain wracking her form. She had to run. If she did not run, they would catch her. The hunters cackled, beaks clacking together in a hideous cacophony of sound tossed upon the mountain winds. Her hair blew into her face and she stumbled, crashing to her knees on the stone. Pebbles skittered wildly and a cry leapt unbidden from her lips, scraped knees bleeding into the animal skins that covered them. Her heart pounded against her ribcage with so much force that it actually hurt.

The hunters screeched, closer than ever, and she hauled herself upright, legs trembling, and pushed onwards.

It had all begun as such a normal day. Was that not always the way of it? Why had everything turned out so corrupt? Why had she not been able to avoid the air hunters? Tears blurred her vision and she faltered, energy failing at long last after her headlong, wild sprint. There was only so much the human body could do, even when thrust to the edge, desperate for the simple act of survival.

The rock came out of nowhere. Like a snake, it struck her foot hard and sent her tumbling to the ground in a mess of flailing limbs. Her head cracked against a boulder the world spun, nausea welling in the pit of her stomach. She rolled on to her back, elbows propping up her torso as she thrust herself backwards, legs kicking out against the ground. Blood trickled into her mouth, a metallic taste that brought her abruptly to inescapable reality.

A russet feathered gryphon landed in a clatter of claws and clicked the edges of its beak together as it walked forward. It did not hurry: its prey had no way to escape. Like a cat with a toy, it circled the human several times, blinking slowly as it observed and preened, proud of its 'catch'. The human girl whimpered and scrabbled through the pebbles, the instinctive need to survive injecting her with an extra dose of adrenaline. But it was no use. The gryphon swished its leonine tail and cocked its head, allowing her to peer into one amber eye. The size of a horse, it towered over her, birdlike forepaws curling to grip the rough stone. She cowered into the rock, shrinking down into nothing. She would be less than nothing soon, meat in the stomach of a monster.

Breath did not want to come and she shook her head. No escape, not now, not ever. She was already nothing more than a story her villagers would tell to scare children into staying close to their guardians. Did that mean she had some use after all? The thought was vaguely comforting.

What she presumed in her numb state of terror was the first gryphon's mate landed with a clatter at its side, wings mantled above its back as if it was prepared to pounce or take off at a moment's notice. Raising her hand, she pushed sweaty clumps of brown hair out of her eyes: she would see her doom. She would face it as bravely as any man ever would. The gryphon rumbled and swung its head towards the russet one, its white-grey feathers struck through with black in an intricate, beautiful pattern. If she had been at a comfortable distance, she could have admired the vicious creature, a seamless blend of avian and feline.

Strangely, watching the gryphons interact with growls and birdlike squawks settled her nerves, calm wrapping around her like a woven blanket on a cold winter night. The pain would be over soon. And it was not physical pain that she made reference to, what had driven her so far from home with no regard for her safety. It felt better to fall to the beak and claws of a powerful predator rather than illness, like the rest of her family had. The disease had ripped through village after village, destroying human and animal alike. She had nothing left. No one to care for. Those that had cared for her were long gone.

Yes, she would much prefer to die quickly and cleanly rather than in the sweats of disease.

With the arrogance only a predator could embody, the gryphon stalked up to her face, talons tap-tap-tapping on the stone. The stone grey fur covering the feline half of its body rippled with muscle and it lowered its head to her level, staring her down. She closed her eyes, fear rocking her stomach into flips of nausea, and awaited the end: it was time.

You are easy prey, human. Why did you venture into our territory?

She must have been hearing things. Opening her eyes one at a time as if afraid of what she would see, the young woman blinked and pushed herself up to her elbows. In such a position, she appeared as if she had merely chosen to recline upon the mountainside, curious as to how much of her sanity remained. Was she hearing voices or was the myth to become a reality?

"What did you say?" She said cautiously, rubbing her arm where blood seeped through a graze. "Or is this my final dose of insanity? I lost everything else and now I have to lose my mind too?"

The gryphon pulled its head back sharply, wings flaring out to either side. Expecting the beak to snap down over her head, she flinched and braced herself for the impact, the end that never came. The gryphon studied her, eyes shining with intelligence.

You are not the first to consider that possibility. This is very much real, allow me to assure you.

So it was real, or at least so in her final moments, she thought with a fair dose of wonder. Who would have known? Well, if she was to die anyway, she may as well ask a question of the legend and have it answer her questions. Reasoning at death's door was swiftly becoming a speciality of hers.

"You don't sound female. Aren't you the other bird's mate?"

What was she doing, conversing with a gryphon? She laughed aloud, the sound echoing hollowly from her throat. The russet gryphon seemed to find her words amusing, though it was difficult to discern the emotions of such a creature when it boasted no facial features, no twisting of the lips that a thoughtful human may display.

Hardly.

The gryphon's telepathic voice rang with derision, rocking through her skull.

We are brothers. The russet gryphon chose to clarify. Perhaps you would like to know our names, little human? We are going to become very well acquainted, after all.

She shrugged. Adrenaline dwindled into apathy.

"Why not?"

Sitting on his haunches, the russet-brown gryphon curled his tail around his forepaws. He reminded her abruptly of one of the half-wild cats that roamed around their village, only halfway tamed despite the best efforts of some villagers with larger hearts than others. Most saw them as pests and more bellies to be fed.

I am Aggo. This is my brother and friend, Sabal. We are male, can you not see?

Raising one forepaw, he showed off a feline sheath and balls, usually hidden between his hind legs. They were larger than those of a normal feline, though she supposed they were in proportion to his size. Maybe even horse-sized. How animalistic.

"Huh." She pondered, sitting up. "You look like any other animal."

Any other animal? Sabal bristled. Do you dare subject us to such a crass comparison?

Thrusting his beak into her face, Sabal forced her back and slammed one heavy forepaw into her chest. He forced her to the ground and pinned her under his weight, ignoring her wheezing as she fought to breath, mouth gaping. Between his legs, a barbed cock slipped from a soft, grey sheath, unseen by the woman. She had more pressing concerns to deal with - like breathing.

Sabal laughed, an avian cry rattling from his beak.

Foolish human. You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into, have you? You should not have strayed into our domain. We will have you.

He bobbed his beak towards his haunches, flapping a single wing to draw attention to his maleness, swelling large and proud. Aggo clacked his beak and reared up on his hind legs, wings beating the air as his own excitement grew, need roiling in the pit of his belly. Oh, it had been too long since a victim had presented herself to them. Twisting, the young woman's eyes caught the phallus hanging beneath Sabal's flank and she tried to inhale, shock palatable, yet found the weight upon her too crushing to draw even one deep breath.

"What are you doing?" She gasped, clutching and scraping at his leg in a futile effort to thrust him off. "Are you insane? Just kill me now!"

Sabal's eyes narrowed, the ridges above his eyebrows thicker with tufts of grey feathers.

Winter is coming.

The utterance was simple as if requiring no further explanation and he lifted his paw from her chest, rolling her over on to her front with a well timed swipe. To her detriment, Aggo moseyed closer, elaborating for his own sense of purpose.

We must breed before the snows arrive, Aggo added, settling into a half-crouch, arousal throbbing. And you, my dear, are the perfect candidate to bear our eggs.

"Fuck you!"

She scrambled to her feet and spun to face the pair of horny gryphons, fists raised as if to fight them off. It would be a one sided fight, of course, but anything was better than lying down and letting an animal mount her!

Fuck...us? How droll.

The russet gryphon flapped his wings twice, the resulting gust blowing her over. Lifting his body up on to his back legs, he shimmered, bones shifting to change from feral to anthro form in a shift that was so swift that one could have blinked and missed the change entirely. Before her stood a tall, proud - naked - male gryphon with a hard-on to rival an equine from the stables. He stood taller than any natural man, a beast of legend embodied in feather and fur. She gawked and scuttled back, limbs jerky.

"What is wrong with you?" She hissed through her teeth, making the sign to ward off evil over her heart. "Demon! Do you think you can tempt me?"

Laughing, Sabal shifted back to his feral form now that he had made his point, paws landing firmly upon the ground as a cocky gleam brightened his eyes.

Humans are always so entertaining...

The gryphon launched himself at her with the speed of a panther, beak clamping down upon her shoulder. Sabal slammed her opposite shoulder into the ground and brought his hind legs up, demonstrating impressive flexibility, to shred through her animal skin trousers with his claws, tipped with fine points. Careless in his haste, he drew blood, earning himself a sharp grunt of pain from the woman. Yet the worst was yet to come and she knew it in the sickening roil of her gut. She could not fight and win. There was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, no one to help her. She screamed, throat raw, though there was no one there to hear. Aggo laughed and flicked his tail.

You will be delicious.

Sabal growled and snapped at the other gryphon's tail, nearly catching it between the hard, unyielding edges of his beak. As they fought, tears formed in the corners of her eyes: this was never supposed to happen. Demons! It was unnatural! They could not lay with her as a man lay with a woman! It was unnatural!

The white-grey gryphon raised his head proudly and stood tall, a full head above Aggo, who rippled with comparative muscle.

I will have her first, brother.

If you wish. Aggo rolled his shoulders in a shrug. The smaller cock always should go first after all.

Though he fluffed up his feathers indignantly, Sabal accepted the jibe - it was a small price to pay to fuck their new female first. Pushing the sobbing woman over on to her stomach, he hooked a forepaw under her belly and lifted her rump into the air, skin peppered with goose bumps.

She would not be cold for long.

"P-please..." She broke and begged, turning her tear-stained face to implore her assailant. "Do not do this to me. Kill me instead. Be kind. Please don't f-f-fuck me..."

Sabal ignored her and stepped over her much smaller form, cock slapping her raised rear. Like a feral cat, he hunched his lower back to line up with her unprepared cunt, wings spread for balance that his paws would likely not give in what was to come. Despite her body wracking sobs, he felt no sympathy as he pressed forward, nudging the tapered tip of his dick into her tight breeding hole.

The gryphon exhaled, wings fluttering. Ah, it had been so long since he felt a female's pussy stretching around his cock, barbs plump with blood. Beneath him, the woman sank her teeth into her arm, suppressing a scream as she tried to arch forward and was swiftly caught by his paw: he was not having any of that. She was his to breed, his female, his hen. A rush of power flooded his senses, cold air nipping at his nares. Yet he was hot with the heady feel of domination.

She was a virgin too, the gryphon thought with a smirk, ramming his length in to the full depth he could abuse. The woman convulsed, struggling to contain him, and a trickle of blood dripped from her abused pussy, marking her bare skin. Her trousers lay in tatters around her ankles and she howled as the gryphon drove in deeper, powering painfully into her cervix with animalistic brutality.

From the first thrust, however, she knew something was very wrong, something beyond being fucked by an animal. Cold seeped through her skin - an otherworldly feeling as if she had just walked through the aura of a ghost. Sabal grunted, the horse-sized griffin forcing another inch or two into the female, stretching her wide. Even her pussy reacted to his thrusts, juices betraying her and making the rough, raw fuck easier to bear. When he pulled back, tiny barbs on his cock dragged through her passage, drawing a screech of pain from her thickening lips. Words came with difficulty and it was not because breath was being forced from her lungs with every rough thrust. Looking down at her hands, stark upon stone, she watched in horror as they became shorter and pinker.

She screamed, even as the stretch and pounding became less painful and more torturously pleasant by the second. She should not be enjoying this - her body betrayed her! What was happening? Panic whirled in her chest, thoughts channelling in a flurry that could not be contained. Her veins burned as if shot through with fire and she rolled her head, body jerking as if to encourage the gryphon in his administrations. Sabal laughed, a deep rumble that swelled within his chest, and she quailed, skin rippling into a new shape.

Cunt tightening, her form changed much like the gryphon's trickster shape shifting - demon! - bones cracking without pain. She rolled her head, expecting agony, yet the only pain that sparked forth was from between her spread thighs. The shift raised her knees from the stony ground and she groaned, looking down at her hands that were not hands any more, skin unnaturally pink. It was more comfortable to stand on all fours than kneel, so she did so, face itching fiercely.

She did not know what to focus on between the change in her body and the gryphon hammering her cunt into a gaping breeding hole. She fucked her head down to her chest, muscles tightening and rearranging themselves. Two tears ran down her face but she did not know if they were from pain or horror at her situation. It was a nightmare, it simply had to be. Either that or she was in the afterlife and the gryphon's had already eaten her. The experience was pleasurable, torturously so, hell.

Sabal's chest pressed over her back and the woman - as she still considered herself - was forced to crouch slightly in order to remain beneath him, legs buckling. She no longer had arms; they twisted into fine, strong legs and she rolled her shoulders, testing fresh muscle as she swayed. The gryphon above her snarled, beak parting savagely, and stood up on his hind legs to allow her space, gripping her hips with his forepaws. His talons dug into her hips so that blood ran over her pink skin and he took full advantage of her shifting body, thrusting deeper and dragging his barbs through her cunny ever more aggressively. What did he care if she hurt her? She would belong to the gryphons forever, as abstract as he found the term itself. She was his.

Hissing, Aggo stalked around the unsuspecting hybrid, portrayed in the midst of erotic transformation. It was always an arousing process to watch a female shift forms and the very reason he often allowed Sabal to go first, forcing the change upon their unsuspecting victim. His cock throbbed, slapping the underside of his stomach as if he was a randy feral stallion who had been presented with a mare. The woman's face twisted, lips bulging out and hardening into a yellow beak, pink fur prickling into life over the majority of her body. Every change was different and it appeared that only the wings sprouting from between her shoulder blades boasted feathers. Aggo shook his head and flexed his barbed cock again, groaning softly. She was perfect throughout the change, not even fighting it as so many others had. The change itself was a beautiful event to witness - a by-product of gryphon pre-cum and mating rituals. And Aggo preferred a nice beak or gryphon pussy to fuck over a weak human body any day.

As her beak firmed up, Aggo rose on to his hind legs, flapping his wings for balance, and landed with his forepaws on her rounded shoulders, cock slapping her cheek. The gryphoness shook her head in disgust and turned away but it only took a quick twist of his hips to slide his cock neatly into her parted beak when she gasped. Spreading his wings, Aggo rocked his hips gently and savoured the feel of her thick, growing tongue pressed to the underside of his cock. Beaks did not offer much stimulation to a horny gryphon but he held himself over her in such a way that it was a simple matter to push into her throat, forcing her to gulp and swallow around him.

12