Guests of the Mapleseed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"b-buh..."

Penny's lashes fluttered, and her chest bounced. "Can you say that for me? Bouncy bunny boobies?"

"Bouncy..." Celia whimpered as a finger slid inside, easing the words from her. Everything in her head felt soft. Malleable. "Bouncy bunny boobies..."

"Soooo adorable," Penny cooed, stroking Celia's hair as a second finger joined the first. Celia moaned aloud. "Isn't that nice? To obey?"

"Y-Yes," Celia squeaked.

"Yes, Miss~"

This added humiliation was too much, and Celia's mind tried to fight its way to the surface.

The fingers slid in. Out. In. Out.

"N-No," she whimpered.

The breasts bounced and jiggled, held up by the leotard pulled beneath them. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

"No, I--"

One finger teased over her clit. She was dripping, and thinking for herself felt so very hard...

"Say it," Penny purred. The bunnygirl bounced with a musical laugh. She knew she'd won, and her confidence bore down on Celia even heavier than the perfume. Celia realized her legs were spreading.

"i-i can't," she gasped, and breathed in more sweetness, and felt everything in her head melting like cotton candy in water...

Penny just smiled, stroked her hair, and gave her chest another bounce.

Bouncy bunny boobies.

"Yes, Miss," Celia squealed, and her mind turned to putty as Penny's finger, lubricated in her juices, stroked rewardingly over her clit.

"Again~"

"yes, Miss!"

Penny's eyes sparkled. The fingers pistoned in and out of Celia's pussy. In and out and in and out and in and out and-- "Again."

"yes, Miss..." Celia's voice was getting slurred, her vision unfocused.

The bunnygirl giggled and bounced, enjoying playing with her toy. "Again! Again!"

"yesssMisss..."

Penny smirked. Celia was grinding fully against the hand now, gasping, whining. "Gosh," Penny cooed, running the back of her hand across Celia's cheek and wiping away a bit of drool, "All that strong, sexy will, but I guess holding on that hard means that when you give in..."

She brought her hand next to Celia's ear. "You just... SNAP into place."

SNAP

Celia's eyelashes fluttered down, down, and her eyes closed. She moaned and ground her hips, breathing in nice, deep breaths of Penny's sweet scent. Doing that seemed to please Penny. She needed to please Penny.

Her breath came in as ragged gasps as Penny's finger strummed over her clit, as her other hand descended to tear her shirt away from her--good, she wanted to be admired--and began groping her naked breasts. Oh, it felt so good to please Penny...

"You love obeying," Penny cooed, her voice sweet pink syrup Celia couldn't get enough of. "You looove doing whatever pretty bunnygirls tell you, don't you?"

"yes, Miss!" Celia cried.

"You'd looove a bunnygirl costume of your very own, wouldn't you~?"

Celia felt like that ought to worry her. Costume? But Penny had... real bunny ears... didn't she?

"Wouldn't you," Penny purred, pinching a nipple, "slut?"

Celia squeaked in pleasure. "yes! yes, Miss! p-please give your slut a bunnygirl costume!"

Penny cooed wordlessly down at her, and Celia babbled back in brainless bliss as the boobies bounced above her. She felt so weak, so lost, so utterly helpless. Her pleasure was climbing, arcing, and she could barely think--

"You'll be soooo good for us now, won't you, cutie?"

"uuh-huuuh!" Celia's head bobbed happily. She wanted to do whatever these pretty girls said!

Especially

when

Her gasps started to deepen, bringing glistening pink bubbles popping into her brain. Penny smiled mercilessly as Celia whimpered and whined, ground her hips against the fingers with every ounce of pathetic strength left to her. "You see how good obedience feels?" she cooed.

Celia moaned and nodded.

Penny flashed her a dazzling smile. She took Celia in her arms and pulled her close, pulled her face right between her mountainous cleavage, and Celia's whole world melted into goo as she was immersed in the addictive mixed scents of bunnygirl musk and wonderful drugged sweetpea perfume. "Obedience is pleasure."

"obedience is pleasure," Celia whispered. She heard Penny laughing, felt the fingers speeding up. "obedience is pleasure," she mewled, desperate to please Miss, "obedience is pleasure! obedience is pleasure! obedience--oh--it's--i'm--"

Her back arched and she squealed as the climax hit her, a hurricane of sweet, mind-swirling pleasure. She humped Penny's hand, mewling, moaning, squealing her bliss as the orgasm surged through her whole body.

"Yes," Penny hissed, tilting Celia's head up to meet her eyes. Celia's whole mind was a whirlpool of syrup as she cried out. The fingers pistoned in and out, unrelenting, puppeting her towards a second climax. "Let everything spin, pretty little bunny! Doesn't it feel sooooo goooood?"

"uh-huh," Celia moaned. She could barely see anything through the rosy haze of drugged perfume and addictive pleasure. Everything was spinning--spiraling--

"Spiraling deeper," Penny was cooing, "deeper, deeper, deep-deep-deeeep down into pleasure. You'll do anything for pleasure. And obedience is pleasure, isn't it, sweetie? So you'd better obey! Teehee!"

"o-obedience is--" Celia hadn't even recovered from the first orgasm when the second swept through her. The world spun. She cried out in the throes of hopeless ecstasy, overwhelmed and yet craving more, more, clinging to Penny like her one lifeline. She'd be good for Penny, so, so good, she just needed more, more, more--

"Pleasure," Penny gushed, stroking her hair. "Just let yourself spin, spin spin all the way out of control, sweetie." She giggled, cocking her head to the side adorably. "You trust us to take care of you, don't you?"

"yes yes yes yes!"

"Bunnygirls know what's best for you, don't we, silly dummy girl?"

"yes yes yes yes--"

"You're just spiraling aaaall the way out of control," Penny purred. "Like a little... twirling... maple seed."

Celia giggled.

And then Penny was kissing her deeply, and those soft lips melted Celia's thoughts away completely, and she was cumming again, grinding senselessly against her seductress, her whole world soft and molten with gratitude.

She let her mind steep in the kiss like strawberries in syrup, focusing only on the sweet taste of Penny's lips, the sensation of Penny's sticky lipstick on her skin, the dexterity of Penny's tongue. She focused on the way their bouncy boobies squished together so nicely, squishing like her own dumb, soft, squishy brain.

And she spiraled.

The next thing she knew, Celia was in Penny's and Divette's arms, her head cradled against Penny's chest. She blinked blearily, but the afterglow, the perfume drifting around her, kept her nice and weak and dumb. She just giggled and nuzzled Penny's breasts lovingly as she listened to them talking about taking her to be 'properly trained'. Oh, that sounded so nice. Without even thinking about it, her hand drifted between her legs and stroked idly through her panties. Her armor was gone for some reason, and that made her happy, because it made it easier to edge. And edge. And edge.

Divette laughed and made a comment. Celia didn't hear or understand most of it, but she could tell it was about how obedient she was being for them. Celia beamed proudly. That was all she wanted to be now!

Obedience was pleasure, after all.

TO BE CONTINUED...