Guest of Fire Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I should call her while you lick my pussy," she smiled.

"That's so fucked up," I said, nibbling on her clit with my lips.

"Yes... oh my God! Right there," she panted. "Tell me that my pussy tastes better than hers."

"Yeah," I agree. "It tastes so good."

"Do you love my pussy?"

"Oh God yes... it's so good," I told her.

Em turned again, and knelt in her seat facing me as I sat back in the driver's seat. She then leaned over the center console and started unfastening my pants.

"You seem a little too hot," she said. "You need to take something off."

She pulled out my cock, pushing my pants down below my knees as I looked around again, nervously, verifying no one was watching.

"Ok... uh... oh my God," I hissed as she began stroking it then bent forward and slid me into her mouth for the first time. "Oh my God that feels so good. But, really, this is so... open."

She looked up at me with a devious smile. "If someone walked up to the window right now, would you be able to take it out of my mouth?" Without waiting for an answer, she giggled as she went back down to suck on my cock again.

I was looking around almost constantly, always scared about being caught. All it would take would be one call to the police and he'd be in so much trouble.

"Don't look away, look at me," Em told me, directing my attention back to her wonderful mouth. "What do you think Beck would say if she found out?"

"You know... um... please don't mention her," I said. "I really, really want this. Oh... God."

"Tell me how bad you want me," she said as her hand stroked up and down faster.

"Really bad," I said. And that was the God's honest truth.

"Does she do this for you?" she asked as she stroked my cock. I was so hard and my cock was so wet with her spit. "Does she make it all nice and wet and sloppy like a good little whore? Does she deepthroat your cock the way I do?"

"Oh my God," I moaned as my cock slid deep into her throat, making her gag on it.

"Mmmm," she said. She sat up and slid her t-shirt over her head. "Tell me how bad you want me," she said, leaning forward and kissing me as she stroked my dick.

"Really, really badly," I said, almost sounding desperate.

"You're such a naughty, naughty boy giving in to me like this... what would Beck say?"

"God... she'd think I was insane."

"Doesn't that make it so exciting?" she asked.

"Makes me fucking scared," I admitted.

"I bet Beck doesn't suck your cock as well as I do," she said. She was right. "Does she even suck your cock any more?"

"Well, uh..." I stammered, unable to say anything.

Her hand was stroking me faster. "I want you to tell me that I do it better than she does. Tell me."

"Yeah," I panted. "That feels really good... much better than when Beck does it."

"Mmmm... oh fuck... your cock is so fucking hard for me," she said as she slid it all the way to the back of her throat once more. "I bet it doesn't get this hard for her. I bet you've been just aching to fuck, huh?"

"I'm fucking frustrated a lot," I admitted. My body was boiling with need.

"Mmm," she smiled. "My pussy is getting so wet thinking about your cock buried deep inside me. Push your seat farther back."

I reached down, pulled the lever, and pushed the seat as far back as it would go. While I was doing that, Em was performing effortless acrobatics to take her shorts and panties completely off.

"I really need to fuck you," she said, sounding a bit desperate herself.

"Really?" I asked, dumbfounded. I had no idea why such a beautiful, sexy, young woman would want a man my age. She could have any guy she wanted... and obviously any girl. Her tits were so close, perfectly shaped, perfectly sized. Damn I wanted them in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, I do," she said, giggling.

"Wow," I mumbled and looked at my phone to check the time. "Ok... I think we have time."

"You didn't think I was just going to stop at a blowjob did you?" she asked as she kicked a leg over the center console and moved into my lap, facing me. She put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself as her pussy slid against my cock, keeping it on the outside of her pussy. I could feel how incredibly hot and wet she was right now.

"Oh my gosh, what if someone..." I started to protest before she brought her panties up and pushed them into my mouth.

"Shhh... I know you want these. Keep them to remember me," she whispered. I felt her hand move between our bodies, sliding between her legs and rhythmically move. "God my pussy is so fucking wet," she said. Then she grabbed my cock and pressed it into her pussy.

"Oh, God," I whispered.

"Yeah, give it to me. Oh my God, I love your cock," she groaned as she pushed me deep inside her. Her pussy was tight and squeezed my pussy delightfully.

"Yeah?" I asked, not sure why. I knew she had so many choices in boys and girls.

"Oh, fuck... yes!" She started moving her hips, sliding me in and out of her tight, wet pussy as she leaned down and kissed me. "Oh my God you feel so good."

She moved up and down on my shaft, sliding me in and out, slow and deep. Then she moved faster, almost slapping her hips into me with each thrust. I grabbed her ass, squeezing her cheeks and helped pull her into me harder and faster.

"Oh my God, baby, yes, grab my ass just like that. Mmm... Fuck!" She held my face so that we were looking at each other. "A married man's cock feels so much better." She smiled, devilishly. Her eyes were sparkling with fire and she licked her lips, making me want them against mine again. Had she planned this from the beginning? Had she truly been wanting to fuck me for a long time?

She fed her breast to my waiting mouth and slid her nipple back and forth against my lips teasingly. I captured it and sucked, lightly at first, but then stronger. I wanted her so badly.

"Yes! It feels so good." Her hips continued to move up and down, sliding me in and out of her tight wetness. "Oh fuck! I just want to cum all over that fucking cock. I want to use your cock like the little toy that it is. My toy. My big fuck-stick."

"Oh!" I groaned, as I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she pressed down on it once again.

"Oh fuck, baby! Yes! My married fuck stick," she said, looking down at me as her hips moved faster.

I knew the car was rocking and I knew that if there were anyone looking, they would know exactly what we were doing.

"Oh yes... fuck... God I'm gonna cum soon!" I said as I felt my body boiling over.

She quickly slowed her grinding. "I want you to cum inside me," she said, looking right at me.

"What?" I asked. Was she insane? I could get her pregnant!

"Yes! Cum inside me," she said again. She wasn't kidding. She had a choice and she wanted my cum inside her pussy.

"You... you sure?" I asked again. Her slow rocking was driving me slowly to the edge and I was going to crash hard when I hit it. "I mean... what if..."

"Fill my hole up with that fucking cum, fuck stick," she commanded, then she kissed me hard, driving her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I felt her pussy squeeze my cock once again before she started moving faster again. "Fuck, fill me up! Fill me up! Now! Cum now!"

And suddenly I came, pulsing my seed deep inside her and grunting with every squirt. She giggled as she felt it and kept her hips moving, kept her pussy squeezing, milking me until I was empty. Then she stopped and just held me inside her as she kissed me.

"Oh my gosh... oh yeah," she panted between kisses, smiling at me contentedly. "Oh my gosh."

"That was amazing," I whispered, trying to get control of my breathing again. The light breeze felt good on my sweaty skin.

"Yeah," she said, smiling. "That was."

"I'm going to miss you. You'll come back... right?" I asked. I know I sounded desperate, but she was so hot.

She kissed me again. "I'm sure I'll be back." She looked at the center console. "Is that your phone?" she asked.

"Uh... yeah," I said, confused at the drastic change of conversation.

She grabbed it and lifted it up. "I want to take some pictures... to remember me by."

"Ok... but..." I couldn't do anything but watch her as she took picture after picture. Pictures of her making a kissing face, showing her bare breasts. A down-angle picture of both of us, naked and joined. She slid back into the passenger seat and took pictures of her spread pussy while my cum leaked out. Then with a few button presses, I heard the telltale sound as she sent them to herself. Then she casually handed me back my phone.

She smiled at me, deviously. "Don't wash me off of you. I want you to smell like me when you're sleeping next to her tonight," she said.

"Oh... wow," I said, wondering if Beck would notice and if she'd say anything. "Alright, I, um... I gotta get you to the airport."

"Yeah, I don't want to miss my flight," she said as she started putting her clothes back on.

I followed suit. "We're, um... we're not going to talk to Sarah or Beck about this, ok?"

She smiled. "No," she giggled.

"Good," I said, a little relieved. "I, uh, I don't think that's a good idea. They don't need to know. This is too difficult to explain."

"It's just between us," she giggled.

"I'll give you my email," I said, grabbing my phone and texting her my email address. "You can contact me directly, ok?"

"Yeah," she said softly, settling back into her seat. She was fully dressed again and there was nothing that would make someone suspect she'd just had sex.

"Ok," I said, starting the car. I looked around again. "Here we go... everything's together. Nobody saw us... no police." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Ok, here we go."

We pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the airport where I dropped her off at the curb. I was too uncomfortable and nervous to hug her goodbye, thinking that someone would suspect there was something more there. So I just nervously waved and wished her a good flight, got back in the car, and drove off.

12