Gullible Danielle Pt. 03

Story Info
Danielle goes to a Halloween party and loses her costume.
1.9k words
4.42
54.1k
70

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd make the perfect angel Danielle! Just try it on," Katie encouraged.

"It looks kinda silly," Danielle replied.

"Well duh! You're not supposed to wear underwear with it."

"Isn't that... well... kinda slutty?" Danielle asked hesitantly.

"Well on a normal day, yes. But, on Halloween the normal rules don't apply," Katie said.

"I guess you're right," Danielle agreed.

Danielle's bra and panties now lay on her bedroom floor as she made her way out into the living room. "How do I look?" Danielle asked.

"You look great!" Katie replied with a devilish grin.

Katie was wearing tight leather shorts and black heels, which made her legs look even longer and more toned than usual. The top part of her costume consisted of a black and red laced bra that had tiny black wings on the back. This left Katie's tummy bare, and ample cleavage on display.

Danielle was wearing a plain white sheer dress that left nothing to the imagination. It was tight around bossom and buttocks, leaving her nipples on full display as they poked out of the thin material. Her tight ass was completely visable to anyone who bothered to look at it for more than a second. This dress was intended to be a nightgown worn with a bra and panties, but Danielle didn't know that.

"You make a great angel," Katie complimented.

"Well you make a beautiful demon" Danielle giggled.

The two girls walked out of the door into the crowded suburban streets, filled with tricker-or-treaters. Katie's ass cheeks were clearly visable from behind, but Danielle's outfit kept all the attention as they walked down the street.

Danielle and Katie arrived at the party. Everyone was dressed up and drinking and Danielle was relieved to see that all the other girls were dressed quite slutty as well.

"You were right Katie. The rules are different on Halloween," Danielle mentioned

"Of course they are! Here have a shot." Katie handed Danielle a shot of vodka.

Danielle wasn't much of a drinker but she thought that one shot wouldn't hurt. It burned going down but it made Danielle feel good. It calmed her worries about her costume and let her just forget about what she was wearing and enjoy the party.

Danielle felt loose and free and made her way around the room talking to friends. She didn't even notice the stares she was getting, but even if she did she wouldn't mind. Danielle had never felt this confident and relaxed.

Danielle grabbed another shot and it went down a lot easier this time. Danielle felt unstoppable. Tonight was her night. She did sway a bit when she walked, but it was a party after all.

"Katie!" Danielle called out, "Lets grab another shot!"

"This is a new side of you Danielle, I like it," Katie smiled.

Katie handed Danielle another shot and she downed it quickly.

"Here's the chaser," Katie said as she handed Danielle a small cup of juice.

Danielle put the cup to her lips but to her surprise there was a bit more juice in the cup than she expected. Juice poured all down her lovely dress making it even more see through than before.

"Oh no! My costume is ruined!" Danielle pouted.

"Don't worry Danielle, I'm sure there is a dryer somewhere in this house."

"That's a great idea!" Danielle replied as she grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head.

Katie was a bit taken aback, however she realized that a tipsy Danielle might be even more unaware of her nude state than normal.

"Here let me take that to the laundry and you just enjoy the party," Katie said.

"Oh thank you so much Katie!" Danielle said as she hugged Katie.

Danielle wondered around the party confidently, completely unaware of her nude state. She still had white shoes and the face of an angel, but everyone at the party just saw the body of a goddess. Her curly hair rested on her shoulders and her breasts swayed gently from left to right as she walked. Her plump ass bounced with every step she took and needless to say, she was the life of the party.

"Hey Danielle!" One of the boys yelled, "Wanna give it a go?"

The boy was pointing to a large barrel filled with water and Apple's. Danielle rushed over, exited to be part of the game.

"How does it work?" Danielle asked.

"Just stick your head into the barrel and without using your hands, grab an apple and pull it out." The boy explained.

"This sounds fun!" Danielle cheered as she stepped up.

Danielle was quite short, however, so the barrel was a bit too high for her to reach. But, with Danielle's new found confidence she jumped up dunked her whole torso into the water, resting her hips on the edge of the barrel. This pose left Danielle's backside on complete display for the entire party.

Danielle might have heard the cheers of the party if she wasn't submerged in water trying to get an apple in her mouth. She might have also noticed the flashes from cameras as people lined up to get their picture taken with one of the nicest assess they've ever seen on public display, had she not been so focused on her objective.

Danielle finally got hold of an apple and brought it to the surface. She jumped off of the barrel and planted her feet firmly on the ground as she turned to the crowd that had gathered. Danielle was soaking wet and her nipples stood out because of the cold fall breeze. The crowd cheered and she felt like the king of the world.

Danielle walked around the party for a bit longer making idle conversation until she saw Katie.

"Hey Katie, do you know where the bathroom Is?"

"It's right this way," Katie said as she led Danielle to the bathroom.

Danielle walked into the bathroom and examined herself in the mirror. She made sure her makeup wasn't too messed up after bobbing for Apple's and then fixed her hair a bit. She was just about to leave and then she noticed a full body mirror on the door. She looked at herself for a moment and then turned her body to get a good look at her booty.

"I look good tonight," she thought until she realized "OH MY GOD! I'm naked!"

Danielle went to grab the doorknob but realized that she couldn't go out the front door. There were too many witnesses. She paced back and forth until she noticed the small window over the bathtub.

Danielle slowly made her way towards the window and peeked out. She was only on the first floor so it wasn't much of a drop. The window was a bit too high for Danielle to easily exit, but she was determined.

Danielle opened the window and carefully pulled herself up and halfway out the window until she got stuck. The window was too narrow for her hips to slide through. This left her in a precarious situation with her ass displayed in the bathroom and her boobs exposed to the world. She wiggled vigorously until she finally broke free and fell tumbling onto the ground.

This attracted the attention of two boys smoking in the backyard, Charlie and Troy.

Troy approached slowly and asked "Hey, are you alright?"

Danielle was a bit shaken up from the fall and managed to say "Umm.. Oh yeah, I'm fine. I should probably just walk it off."

"I don't know, that looked like a nasty fall, maybe we should take a look," Charlie interjected.

"Here just stand up straight for us," Troy suggested.

Danielle did as she was told and was starting to get nervous that maybe she had hurt herself. She didn't feel too bad, but Charlie and Troy seemed to know what they were doing.

"Now bend over and touch your toes," Troy commanded.

Danielle complied immediately.

"Hmmmm..." Troy said as he examined Danielle's ass "How does this feel?"

Troy groped Danielle's bare ass in the backyard confidently, making sure to slide his finger just slightly into her pussy.

"Ooaahh," Danielle moaned quietly, "That feels... nice,"

"That's good Danielle, that means it's working," Charlie said as he took her breasts in his hand.

Troy started going to work on Danielle's pussy now, which was getting wetter by the moment.

Danielle was definitely forgetting about any pain she had from the fall and getting wrapped up in the moment. She had already completely forgotten where she was, and was letting herself get lost in bliss.

"Okay Danielle, were just gonna run a few more tests to make sure you're okay," Troy said. "So just relax your body."

Danielle felt Troy's hands lead her to the ground. She was now on her hands and knees and she felt the cool grass touch her body. The autumn breeze teased her nipples and she felt as if she was about to explode.

Danielle felt something warm press up against her clitoris, and brush up and down slowly. It finally stopped at her pussy and slowly pushed in, only a little at first. This made Danielle slowly push back against it letting go deeper and deeper. She heard Troy let out a quiet gasp and felt his hands grab her hips tightly. Danielle was in such a state of animal like pleasure that she didn't even notice the backyard lights switch on.

Danielle then felt a hand grab her hair and something warm and hard touched her lips. Danielle opened her mouth to receive Charlie's manhood. She slurped up and down on Charlie's shaft while Troy pounded hard on her ass. Danielle was getting chills throughout her body as she matched the boys rhythm, going back and forth for what seemed like hours.

The momentum was building and Danielle's moans were getting louder and louder despite the cock that was now deep in her throat. Charlie pulled out first and sprayed cum all over Danielle's angelic face.

Danielle had forgotten what day it was, where she was and what she was wearing, but all she knew was that she was nearing climax. She backed into Troy harder and harder letting out screams of pleasure until she finally froze in ecstasy and let out an ear piercing scream that was fit for a Halloween night.

Danielle was left twitching on the ground, breathing heavily into the grass beneath her as she felt Troy finish inside of her. As he pulled out, she felt a wave of relief followed by a loud sound coming from her left.

Danielle picked her head up and turned to see the entire party gathered watching her and cheering. Danielle was truly a sight to see. Completely naked, face dripping with cum, and ass pointed in the air.

It took her a moment to realize her shame, but when she did she was mortified. Danielle took off running in the opposite direction, not aware of where she was going. She just knew that she had to get away from all the people.

She ran towards the street as fast as she could, giving everyone a good show as she left. Danielle's cute white ass bouncing up and down and slowly fading from sight.

Danielle eventually got home, after a long run, and many encounters with very confused and excited trick or treaters. Danielle walked to her bed and collapsed.

"Well that was a pretty fun night... at least it wasn't as bad as last Halloween," she thought to herself before drifting off.