Guest House Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,553 Followers

I was banging away so hard it wouldn't have surprised me if the bed hadn't started bouncing on the floor. My guess is that some of that force was dissipated by the way Jane was pushing up to meet me, though where she got the breath for some hard physical exercise and still retain some for talking is beyond me.

After a few minutes I found out that our interaction was finally getting to her. Her chattering was drying up, being replaced by the excited squeals that sounded out with each thrust. She was totally with the program now, clinging and bucking and wanting more.

More is what I tried to give her. Her body was exquisite and amazingly responsive. The feel of her against me was driving me wild and that was without the feel of me inside her. Damned if I could see why she'd hide behind those clothes she wore. Probably picked out by her husband to keep his treasure a secret.

Time was running out for me. I was no longer in control, my loins taking the reins from me and then flogging the horse. Then I was shuddering and ejaculating and Jane gave a scream and climaxed in a big way.

I rolled off her and lay in the bed, breathing hard.

Jane just lay there for a moment, also breathing hard, when she suddenly took a deep breath and started talking again.

"Well," she said as she jumped to her feet. "That was very interesting I must say. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have done that, though. Did I say you could? I can't recall saying that. Where's my towel? Oh, there it is. Do you realise that I'm going to have to take another shower before I can go out. I can't help thinking it would have been much more polite for you to do that before my shower rather than afterwards but I guess I wasn't just wearing a towel before my shower so you probably wouldn't have. Did you lie about having an appointment? I thought you'd left the house or I wouldn't have been caught dead wandering around with just a towel. Oh, with a newspaper," she added, apparently hearing me say that the paper was my appointment. "Right, I'll remember that. If you're going to pounce on me tomorrow I'll check if you've finished with the paper before I have my shower. It'll save me time only having to have a single shower."

While she was talking she was wrapping that towel around herself, as much as it would wrap, and she fled the room, still talking. Did she talk to herself in the shower?

Part of what she'd been saying suddenly registered with me and I had a 'hey, what?' moment. Did she say she was going to come and see me in my room in the morning before she had her shower so that I could jump her then instead of after the shower?

What on earth had I started? If she did come in, how would she react if I just bent her over the end of the bed, lifted her dress, pulled down her panties, and had my way? Something to consider.

Ashson
Ashson
8,553 Followers
12