Gwen & Richard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great." She said breathlessly.

"Mom, you are the best." I whispered as my soft cock began to slide out.

"I wish you could stay in there all night." she said, "We should have been doing this long before now. "

I said slowly. "You don't know how long I have wanted to touch you and enjoy your body this last year. You are so beautiful."

"You really think I'm pretty?" asked Gwen as if she was a child.

"Mom, you are" stroking her ego and gently caressing the side of her face with my hand, "I am so lucky that we discovered each other's feelings and enjoyed this evening. We could have gone through life and never known how we felt each other."

Mom nodded and said, "I loved it. It feels a little weird but god, how good that was! You know this is just you and me. No one and I mean no one must know about this."

"I understand" I affirmed, "You have my promise that no one but you and me will ever know. I would never want to hurt you or embarrass you. This is our personal pleasure and love and nobody's business.

"Richie" mom said slowly, "This is incest and it's a little weird but I love it but the world frowns on it and it would make our lives difficult if this got out. Our special secret, OK?"

"You have my word." I smiled and gave my mother a big kiss before rolling off of her.

My rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom as cum began to run down the inside of her thighs. I laid back and thought what had just occurred. It was as wonderful as I had ever imagined. The last thing I remembered was hearing the water running in the bathroom as then next thing I knew was the feeling of fullness and some pain woke me as I had to pee. I looked at the alarm clock through bleary eyes and saw it was about 4:30 in the morning. It had not been a dream as my naked mother was in bed with me. I quietly slipped out of bed and used the bathroom. I returned to bed and cuddled with my mom. I fell asleep again and I awoke with Gwen's gentle shaking of my shoulders. It was now 10 in the morning.

Room service had brought up some breakfast which mom had already ate and was packing our belongings. We didn't have a lot to say that morning and mainly exchanged smiles. I ate, showered, finished the packing, and soon we were on the long drive home. Mom was quiet and deep in thought during the first few hours on the interstate before I pulled off the highway for gas. Mom used the restroom and bought a couple of sodas for the remainder of the trip. I paid the attendant for the gas and we were back on the road.

We had drove about 20 miles when Gwen said, "Richie, lets get off at the next exit and take the old highway the rest of the way."

"OK" I said, "It will take us an extra hour to get home."

"That's fine" she smiled, "We have plenty of time."

I made the exit and began to drive on the old highway which used to carry all the interstate traffic thirty years ago. It was a slower and more leisurely pace. I was glad that mom was smiling and not so silent anymore. I was worried that last night was to be our last and only time. She reached in the plastic shopping bag and cracked open two sodas.

She handed me and said, "Sorry so being so distant this morning."

"That's OK mom" I said, "I knew you had a lot to think about."

"Well, last night doesn't happen to too many mothers and sons." she spoke seriously, "I have gone over this so many times in my head this morning. Is it really right for us to do this? Should we stop and never talk about it again? What would people think of me if this got out? Am I leading you into something that isn't good for you? It has been really awkward for me and just didn't know what to say to you this morning."

I heard her out and said, "Mom, I am the happiest person in the world today and proud of the love and pleasure we gave each other last night. I do not think bad or poorly of you, just the opposite."

Gwen took my right hand from the steering wheel, held it tightly in hers, then rested her head on my shoulder. "I have come to realize all of that and know this is good for us. Good for me and good for you. You are right. When you just let go, it seems like the natural thing to do. Richie, I love you and please tell me if our love ever becomes a problem."

"I will but I don't think it will ever be a problem." I said reassuringly, "Remember when we went to that parent-student college introduction seminar last summer?" Gwen nodded. "The college heads told everyone that the students' relationships with their families will change. Once students are away from home, we will grow and become adults. The relationships with the parents will become more like friends and peers than children. Gwen nodded again. "Our relationship changed even before last night or last month. We really are more like really close friends than mother and son. I think that is why this love works for us."

Mom pleasantly smiled and said, "I think you are right. You were always so smart. I am going to miss you when you are at school the next couple of months."

I grinned and said, "I think we can pack plenty of fun in the next few days to make up for that."

"You betcha" laughed Gwen as she gave me a kiss. "I was wondering. When did you start thinking about me like that? I never really suspected that you were interested in me sexually years ago."

"I have thought a lot about that." I said, "Most of my interests came about over the last year but in looking back, I probably was interested but never consciously admitted to it. I have always loved you so much and always thought you were beautiful. I never really jacked off as a teenager thinking of you but about women like you. I was really glad when dad left the house and he always made me mad how he treated you. I think now that I was jealous of him being with you."

"Don't be mad at him." my mother said sadly, "Things happened that way and our relationship while long and happy at first, didn't end that way in the final chapters. We both have new lives and mine is much happier than 2 years ago. Things work out for the best."

"I do believe that." I said, "Anyway, in college I heard about this crazy mother son sex club at some of the campuses."

"Is there one where you go?" asked my mom in surprise.

"No" I said, "It is just something I heard about and maybe it is just one of those urban legends, you know. It did pick my curiosity and I began to look up stuff about incest on the internet. I really got into the stories about it whether they were fictional and supposedly true. I don't know mom, at some point I began to really think about you and how pretty you are and how I love you. I began having you in my fantasies and during this summer break, my desire for you just went wild. Nothing was ever planned. Things just happened.. in a good way"

"Wow" said mom, "I didn't know that I was the woman of that much desire. Honestly, and this is the truth. I have always admired your athletic body and wondered how the school girls liked you in bed. I kind of suppressed those thoughts. It has been almost two years since I have had any kind of sex with a man and missed the companionship since the divorce and you being away at college. Since you have been back, I picked up on the sexual tension at the house but always tried to keep our relationship normal. It was so hard sometimes especially when you running around the house in just shorts.

"Mom" I said, "You have to stop talking like that. My cock is getting hard and I have to drive for another hour or two."

Mom laughed and said, "Why would that be a problem? Pull off to the side of the road for a second." I pulled off on to the shoulder of the almost deserted highway. I put the car in park and looked questioningly at mom. "Now pull your shorts and briefs down" Which I did. "Take your right leg out of your clothes and start driving." I did as she said then put the car into drive and headed back on the road. It felt really cool to be driving nude from the waist down and mom was laughing hysterically. After a mile or two, she stopped laughing, wiped the laughing tears from her eyes, caught her breath, looked at me, then broke into a fit of laughter again.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I was laughing myself.

"Oh no" mom said trying to regain her composure, "You are not funny. It is just driving half naked that is funny. It is so wild and unrestrained that's so funny."

Mom calmed down and moved close next to me. Her hand moved between my legs and my cock which was limp from laughter, grew into her awaiting fingers. She began to give me a slow hand job as I drove along. She ran her tongue along the edge of my ear and whispered, "Tell me when you are close to cumming and I'll stop. I want to jack you off until we get home then let you cum." I could have cum then with those sultry words in my ear. The next two hours were pure driving pleasure on the slow road as mom stroked me to the brink of pleasure then stopped and started again after a minute of rest. The rest breaks became more frequent as we got closer to home. It was dark as I motored half naked through our home town. How cool was this! Mom was still slowly stroking me as I pulled into the driveway. She stopped and opened the garage door with the remote, then returned to my cock as I pulled the car in. I switched off the car as mom bent over and placed her lips over my cock head. Her hand pumped my cock so fast and with all the cock teasing over the last two hours, I came right away. I moaned out as rivers of cum poured from my cock and I don't think that I had ever cum so much or so hard in my life.

I looked up into the darkness of our garage as the pleasant sensation filled my head. I had my hands on my mothers head, caressing her face and hair while white cum filled her mouth. I could feel her throat move and swallow my sperm. When we both were done, she looked up and smiled at me in the dim light of far away street light. She kissed me and I tasted my own salty cum lingering on her lips. Mom patted my butt and said we needed to get the bags and in the house. While mom got out and opened the trunk, I put my foot back into my clothing and pulled up my shorts as I got out.

The following days were pure intense sex sessions with mom. How she kept her mind on her business that week, I will never know. Soon I was on a jet headed for the west coast facing a new college semester. The challenge of this semester was being away from mom when we wanted each other so badly. I decided to call mom everyday and have phone sex as often as possible. The possibility of mom changing her mind about our love could easily change without frequent contact. I had some photos of mom loaded on my laptop that dad took of her with she was younger as well as some recent photos I took. Mom had some photos and home videos of me to view as well. If we could struggle through these months of separation, the homecoming at Christmas break would be so special.