Guess Who's Back?

Story Info
Black man makes triumphant return.
1.4k words
1.4
18.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Guess who's back? It's me, Samuel! The fine, good-looking, big and tall black stud of Haitian-American Bad Boy and Erotica Writer who has been dazzling you for a while now. Life has been tough on me lately. I've come face to face with my down destruction and somehow survived. Now, I am back and better than before. What a lonely place the world would be without its favorite bisexual black male writer. Who else would stand up for the rights of men, uphold the rights of blacks, and to defend uncircumcised males right to a choice and all that? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I come back from my self-imposed exile and celebrate my triumphant return in style. With me is my longtime friend, confidant and sometime lover Crystal Benoit, whom I knew since my high school days. She's really something. A tall, large and lovely gal with bone-white skin, long black hair and pale blue eyes. You know my taste in women at this point, so it shouldn't surprise you that she's got large breasts, a thick body, wide hips, and a really fat ass. Yeah, my girl has a booty. I like that about her. We totally mesh on everything. Crystal is a closet bisexual Irishwoman of French-Canadian descent with a fetish for bisexual male erotica and a penchant for well-hung black men. She's a Leo, astrologically speaking. I'm an Aquarian.

We're back in my usual digs, in a nice townhouse located in Boston's Back Bay, with a magnificent view of the great Boston Public Library and the majestic Prudential Center. Crystal has really done well for herself in the recent past. My old high school buddy is one of the movers and shakers in the Financial District, especially State Street. Hey, she's a young woman with an MBA and a keen mind. What else did you expect?

Still, I'm surprised that she can afford real estate in the Back Bay area, though. Can you say pricy? Don't get me wrong, I have great confidence in her abilities. She's quite bright, though nowhere near my level. I'm a Super Genius, with the ego and occasional bouts of megalomania that seem to come with it. My darling Crystal occasionally steps in to remind me that I am a genetic wonder and modern superman rather than a god. I can live with that. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be watching a Smallville DVD on Crystal Benoit's titanic flat TV Screen. I've never seen a TV that big! Yeah, I'm having fun at Crystal's place. She's currently at work and I've got the place all to myself. As they say in the hood, it's all good!

Alright, let's review. I've been having a tough time lately. My family, whom I described once as a bunch of treacherous and manipulative snakes, seemed on the verge of discovering the fact that I'm a writer. They're a bunch of evil people. From my sociopathic aunt to my psychopathic sister, my neurotic uncle and my bitchy cousin. My mother the abandoner and my absentee father also number among those who make my life much harder than it has to be. Yeah, so many negative influences in this man's life. And people wonder why I seem to mad at the world sometimes.

All the while I was attending Brockton State College, I received very little encouragement from any of them. I lived a few miles from the branch of the college which was located in my hometown. My uncle gave rides to all the residents of the house except me in those cold New England mornings. I tried to stay as far away from these wicked people whom I happened to be related to. Brockton State College proved to be the ideal refuge. A four-year public college affiliated with the Massachusetts Higher Education System, Brockton State College was founded in the early 1960s and grew into a fine school in the following four and a half decades. The school has twelve thousand students and has two campuses, one in Brockton and one in Canton.

The Brockton State College Library became my refuge during those cold school days as I busied myself doing my homework, acing my classes, avoiding the man-hating politically correct witches on campus and writing the erotic fiction stories which make me happy. Yeah, this was my world. Even though I identify as bisexual, there's very little sexual activity going in my life. I don't inhabit the collegiate paradise that I create for the men and women in my stories. I live in the brutal and treacherous realm known as the real world. I am fortunate enough to attend a school that has an equal number of men and women among its student body and a large ratio of racial and ethnic minorities. Most colleges and universities across America aren't so lucky. Most schools are overwhelmingly female and white, entrenched in feminist dogma. That's what I rebel against in my stories which feature college men and women.

In my stories, I strive to create worlds in which most people would love to live. A world where free sex and free love abound and everyone is happy, sexually satisfied and fulfilled. A world where stress levels are low and happiness levels are high. A realm where women's sex drives are equal to that of men. A place where men and women have the same rights and also the same responsibilities. A place where men aren't automatically discriminated against when it comes to gender and political issues. In short, I write about the way the world should be. Brockton State College, the place where I earned my Criminal Justice degree, isn't exactly perfect but it's better than most schools in the country, for many reasons.

I often emphasize the athletic opportunities offered to men and women in the schools I invent for my stories. Why? Well, partly it's because I lament the dearth of athletic opportunities male student-athletes have in collegiate America. Title IX was supposed to create new opportunities for women in education. Instead, it took away educational opportunities from men, especially collegiate men. That's sad. Men's sports teams suffer greatly at the college level. Very few schools offer a decent amount of athletic opportunity to male students anymore. Schools like Georgia Tech, Ohio State University, Norwich University, Boston College and UMass-Amherst seem to value student-athletes of both sexes. The rest of the nation's universities and colleges seem to delight in kowtowing to the man-hating feminist authorities and slashing the men's sports teams. Just look at what they did last year to those poor guys at a certain school in Virginia. I feel bad for male student-athletes. So, in my stories, I glorify them and give them respect and love.

I'm not a student-athlete, but I'm proud of my school's sports teams. Brockton State College competes in Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Wrestling, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Football, Volleyball, Golf, Lacrosse and Tennis along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Field Hockey, Equestrian, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Golf, Lacrosse and Tennis. We compete in the NCAA Division Three. Brockton State College doesn't give out any athletic scholarships, but that's not why our guys and gals play. They play for love of the game. And I am proud of them. I see Title IX as an outdated and unfair law. It needs to be changed.

Yeah, I've seen and done it all throughout my college days. I've handed out flyers on behalf of Men's Issues ranging from Male Victims of Abuse to Prostate Cancer Awareness, and the Crisis in Men's Education. I've explored every facet of my being as a bisexual black man. And through it all, my beloved Crystal has been by my side. That's why I've got a special surprise waiting for her. I've ordered Chinese food, and I've got a really nice movie, Brokeback Mountain, which I picked up at Blockbuster. I intend to treat my lady to a night of fun, followed by some hot sex. I've got a warm and cozy fire waiting, and I even set some lit candles on the teak table. When Crystal comes, her eyes drink it all in and light up. She walks up to me and kisses me. Then, she joins me at the table. I smile confidently, and the good times roll. Am I good or what? What can I say? It's good to be back!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers