Gym Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was about the time when I heard Jenna tell Rob to fuck her in the ass. I turned to the left and watched him comply. Jenna spread her cheeks for him and he grabbed his cock just behind the head and pressed it into her tight ass with not much problem at all. Jenna moaned in pleasure as the long shaft began to disappear into her bowels inch by inch until he had his balls against her open sex. He held himself there with the look of ecstasy on his face for several seconds.

Eric must have been watching as well because his thrusts into me slowed down considerably as we both watched the initial anal penetration. Once Rob started moving again, Eric picked it back up and began to slam into me again with purpose. Jenna was going nuts. She loved anal more than vaginal it seemed by the reaction she was giving. The big long thrusts of Rob disappeared into her ass over and over again and her hand was a blur on her clit. She arched her back just enough to gain access to her sex as the long cock slid quickly in and out. Jenna was right. Rob had gotten accustomed to her tight ass rather quickly and was able to continue hard and fast much longer than I expected.

Watching the anal sex turned me on even more. I had a sense of how she felt and how good it could be but it had only been with my little vibrator, not the monster wide cock fucking my sex from behind at the moment. I had to have something in my ass though, I just did. As I watched Jenna scream and shake under the anal barrage of Rob, the desire became too much.

"Put your thumb in my butt," I sudden said to Eric, looking over my shoulder at him.

He nodded back and took one hand off of my breasts. I soon felt him rubbing his thumb around his cock and my wet sex, gathering some lubrication I was sure. He then circled my tight anus with the same until I felt him test my little rosebud out with the tip. I opened up easily for his thumb and it was soon as deep as it would go. I could feel his hand shaking with excitement and before long he started sliding his cock in and out again after having paused while he got his thumb in. It was amazing! It added so much excitement and sensations to everything down there, advancing my arousal by leaps and bounds.

He started wiggling his thumb and pulling it out slightly before pressing it back in at the same time as he pumped me with his fat cock. I loved it and wanted more. I couldn't believe how turned on I was, wanting more in my ass then just his thumb. My arousal took over and even though I knew how big he was I threw caution to the wind and told him to put his dick in my ass. Eric? Yeah, Eric's big thick dick before anyone. I was insane but I had said it and there was no going back. He didn't bother to ask me if I was sure either.

A few things went right for me then. One I was extremely wet and horny and two. This wasn't Eric's first time and he knew from experience with Jenna to go slow. Thank you Jenna! Frist thing that happened was he removed his thumb and then his cock. I mentioned being extremely wet, well this was my saving grace. His cock was covered in my juices and before he tried anything he added his saliva to my partially opened anus. I grabbed my cheeks and spread them apart as much as I could just as his head came in contact with my tight hole.

I had learned a lot the week prior and that also saved me. I knew I couldn't panic and tighten up, I knew I could actually push out and open up for him easily from my week of anal practice. That's not to say it wasn't a little uncomfortable. I mean he was huge, probably twice as wide as my little vibrator or more. His head was malleable it went in my ass pretty easily but when his rock hard shaft began to widen me was when I felt the stress start. Thankfully, I didn't panic and he didn't rush either. Those two things combined and after some panting and my heart wanting to burst from my chest, I adjusted to his width, easing the slight cramping in my anal ring.

I quickly remembered to play with myself about that time as well and the strain lessened and the grip I had on his shaft eased. From the look on his face it must have been like a vise and hot as shit. He felt and looked wider then I'd ever seen him and I was sure it was out of excitement but he was awesome and a perfect gentleman not to rush things or even move until I told him I was okay. His length wasn't an issue at all but I think his cock widened the deeper he worked it because he continued to stretch me more and more until I felt his balls hit my moving hand. I've never played with my clit so fast or hard before. It helped greatly and as he bottomed out he paused and we both basked in the sensations of his cock buried as deep as possible into my not so virgin ass.

I was actually thrilled it was him and not Rob. Thrilled I was able to handle him first and this made what I was doing even better. I was amazed at how full I felt and how my body adapted to even his wide cock in a matter of minutes. I turned around again and looked at him, telling him he could move faster if he wanted. His cock was throbbing inside me and I felt that more than him going in and out. When he pulled it out the first time I moaned in ecstasy, sensing every vein and texture of his thick cock leave me. For some reason I really enjoyed the sensation of things leaving my ass. He kept the head in and drove it deep again. I was fully ripe and ready for him to fuck my ass. My first time was proving to be not just good but phenomenal.

I had completely forgotten about Jenna and Rob. I was only focused on my own pleasure and it was epic. The huge cock in my ass was amazing, blending with my clitoral stimulation that I brought myself to climax in no time at all which caused Eric to lose his load as well from my anal convulsions. He told me after it felt like my ass was milking his cock like no other. As I was cumming, he pulled out and pretty much ruined his chair as his cum splattered all over my back and dripped off both sides by the time he was done. My ass was pulsing and went into spasms as he left me, opening and closing as my orgasm continued. The hot cum raining down on me only added to my pleasure and it was a lot, more then I'd seen from him before. He liked anal too. Obviously.

All in all it probably didn't last more than five minutes since we were both so new to the experience but I'll never forget my first anal. It was perfect and with the perfect guy. I was so glad it was him instead of Rob I think that meant more to me then actually doing it. Of course Jenna freaked out when her and Rob realized what Eric and I were doing they stopped having sex just to watch my first time. I didn't find that out until later though since I was so into the moment. When Eric and I were done, Jenna finished off Rob and then we sat around and talked about what I just did. Before long it was late and we finally all left Eric's house and headed home.