Guest House Ch. 04: Night Cap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Carla, but I need some sleep," he said and she finally sat up.

"That was incredible," she said and slid her panties back on. She buttoned up shirt, stood, and kissed him with boozy breath. "See you tomorrow."

He held the door open and she slipped on the third step down, righted herself, and then made it the rest of the way down. When he closed the door he saw Samantha standing next to his bed with her gorgeous naked teen body on full display.

"That was so hot," she said. She then approached him and held onto his cock, leading him back to the bed. "Where were we?"

"About to go to bed," he said. He was tired and beginning to get a headache. "Get dressed."

He rolled onto the bed and under the covers. He closed his eyes and listened to her search for her clothes. When the door finally opened and shut, he rolled to his side and instantly went to sleep.