Guidance and Counselling

Story Info
Will Alice and Drake graduate after getting caught?
17.3k words
4.58
36.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, no one knows we're here, it'll be fine," Drake insisted. Alice allowed herself to 'reluctantly' be led by the hand into the change room.

"I'm not going to give you a blowjob at school!" Alice insisted.

"Don't be like that, you love giving head. I know it, you know it, and your friends know it! Come on Alice, we won't even be here next year. There's like a month to go. You were the one that told me how hot you thought it would be."

Alice pouted. He was right. She really did like giving head. As much as she wished it were a secret, it never would be. She had told Drake how much the thought of it turned her on, but that little fantasy was more about blowing someone in broad daylight in the middle of the soccer field than in a smelly change room. She wasn't going to correct him now though; he might just decide that that would be an even better idea.

She felt Drake tug her hand a little more forcefully, but stopped.

"Not here, not in the boys change room," Alice declared having reached a decision.

She noted the grin that broke out on his face.

"Don't give me that goofy grin," Alice laughed. "Look, come into the girls' change rooms. At least they don't stink like this place does.

"Sure thing!" Drake replied.

"Just let me make sure that they're empty. As much as you would love it if you saw someone getting changed, I doubt we'd survive the fall out!"

Alice left her boyfriend loitering outside while she quickly ran through the girls' locker room and checked that they were empty.

"Come on," she hissed at him with a grin after her quick scout. Drake's face broke into an even bigger grin than before as he followed her inside. Alice lead him to a spot that gave them half a chance of hiding if someone came in, then squatted down in front of him.

"Pretty obvious how much you want this," she laughed as she ran her hand over his school trousers and felt his already-hard cock.

"Well duh, who wouldn't be excited at the thought of a blow job from the captain of the field hockey team?"

Alice playfully punched him in the gut, noting that the light impact against his rock hard abs didn't even cause him to flinch. She quickly worked the buckle of his trousers loose, then the button and zipper. She tugged the trousers and his boxers down at the same time, pleased as ever by the sight of his generous cock.

"You really do like me," she teased. She raised one eyebrow as she glanced up from the view of his cock.

"Well my cock certainly does, we'll have to see about the rest of me."

"Oooh," she responded with mock anger. She grabbed his nut sack and pulled firmly until he did flinch. "I should make you pay for that!"

"Except you want my cock in your mouth too bad, don't you?"

"You're impossible!" Alice laughed. She didn't disagree though. She wrapped her hand around the base of her boyfriend's cock and pulled it down to where she could run her tongue around its tip. She teased him for long moments, licked all around the head, up and down the sides, poked the tip of her tongue at the little slit. She felt him thrust at her hand. He clearly wanted more, but instead of sucking his cock, she lifted it up against his belly gave him a slow wet lick from the tip to the base until she reached his balls. She sucked one into her mouth and rolled it around. She enjoyed the moan it drew from his lips. She teased his testicle and then pulled back until it popped from her mouth. She felt his cock twitch in reaction and pulled it down, then dropped her mouth over it and devoured him. That drew an even happier moan from him.

~~~~~~~

Ms. Gibson hovered at the entrance to the change room. She was sure she'd seen someone head in the direction of the gym and had decided to see who it could be. No one was scheduled to be using the gym and so there was a fair chance that it was someone that had skipped a lesson. It could be some of the seniors with a free period, but this close to the end of the year there was always someone up to mischief. As the schools counsellor, she'd spoken to plenty of kids over the years that had tried to come up with some epic prank in their desire to achieve high school immortality only to be busted and face the prospect of their parents being informed that they'd wasted their money at the exclusive school; their kids banned from finals and graduation.

She was about to walk in as normally as any other time when she heard a deep pleasured moan echo through the locker room. That slowed her approach. She stopped. She knew it was wrong of her, but if there were people having sex in there, it would be a hell of a lot more fun to make sure that they were right in the middle of it before she busted them!

~~~~~~~

Alice took Drake's cock as deep as she could and pushed her head down his shaft. She felt it press against the back of her throat, threatening to gag her. She breathed through her nose, swallowed and pushed again, feeling his cock slide into her throat.

"Oh fuck!" Drake cried.

If Alice could have grinned, she would have. Her reputation was well earned and she knew just how much it impressed Drake when he saw his cock disappear in her mouth. She held herself there for a few moments and then noisily worked her mouth up and down until she did gag a little. She pulled back and gasped air back into her lungs. Saliva coated his cock and strung between it and her mouth. She grinned at him, wiped the back of her hand across her mouth and then went for it again.

"God baby, you give such awesome head," Drake moaned loudly as she engulfed him.

~~~~~~~

Ms. Gibson stood just around the corner out of view. She'd crept as close as possible and stopped. As she listened, her hand drifted to her breast. She pulled and tweaked her nipple through her clothes. She hadn't made out who it was yet, but she certainly enjoyed the sounds of their passion. She heard the girl gasp again.

"Fuck my face Drake, I want your cum down my throat!" she heard the girl gasp. She stifled an exclamation of surprise. It had to be Alice Welsh and Drake Northman, the captain of the girl's field hockey team and the best-looking hunk on the soccer team. Ms. Gibson pictured the two of them in her mind. Drake was a fabulous specimen of the young adult male. Tall, dark haired, firm jawline, smouldering brown eyes, Drake could get any of the girls in the school to do anything for him with no more than a suggestion and a hint of his smile. Hell, half the female teachers fell over themselves to help him in his classes. The male teachers were the same with Alice. She was everything every schoolgirl wanted to be. Beautiful, smart and kind, it was hard at times to reconcile her more private reputation with her public persona. She had long strawberry-blonde hair, light green eyes and a body to die for. Ms. Gibson knew from observation that she was athletic and perfectly proportioned. If she'd been taller she would probably be modelling, but her 5 and a half feet were perfect for hockey and she was beautiful enough that modelling wouldn't be out of the question anyway.

Ms. Gibson pondered the fact that Alice's reputation for being rampantly sexual might hold more truth than she'd given it credit. Her musings were quickly interrupted by the sounds that began deeper in the locker room. Clearly Drake had started doing exactly what he'd been asked to do. She listened closely and rubbed her hand against her pussy as she waited to pick her moment.

~~~~~~~

Alice gasped and moaned as Drake plunged his cock into her mouth. She didn't pretend to try and understand why she liked being treated so roughly, she just knew how wet it made her. She loved it. She felt Drake's hands on her head, his fingers tangled in her hair as he fucked her face enthusiastically. She could hear in his breathing that he was about to cum and waited for the moment when she'd feel him thrust his cock to the back of her throat and explode.

~~~~~~~

Ms. Gibson smiled. The sound of sex had stopped, replaced with the sound of a cry of pleasure. She walked in.

"What is going on?" she demanded. She had to work hard to keep a smile from her face as the two students desperately but futilely sought to find a way out of their predicament. Given how much of Drake's cock was stuffed into Alice's mouth, it was a futile exercise. He quickly withdrew.

"Ms. Gibson!" Drake exclaimed.

Ms. Gibson watched as Alice frantically swallowed cum in order to be able to speak. Drake was hurriedly trying to pack his cock away. It was too big and too aroused for it to be an easy task.

"Drake, Alice, is there any way that you can explain this so that it makes sense to me?" Ms. Gibson probed.

Alice looked defiant at first, but then just blushed as she cast her eyes to the ground and shook her head.

"It was just ... well, its nearly the end of the year and ... well ... " Drake tried to explain.

"And what, you thought that was a good reason to pump cum down your girlfriend's throat?" Ms. Gibson exclaimed, shocking the two students with her language. She wondered if Alice was aware of the small glob of cum that was about to drip from her chin.

"No, well ... not like that, I mean ..."

"Just shut up Drake," Alice sighed as he failed miserably to come up with anything reasonable or coherent to say.

"Probably good advice," Ms. Gibson said. "You know that this will have to be put to the Head of School, don't you?"

Drake looked ready to protest again, but shut his mouth and looked at the floor. Alice stood up and slipped a hand into his.

"Right, I am going to go report this and you'll both make yourselves available for an interview tomorrow morning. Ok?"

"Yes Ms." They both said in unison. She left them here, departing to do exactly as she'd threatened.

~~~~~~~

"Fuck, I'm so sorry," Drake said to Alice after school. They climbed into his car, more than ready to be away from school, both nervous about what the following day would bring.

"Its ok, I could have said no if I really wanted to," Alice lamented. "I can't believe that Gibson busted us. It sucks! Fuck, I hope there's something we can do to avoid the 'rents finding out."

"Tell me about it. Shit, after Dad kills me I'll likely lose my scholarship and everything. Fuck!"

The rest of the ride passed in silence as they considered the number of different ways that things could now go wrong for them.

~~~~~~~

"So tell me again Ms. Gibson, exactly what transpired yesterday afternoon?" the Headmaster asked.

Alice swallowed and looked nervously at Drake. He was busy staring at the floor, clearly as worried about what was going to happen next as she was. She studied the school counsellor as she related how she had thought she'd seen someone enter the gym building, had gone to investigate and caught the two students engaged in oral sex.

She'd not paid much attention to the school counsellor before. She'd never really needed any counsel that warranted it. She only half took in her full-figure and dark haired bob as her gaze flicked from speaker to floor. She was dressed for business in a grey skirt and matching jacket with a white blouse beneath. With her gaze directed more to the floor than anywhere else, she noted her knee-length leather boots. It surprised her as she'd expected much more matronly footwear.

As the Head Master began to speak, Alice dragged her eyes away from the counsellor. Mr. Rumidge was older than Ms. Gibson, likely in his early fifties. Tall, thin, he wore a dark suit with a blue shirt and well-coordinated tie. He spoke with an English accent that Alice had until now, found rather attractive. Now it just sounded severe and business like and she quickly took stock of what he said.

"Alternate punishment?" Drake was asking.

"Yes Mr. Northman, alternate punishment. You are both adults now and as you're both 18 anything untoward could be kind of permanent for you. So I will give you a very adult choice. You may either choose to have things run their normal course, which may result in expulsion and which would certainly result in public humiliation, or you may undergo alternate punishment. You will find out what that is in due course should you opt to go that way. Rest assured, alternate punishment is the only way that this incident will be kept from your records, your parents and potential future schools and employers."

"What do you think Alice?" Drake asked her.

"I don't know ... it sounds like alternate is the best option?" she stuttered as she tried to come to terms with what was being offered when she'd not really been given enough information to give her any certainty.

"Its both of you or neither by the way," Mr. Rumidge stated.

Alice considered all the things she'd thought about over night, everything that she stood to lose from this one incident. As far as she was concerned, there really wasn't a choice.

"Um, alternate?" Drake asked Alice. She was glad that he was on the same page.

"Ok," she said quietly.

"Alternate it is then?" Mr. Rumidge asked. They both nodded their affirmation. "Very good. In that case, Mr. Northman, you are to report to Ms. Gibson's office at the end of the day. Ms. Welsh, you will report here at the same time. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," they both replied together.

"Excellent. Now, before you go, you both need to sign a confidentiality agreement. This will ensure that we make no record of the incident and it binds you from discussing the alternate punishment with anyone not present right now. Clear?"

"Yes Sir," they echoed again. Mr. Rumidge pushed two copies of a short document across his desk and waited while the two students read the agreements, then took out pens and signed.

"You are dismissed."

~~~~~~~

Ms. Gibson watched as the two students left the office and closed the door.

"I think this could be the most enjoyable one yet, don't you Mr. Rumidge?" she asked as she stood and walked to stand beside him. She felt his hand slip up inside her skirt. He ran his palm over her stocking clad leg.

"You may very well be right Ms. Gibson," he replied. "Did she really ask him to fuck her face?"

"Oh yes and when I caught them he must have been well inside her throat."

She heard the Head of School growl deep in his throat as his fingers found the crotch of Ms. Gibson's stockings. He stroked her gently, his fingers pressed against her.

"I wonder if she enjoys taking it up the ass?" he pondered aloud.

"No doubt whether she does or not, you'll fuck her there," Ms. Gibson laughed.

"I'm sure I won't be the only one hey?" he replied, grinning at her.

Ms. Gibson just smiled as she felt his fingers pushing at her pussy. She leaned forward and put her hands on his desk and watched as Mr. Rumidge rolled his chair back and around behind her. He used both hands to push her skirt up toward her hips, exposing her full bottom. His hands roamed over her stockings and poked at the butt plug that nestled between her cheeks. She felt it move as he nudged it back and forth a few times."

"Good to see that you're being so obedient. I'd struggle to fit in extra punishment for you the way things are going."

"I'm always good for you Sir," Ms. Gibson replied.

She bit back a gasp as Mr. Rumidge spanked her butt cheek hard. Had her bottom been bare it would have left a red handprint on her white flesh. Then her skirt was pulled back into position.

"No time for that now," he lamented and left her to settle her clothes. He turned back to the work that was piled on his desk. "Enjoy your afternoon Ms. Gibson, I'll expect a full report in the morning; and well done on catching them. I think it will prove to be a wonderful experience."

"Thank you Sir," the counsellor replied.

~~~~~~~

Ms. Gibson sat in her office and considered how the craziness had begun. She'd been a senior in school and Mr. Rumidge a senior teacher. He'd busted her smoking behind the bleachers. She'd been expecting expulsion when he'd offered her a way out; a punishment that would remain private. She'd still finish school, her record would be as clean as she'd like it and all she would have to do was not say a word about the punishment.

She'd seen the way that the younger Mr. Rumidge had looked at her. She had been thinner then. Not skinny, but curvy. At 18, her breasts were already a C cup and her bum full enough to draw men's' eyes without being seen as fat.

He'd told her that since she liked putting dirty things in her mouth, that he was sure that she would have no problem taking his cock. She'd thought about it until he'd reminded her of the alternate and then quickly dropped to her knees. She'd sucked the cum from his cock in his office and assumed that that would be the end of it.

Mr. Rumidge turned out to be a bit kinkier than that. He had told her that her punishment would last a week and that she was to come and see him for an hour a day. By the end of the week she'd discovered things that about herself she may never have known otherwise and established a relationship with the teacher that continued through to the present.

Thinking about it made her squirm in her seat, which in turn moved the plug in her ass. Her hand found its way between her legs and she ground against it as she contemplated the opportunities the afternoon would bring.

~~~~~~~

Alice stood nervously outside Mr. Rumidge's office. She took a deep breath, slowly released it and knocked on the door.

"Come in," came Mr. Rumidge's voice from within. Alice turned the handle, pushed the door open and stepped inside. "Close that," the Head Master said. His hand waved vaguely in the direction from which she had come. She pushed it closed. The click of the latch sounded too much like the clanging of a jail cell in an old movie for Alice's liking.

"Ahh yes, Ms. Welsh, do come in and take a seat." the Head Master said to her.

Alice moved into his office and perched on the chair that he offered. She sat very properly, knees together, back straight, just like she'd been taught was the right way ever since she was little.

Mr. Rumidge stood and walked slowly toward the door to his office, Alice followed him with her gaze. He flipped the lock. They were sealed within the office.

"Right young lady, this is how it goes. I am going to punish you for your 'indiscretion'. You are going to thank me for it. You are going to appreciate the fact that you are not currently out looking for alternate ways to finish school and that I have been so generous as to allow this. That means that you will not question my methods. You will not speak of this. You will do as I say immediately or there will be additional punishment. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," she said. She heard the falter in her voice and worried that it would be a problem. She was far from convinced that this was the right thing to do.

"Excellent. Stand up."

Alice stood up.

"Put both of your hands palm down on my desk and do not move them until I say you can."

"Yes Sir," Alice replied as she did as asked.

Mr. Rumidge walked around her. He picked up a wooden ruler from his desk and moved behind her.

"Now, feet back, further apart and bend at the waist," he instructed. She felt little taps of the ruler as direction to the correct position.

Alice knew she was going to be spanked. There was no other reason she'd be put in this position. She almost found it laughable, cliché even. She'd been busted sucking cock and her punishment was to be a spanking. She felt her skirt flipped up to expose her buttocks. She certainly hadn't thought about the chance of her but being exposed to the head of school that morning when she'd put on a black thong.

*Smack!*

She gasped out loud, surprised by the sting of the sudden impact of the ruler on her bare right buttock.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers