Guiater Hero

Story Info
Singer is persuaded to create extra interest in the band.
2.1k words
4.41
19k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattBN
MattBN
3 Followers

Back in the day when my wife was my girlfriend, she was the singer/songwriter in a band. They were pretty popular in San Francisco and the Bay generally and had a hardcore following. Before long, they attracted the attention of a hotshot manager and life became much easier because he was great at logistics and great at getting paid gigs. What he wanted though was a record contract.

He was convinced that having talent wasn't enough, that you need gimmicks to grab record company attention. He was probably right. Anyhow, he came up with a stream of ideas at band meetings and they were good but not good enough to get what he and the band wanted. I was a roadie just because I wanted to hang out as much as possible with Tania and so I heard all these gems first hand. I enjoyed the scene and, being honest, I suppose I got off on my girlfriend getting all that attention. OK, I was basking in reflected glory but I liked all these guys envying me.

And there was a lot of envy because Tania was hot. She was slim but she had curves; she was sophisticated but she had a way of saying she was ready for anything. Her hair was so long and silky and her eyes didn't let go once they locked on. She dressed to be looked at and she knew what she looked good in – which was pretty much anything or nothing. She knew what men liked and sometimes she delivered the killer in stockings and short skirt look and she knew how to be subtle and provocative and sometimes she did that. I never quite knew what she would go for on any given night or day and I really liked that.

Things were pretty free and easy in 'cisco then. Not just Haight-Astbury but much of the city. Drugs and sex and rock 'n' roll were the prescription items. So it was not entirely left field when this manager suggested on bright, stoned morning that the band would really get the companies begging if she ended the set playing guitar topless. There was silence when Nico put out that idea but it was immediately clear that the rest of the band were hanging on Tania's answer.

She was, admittedly, very high, as we all often were, but I'm not sure that truly influenced her response. She didn't answer. Not in words, anyway. She looked from Nic to the band and then, last of all to me. Then she took her top off and unhooked her bra and ripped into the big encore number. The guys didn't hesitate – they crashed into their parts, wanting to prolong this moment for the full four minutes.

'At the end of the number, Tania put the top back on and draped the bra over the bass guitar. She eyeballed Nic and said 'Sure. Why not? We'll give it a try.' Then she took my hand and led me out for a coffee. I didn't have much to say, as best that I can remember, but I was on a roll when we left half the coffee and went back to our apartment.

The next gig was on Friday, three days away, but there was so much happening – so much and nothing – that I don't think any of us gave much thought to what Tania had agreed to. Life cruised on in a carefree passion and when they got up on stage the band hit the high notes as if there was nothing else on their minds.

There was something sitting there, at the back of everyone's thoughts, though and it showed itself in the way they rushed to end the set. The last three songs were faster than they should have been, not that the audience noticed or cared. There was still the noisy foot-stomping for an encore and they band trooped back out as everyone expected. That's when expectations became exceeded.

As the drummer hit the high hat, Tania took her t-shirt off. The guys at the front cheered and drooled – very predictable. But when she took her bra off and shook her tits at them, they stopped their noise and stared stupidly. Tania threw the bra to the back of the crowd and set about the closing rocker without batting an eyelid. That guitar must have blocked out the view for many people but from where I was standing the size and colour of her nipples were quite clear and from the way they stood out she was excited herself.

They went off after one song and Nic told them not to go out again – keep them wanting more was his advice. Tania had left her t-shirt on stage and the bra was gone so she borrowed a sweatshirt of mine and that was it. We went our own ways, the rest of the band and Nic to talk it all over and Tania and me back home for no holds barred sex. I was in heaven. I had the hottest girl in the city and everyone wanted her.

Two days later, there was another band practice. After 40 minutes, Nic showed up and had a clutch of reviews from fanzines and some bigger publications. Tania showing her tits had got the band all the headlines he'd said it would and then some. There was no doubt at all that the next gig would be a sell out. 'What about the one after that?' Nic wanted to know. 'We can only trade on you showing your boobs for so long – if you want to go places, you have to keep upping the ante. We can clean up here if we have the balls for it.'

If I had a chance to stop the journey we were on it was now but I was as eager as the others and I said nothing, pretending to myself it was because I was just a roadie – this was a band decision! Tania rolled her eyes and just said 'What?' and I think Nic knew then that he could write the script he wanted. He played it cool though, very cool indeed. 'We'll stick to the theme – no risk of getting arrested – we'll just spice it up.'

He told Tania, told the band, that he would watch the crowd and tell her what would work when they came off before the encore. No else would know what would go down and Tania (and me) were complicit in this. I guess we were all turned on by it, high most of the time, and eager for fame and fortune.

So when the band played the next show I was hot for what the climax would be. The crowd were louder than they'd ever been in demanding more once the main set was over. Nic told me later that he'd played safe by having a stooge at the front. We didn't know then. When the band came out again, Tania did the same thing to great appreciation from the crowd. Everyone was pushing forward to get closer. Jed, the guitarist, reached down and pulled a guy up onto stage. This guy, a black guy, moved behind Tania and held her tits while she played. Half way through the track, he stopped just cupping her tits but started massaging her nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and index fingers.

Tania must have found it hard to stay with the song. She certainly changed the tempo. At the end, this guy slipped back into the crowd and her nipples really stood out. There were a lot of cameras this time. Polaroids had just come in. We got off stage quickly, scared by the flashes going off and not sure if Tania and Nic had gone too far. This time, as soon as she got backstage, Tania took me to the restrooms. She'd fired up this time, for sure.

Next rehearsal, Nic showed up with another batch of great reviews, this time with many of them paired with a grainy photo of a topless Tania. Nic was bubbling over with how big we were becoming – he told us he could line up gigs for the next two months. The band had no hesitation agreeing when he said we should scrap a gig in a small bar next week for a much bigger club. They were already doing the rock and roll treat others like shit thing. We were interrupted by a knock at the door and Nic let in a guy with a big camera and carry bag. Soon this guy was setting up lights and umbrellas for a photo shoot.

The band were told to just start jamming but Nic told Tania to strip to the waist. She was in a long skirt, flowing down to the floor. She considered for a moment, as if she might say 'no', and the camera guy chipped in with 'time's money, I ain't got all day'. That was all it took and Tania stood in front of the band, her breasts bare, waiting for instructions. She went through a number of poses with the microphone and then some with a guitar. That was enough to satisfy Nic but the drummer, Brad, thought it would be good to shoot some like the end of the last gig. 'Go for it,' was Nic's answer.

Brad left his drum kit and stood behind Tania. The photographer told her to put her guitar down and as soon as she had done that Brad cupped her breasts and the lights flashed. The bass guitarist was next and finally the lead guitar player, who decided he would demonstrate his dexterity by playing Tania's nipples like he was soloing. It didn't actually last long but there was no way we were going to be able practice any more after that – the atmosphere was just too electric and we needed it to discharge.

The next show was again in a small venue – the last small one they ever played in, as it turned out. There was a queue outside and when we arrived the noise as huge – everyone was cheering and yelling. Really, that was all it took, show them a pair of big tits and you've got it made.

Tania's tits were big. Not very big but they got attention under a t-shirt. They seemed bigger, I'm sure, because she was so slim with a very narrow waist. Her tits curved outwards and her nipples pointed slightly upwards. They were not even her best asset. It was just that they fitted her perfectly and were magnetic.

No one knew what Nic had in mind tonight and perhaps he didn't himself. He was in the crowd, as said he would be, and everyone, not just the guys, were having a wild time, probably in expectation of the encore. The band went off and still no word came from Nic. Maybe he wanted it to become automatic that Tania took her top off and waited for something new. I began to think he was cranking up his control for sure.

The band came out again and this time there were a few seconds gap before Tania joined them. She was milking the crowd now! Out she came, hands held together behind her back, naked to the waist. She stood there silent and still while the crowd bayed. Then two of the bar's bouncers climbed on to the stage to great whoops of delight and, as the band ploughed into the last number, these two big guys ploughed into Tania's tits, sucking for all they were worth. I went out into the crowd because I wanted to get the best view I could of these two men sucking my girlfriend's tits in full public view.

Maybe it was as well they were employed by the bar because they had to take orders. I doubt it would have been so easy to get guys from the crowd to detach from Tania's nipples when the song ended. The bouncers got back into the crowd but Tania's bouncers bounced all over the place as she skipped her way off stage, bowing low showing how much longer her nipples were now. She kept her tits uncovered as beers were opened backstage but refused all requests to suck her tits. Eventually, she pulled me over and pushed my head down to her left nipple while she pinched her right.

'I love having both nipples sucked at the same time,' she announced, 'it makes me sooo hot! Come on then, form a line, and you can take turns.' A line formed very quickly, band, roadies, Nic, backstage guests. She didn't bat an eye when the first girl took her turn latching her lipsticked lips on that very sucked nipple and leaving a red ring around it. That was enough for me to drag Tania away for a major league fucking.

End of Part One

MattBN
MattBN
3 Followers