Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been thinking," she said. I tightened up - I couldn't help it. Even in nirvana, is there any more stress-inducing sentence in human language?

"Oh?" I answered, trying to hide any tension in my voice.

"Yes," she said. She grinned - she could see the effect those ominous words had on me, and she enjoyed teasing me, drawing out my anxiety. She tried to keep her face neutral to maintain the suspense, but failed. Her smile burst free and she laughed her musical laugh. "Okay, relax, relax. There's nothing to worry about - I don't think relationship drama is allowed here.

"Here's what I've been thinking: this place is a paradise, and we seem to have it all to ourselves. Considering how we got here, this could literally be some sort of heaven. Or Eden."

She paused to see if I had anything to add. I was interested in seeing where she was headed so I just nodded.

She continued, "Syrena is an awkward name, and there doesn't seem to be a good nickname for it."

Now I could say something without derailing her train of thought. "Ariel isn't much better."

She smiled, "I'm glad you said that, because I think so too." She paused, maybe to see if I would pick up and finish her thread. I was pretty sure I knew where she was headed, but I wasn't 100% positive, so I simply nodded again.

"What if you call me Eve?"

Exactly where I thought she was going. "And you call me Adam?" She nodded.

"I've seen a couple of apple trees here..." I warned.

"But no snakes," she added.

She took my hand, pulled me to my feet, and turned toward the cabin. I reached for my clothes.

She said, "If this is our Eden, we don't need those. Not even fig leaves." Yay - she was going to wear my favorite outfit all the time!

I picked up my clothes and hers, just to carry them to the cabin and put them away. We walked, slowly. I was enjoying being naked, feeling the sun, the breeze, the openness, the freedom. I admit, I also greatly enjoyed watching her walk, the alluring way her ass swayed and wiggled with each step.

We reached the cabin, and she took our clothes from me and tossed them haphazardly near the door. She sat on the edge of the porch.

She leaned back and stretched, clearly intending to display her body. I ogled her for a long moment, she'd be insulted if I didn't, then I settled next to her and leaned over her. She cradled the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss, a long fiery one. I rested on my elbow, letting the kiss develop, working my hand across her waist to her boob. I cupped it, squeezed it, massaged it, and zeroed in on her nipple with my fingertips. I traced its outline delicately, teasing it, feeling it reach for my touch.

"There were many things I missed while I watched over Becky," she said, almost in a whisper, "but especially this." She pushed me onto my back, straddled my waist, and lowered herself over me, guiding me into her. "Especially this."

She started rather slowly, giving us plenty of time to find the ideal angles, which we were getting pretty good at. When everything was just right, she picked up the pace. I matched her thrusting, meeting her halfway on every stroke. I loved this, how tight she was, the smoldering inner heat of her channel, and of course the view, her body working hard, her tummy flexing to and fro with each stroke, my cock disappearing into and re-emerging from her slit, and her beautiful face, expressionless in rapt concentration. Her boobs jiggled delightfully every time our bellies bumped together.

She said, more breathily than before, "Especially this."

: : : : :