Gwen Gets Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like to hot tub?" asked Riley looking over her wineglass.

"Yes I do but I haven't had much chance in a long time."

"Well let me get it ready then" offered Morgan and, rising slowly from the lounge, walked toward the tub. As he passed behind Gwen he calmly and gently stroked her hair and shoulder. She shivered from the sheer pleasure it seemed to bring her -- something so simple.

"Steaks on the barbi and what else did you bring Morgan?" called Riley as she too rose and went toward the kitchen.

"There is fresh salad fixings and some baking potatoes. Would you mind throwing the potatoes in the microwave while I heat up the grill?"

"Let me help" Gwen offered as she rose and walked to the kitchen.

Morgan's expert grilling of the beautiful steaks, the baked and stuffed potato and salad topped with two bottles of Chilean Merlot put all three in a very good mood. The conversation, jokes and stories around the table flowed freely. Gwen never had as good a time.

"Hot tub time!" squealed Riley. "Leave the dishes for Claire in the morning." She rose, holding onto the table for her own stability, and carefully walked through the open sliders to the deck and spa. Then she did something totally unexpected by Gwen. She took all her clothes off. As she turned around slowly to model herself for Morgan, Gwen noticed how firm she was, how her large tits hung as if suspended by something unseen, and how her flat stomach rolled to her shapely and long legs uninterrupted by any hair at all. Finishing her show she plunged her naked body into the tub.

"Come on in -- the waters great!"

Morgan rose and did exactly the same only he stripped off his clothes directly in front of Gwen. When his shorts dropped to the floor Gwen could not help but notice how well muscled his body was and the enormous size of his dick. She could not remember seeing any quite as large or one as beautifully shaped. She was mesmerized by it. Morgan, unfazed by Gwen's gawking, walked to the tub, his dick swaying back and forth, and, slipping next to his wife, reached across and kissed her passionately. Gwen noticed he immediately caressed Riley's tits and she heard her moan through the kiss.

"Come on Gwen -- don't be embarrassed. Besides the hot tub feels great. Be a good girl and bring the glasses and the last bottle while you're at it. It would be a shame to enjoy this hot tub without wine."

Gwen stood, and as she had done so many times before, removed her clothes in one fluid movement revealing her toned body, upturned tits, and cleanly shaved pussy for the Manns. She turned, grabbed the glasses and bottle and walked calmly to the tub. Somehow, it felt perfectly normal and perfectly right.

"You are magnificent!" Morgan offered. 'Just magnificent - don't you think darling?"

"I just knew it. She is one of those rare creatures that looks better with her clothes off."

"You two are beautiful as well" returned Gwen as she poured their glasses full of wine. "Somehow this feels so comfortable. Thank you."

"Come sit by me" suggested Riley.

Gwen slipped into the tub and was immediately engulfed in the warm sensations. The temperature was just right and it, along with the wine, completely relaxed her. She leaned her head back against the rests and sighed. Riley slid over to one side and Morgan slid around to her other side.

"Salute" Morgan said raising his glass to clink with the two women. With the clink and the lack of coordination caused by the wine, Gwen spilled half of her glass on her chest. Everyone giggled.

"Here, let me help you with that" said both Riley and Morgan at almost the same time. They leaned down and slowly and sensually licked the wine from Gwen's shoulders and chest slowly inching down to her breasts. It sent tingles down her body and contractions in her pussy. As a single unit, they both took her nipples in their mouths and rolled them with their tongues.

"Ohhhhhhhhh my God that feels wonderful" moaned Gwen as she reached out to stroke Riley's hair with her only free hand encouraging her to lick and suck more. Morgan licked and nibbled her other nipple and clutched the tit below. Then she felt a hand on the inside of each of her thighs, stroking up and down. It was sending her up the mountain she had not had for so long except on her own. She spread her legs wider to permit more access to what her body craved. Almost on cue, the two hands met at her pussy and began to gently rub all the spots that made her crazy. She could almost feel herself gushing as she rushed toward an orgasm. Her breathing got ragged and she was moaning from the delight of the two Manns playing her body like a violin. Then there was one finger in her pussy massaging her exquisitely, then two, and then another hand's finger rubbing her ever enlarging clit. When the two fingers inside pressed on her G spot that was all she could take. Her head snapped back, her body arched forward and she shook uncontrollably as she came so hard she spilled the rest of the wine. The Manns stroked her entire body gently, leaving no spot untouched while speaking softly to her as she slowly came down from her intense orgasm. It was the first of many for the evening.

12