Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another climax washed over her quickly. The consistent rhythm sent that meat down her throat, packing it full again and again, never leaving it empty. It was not quite as brutal as she was accustomed to, but nevertheless enjoyable for her. Providing a tight hole always delighted her, to know that she was useful, in this case to a powerful and dominant creature, one undeniably deserving of her submission.

When the orc erupted, hilting roughly before sending every drop of his load into her belly, she followed him into a blazing peak, helped along by the fingers prodding the depths of her womanhood and the hand abusing her breasts. The fierce climax sent her into a fit of spasms, her hips bucking against those fingers and her legs kicking atop the table.

Throughout his own peak, the orc stayed lodged down her gullet. The bursts of fresh semen warmed her insides, giving her a much-needed dose of that gooey cream that had become part of her diet, so often delivered right to her belly or otherwise devoured as it leaked from her own or someone else's nethers. She purred happily, letting her tongue wriggle all over the pulsing shaft as it released the dregs of his load.

The hands finally left her body, along with that softening cock. Once it slipped out, the orc stepped back, leaving her shuddering on the table, ensconced in a euphoric afterglow.

An assertive grip wound into her hair and yanked her up.

She was brought face-to-face with the prince. Amid her own hacking coughs, through the haze of diminishing ecstasy, his voice reached her.

"I must admit I'm disappointed."

A soft mewl spilled from her as she wracked her brain, wondering what she had done wrong, how she had displeased him.

I thought I was being good...

"The way my brothers spoke of you, I imagined quite the creature. But you have no tits and barely any ass to speak of."

A blush spread on her flesh, turning her already pink hue darker.

"But this is the wettest cunt I've felt in a long time, and you just took Yen's cock like your life depended upon it. I knew you would be somewhat of a slut, but it seems my brothers were truly onto something with you."

He reached out to another orc, who handed him a bottle. Still maintaining the grip on her hair, he brought the bottle to her lips, and she opened them, letting him tilt it up to her mouth. The rich liquor washed over her tongue, mingling with the ripe flavor of orcish muskiness already burned there. It was strong and bitter, but she swallowed, feeling a warmth bloom in her chest. The prince handed the bottle back to the orc.

She peeked around, gasping breathlessly, exulting in the fact that there were so many cocks yet to be attended to, so many orcs yet to unleash their desires upon her, so much semen yet to be spurted into or onto her.

The prince shoved her back down onto the table.

Another orc stepped up.

She let her head hang back off the edge of the table, opening her mouth.

"Your brothers at least trained her well," another orc commented.

Another thickness was offered to her. There was no penetration yet, only a teasing movement, tracing the shape of her gasping mouth. She mewled pitifully, needing to have every inch crammed down her throat.

"Please, give it to me, please, I need it, I need it, please..."

"And she's polite," another orc added, "she says please."

"Yeah," a third orc cut in, "I would've expected a princess to be more demanding."

The thickness dragged down past her lips, sliding over her nose, the princess closing her eyes as it smeared over one of them before reaching her forehead. Its heat seeped into her flesh, sticky pre-cum flowing out to trickle further down into her hairline.

"Please," she begged, "I need every inch of your cock down my throat, please..."

The orc, and others around him, chuckled at her neediness.

As amused as he was by her plea, he showed mercy, sliding his thickness back up along her features, before reaching her mouth. She let her tongue curl out, barely reaching the meat, tasting more muskiness there.

His hands landed on her head, one on either temple, putting just enough pressure there to provoke more pleasure for the princess.

And then he drove over her tongue to claim her throat.

As soon as every inch was buried there, he pulled back, and then thrust again.

This time, he indulged for a few moments, feeling her gullet clench and struggle around him, before pulling back to set up another thrust.

Where the previous orc was steady, this one was vicious, quickly establishing a rhythm that made her throat ache, hammering into it with lustful abandon. His hands squeezed at her head, putting more pressure there. He grunted and growled, his balls slapping roughly against her face, sending sprays of the slickness there flying at each collision.

A hand landed on her cunt. The princess was unsure if it was the same one as before, but it mattered little. This time there was no caressing of the folds, only four fingers pushing through the slit to shove into the channel. The princess squealed, trembling from the building thrills.

An orgasm struck quickly, and more juices streamed out past the intruding digits.

The fury with which the orc rutted into her was breathtaking, literally so, the princess sucking down gulps wherever possible, thrown off enough by the treatment that it was only instinctively so, her mind more concerned with letting him brutalize her, the exchange of her lack of air for his pleasure more than fair to her libertine sensibilities. In moments like these, when she was too far gone to the depravity to care about her own well-being, her natural animalistic instincts of self-preservation took over.

The orc gave her no quarter, never gave her a chance to worship his testicles, did not stop until he reached his peak. Another load settled in her stomach, sloshing around with the previous one. She cooed, rubbing her belly, warmed by the fresh semen.

When he pulled out, the prince yanked her up again by the hair.

"I want you to know," he began, "that I do not blame you for my brothers being sent to the Free Lands. They only have themselves to blame for that. Once they found out that you were a princess, they should have backed off. They should have gone off to find another woman craven enough to withstand their attention. The gods know they've found plenty before. Now, they have to pass the time with your people."

She whined, barely hearing the words, craving more degradation.

He gestured again for the same bottle and held it up to her lips. More liquor washed down her throat.

The moment he shoved her back down onto the table, another orc stepped up.

Just as quickly, she was again used as a sheath, the throbbing member pumping into her gullet. The orc reached down to grab at her breasts. She moaned around the thrusts as his hands squeezed, crushing the supple flesh in his grip. The pain made her head swim, the thrills again building quickly, her body accustomed to such abuse and indeed receptive to it. His hips snapped harder against her mouth, packing it to the brim, her tongue slobbering all over the invader, bathing it in saliva.

Once again, a hand landed on her, focusing entirely on her cunt, shoving four fingers back through the clasping slit. They began to curl and twist, treating her to yet more wonderful sensations, stretching out her sensitive walls with their movements.

The orc kept up the rough treatment of her bosom while he defiled her throat. The agony combined with the intrusion down between her thighs to send her into an intense climax, which was followed by another, and then a third, the orgasms after that blending together until the princess was unsure if the ecstasy had passed, or if it had become her entire existence. She gurgled helplessly onto the thrusts, the flowing pre-cum swirling along with the already existing mess of bodily fluids on her face, tears, drool, and sweat plus the pre-cum of the previous two orcs. Her vision was partially obscured by that slickness, which by now was gumming one eyelid shut, as well as by the testicles slapping down against her face every time the shaft drove through her gasping lips. Nevertheless, she could hear the audience gathered around her.

And she was very enthusiastic, groaning shamelessly with every forceful jab down her throat, shuddering uncontrollably from the thrills. The only concern to her utterly slavish mind was urging him steadily onwards towards release.

The orc pulled out, letting his cock slap down rudely against her forehead.

The removal of that formidable beast allowed her to speak, to put her wicked cravings into words.

"Please...fuck my throat, pound it until you spew your seed into my belly...please, give me all of it, give me a treat, fill my belly...please..."

The gathered spectators laughed at her plea, while the orc stared down at her.

"Yen and Azekk just gave you plenty," he chided her, "don't get greedy now."

The admonishment made her mewl.

"I'm sorry," she told him, "I can't help myself, I need as much as I can get, as much as you'll send down my throat or shoot into my womb or fill up my guts with or frost my face with, please, I need every drop, every last drop..."

He chuckled, his length resting against her forehead, the princess nuzzling against it, still babbling breathlessly.

The thickness slid forward, down over her features, more dribbles of pre-cum leaving them glistening.

The swollen testicles reached her lips, and she dutifully opened them.

"That's good," the orc drawled, letting her slurp all over his balls.

The fingers in her quim were still testing it, sometimes spreading intermittently, sometimes simply pushing as deep as possible. The grip on her breasts did not slack in roughness even as the punishing thrusts had given way to her eager worship of those sacks.

When he moved off her bosom, it was at the same time as his balls leaving her mouth, the combination provoking a soft whine of disappointment to tumble from her. One of his hands started to stroke at his cock, while the other grabbed at her hair, yanking down to pull her head back, bending it further over the edge of the table, giving himself a perfect target. The princess stuck her tongue out, watching as the thick meat strained and pulsed, closer and closer to climax with every passing second.

The spray of seed fired out. He made sure to move his shaft during the deluge, ensuring that the spurts reached all over, from her forehead to her nose and down to her chin. A swamp of gooey semen resulted from his efforts, leaving her ivory skin blanketed by a dull sheen.

Once again, the prince gave her no time to recover, yanking her upright again.

Two of his fingers dragged through the mess, and presented themselves to her, covered with the clinging spunk.

"Do not worry," he told her as she suckled at his fingers "we will take it easy on you tonight."

Her only response was a weak mewl, and more slurping, her mouth locked on his fingers, sucking at them mindlessly. He collected more seed once those digits were cleaned and presented them again to her with a new creamy coating, the princess immediately licking and lapping. Once they were again cleaned off, the same bottle was brought to her lips, and she drank, the rich liquor adding to the lustfulness, mixing with the dizziness provoked by the constant euphoria, increasing the warmth spreading over her body.

And then the prince shoved her back down into position.

This time, as another orc pounded ferociously into her throat, the others gathered around her, and inserted themselves into the proceedings. The princess' vision, as usual, was restricted to her current defiler's swaying sacks. So, it was quite the pleasant surprise when her hands were grabbed off the table and brought to two more cocks. A soft moan spilled from her, the ensuing obedience instinctive, the throbbing spears pulsing against her palms as she worked up and down along them. Whereas before only one orc at a time had been busy cataloguing her physical assets, now more joined in, stroking along her thighs, squeezing at her calves, sliding underneath her wriggling hips to test the scant swell of her backside.

There was unfettered sexual chaos for a little while, the princess at the center of the lustful storm, her body thoroughly used by the orcs. After one finished with her, dumping their load of seed onto her belly or spraying it down the length of her forearm or adding it to the sloshing sea in her insides, another one stepped up, ensuring that she remained surrounded. Her hands were used by the orcs, made to move at the speed and with the strength that they preferred, coaxing one after the other to a messy crescendo.

Every time an orc retreated through her lips after using her, the princess always felt a brief swell of disappointment. What rendered that disappointment brief was not only the next orc ready to ravage her, but also the fact that in those moments between degradation, her vision was no longer restricted, allowing her to see the orcs availing themselves of her body, to see the group around her, to see the numerous cocks surging and straining. The prince had stopped offering her the bottle, which meant that those precious moments between each round of depravity were spent with her drinking in the enticing sight instead.

More semen splattered onto her prone form. Each slap of cream made her buck, the thrusts ramming ruthlessly down her throat, her cunt clutching around the fingers poking curiously through the welcoming slit.

It was during yet another throat-fuck that she noticed that the orcs had stopped joining in. Only the one thrusting into her mouth was using her.

And then something cold and hard nudged against her folds.

A chorus of chuckles sounded around her. The audience had noticed her reaction to the sensation, the way that her body tensed up, the mewl of confusion that spilled from her.

"Do not worry," the prince reassured her, "I did say that we would take it easy on you."

The intruder eased its way into the entrance to her womanhood. From her disadvantaged position, she could only tell that there was a circle of some sort topping it. The chill of the material seeped into her sex.

This mysterious addition to the proceedings did nothing to quell her submissiveness or lustfulness. Discovering what it was seemed secondary to taking the efforts of the orc pumping into her throat.

It pushed into her, the tip of the invader lodging there. Her quim welcomed it regardless of its strangeness, the cold different from the warmth of a thick cock or exploring fingers that she had grown accustomed to. The juices that had been flowing since before the first orc had rutted her throat helped the item slide deeper.

A broader section bumped against her folds. The first portion of the intruder had been slim enough to give her cunt no trouble besides the lifeless sensations involved, the lack of vitality of this inanimate object that made this moment strange yet no less tolerated.

A remorseless pressure was exerted, the orc wielding this item determined to have it sheathed inside her. Even with all the raging cocks that it had accepted, her sex refused to give way easily. The princess mewled from the twinges of pain that sprang up down between her legs. Where her mind was of course happy to let this invader claim her as countless orcs had, her body was protesting. The pink slit splayed slightly, enough that the item nudged forward, barely an inch, but enough to give the orc hope that his objective might be achieved.

The orc down her throat did not stop fucking, leaving Gwennalyn helpless against this treatment.

Just the way I like it...

Were she separated from the overwhelming lust, removed from the swirling ecstasy, able to think clearly, she could have easily figured out what was slowly but surely forcing its way into her already debauched cunt. As it was, all she could think about was the pleasure from her usage and the pain from the abuse.

Hands grabbed hold of her calves and yanked her legs further apart. The dual grips did not leave, staying there, letting the orc keep up the pressure. Her slit was stubborn, but the effort was relentless.

The outcome was a usual one, the princess' body giving in to the whims of another. Her body throbbed with uncomfortable pain from the further splaying of her lips, the first inch of the broad section slipping through, a squeak of surprise spilling from the princess at the sensation of more coldness in her channel. The tip was sent deeper, bringing the accompanying chill with it. The orc did not let up once that initial victory was won, instead keeping up the pressure, shoving more thick inches into her, forcing the taxed slit to stay stretched. A delightful agony washed over the princess, her eyes bugging from their sockets at the intense feeling, at the fire that cascaded out along her nerves.

The pressure continued, as did the intrusion of that mysterious item. It was easier now for the orc, less of an effort required to send more of the intruder into her. The princess lay back on the tabletop, gurgling around the incessant thrusts down her throat, twitching every time another inch was added, the walls of her channel aching from the violation.

Pain, when provoked in a sexual context, had recently become like pleasure for the princess. The fresh bruises and more faded ones all over evidenced how often her body was abused, while the slickness of her abundant juices evidenced just how eagerly she accepted such mistreatment. Even this harsher pain, this spurring of her body beyond its already established limits, only made the pleasure better, only provoked an orgasm quicker. This climax was powerful, driven by the acute ache, by the knowledge that these orcs were taking another liberty with her, by the cock that was by now almost an afterthought as it hammered into her gullet. She cried out, the sound muffled by that plunging meat.

Partway through the orgasm, it stilled, and erupted, adding yet more to the deposit burbling in her belly. Her hands landed on her stomach, slightly swollen from the loads there, and caressed idly, drawing lazy circles, occasionally dragging along a puddle of semen from the earlier period of chaos when some of the orcs had spurted their seed onto her.

The mysterious invader down between her legs had not stopped, reaching deeper and deeper, brutally compelling her tender slit to make way. The ecstasy grew hotter still, washing over her subjugated body, another scream ripping from her lungs.

The orc pulled out and stepped back, letting that shriek spill out in its entirety.

A hand wound into her hair.

She whimpered meekly, the assertive grip tugging, heaving her upright.

Prince Vyren stood before her, his hand down between her legs, just out of sight.

The orc behind her who had pulled her up now bent her forward, easing her upper half over the edge of the table so that she could see what was happening at her cunt.

Lodged snugly in between her widely splayed lips was the bottle that the prince had made her drink from earlier. The first portion, the opening and the slim neck, had easily slid into her channel. The body, broader and thicker, had followed, after the brief and pathetic struggle that her body had presented. Most of it was now through the slit, with a few inches remaining outside, streaked with her errant ambrosia. She could feel the intrusion, the cold presence in her core, impossible to ignore.

The orcs chuckled as she stared down at herself, seeing how her body had given way without any significant resistance offered.

"All that cock she's been taking really broke her cunt in," someone piped up.