Gullible Innocent Wife (F/F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Mike said, "That makes no sense."

"Yeah," Karen acknowledged, "I found it a bit odd. But I trust her. She really seems to care about me. And you said yourself she was the best. So I think we should do as she says."

Mike couldn't believe it. It was a genius move by Gina. He knew now - she was every bit as smart, ruthless and manipulative as she was gorgeous. He didn't know what was going to happen tomorrow in Gina's room, but he promised himself he would protect his wife from anything sinister that his sexy dentist had planned.

They sat in the waiting room when a silky smooth voice called Karen's name.

"THATS Gina?" Karen whispered.

"Yes... why?"

"You didn't tell me she was so... busty."

Gina knew the effect her body had on people. The way it could make men's knees weak. The way it could crush another woman's ego. Karen held out her hand to greet Gina.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Karen," Gina smiled warmly, ignoring her hand and instead hugging her. She made a point of pressing her far superior breasts into Karen's, overwhelming Karen's average sized chest. She looked at Mike over his wife's shoulder and blew him a kiss.

Karen was flummoxed. This short robe wearing goddess had just assaulted her breasts right there in the waiting room.

But Gina, with her big smile and soothing voice, had a way of putting people at ease, and soon, she had Karen listening attentively as she explained the procedure.

"Now," Gina said, "Did you do as I asked?"

Karen giggled. "Yes, we... managed to resist each other."

Gina grinned. "I'm sure that was hard for Mike. You're a beautiful woman, Karen."

The wife blushed at the sincere compliment from the gorgeous young woman, giggling "well - he did try".

Gina smirked. She'd anticipated that Mike would try to satisfy himself with his wife before re-meeting Gina - hence her ploy to make sure it didn't happen. She needed Mike fully unsatisfied.

"The only person that will be satisfying him... is ME." Gina thought as she led Karen by the hand to her table.  

She could sense Karen's body stiffening with nerves as she sat on the table.

"It's ok, Karen. Remember, your husband will be right here looking out for you the whole time."

She eased the lovely wife into a laying position, raising the table. Mike couldn't help but stare at Gina's powerful legs and shapely ass as the dentist put the mirror in Karen's mouth.

"Sweetie," Gina soothed to her patient, "I'm sorry... but all these years of not seeing a dentist has caused a serious problem. I'm going to have to operate."

"No. No," Karen said, fear in her eyes.

"We have no choice," Gina said. "But in good news, it will require sleeping gas. You'll be set asleep the entire time. You won't feel a single thing, I promise."

The last thing Karen saw was the twinkling eyes and gorgeous smile of the young dentist as she felt the plastic wrap around her face.

"Biiiig, deep breaths," Gina cooed.

She watched Karen's eyes flutter.

"Sooo sleepy," Gina smirked, "Sweet dreams. You don't want to wake up early, little Karen. The pain of what you might see will cause you quite some trauma."

She removed the plastic, then wound her hand back and gave Karen's sleeping face a nice firm slap. Her patient was fast asleep.

"Hey!" Mike said, appalled that Gina would slap his sleeping wife like that.

But Gina just giggled, lowering her table almost to the ground and mounting Karen!

Mike watched as Gina stared him in the eyes, licking her lips, wiggling her ass on Karen's chest to make herself more comfortable, then planting the palm of her pretty hand right on Karen's face.

"G... Gina... please..." Mike begged. But Gina could see he was in awe of her dominance over his wife....

The end of preview...

12