Guilty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim.

"Hey, child molester. I'm just here to warn you. I've heard Megan has moved into the area. You better leave your fingers off her, understand?"

"Or what?"

"Or... well... I'm a lot smarter than you. I will make your life hell. Everybody still suspects you anyway. It will be easy to forge some eviden... Oh, hi Megan, honey. Good to see you." Amazing. He had changed his tone in mid-sentence from unsuccessfully trying to sound menacing to overly corny.

"Tim, what kind of nonsense are you babbling here? Forge evidences? Well, I almost hope you're dumb enough to do it, so you find your ugly ass in prison quickly. And by the way - I'm not your honey. Never was, never will be. Stop dreaming."

"Come on, we're engaged."

"Yeah, I´ll soon be engaged to kick your balls, slime ball."

"Megan... honey..."

"Tim, I think nobody gives a shit about your little schemes any more. Or about you," I said. "Maybe it´s a good idea if you leave now. Quickly. Permanently."

"Ah, our old child abuser has something to contribute." To my surprise, he took up a threatening stance. I mean, he was maybe 5´10" and his most notable sports activity was lifting a ring binder. I was well over 6´ and would have had no problem to clean his clock thoroughly. "So come on, big man, let's fight over her. You're too soft and wimpy for it. Face it, Curt."

"Megan?"

"I don't care about the little shit. I won´t object if you beat him to a bloody pulp. Hell, I´d probably even applaud and take some pictures."

Tim looked at her incredulously, as if awakening from a long dream. Which was probably quite close to the truth. Then he just turned and ran down my driveway, not omitting to stumble and fall once for our entertainment.

We both laughed.

"Well, that was sure some nice evening entertainment," Megan remarked.

"Yeah, who'd have thought that the little shit was good for something in the end?"

We turned around, closed the door and closed this unfortunate chapter of our lives in silence.

xx

That was five years ago. I proposed Megan three months after they moved into my house while Lara was present. It nearly took her breath away. Both of my girls were testing new waterworks productivity limits afterwards. And it was no real surprise that Megan accepted. Well, she did when she was finally able to talk again. Which was preceded by rigorous nodding. It was a scene I would never forget and quite moving too.

We got married in a small ceremony with Karen and Lara as witnesses. And yes, Alan, Jane and my parents were present. We had finally re-connected. Neither of us had ever heard of Tim again, luckily.

And let me tell you - my life was a dream afterwards. We traveled a lot. Sometimes we took Karen with us until she got engaged to a nice guy and was too busy to accompany us. Sometimes we took Lara with us, sometimes both. Sometimes we traveled alone.

I think what counts is the end result. I live with the only woman I love and that loves me. Okay, her behavior will never be forgotten. But why should the past stop me from having a happy future?